New Morning | A Kpop Idol Lif...

By Haruna_Unnie

After four years of exhausting training, you are ready to debut. Although, how can you even prepare for the r... More

In The Beginning
Reader Survey
1. (First Name) of Sunrise (EDITED)
2. Monday Morning
3. Challenger from the Sun
UPDATE - August 7th, 2017
4. Sing With All Your Might
5. Teasing
5.5. A Day At Sunrise
6. The First U Live
UPDATE - June 18th, 2018
7. Popping Weekly (1)
8. Popping Weekly (2)
9. Idol Kingdom
10. Haunting Memories
11. Don't Let Them See
12. Through Tough Times
13. Love Comes Suddenly
14. Goddess Tier
UPDATE: May 20th, 2019
15. The Seven of Us
16. Nothing Lasts Forever

UPDATE: July 21st, 2019

469 3 0
By Haruna_Unnie

Hello everyone!

Two years after the official debut, "New Morning | A Kpop Idol Story" has come to an end. It has been a long ride full of emotions, and I would like to thank all the readers and followers who have shown their support. I love writing, and being able to share my passion for kpop and creating content has made them even better!

But let's not be so fast! The ride has been long, but it's about to get even longer. The second season, or book 2 should I say, of "New Morning" is currently planned to publish this Fall*. MC and her friends will continue learning about the entertainment industry, their personal lives and get into some wild situations. Extra romance added just to rot your teeth with the fluff!

"New Morning" will continue as a separate story. Follow me to get notified as soon as possible once the story continues!

* This is subject to change, though. I have a busy personal life now so I am not sure how effectively I will be writing these few months.

To celebrate the upcoming second season, I made (yet) another reader survey. The questions are fun and easy, so you won't have to sacrifice more than a few minutes of your life!

Because I am still trying to figure out how to add the links in Wattpad, you can find the link to Quotev in my profile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 17 8
Members; ot7 Description; short imagine for y'all <3
21.6K 392 35
Five girls - one dream. Together they can make it happen, but life's ready with challenges to try to get them down. At least they have each other...
330K 20.6K 35
Two boys from completely different backgrounds, completely different life experiences find their way to each other, and most importantly find themse...
102 1 21
He approached the girl because of her shoes, never guessing it would be the first step to opening his heart. She was on an adventure; the trip she ha...