India to America: Journey of...

By thatdesigirl2004

I am using Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam as my main example in this novel. Avneet sharma Jai Sharma Siddh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 65
End Chapter ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 32

1.7K 104 12
By thatdesigirl2004

Sidds pov:
After they all settled down, and Priya went with Bhavesh to get some groceries... I decided it was the perfect time to tell Jai and Rani.

Sidd: Jai, Rani, we gotta tell you something...
Jani: What?

*i don't wanna keep continuing the same thing over and over 😂 so he told what happened while you are reading this... and he's done!*

Jani: WHAT?!
Avi: Actually, there's one more thing.. it just happened while we were sitting and talking.
Sidd: What is it?

She showed me the text that tj sent her. I started to get mad, how could he be so low?! I wanted to give him a piece of my mind!

Rani: Jai, I told you I didn't have a good feeling! 😣
Jai: I know, I'm sorry. I should've listened to you. But when should we tell Bhavesh? He deserves to know!
Avi: Lets tell him tomorrow.
Everyone: Okay..

Just then Priya and Bhavesh got groceries.

Priya: We are home!!
Bhavesh: And too lazy too cook so we got microwave pizza! 😂
Everyone: 😂😂😂

We all had pizza and it was time to go to bed. I dropped Avi off at her house and then I went home.

Bhavesh pov:
I went to Priya room and decided to stay at her apartment with Rani, Jai, and Priya. When we went into her room, we both sat on the bed.

Bhavesh: So how was your day?
Priya: Good... Why?
Bhavesh: Just asking... also..

I grabbed her hand and held her wrist that was red.

Bhavesh: Whats this?

She started crying and told me everything.

Priya: I didn't want to tell you because I didn't think you would believe me. After all, tanisha is your friend. 😭
Bhavesh: Yeah, She is my friend... but you're my girlfriend. I trust you more than I trust myself. From now, you go anywhere... I will go with you. It's kinda dangerous now, and I don't want anyone to get hurt.
Priya: Okay

I hugged her for a while. I looked at her and she fell asleep while hugging me. Afterwards, I also fell asleep.

Midnight:

Rani pov:
Everyone was sleeping and I needed water. I got up to go to the kitchen and get a drink, but I had to go slowly. Everyone was sleeping. I went to the kitchen and got a drink, all of a sudden I hear the doorbell. Who could it be at this hour? I went to check, I opened the door and it was tj. Before I could scream he covered my mouth with chloroform and I fainted.

Morning:

Jais pov:
I woke up and saw that Rani wasn't in bed. So I got up and went to the living room, she wasn't there either. I checked the bathroom and it was open. I went to the kitchen and on my way there I saw the main door was unlocked. I walked over and saw a note stuck to the wall... "you might want to find your girlfriend before something happens to her.. -your old friend". I ran to Priya room and banged the door. Bhavesh opened it and Priya was sitting on her bed, awake. I gave him the note and he read it.

Jai: RANIS BEEN KIDNAPPED!
Priya: WHAT?!
Bhavesh: That looks like tj's handwriting... what should we do?
Jai: I think I should call him.
Bhavesh: Be calm, he won't tell if you show him that you are mad or annoyed.
Jai: Okay..

*calls tj* *goes to voicemail*

Jai: DAMMIT! He isn't picking up!
Priya: we should inform the police
Bhavesh: The Mumbai police sucks, plus the report won't be written until it's been 24 hours since it happened.
Jai: But he left a note, the police could search his house.
Bhavesh: He is friends with the police, he'll bribe them not to arrest him and they'll take it. 
Priya: How can we save rani? He isn't safe, he is dangerous.
Jai: im going to his house! If you want to come then come, If you wanna stay then stay. But I can't leave rani alone with him.
Bhavesh: We are coming, and I'm telling Sidd to meet us there. He'll help.
Priya: Yeah lets go!

Short chapter but I got tired 😂... hope you like it!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
112K 6.2K 131
Two people who hate each will fall in love peep to know
43.2K 2.5K 68
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐟.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞✨ 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡:𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢,𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙪𝙧,𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙟𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝...