AN AGREEMENT TO LOVE YOU[Comp...

By kongart62

Book 1 -an agreement to love you Sequel - an agreement to marry you "Holy mother of pink milk.. I need to do... More

characters
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
epilogue
an agreement to marry you
read

Chapter 25

4.6K 349 65
By kongart62

Knot POV

"P knot..."

"Yes my prince ."

"I want to talk to my best friend"

"So tell me kong"

"Do you find Arthit attractive"

I chocked on my on saliva. Did I hear clearly.

"Pardon"

"I asked do you find our Ai oon attractive"

"I- I don't kn- well.. Arthit being consent is.. Well... Cute maybe attractive a bit... I don't know kong.. He has always been like a little brother to me just like you. So Asking me if I find his attractive is quite gross..
But.. I think ya he is good looking... Wait . Why did you ask such a question... ?"

"He is good looking right.. So its not my fault i find him attractive ... Not just attractive but He makes me experience so many emotions that I didn't even know I had . shit....what is wrong with me p knot "

"I think your heart can only give you the answer. "

"Huh?"

Can this man be anymore oblivious.

"Nothing my prince...now if you may excuse .l take my leave."

How long are these two friends of mine gonna remain oblivious of their own feelings ..

2 days later
(Kanapat university.)

Kongpop POV

I successfully avoided Arthit for last four days . it even includes me skipping the family breakfast to avoid him.

I know okay I am going a bit over board. But what would have happened if I was few seconds late. I would have lost him right .
Plus there is another part of my brain giving me weird thoughts about Arthit . weird thoughts like he is cute , soft skin or small pink lips or how it will feel against my skin....
Aaargh... Weird thoughts right?

2 days back... During a discussion about about Arthit , P knot gave me an answer like my heart will answer . Did he expect my heart will wave at me and say "prince kongpop , this is your heart speaking. Tell me your queries . I will answer it for you "... Bullshit.

A round of applause bought me back to present.

Me and Arthit are the quests for an opening ceremony of national judo training camp.

After 4 days of hide and seek , we both are in one place

My speech was over and some coach was delivering his speech

MC - now we invite our future Consent  to say a few words.

While reaching to the podium to deliver his speech , Arthit gave me a smile which I didn't return back .
Does he expect me to return his smile when my mind is playing some jigsaw puzzle about him.

His speech was  short and humour filled  which was met with a huge round of applause than me . wow. This guy knows how to attract the audience.

Mics and recorders were set up in front of us.
Guess we can't escape from this interview.

MC 1 - we heard you used to practice judo before . Is it true my consent

Arthit - I started practicing judo since I was 10. I used to participate in most of the tournaments. I have in fact represented Thailand in a national tournament once. But its been few years now since I last had a match .

MC 2 - you gave many tips to the students here. Will you show them some demonstrations.

Arthit - I am not sure. Maybe at the end ... I will try .

That was met will a loud cheering.

MC 3 - moving on to some personal questions. How is being the consent in waiting

Arthit - very difficult.

MC 2- prince.. Is it easy having your childhood friend as your consent.

Kongpop - its not at all easy. In fact it is more difficult than we expected.

MC 1 - do you guys often fight .

Kongpop - no. Actually we never had a fight

MC 2 - but what about the incident that happened 4 days back in front of the theatre. In fact it looked like quite a big fight .

Kongpop - that wasn't a fight . it was only someone being careless.

Arthit- excuse me... Do you mean I was careless.

Kongpop - if you were not careless. Then what were you .

Me and Arthit started facing each other and arguing.

Knot - my prince and consent . this is not the right place to have this discussion. Can we have it somewhere privately.

Me and Arthit ignored p knot's plea.

Arthit - fine.. I agree I was careless okay. You saved me right . and am completely alright . in fact I told you sorry many times. Why can't you forgive me.

Kongpop - I forgave you

Arthit - then care to explain why you have been avoiding me for last 4 days .

I remained silent for that question. I don't think this is the right time to discuss about why I was avoiding him.

Arthit - fine ... Don't answer me. Am leaving.

Arthit got up from his respective chair and started walking away from the stage. How dare he turn his back to me . who gave him the permission to leave.
I immediately followed him and caught his shoulder.

Wrong move kong wrong move.
One second my hands were on his shoulder . next second I feel my body being lifted and SLAM....my back hit the judo mat .. Thank god. I had a mat under me. With the force that Arthit slammed me in , I would have been bedridden at least for a month .

While I was about to get up from this position. Arthit towered over me pinning both my hands on the mat .
I saw my bodyguards approaching Arthit to free me.

Arthit- no one touches me if you don't want your prince to be hurt.

A cold stare by Arthit was enough for my guards to know he wasn't joking. He eyes soon met mine.

Arthit- listen here kongpop .you may be the future king . But right now you are my prince . and I am your consent. We are equal . So never avoid me . If you have any problems with me. Tell it to me face to face . Do you understand my prince .

He can be scary

Kongpop - I understand.

A small smile appeared on his face. He loosened the hold on my hand. Now it's my chance. When he was about to get up. I quickly pulled him and towered him. Now we are in the exact opposite position we were 10 seconds back .
Arthit laying on the mat while I tower over him with his hands pinned down.

Kongpop - you may be my equal and my consent. But never forget am your future king .don't disobey me. And  never. I mean never be careless and put your life in danger . do you understand it my consent.

Arthit- yes my prince

Kongpop - good.

Knot - that was a wonderful demonstration by our prince and consent. Let's give them a big round if applause.

Thanks to my guards who made a distance between us and then journalists. Not many would have heard what me and arthit were talking .

Soon We all were out of the training camp

*__________*

As soon as we stepped out of the car . Arthit quickly made his way to his wing..
How can he leave me alone with my family who is ready to extract the last bit of information from me ...

Queen - Am very disappointed in you my prince . how can you keep avoiding your consent

Wah... Hey am the victim here .

King - but that does not justify the consent's act. He shouldn't have made that stunt . are you okay prince .

Kongpop - it was just a small demonstration my king. Am not hurt .

King - good to know that...
Queen.

Queen - yes my king .

King - please make sure you explain to the consent about controlling his temper.

Queen - yes my king.

The king left the room leaving me and the queen alone .

Queen - you have anything to say my prince .

Kongpop - why didn't you guys make me train judo or any martial arts instead of horse riding and gun shot.

Queen - even if you don't know any martial arts. You have your guards to protect you and moreover now you have  a consent who knows enough and more about martial arts right .

Ya my queen... He is enough and more... You have no idea...
Ouch.. My poor back

*___________*___________*____________*

Sorry for the late updates

Having stress filled days guys...

Anyways how is today's update... ?

Next update within 48 Hrs... Its gonna be a spl chapter.

Do vote and comment na

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 976 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...
87.6K 4.1K 20
*Slap* The sound of slap on Beam's face echoed the room. Beam was slapped by his father. But Beam smiled. He looked at his father with hateful expre...
5.7K 231 40
kalopsia (n.) the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. ;;;; "have you ever loved me? even for a moment?" "never, jisung" \\ stay se...