My Heart In Wonderland | Yume...

By TheLittleCypher

(Y/n) (L/n), a girl who's the daughter of a famous supply company. Her father being the man who runs the comp... More

Chp.0 |Character Info|
Chp.1 |The Past Hurts But Full Of Hope|
Chp. 2 |My Sensei's Favor|
Chp. 3 |The New School, Eggs? And Creya|
Chp. 5 |Cakes, Mari And A Wild Gampy Appears|
Authors note|Note not a chappie
Chp.6 |Seiyo Academy Candidates And The Gaurdians|
Chp. 7 |The Gaurdians pt.2 |
Chp. 8 |The Start Of The Battle! Proposals and Creati?
|Note| Not a Chappie | Thank you!
Note| Continuing or not?
First Chapter is out

Chp. 4 |Friends and Sweets Spirits |

1.2K 31 17
By TheLittleCypher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How the cheesecakes do I write this chappie!?! Help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) P.O.V

I believe baking class has ended... maybe I should keep practicing making sweets. So, that's what I did. I had went back home to change and go to the mansions kitchen, knowing Henri he might of stocked pilled baking ingredients. I had a lot of time so I had decided to make two cakes filled with intricate designs and candy sculptures.

Cake #1

Cake #2

I am kinda tired, and was too lazy to go upstairs so I entered the living room and laid on the couch. Creya had fallen asleep way before I started baking the cakes. I was about to go to sleep until I had heard something smack into my cake! What in the world?! I took two hours to make that.  I walked into the kitchen to check what had slammed itself  onto my precious cake.

Where the hell did this come from, the sky! I don't remember owning this, I'll just return this to the schools lost and found and also text Henri Sensei I fanyone had lost their necklace. It looks pretty expensive maybe it was a gift from Sensei himself. Yup that makes sense he usually like spoiling the hell out of me. I put the necklace on and went to show Creya.

Creya P.O.V

I was dreaming about everyone smiling and having an amazing time, and (Y/N) kissing a boy! ITS WAS SUPER DUPER CUTE! Though I have never seen them before..( Remember Creya had not met anyone because she was born right after classes had finished ).

Authors P.O.V
(Y/N) had went to Creya to show her the necklace, but when she did Creya had thought that she had seen the necklace before. So they had went into the Library to find any type of information on the necklace. They had found a book published by that same weird old lady, and found out that the necklace was a type of transformation amulet which can help the user transform into their Guardian character. How she knows this? I don't know myself...

"I remember now! (Y/N) say 'Dreaming Fantasy Unlocked!'" Creya said with eyes shining like diamonds.

(Y/N) P.O.V

(You can choose your transformation and its in your favourite colour)
Creya had flown up to the front of me, when her egg had appeared out of thin air and scooped Creya in. I had then felt a duster urge to grab it and hold it tight. Then I suddenly started changing clothes

"What the fudge cake!"

Authors P.O.V
"What in the world happened! Creya where are you" (Y/N) said in a panicked tone. She was afraid she had lost one of the friends she had made. 'Mama I'm here, please don't panic, but please listen Mama! There something bad lurking in the North, we need to go there before it's too late!' Creya said. " alright I trust you Creya".

(Y/N) proceeded to go north but when she arrives to the place Creya said to go to. She found an egg covered from head to toe in black, and the only thing that stood out was a massive X on it.

' Mama we need to purify that thing, but first we must immobilise it. Try to knock some sense into it.' Creya was extremely worried, and was slightly confused on what happened to the egg. Why did it look corrupted?

"Alright Creya tell me what to do"

'Okie Dokie Mama!'

They began to fight the X egg. Words had came into (Y/n)s mind, and when she said those words. It had worked in casting spells and summoning all sorts of creatures like; Monsters, angles, demons, and many mythical and fictional beings.

'I...I am useless'
' I-I will ne-never...be a ...patiss- patisserie!'
' They are right, I SHOULD JUST DROP OUT OF THIS SCHOOL'

"SHUT UP!" (Y/N) had shouted at the X egg " You're not useless and you shouldn't drop out. People try their best to succeed yet you're here mopping, about how you're not able to be better. Things aren't going to just be handed to you on a silver platter, because in this world you have to work for it!"

' I- I never th-thought o-of it that w-way'

' Mama quickly say 'Dreams unleashed 100% power!' It will purity that X egg!'

"Okay! Begone evil spirit 'DREAM UNLEASHED! IOO% POWER!" (cringed I'm sorry) After that there was a massive light directed onto the X egg

Little did (Y/n) knew a certain pink haired girl was watching everything that had happened.

Time Skipu~ By Ikuto playing the violin~

(Y/N) P.O.V

After that incident I had trained to with Creya, and I had also gotten closer to Berry - chan even though she's a complete idiot. (Sorry Ichigo) I had tutored her in French and math, because she has been struggling with those two. I had heard that a school called Seiyo academy, and apparently they are also a culinary school. (Read note at the bottom for explanation) They are going to participate in the Grand Prix, and they are checking out the academy in a few days.

It is also currently at night, and I am practicing in my private kitchen again. Suddenly my eyes felt itchy and felt like scratching it. But when I opened my eyes I see a little fairy like character that looks like Creya.

"Hi my n-" the little fairy is about to say when four more of them appeared. "No fair Princess Sakura! We wanted to be her partner too!". "Hush now guys we can just share (Y/N), then all of us can be her partners." "Uh...Hello, who are you guys?". (Y/N) said a little worried

"Oh sorry darling, where are my manners! My name is Princess Sakura and I am the daughter of the Queen. We are all Sweet Spirit, and we choose you to become our partner. Our job is to help you become a patisserie and achieve your dreams. We also become bonded to you so even when you leave the academy, we will still be with you"

"That's so cool! Can I know your guys name" (Y/n) says.

"Okie (N/n) my name is Galaxy, and I like sleeping" says the one with purple and blue hair.
"The names Sundae and I like music" says the Male with blue hair.
"Good evening (N/n), my name is Princess Tion and I am the aunt of Princess Sakura" says the one with long brown hair.
"H-hello (N/n) m-my name i-is T-Tiri and I like to re-read" says the one with short brown hair tied into two braids.

"What cute names! I am almost finish with the food why don't you go and set up in my room. Oh! and this is Creya she is my guardian character, she will show you the way. After you guys set up please come down stairs to eat, and then we will go to sleep okay." I say.

"Okay!" Everyone said

Authors P.O.V

That night they all had a wonderful dinner and had gotten to know each other further. While eating dinner they all had gotten to know each other, and everyone had gotten closer. Afterward they cleaned up and went to bed.

??? P.O.V

Hmm... I have to go and tell the guys! This girl seems interesting, it is a shame that she goes to St. Marie academy but I am sure she will change soon.

========================================================================================================================
And done! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I won't be online for awhile, because I am travelling so I'm sorry.

Also Seiyo Academy will be a culinary school and all the characters will be 13-14 in the story. The reason why I changed it is because it would be more convenient for the story line.

Word count: 1324 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 76 31
This fanfic I'm writing is going to be both, the manga and the anime versions. To those who haven't read the manga of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, beware...
3.1K 152 43
Many things happened during these years. Events which cause us to rise or fall, laugh or cry, make us love or hate something or someone, in other wor...
247K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...
200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...