Superior Race with Deku

By Maxpower1017

Growing up Quirkless really takes a toll on someone in a society full of unique special abilities known as qu... More

A Single wish
To Be A Hero pt 1
To Be A Hero pt2
Behold the way of Turtles pt 1
Behold the way of Turtle part 2
His Starting Mark
Her Concerns
Rising Smoke
Holding Back is a Sin
Kame House up for a bargain
Gine's Usual Day
The Childhood Friend and The Girlfriend
Kouhai's vs Senpai's part one
Kouhai vs Senpai part two

The Day before the Tournament

1.7K 51 19
By Maxpower1017

The day was Friday, the last day of the week. With Yuuei being on tight lockdown during school hours. It wasn't safe to say that tensions ran high.

Izuku knew he was the cause of it but he just didn't really care anymore. He had other problems to worry about. The whole week has been nothing but a constant worry for the teenager.

He constantly checked the morning news before he went to school, in between breaks he would check hero feeds looking for any possible villain appearances, and in the even once he had finished training with Gine, he would check the evening broadcast to confirm nothing was wrong.

Then there was the sports festival which started next week. Frankly, he didn't really care about that now, just a place to get scouted. As much as he wished the event shouldn't take place after an invasion. Especially a week after.

Rubbing his forehead, he needed to think of something else. His own class was caught in some sort of struggle between respecting him and accepting him to outcasting him and shaming him. Still, nothing he could do about that. However, the tension would arise when other classes mocked Izuku's classmates for not helping him during the USJ, saying "He's a real hero! Unlike you fakes." That one came from a blonde guy from class-1B, a neighboring(rivaling) hero class.

His teachers, EarserHead and All Might, were fully recovered thanks to the senzu beans Izuku gave them. Both of them thanked the teen for his gift.

As it turns out, All Might was gravely scarred, he had an injury that limited the amount of time he could do hero work. However, once he took the bean, he was back to his buffed up form in no time. This time without the worry of his smaller form. He was healed, not back at his youth but still capable of maximizing his prime.

Izuku's homeroom teacher was thankful, while he didn't have a lot of injuries, there were few that gave him deep scarring. Like the wound on his leg.

Both teachers have a newfound pride in Izuku. They asked him to join them and the rest of the teachers after school or during lunch if he was free. The teen opted for the latter of the choice. He had to get his stuff ready at home, he would be spending the night at an unknown island with his girlfriend, Master, and mother.

The classes went on as per usual, the lesson and instruction. He kept to his studies with no other attention needed. By the time it was lunch Midnight, who was his current teacher of the period, called him over.

Walking over as the rest of his classmates got ready for lunch, Midnight gave the teen a genuine smile. She heard many things about his feats from the entrance exam to USJ, Nemuri felt as though Izuku should have been given the benefit of the doubt. Especially Ashido and Uraraka. While the R-Rated Hero did understand the mindset of the girls regarding USJ she for the life of her couldn't understand why Izuku was being discriminated.

"Hey Sensei! Be careful around Muyona Hentai!" That nickname too. Nemuri couldn't stand this nonsense.

"Enough! Ashido leaves my class, go eat lunch with your friends or something." The heroine snapped at the pink-skin teen.

"Midoriya why don't you stand up for your self? You ignoring them will just make things worse." Nemuri rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"She's hurting." Nemuri blinked before looking at Izuku. The teen looked at nothing in particular. His eyes solemn as it could be.

"She and many of my classmates are hurting. They don't want to accept that a pro-hero just passed so early into their Highschool careers. They don't want to accept that they would have met the same fate as Thirteen if the villain wasn't defeated." His words calmed Nemuri down.

As I understood him, after all, she was a seasoned veteran in this line of work. It's normal for teens to react in such a way after seeing something traumatic. It takes time to ease that trauma and sometimes people just don't recover.

Midnight grasp Izuku's hand, a bit forward? Yes. However, to her, Izuku was in a daze. It didn't seem like he was moving any time soon.

Walking through the halls, Izuku heard the numerous whispers and felt the stares at him and Midnight. Eventually, it subsides once they stopped in front of a conference room.

"Ya hoo! Hey everyone! We have arrived." Nemuri put on a bright smile opening the door with bombastic pleasure. Izuku along with the rest of the heroes sweatdropped at the sight Nemuri softly licking her lips.

The principal was the only one who was enthusiastic about the exaggerated entrance. "Good to have you two. Please Midnight, Midoriya, have a seat." The white-talking animal mix-up gestured to the free chairs.

From where Izuku was sitting, he was at the opposite end of the conference table. Midnight sat to his right and EarserHead to his left.

"Now, Midoriya we are going to ask you some various questions about your experience with Yuuei. Some are overall and some are specific. You don't have to answer any of these if you don't want to and your free to leave the room at any point in time. We strongly suggest you tell us the truth, if you can't you can just not answer the question. In return, you can ask us any questions." Nedzu gave Izuku a smile. This smile was one that Izuku felt somewhat relieved. With nod acknowledging the terms of this meeting, Nedzu was the first to begin.

"Regarding all of what's happening. How has your school life been so far?" The teachers were already notified of Izuku's apparently infamous reputation amongst the girls in his class. It was ridiculous, to say the least.

"It's been alright so far. The classwork and homework aren't that difficult. If that's what you mean."

Nedzu nodded before gesturing Cementoss to ask a question.

"Tell me Midoriya, who are your favorite heroes?" Cementoss asks with a smile. He hoped to get the teen to open up more. Considering he had seen the boy keep to himself more than he should.

"Growing up, it was All Might but there were also many heroes I admired. Just that he left a major impression in my childhood."

With a nod and a booming smile from the person of the topic. All Might gave Izuku a thumbs up. "I am happy I made such an impression on your youth young Midoriya."

Cementoss nodded towards Snipe, one of the physical instructors for Izuku's class.

"Alright Kid, you don't need to answer this one but what is your quirk really? I mean you can fly, shoot beams out of your hands, enhancing your physical capabilities. There is so much I can add, but I won't, and I am not the only one here who is curious."

Izuku felt the shift in the room. He was the main attention but with that question being asked, Izuku figured that if he didn't answer, the heroes would be left in the dark as to what to do against future threats who can wield KI as he can.

"It's not a quirk. My powers stem from the combined efforts of my life energy and spiritual manipulation."

The heroes felt a pause. Midnight was the one to ask. "If it's not a quirk then how come only you can use it?"

"I never said I was the only one who can. Really if you want my opinion, everyone in this room can do it too. With proper guidance and constant training, manipulating one's KI becomes a second nature skill. It's how you much you use it is the problem."

With a nod of understanding. Nemuri was curious about this power so to say. Nodding over to Present Mic.

"So what your telling us is that everyone can learn this? How come you didn't come clean with us the first time we asked you?"

Back when Gine triggered the lockdown alarm and many students witnessed Izuku take to the sky to talk to her. It was his first day. If he could remember that is. Izuku's reason for the cover-up was that people might ask questions regarding if he could teach them how to us KI. He was all for it until prior entering Yuuei, Roshi forbids him too.

Izuku and Gine were only taught because they met the requirements of receiving Master Roshi's training. Even to this day, the teen didn't know what we're these hidden requirements.

"Yes, anyone and everyone can learn how to manipulate energy. I can't answer your second question though."

Present Mic turned to EaserHead.

"Midoriya, during the USJ incident, I witness and Thirteen as well that you managed to fight a villain that was even able to stop All Might. Did the villain you...eliminated, was it able to manipulate KI as well?" Aizawa wanted to be sure that the possible threat which is responsible for his co-heroes death and the many disappearances of Tartarus's prisoners, was something the rest of the heroes could understand.

"By itself no, it cannot. Then again, the villain was being controlled by something else. During the whole ordeal, Sensei, have you heard its voice?"

Aizawa gave a confused look to his student.

"What do you mean? The whole time it was just growling at you. Did you hear anything else?"

Izuku, perplexed, was really trying to understand the situation. No one, other than him was able to hear it? Giving a look towards All Might, Izuku was received with the same look of confusion.

Before concluding his thoughts he remembered that Gine read his mind. She would have noticed if there was any distortion if she couldn't see them properly. Or at least Izuku hoped that Gine read his mind clearly.

The teen nodded then adding "During the whole incident, its eyes would glow red indicating it was being controlled. It spoke of how All Might lost his strength of peace and commented on your combated skills. During the time when I and All Might tag-teamed the villain, it made a bet with me that if I were to lose, then everyone in USJ will die. Which I did lose, that resulted in Thirteen's death. But just before the villain killed thirteen, it made a declaration of revolution towards me. Saying that Thirteen was the first of many."

Many of the heroes didn't know what to say. The recordings of the USJ event didn't show or tell any audio coming from the creature. Only the growls it made towards Izuku and the rest inside. Hearing that there was a threat that no only can buff up a villain that was capable of stoping All Might, but psychologically communicating with the teenager seemed a bit far fetched.

"Here I'll show you what I mean. Everyone join in hands. This will take a moment." Izuku grasps Nemuri with his left hand and Aizawa with his right. The rest of the heroes did so, not sure of what to expect.

Once Izuku started channeling his KI into his mind, he sends out brief flashes of memories to the rest.

"EraserHead. He was not trained for long fights to let alone ones with overbearing brute power. It really is impressive that he last this long. But we both know the truth don't we child?"

"You could have avoided this utter defeat. Instead, you chose to play hero along with your precious teacher. Hm...look what happens. Your peers can't save you, your sensei can't save you, no one could save you. You should have erased Nomu when you had the chance."

Everyone except for Izuku flinched at the voice. Not only that a live scene played out before them. Seeing Izuku's body being pressured by the mighty grip on his collarbone. Eraserhead was the one to shout out the same thing from his memory. "MIDORIYA!"

The room fell silent, everyone was caught off guard. Izuku didn't blame his teacher, what he had shown them was the exact scene he remembered but with no fogginess. Only clarity during the whole motion capture.

His sensei regained his composure then Izuku made rounds to let everyone know if they can continue. Seeing the affirmative nods, the teen rinses and repeat the method again.

Doing further into the event, Izuku founded another one after it had defeated him and All Might.

"So the truth comes out now All Might! My, how you have fallen. You were once a pillar of hope and peace. Now, this ghost of the shell is all that remains."

This time the number one hero gritted his teeth. He was angry with himself that such a foe exhausted him. All Might, the one to show a smile in the face of evil, he was furious seeing the weaken state of himself. Fortunately now, thanks to Izuku handing him a senzu bean back at Monday, he would never have to endure that helplessness again.

Izuku looked around again, doing rounds at the expression of each of the pros. Noticing their growing discomfort at the experience itself. "I am going to show you one last one. The one where I made a wager with the villain."

Every hero focused hard at this being the final flashback. Shouta was more or less visibly sweating. The same can be said to All Might. After all, showing them the recent memories of the incident caused their minds to relive it exactly how it was played out for them.

"You interest me boy. I haven't had a good time in centuries...while you're not as strong as your ancestors, you proved to be quite creative. Say why not a little wager? I am feeling quite generous."

"Wa...ger?"

"Yes. All you have to do is stay alive for three minutes. You can't block or dodge any attacks. If you do, I will kill your heroes and peers. Even if you die before time is up, the penalty for losing will remain the same. However, if you managed to stay alive and follow my rules, I will spare you and everyone else's lives. The villains except for two of the many will be yours to detain and arrest. How does that sound?"

Izuku felt himself grimace at his state of being. The mindset that held him back during that fight. Making sure he let go of his connection with the present heroes just so they can't see any further.

"Isn't there more?" Snipe asked.

"There is, but the security footage shows the rest of it. Besides...I don't want to remember Nomu killing...." Izuku admitted earning a respectful nod from the marksman. "No need to say, anything kid."

Prolonging silence took place amongst the conference table. The teen was looking around as if waiting for any of his teachers to break the silence. Finally, it was the principal, now shaken. "Before we conclude or continue this meeting, Midoriya would like to ask us any questions."

Izuku gave a thoughtful glance to each of his teacher, the heroes of today's world, and asked them all a single question.

"What now?" Such a simple matter was yet so broad. With the knowledge of the power that Izuku and the mastermind controlling Nomu, the heroes all had similar thoughts.

It took a couple of looks from the heroes before the principal could speak up.

"With all, you have shared with us. I thank you. For now, just resume your school life and focus more on your studies. If anything comes up that regards your audience then you will be notified. Anything else before this concludes the meeting?"

Izuku shook his head. He got up from his chair before bowing to his teachers and society's heroes.

They all nod with acknowledgment. The teen left the room, leaving the adults to discuss the matter further amongst themselves.

Izuku had only about ten more minutes before the break was over. Deciding to use the restroom and head for class afterward.

After doing his business, the teen let the sink water out. Washing his hands and washing his face trying to not worry so much on the unknown threat. Finishing up in the restroom, he was met with a familiar pink girl waiting outside.

Izuku instinctively turns his head. He was anticipating another barrage of insults.

"It's okay, I'm not going to belittle you." The voice was definitely Ashido's yet, it was so unlike it. Caught off guard by the tone of her voice, Izuku hesitantly looked at his well-known classmate. She was the definition of fun in the eyes of many.

A sincere smile crept her lips as she held her hands behind her back. Izuku was more or less focused on her expression, it wasn't like the disgust and hatred of his existence was never there. That looks almost compared a genuine affectionate stare Gine would give him when they were alone.

"Ashido?" He got a clear look. The yellow eyes were replaced with pink ones. Everything was exactly the same except for the eyes obviously. She leaned forward.

"That's my name, though I prefer if you addressed me as Muu."

"Muu?" That wasn't remotely close to her first name.

"That is whenever you see me again." She stated. Izuku was nonetheless confused. This his classmate has a personality disorder? Another persona which he found out just by chance?

"I just want to say sorry on behalf of Mina Ashido, while her actions don't speak for the both of us, I certainly do." Izuku never seen the pink girl carry herself with honorability. She was behaving like a royal behaved princess or something along those lines.

"You? So you're a different person entirely?" The caution raised Izuku's KI only slightly. He was then given a look from his split-personality classmate. She knew what he could do but nonetheless answered.

"In a sense yes, you can almost say I am an entirely different being." Izuku glared before trying to strike Mina or Muu?

In a split moment, the teen could see her pink hair grow out more silky. Izuku's punch didn't connect as the pink hair wrapped around his hands. Restricting them back to his sides. Before Izuku could do anything else, Muu waved her finger.

"Ah ah ah. Don't be in such a hurry to conclusions. I am not here to harm you. Rather I am here to warn you of the consequences."

Izuku struggled against the stricken grip. The pink hair soon wrapped around his body and legs. Still, he kept his attention towards her.

"What consequences? What did I do?"

"Intervening with Mao-same of course. What else could it be?" Izuku's eyes widen at that name. Growling in anger his KI flared only to be pressured down.

"Why do you know that name?!" His voice remained low as to not attract any attention.

"First, let me make so your comfortable talking to me." Izuku felt a surge of energy swarming the entire Yuuei campus. Little particles of pink energy floated about as a result. Then the hair, tendrils uncoiled around his body and retreated back to Mina's hair. All the while she kept her smile.

"Now you don't have to worry." She points outside to a few other Yuuei students. Izuku looked to see in confusion, what was so special about these fellow students. Walking up to them, he looked at their features. Izuku was surprised the see them unconscious while remaining standing up.

"Come let's take a walk to the roof." Muu gestures to follow. Izuku did so hesitantly.

The pair walked around the school. For the first part of the stroll, it was just silent. Once they followed the stairs up to reached outside where the roof was, Muu began to hum. When they found her destination. The pink girl step towards the railing. Leaning over it, overlooking the city while Izuku was still trained at her back. Ready for any kind of surprise.

"Tell me, why did you bring me here? To kill me? To possess me as you did with Ashido?" Izuku aimed his hand at the being.

"Don't be ridiculous. Killing you myself isn't going to benefit me. Actually, it would be more interesting letting you live." She turns her pink eyes towards him.

"Then tell me why do you bother bringing me here?"

"Like I said: To warn you."

She turned her body towards Izuku. "Originally, you were supposed to perish along with the heroes All Might, Thirteen, and EraserHead. Class One-A for the rest of the villains to indulge between murdering the males and raping the females. That was your destine fate that is." Muu had a smile still trained at Izuku's tensed body.

"Even this girl. Somehow, through sheer perseverance, you survived. No more than survived. Win the battle against Mao-sama."

Izuku saw her emit a vision as falsely preordained. It was around the time when he was being beaten down and tortured by the Nomu. In this vision, Izuku lost his will before the creature growl stomping on his face until it was nothing more than mush.

The teen held back the gag.

Hand over his mouth, he saw the massacre once Aizawa was ripped in half, All Might pulverized, Mineta crushed, and Tsuyu a mere tool for the mindless creature's pleasure. The Nomu spread its energy towards the other villains. Awakening them from their beaten minds. Then came outside, the rest was a cycle of blood and violence.

Izuku roared at his mind. The whole campus was shaking. Gripping his hair, felt his mind being forced open, and now he was trying desperately to close the gates.

Kneeling down from the pain, Izuku glared at the possessed Ashido. Never losing that small smile of hers.

"Don't you see? That was your fate, and you decided to defy it."

Izuku was not able to speak, inhaling and exhaling to get his breathing right. Whoever she was, it was, that thing wasn't to be messed with. Izuku could feel the massive gap between the being and him. This one even surpassing the possessed Nomu.

"W-What are you?" His voice still horsed from the heavy breathing and aching pain.

"Well since you ask, I am what you call a Majin." She said as she unbuttons the top of the uniform. Muu showed Izuku her a cursive letter M forming just above her cleavage. His eyes were confused. This thing wasn't from Earth?

"Your right, I am not from this planet." Answered Muu.

"Just like your Sayian girlfriend, I too came from space. Though that was hundreds of years ago."

At this point, Izuku got up on his feet. He lost his glare only focusing on his pain. Swaying back and forth, he tried to rebalance himself, until he trips on his toes. Falling forward, he was soon caught by the pink-girl.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Would the knowledge of my existence really do you any good? Especially since I am far more powerful than you are? At least when I am in control that is." Muu grinned brightly. She helps get the teen back upright.

"Listen, I ain't your ally or enemy, just a wondering guide. Think of this a compensation for defying your destiny. As a reward, I will tell you what to be warned about."

Izuku lost his aggravated expression. Only listening to this Majin. "Okay...Muu? What's my warning?"

She gave a sunny smile while putting on a fortune teller act. "~Oh brave knight of heroes. Your fight won't be one out of glory or fame, but of peace and salvation. Must you see, when the moon falls that fateful night, your hour will fall along with it? Struck down by the wicked. Held by the cherished. Your light will fade the night you once you go untamed~." Her hands danced around her breast acting as if it was a crystal ball. Izuku saw the 'M' glowed a bright red. To say the least, he was not amused.

"Can you give me a more...visual warning?" Testing if to see this Majin-whatever can really see his future. With a defeated sigh, the girl put her fingers together.

"Your no fun. Did you know that?"

"Really? What gave it away?" Izuku question with a bit of sarcasm. The girl pouted at him. "Fine, be that way. Party pooper."

"Just tell me already." Izuku crosses his arms. He wasn't getting impatient to say, just annoyed.

"Fu Fu Fu, do I sense some irritation." A tick-Mark grew on the human's head.

"Humor aside, let's me just show you this." She leaned forward to press her head against his.

One second Izuku was ready to push her off until the face of his classmate was shadowed and morphed into something else. Red piercing eyes staring down his own. A sharp pain came from Izuku's torso, the boy did look down. The shadow had speared his body. When removing his limb from the boy, Izuku saw in shock. A dark green hand like nothing he has ever seen before drenched with his blood.

"Ahh!" With fright, Izuku fell down to his rear. Grabbing his chest tightly, he padded, tugged, and checked for any wounds. None were found.

The laughter which came from the girl was hysterical. "Do you see now? That is my warning to you."

She walked back towards the railing again. All the while with an amused expression on her face. Seeing Izuku pant and sweat out his shock was entertaining for her.

After several moments between breaths, Izuku finally felt himself eventually calm down. There was no confusion, no irritation, only exhaustion.

"Glad to see you calm down now. Since I have done my part, I will take my leave. Farewell~" With a blow-kiss, Izuku felt the KI from this alternate Mina fade away. Slowly he was at ease once the pupils of his classmate returned to their yellow color.

"I...I..." Mina couldn't say anything, she was tearing up, holding her face as if ashamed. Confused, Izuku saw her cry hysterically.

"Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again!"

"Ashido-San?" Izuku took a step forward. The anxiety took over his classmate. Her back leaning over the railing.

"Ashido-San it's okay. I am here." Izuku reassures. Reaching out a hand towards the girl. She shook her head, not wanting to hear anything.

"Stay away...please." At this point, Mina was leaning back against the railing. Izuku kept telling her she's okay, regardless of what happened.

The boy saw his classmate falling over. With fast reaction, he grabs her and brings her into a hug. The noises aside from the birds chirping and the wind blowing lightly. Izuku couldn't hear his classmate. Looking down his shoulder, the girl clenched her eyes shut while muffling a sob.

A light sigh escaped his lips. Instinctively rubbing the pink girl's back and stroking her pink locks. Izuku said one more time. "It's okay. You're okay."

Both of them on the floor, sitting up. Mina let out a loud cry. One out of fear and anguish. Izuku didn't bother trying to move them. He just kept on holding her, comforting her until she calmed down.

Eventually, she did so and by extension, falling asleep. This whole ordeal came off as a shock for the teen. Standing up and picking up Mina in a bridal hold. He walked down the steps.

The teen ignored some of the looks the seniors were giving him. He ignored their opinions and gossips. Their voices didn't matter.

Izuku finally found his destination: the nurse's room. He opens the sliding door to see no one was occupying it. The teen laid down his classmate onto one of the beds. He pulled up a chair just waiting for the nurse to come in so he can explain the situation. While waiting, for the anticipated medical overseer of Yuuei, Izuku gets out of his seat and leans a bit over Mina. While examining her chest, he couldn't find the cursive 'M'. With some relief, he reached over and redid the buttons on his classmate's shirt. Once the chest was covered, Izuku placed his hand on Mina's head.

"Forgive me Ashido-San."

Focusing his KI, he entered his classmate's mind, hoping to find out more about being inside her. It only took a few moments before Izuku instinctively retracted his hand. He was unsettled.

Either it was the influence of the Majin over Mina's mind or his lack of mastery over mind reading. He really hoped it was the latter than the former.

In the split moment, Izuku saw the child Mina in her memories. Once he got to her fifth birthday, it skipped to Mina taking the entrance exams. There was a massive gap that was missing. Ten years worth of memories were not there. Whatever was inside of Mina, was most likely doing this to keep someone from seeing her thoughts.

Sitting back down, Izuku didn't expect to wait the next couple of hours for the nurse to come back into the room. Recovery Girl was surprised and angry at Izuku for essentially skipping class but soon realized the situation once explained.

When Recovery Girl said that she will take the situation from here. Izuku nodded before departing. He gave one farewell and best regards to his unconscious classmate.

School at this point was already out, Izuku went and informed his teacher, Aizawa about what happened. He was understanding and just let the kid off the hook this one time.

Leaving school without anything else to do but go home and get ready.

At the Midoriya residence...

As always the flight home was short but breezy. Izuku landed home to eat dinner with his girlfriend and mother who at this point get some stuff packed for a day trip tomorrow.

Roshi was meeting the family of three at the beach. He had rented a speed boat which the family would use to get to the island.

Izuku packing his bags with his martial arts GI and some other stuff like bandages and some medical ointments. He at the very least wanted something just in case when the tournament ended, and he had some wounds left, the teen would be good to treat himself.

The island wasn't really anything special there was just a lot more nature involved. It looked like one of those ancient temples that you would see in the movies today. So old but well kept. Once the Midoriya family unpacked, they made their way up the steps with the guidance of Master Roshi. They came across the registration stand. The fighters and visitors would be staying in separate overnight buildings.

The east wing consists of the visitors, teachers, and other non-combating individuals.

West wing consists of the fighters and only fighters. Bidding temporarily goodbyes to Roshi and Inko, Izuku and Gine made their way inside the west wing. The lobby was huge, yet it wasn't really all that relaxing to look at. For the better term, there was no furniture aside from the benches creating rows of seats. Many fighters had taken up to standing instead.

Once the doors open revealing the monkey-tailed couple. Many combatants looked over their way. Izuku found this really inspiring. A year ago he wouldn't be able to look at half of these fighters without nervously shaking, sweating, and stuttering. Now here he was, beaming at the intimidating glares coming right at him.

Gine was more or less unfazed. She had seen worse, not to mention a lot of those glares are fronts that people put on to act tough. The Sayian was more or less ready to shut them down in the competition.

"You're ready?" Izuku asks the obvious.

"Always." Gine grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
9.9K 405 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
262K 10.1K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
92.5K 3.4K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...