Get The Sheets Messed Up (Kel...

Bởi kellicstalker

After getting kicked out of home and living on the streets with no way of getting money, Kellin decides to be... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

10

3.4K 72 66
Bởi kellicstalker

"Wait a minute." Vic said to me before I got in the limo. I turned to look at him and he stepped towards me, his eyes fixated on my chest. He reached out and started fiddling with my tie, "This isn't on properly."

"Oh, sorry." I said. I really had no idea how to put on a tie. I can't even remember a time when I had worn one. My parents always tried to get me to every Sunday for church, but I always refused and they gave up. Today though I felt like I had to make some sort of impression and this charity ball thing seemed like a big deal so I didn't want to show up looking casual.

He fixed my tie and then reached past me and opened the limo door. He moved to the side and let me get in first before he got in after, shutting the door behind him. Vic pressed a button near the door and spoke into the intercom just giving the chauffer an address. When he was done and the limo started moving, he turned to me.

"I'm going to give you a little run-through of what to expect tonight, alright?" He asked. He was sounding so professional and business like, much like he had when I first got here. I had to admit, yesterday I think I felt something for him. I wasn't exactly quite sure what it was, but he had this really sweet and affectionate side to him that I found myself getting all worked up over and for a moment I thought that maybe I was starting to like this guy. But as soon as he started being all professional again I had to remind myself what kind of relationship we have here. He is my boss and I am just an employee. I am here to learn things so eventually I can get out into the world and make my own money. That's it. So whatever stupid thing I felt yesterday, I had to push it away. Besides, it probably wasn't anything anyway. It was probably just me liking the affection, that's all.

"Alright." I finally answered.

"Okay so, here's our story; we are a new couple. We met around a month ago at like, I don't know, a fucking bookstore or something, and I asked you out on a date. We have been casually dating since then. If anyone asks, which they will, tell them you're a college student studying...well I don't know what, you can make that up. Pick something you know about in case you get asked questions about it. Uh, you live by yourself in an apartment near the college. You have a good relationship with your parents and everything is just rainbows and butterflies, so basically just lie through your teeth, okay?" He asked. I just nodded. It shouldn't be that difficult to lie to a bunch of strangers. I mean, I've been lying to Vic about something this whole time and I haven't let anything slip.

"Good. So anyway, when we get there just stick by my side and be your usual quiet self. We'll have to mingle with a bunch of people, but for the most part we'll try and dodge the social interactions. I'm not a fan of talking to my parent's friends and colleagues anyway. Um, then there'll be a dinner and dancing, then my mom will probably make a speech about the charity and then we can get the hell out of there." He explained. It all was okay except for one thing.

"Dancing?" I asked in horror. He smiled at me.

"Yes, dancing. Don't worry, you'll be fine." He said and placed his hand on my thigh. It was supposed to be just a reassuring touch, but he didn't take his hand away. We sat in silence for most of the way there. His fingers were drawing little patterns on my leg, but I don't think he realized he was doing it. That's the thing with Vic, he was so naturally affectionate but I don't think he even knows it. That's just what he's like.

We were getting further into the richer parts of the city now. Vic finally took his hand off my thigh and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Honestly, I'm being an idiot! I can have sex with him and be fine about it, but he does something as simple as touch my thigh and I feel like I can't breathe. Vic leant forward and opened something which I saw was like a mini-fridge and it was filled with small bottles of alcohol.

"Nothing like a little underage drinking to make the night more bearable." He said and handed me a mini bottle of vodka. Normally I don't drink, but I've been doing a lot of things lately that I wouldn't usually do, so I opened it and after watching him swallow his in one shot, I did the same, only I wasn't as graceful. The alcohol burnt and I had trouble swallowing and ended up choking on half of it.

"Woah, are you okay?" He asked. The next second a bottle of water was in front of me. I took it and drank a mouthful.

"That was disgusting." I told him once the taste was gone.

"You didn't swallow it straight away, did you?" He asked.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"You're supposed to swallow straight away. Don't let it sit in your mouth for too long. Here, try again." He said and handed me another little bottle. I gave him a cautious look, but took the thing anyway and did what he told me to do and it went down much better, but still left an awful aftertaste.

"This is your first time drinking, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm going to get you so wasted tonight."

"If you say so." I said. The limo pulled up to a building where there were a whole bunch of other limos. I guess this must really be a rich person's party thing.

"Are you ready to be fake boyfriends?" He asked, lacing his fingers with mine.

"I guess so." I said, although I wasn't ready. I had never ever had a real boyfriend before so how was I supposed to fake a relationship? I guess all I could do is try my best.

Vic and I got out of the limo and walked hand in hand into the building. There were people dressed in extravagant gowns and suits. It was intimidating. These people were sophisticated, rich and powerful and I was just me.

"Your palms are sweating." Vic said, leaning in to whisper to me, "Just relax, it's not that big of a deal."

I just nodded really quickly and calmed down a little. We walked down a really big hall filled with sculptures, paintings and mirrors. In the reflection of the mirror I saw Vic and I, dressed in our black suits with white shirts. I had to admit that we looked really good, or at least I knew he did. He looked down right hot, but I wouldn't tell him that.

The two of us walked into a room, or I guess a ball room. I guess we had arrived a little late because the place looked pretty full. There were tables all throughout the room, except for where the large dance floor was. Everything was white and gold and there was elegant music playing. I literally felt like I just walked into a fairy tale. It was really weird.

"So do you come to these kinds of things like all the time?" I asked Vic.

"I used to." He muttered, not sounding happy about it at all. "Come on, let's go say hi to my parents and then we can go and do whatever we want."

He took me across the room and I saw his parents talking to a few other people. The moment they saw us his mother smiled and held out her arm towards us, inviting us into the conversation.

"Oh Victor, Kellin, I am so glad you could both make it." Vivian said in an over-the-top sophisticated accent.

"Always good to see you, mother." Vic said politely.

"You remember my boss and her husband, don't you Victor?" Vivian asked and turned back to the couple she was standing with.

"Margaret, John, you remember my son, Victor, right?" She asked them and they nodded.

"Of course, although I can't remember seeing Victor at one of these since he was a teenager." The female, Margaret said. The couple held their hands out for Vic to shake so he had to let go of mine. The couple turned to shake my hand too so I only thought it was polite to do the same.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Kellin." Vic said and put his arm around my waist.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm glad someone could finally tie him down." Margaret said with a giggle. I just smiled and nodded.

"Oh I think I'm the one tying him down." Vic said, and I could have hit him for the amount of sexual innuendo in that sentence, but I don't think the older couple even notice. Vic's parents, Margaret and John went back to their conversation shortly after that, leaving Vic and I to discreetly walk away.

"That wasn't funny." I told him, hitting his chest lightly.

"You're just mad I made you blush." He said, knocking into my shoulder playfully. He slipped his hand into mine again and we ended up walking over to the drinks.

"Thirsty?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, actually." I said. Vic got two glasses off the table, filled them half way with the orange punch and then I saw him take a flask out of his jacket pocket.

"What's in that?" I asked.

"Vodka. Want some?" He asked. I thought about it for a split second before nodding. I was dying of nerves being at this place so maybe it could help me relax. Vic filled our drinks the rest of the way up and handed me my glass.

"Thank you." I said and took a sip. I could taste the alcohol but it was a lot nicer than what I had in the limo.

"You're welcome." He said back, "Come on, let's go find our table."

Together we walked from table to table until we finally found the one with our names on little place cards, well his name was on one, mine just said guest but Vic said that place was for me, so we sat down together and started making small talk.

"This place is so weird." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"I don't know. Everything is just so...I don't know. It's like in the movies." I said.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He chuckled.

"So like, no one here cares that you're gay?" I asked. I didn't see us getting any disgusted looks when we were walking through the ballroom holding hands. I thought these people would be snobby and frown upon us.

"Nope. No one cares." He said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. Vic suddenly leant forward and planted his lips on mine. My eyes fluttered closed and I felt his hand caressing my cheek softly. After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Do you see anyone giving us death glares?" He asked. I looked around and noticed no one really paying attention, although a couple of people looking at us and smiling.

"No." I said.

"See, nobody cares. The people at this thing try and out-do each other on who can be the most open-minded. So trust me, they don't care." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said with a nod.

A little bit after that a man, or boy, I guess he was around the same age as us came and sat next to Vic and started a conversation and I kind of tuned out because I really had nothing to add to it. I drank all of my drink, went and got Vic and I some more, which of course he spiked before continuing on with his conversation. I felt a little jealous of this man talking to Vic at first, then found out it's his cousin and that calmed me down. You know what else calmed me down? The alcohol. I felt more relaxed than I had been in a long time. It was a good buzz.

Eventually Vic's cousin went back to his own table as the food came out. We were at a table with Vic's parents, brother, his brother's girlfriend, and John and Margaret from before. Vic turned to me once his cousin left and didn't say anything, just held my hand.

Dinner went by okay. Vic talked to John a lot about business stuff and I was sitting next to Mike so I talked to him a fair bit about random things, mostly music. We had a lot in common. It was a little awkward at first though, because after all he had walked in on Vic and I having sex, but he was a really laid back guy and didn't seem to care that much. Plus, it was easier to talk to him because I wasn't watching what I was saying all the time because he knew I wasn't Vic's boyfriend. He knew I was a, well, going to be a prostitute, but he didn't bring that up at all.

Once dinner was finished everyone went to mingle once again. I probably had one too many glasses of champagne during dinner because I was beginning to feel really light headed and found everything amusing. I think Vic was in the same kind of mood because he had been drinking a lot too.

"Care to dance?" Vic asked, and I felt myself sober up like right away.

"I can't dance." I told him, really not wanting to go out on the dance floor. Most of the other guests were already out there.

"It's not that difficult. We just stand there and sway a bit, which won't be too difficult since we're both drunk." He said, giggling. He pulled me up from the table and gave me no choice but to go out on the dance floor with him. He faced me, placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in closer. I had no clue what to do with my hands so I ended up putting them around his neck and playing with his hair. We started moving and I guess it kind of felt natural.

"See, not that hard." He said and smiled. I just rolled my eyes, not wanting to admit that he was right.

"Thank you for coming to this tonight." He said after a little silence.

"It's no problem. It wasn't that bad." I said.

"I know, but you still didn't have to." He said.

"It's fine, really." I said. He smiled and held me a little tighter. We danced in silence for about three songs and it was really nice. I liked pretending to be his boyfriend. It was fun and I liked the closeness, even though it was all just fake and I knew that.

"You look good in a suit." He said and playfully tugged at my clothes.

"Thank you, so do you." I said politely. We danced for a little longer until Vivian came over and interjected, asking for a dance with Vic. I just smiled and moved away, telling Vic I'd be over getting a drink. I went over to the drinks and didn't even hide the fact that I was underage and drinking wine. I skulled one glass and then filled up another before walking over to a quiet corner and leaning against the wall because I was swaying back and forth and needed a little support. I figured that if I was going to get drunk for the first time then I might as well do it properly and drink a lot. It was so out of character for me since essentially, other than the whole prostitution thing, I was usually a good kid.

I watched Vic dancing with his mother, but they didn't look like a loving mother and son. Once the song ended, Vic cut the dance off with his mother and came towards me. He stopped at the drinks though, filling up a glass with punch and topping it off with vodka. He came over to me and leant against the wall so we were facing each other.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Not as much fun as I would have had with you." He said smoothly. I could feel my cheeks go red. "But God, she annoys me sometimes."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she's a bitch." He said chuckling. "She lectured me on how it's not appropriate to get drunk, or some bullshit like that. I don't know. I tend to tune out after a while. She's just trying to turn me into this perfect son. She wants me to be this whole other person."

"Well, I like you how you are now." I said, my words were slurring and for some unknown reason I was putting on a seductive voice, but I didn't know why. It was just random, and that made me start giggling.

"You're drunk." He told me, not that he could talk because he had more to drink than I had.

"No, you're drunk too." I said, poking his chest. He grabbed my hand with his free one, making me stopping from poking him again, but he didn't let go.

"But you're definitely drunk. Really drunk." He said chuckling.

"I am?" I asked, but I knew I was. He moved closer to me, nodding.

"Yeah, you are." He said, his lips hovering over mine.

"But so are you." I said.

"You are more." He argued back in a whisper.

"No yo-" He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. I forgot what we were discussing and kissed him back. My stomach was doing flips, whether that was from the alcohol or kiss, I don't know. Even drunk he was a perfect kisser. The kiss was heating up too and I was starting to feel turned on. Vic stopped kissing me and pulled me away from the wall. He took my glass away from me and placed it, along with his, on a nearby table and didn't say anything to me as he led me out of the ballroom and down the mostly empty hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't say anything, he just kept walking. We made a turn and then Vic stopped at a door. He opened it and I noticed it was like a coat closet. He pulled me inside and shut the door behind us, plunging us in darkness, mostly. There was a little light coming from the narrow gaps in the door. Vic pushed a bunch of coats back and roughly pushed me against a wall, his lips crashing onto mine once more. I didn't even care that we could get caught at any moment. I went along with it, tangling my fingers in his hair.

His hands were all over my body, messing up my shirt and tie. He hastily started undoing my pants and once they were loose enough he slipped his hand inside and palmed me. I gasped against his lips and held back a moan. He kept running his hand, over my length, making me harden in excitement.

"Oh God." I breathed when his lips left mine to attack my neck. It was getting really hot on here.

"We're going to have to be quick, and quiet." He told me. I nodded, moaning quietly in response. He kept stroking me, running his thumb over the tip and making it really difficult for me to keep quiet. This was crazy. I mean it was really hot, but it was also really risky. I was almost fully hard by now. Vic pushed my pants down a little more, setting me free and so he could stroke me properly. My grip around his neck tightened as pleasure ran through me. He kissed my lips again, hungrily. It was a weird sensation being horny as hell and drunk at the same time. To my disappointment he stopped kissing and stroking me.

"How about you put those perfect lips to good use." He said and ran his thumb across my bottom lip. I wasted no time in dropping to my knees, pulling down his pants and taking hold of him. I slowly licked his tip and lightly sucked on it, just to tease him a little, before sucking him in as far as I could. He groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. So much for being quiet then. I ran my tongue up and down his throbbing shaft, earning a whimpering sound from him. I made sure I made his dick as wet as possible because I doubt he would have brought lube with him. Honestly I was a little excited for how rough this might be.

"Okay, okay. Up. I need to fuck you." He said desperately. I loved hearing him talk like that. It sent a sort of rush through me. I stood up and he made me turn around, pushing my front against the wall. I felt him begin to enter me and he slowly did, slipping into me not as easily as normal but I don't think either of us cared at this point. I moaned and breathed heavily as he thrust all the way into me. Once he was in and I was used to it he just started pounding into me over and over again. I gritted my teeth to stop the loud cries of ecstasy that desperately wanted to escape my lips.

He gripped my hips a little tighter, grunting as he thrust into me faster. He slid his hands up my back slowly and then ran his fingers through my hair. Gripping onto the strands he pulled my head back a little, leant forward more and kissed my neck repeatedly. His other hand found its way to my member and jerked it off quickly. My whole body felt so amazing, words couldn't describe it. I was light-headed from the alcohol, so my mind was slow, but my body definitely wasn't. He kept going, never faltering in speed at all. I was getting so close already.

"Oh, Vic." I moaned as quietly as I could.

"Yes baby. F-fuck yes." He said in a drunken slur. He lightly bit my ear. "I want you to come." He said in a deeper voice. It was a sexy voice that sent shivers down my spine and before I knew it I was moaning loudly as I came in his hand. My whole body was trembling and I felt so unbelievably good. Moments later Vic had pulled out of me and I could hear him quickly jerking himself off as he came.

I turned around and leant against the wall, breathing heavily. My eyes had adjusted to the dark now and I saw Vic's happy face as he kept slowly stroking himself as he came down from his high.

"That was hot." He said, chuckling before he closed the gap and kissed me. The moment of bliss had to end though when we realized we had to be getting back to the charity thing before anyone noticed we were gone. He pulled away and we both did our clothes back up and straightened them out. We cleaned up as best we could before Vic poked his head out the door and after deciding the coast was clear we walked out hand in hand back to the party.

"So what lesson was that?" I asked.

"It wasn't, I just wanted to fuck you."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 8.6K 35
Kellin Quinn doesn't live life on the risky side. No, he's a law student who obviously will become a lawyer and get married to a nice girl (with any...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
4K 143 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
74.5K 6K 30
(completed) what happens when vic fuentes, neighborhood painter for the rich, meets shy and curious kellin quinn, who's never step foot out of his ow...