Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

🌱Scenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! 🌱Will include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... More

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart
♤Movie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
♤Series! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)
Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos

(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

11.3K 160 362
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

Soooo, this is dedicated to user19575198 who commented in the NSFW ninjago headcanons by cakeycole so here I am. This was based on a headcanon were Lloyd sees you in a sexy dress. This will be NSFW but if you want a part 2 go ahead an comment, specifically the other headcanon I saw you comment on could be a part 2.

⚠️Warnings: KINKY SHIT, fingering, jealous green bean, (master kink because its Lloyd 🤫🤫🤫), almost getting caught.

Also... dont be commenting acting suprised during this book.... I gave you warnings. This is kinky shit.

Forgive me, for I have sinned. And my period hormones took over, I know that might be tmi but I'm sure mostly everyone here is a female. And it freaking sucks ass.

Prompt: Wearing a sexy dress to a dinner with Lloyd, teasing him the whole night Lloyd gets you back under the table.

Unedited⚠️

Word Count: 2969

Y/N's P.O.V

"You look amazing! Lloyd will love it!" Nya said, putting the finishing touches on my emerald green velvet dress. It was Lloyd and I's 5 year anniversary. I honestly dont remember what villain I had saved his butt from, maybe Chen, but we've been together through thick and thin. The gang had just defeated the Oni, and it was that time when everyone opened stuff up to the public again. So Lloyd decided to take me out.

Nya and Skylor had applied minimal makeup, just eye stuff and a nude lip gloss, curled my hair, and had stuck me in gold heels.

"I'd rather wear flats." I complained.

"Y/N! This is your 5th anniversary! Let alone the fact it's a fancy date. With Ninjago constantly being under attack, you and Lloyd barely get to go on dates like this. So yes, we are dressing you up!" Nya scolded. I just sighed, but went with it. I had given Lloyd my phone and wallet to stick in his pocket since I would be wearing a dress - man I wish fancy dresses had pockets - and I needed him to hold them. There was a knock on the bedroom door on the bounty, the monestary being to far.

"Its me." It was Misako. Skylor let her in as Nya finished a few touches, and was done. Misako gave me a warm smile.

"You look stunning, Y/N." She completed. "Lloyd will sure swoon."

"Thank you." I said letting out a light laugh. I quickly slipped on the promise ring Lloyd gave me on my right ring finger.

"Hes waiting on the deck. We are at the harbor and the restaurant is less then a few minute walk." I nodded and followed Nya and Skylor out of the door. As we walked up the stairs on to the deck, I saw the boys covering Lloyd's eyes. Nya.

"You look very beautiful, Y/N." Zane complemented.

"Thank you, Zane." Kai snickered as Lloyd tried to pry their hands off.

"Guys! Let me see my girlfriend!" Lloyd complained. I saw Nya wink at her brother and both Kai and Cole removed there hands from Lloyd's eyes. He blinked a few times before his gaze focused on me. His jaw dropped as he took in my form. I had was pretty confident in my form. After being with Lloyd, Master Wu had the brilliant idea that I should train with the Ninja. Which actually proved useful for Morro. I had the Elemental Power of F/E. But I never physically trained with it till Master Wu made me. Everyone started to go inside, leaving us alone. But Kai had to yell something.

"Dont do anything stupid in the restaurant!" Before slamming the door. I really took a look at my boyfriend. Bitting my lip I had the thought of not going to dinner at all. Lloyd may act innocent, but he really just gets embarrassed easily.

He was wearing a emerald green button up shirt that was tucked into his black pants. The buttons were unbuttoned one more than they should have, Kais doing no doubt. His hair was neatly combed but didnt leave its usual swoop to the side. Not that I minded. He looked so freaking good. He was still looking at me gobsmacked. I laughed lightly and approached him.

"Babe. Jaw closed." I winked closing his jaw.

"Sorry, Sweetheart." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before we got off the boat and headed out.

"You look absolutely ravishing." He complement, winking at me.

"You dont look to bad your self." I smirked back. He leaned over and kissed my temple. I smiled when I left his lips, I just loved his very presence and touch.

"Do you have my phone and wallet?" I asked.

"I have your phone."

"Lloyd!"

"What? You really think I'm going to let my girlfriend pay for our anniversary dinner I asked her out on?" He said shaking his head, but smiling at me.

"Our anniversary, dumbo! We could have at least split the check-" I cut off my sentence and Lloyd stopped. We were hear. "Baby, is this?"

"The place we went on our first official date and I asked you to officially be my girlfriend, why yes it is." He smiled, opening the door for me. He walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Reservation for Garmadon." She smiled.

"Right this way." She said taking us to our booth. The same one that we sat at 5 years ago. It was a really nice restaurant. The booths were very unusually nice too. The seats were flat against the wall so people sat right next to each other. The table was a simple rectangle and the table cloth was long in the front but reached your lap in the back when you sat down. I liked it because I didnt have to cross my legs. I squeezed myself between the booth wall and the table as I took a seat, Lloyd sat to my right. It was a cozy little nook.

"Here are your menus and your waiter will be right out to take your drinks." The lady said, and handed us our menus. We thanked her as she walked away. I turned to my boyfriend.

"You sly little fox." I smiled.

"Only the best for my girl." He said. He leaned in and gave me a slow but passionate kiss. He pulled away and left me wanting more. I pouted as he put his attention to the menu. But I opened mine and leaned my head on his shoulder. I noticed a figure in front of us, the waiter. I sat up straight and smiled at him. But I soon frowned as I realized he wasnt looking at me, but my exposed chest. Lloyd quickly took notice too, and cleared his throat. The waiters eyes darted to Lloyd's unamused face.

"What would you like to drink." He said starkly to Lloyd. My eyes went wide.

"I'll have a water." Lloyd said, snapping back. The waiter then looked at me.

"And you, darling?" He said, smiling sweetly.

"Uhhh, I'll have F/D." I said, skeptical.

"Of course." He said and walked away. I immediately snapped my head to Lloyd and put my finger on his lips.

"Let's ignore dipshit and just have a nice dinner." I said. But that didnt stop him from ranting.

"He was looking straight at your boobs! The nerve! He doesn't know who we are! I cant believe he did that! You're my girl-" I stopped him with a kiss, cliche I know. I pulled away.

"If he becomes even more of a problem we will confront him. But please, I'm yours, I have been for 5 years, some stupid waiter isnt gonna change that." He sighed and nodded. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist, letting his hand rest on my hip. He then rested his head on mine and brought his lips to my ear.

"But baby girl, tonight you better believe I'm making sure you know you're mine." He whispered huskily. I fluttered my eyes shut and sucked in a breath as I let his words sink in and felt them go straight down. I felt him smirk and kiss my ear. His right arm that wasnt still on my hip moved my hair back, and he kissed my exposed shoulder. My eyes fluttered back open, looking at him I saw him smirking. Not innocent at all. I leaned over, two can play at this game.

"I look forward to it, Master." I whispered in his ear. I could feel his entire body freeze. I pulled away, and smiled sweetly before looking back at the menu. I already knew what I want, same thing I always get, but teasing him was fun. Not something that happened often, as we were either with the gang, fighting evil, or just hanging out. Plus he was always the tease, time for the women to step up.

The waiter then came with our drinks. I could tell because Lloyd's grip on my hip tightened. I put my menu down as he set my drink down. He then gave Lloyd his soup and salad that often came at Japanese restaurants. I however, got two salads.

"Uhhh, can I have a soup please?" I asked.

"I think you need the salad more." The waiter said straight faced. "You need to keep that beautiful body for me." I swear I saw red everywhere. I was fuming.

"Why you-" Lloyd started. I just cleared my throat and pushed Lloyd back down.

"First of all," I pointed at the ring that was sitting comfortably on my right ring finger, "I'm taken. Second," I motioned between me and a fuming Lloyd, "5 year anniversary so you most certainly dont have a chance. And last but certainly not least," I then pointed to Lloyd, "Green. Fucking. Ninja." I saw Lloyd's eyes glow green. All color drained from the guys face.

"I suggest you get what my girlfriend asked for, and a new waiter before I stick my team and my Dragon on you." Lloyd growled as the guy nodded and scrambled off. Lloyd's hand left my hip, but rested on my upper right thigh instead. The waiter came back and handed me my soup.

"I'll have the teriyaki chicken with the rice, and extra noodles, no vegetables." I said plainly. Lloyd's eyes were still glowing.

"I'll have the same." Lloyd growled and handed our menus harshly to him. He bolted away. I frowned as he left. I looked down at my body. Lloyd noticed, as usual, and grabbed my jaw with the hand that was not on my thigh. He kissed me again slowly and passionately. Keeping it PG in front of everyone. His thumb gently rubbed over my cheek. He gently pulled away. He rested his forehead on mine.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

"I love you. And I'm sure Nya would love to hear about this when we get home." I laughed. He kissed my fore head before picked his spoon up and taking a sip of his soup. I did the same.

"Sweetheart, your still in for it and all mine tonight. You can tell her tomorrow morning, if you can even walk to her room." I dropped my god damn spoon back in my bowl, almost choked too. My face immediately flushed as I looked at Lloyd with wide eyes.

"What? After you coming here in that dress, some guy looking at you, and the comment you made earlier? Oh please. You're lucky I havent dragged you to the bathroom and proven you mine already." Lloyd said, casually still eating/drinking his soup. "However, you can decide the punishment, baby girl. Are you going to obey?" He asked, leaning into me. I sucked in a breath, mustering confidence, I leaned over to his ear.

"Dont know. I'm my own women. Besides, you dont even know if your gonna get what you want." I whispered. I kissed the side of his neck quickly as a new waiter approached with our food. She gave us the plates and refiled our drinks and left. I quickly dug into my food. I was in the middle of eating a piece of the delicious chicken, when I left my boyfriends hand go higher on my thigh. His hand rested right next to my lady parts and I already knew what he was going to do. I felt him lean over.

"That dress has been doing something to me all night. I'm getting what I want baby girl, no if, ands, or buts about it." He said, and went back to eating. I grew nervous. There were alot of people here and I'm sure almost everyone knew who we were. I was thankful for the table cloth blocking everyone's view, because the press would love this.

His hand slowly traced higher, his hand grazing my underwear. The slit in the dress made it very easy, especially because when I sat down the fabric bunched up at my waist, making the slit higher than it was when I was standing up. He pushed my underwear down.

"Off, baby girl." He whispered. I obeyed, excited and nervous but mostly excited. Once they were off, I handed them to Lloyd, who stuck them in his pocket. He brought his hands back up my legs and let his hands travel. Whoever thought the Green Ninja would do this? Certainly not me. At least not me 3 years ago. I bit back a moan as he cupped my heat. I tried my best to distract myself with eats some noodles, but it's really hard when your sexy ass boyfriend is getting dirty with you under the table.

His finger started to rub my clit, immediately getting a reaction from me.

"Fuck." I whispered, only Lloyd could hear.

"Careful, princess, wouldn't want people to hear." He teased. I huffed as he used his other hand to spread my legs more, giving him better access to what I needed. I cant believe I'm actually letting him do this. I let out a small moan as he inserted his finger into me. His pace started slow, painfully slow, but I didnt mind since anything more would have me very vocal. I again, tried to distract myself with food, finishing my chicken and starting on my rice, wanting to save the noodles for last.

But that didn't work for long.

Lloyd added another finger and used his thumb to massage my clit, enough to get me riled up even more. He definitely knew my body and the response I had to him. I turned my head and rested my fore head on his shoulder, my hair falling as a shield. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Lloyd picked up his pace. Even with 2 fingers I was already a withering mess.

"Lloyd, please." I whinned. He halted his actions, much to my complaints.

"That's not my name, baby girl." He whispered huskily in my ear. That went straight down adding to my arousal. I dont know if it was the adrenaline, how aroused I was, or just how horny I truly was getting, but I responded to him.

"Fuck, Master, please." I whinned again.

"Good girl." Lloyd praised as he added another finger and started his movement again. I immediately let out a moan of his name, correcting my self for using his actual name. "Finish eating, sweetheart." His innocently smiled. I would have snapped back, if he did have as much control as he did right now. I silently growled at him, faking his innocence was really agitating right now. But I didnt want to waste the food, so I finished my rice and went onto my noodles. Lloyd's slow pace making me squirm.

"I'm going to try something, ok?"

"Ok. Just hurry." I whinned. Lloyd just went back to eating, confusing me. He finally pit more pressure down on my clit, I sighed with pleasure. I grabbed my napkin and whipped my mouth, but ended up letting quite the moan out. Lloyd had used his powers. His Lightning powers to be exact. And shocked me. My bodys response was immediate. My legs shook, I got extremely wet, and my right hand went straight to Lloyd's thigh. I was thankful the napkin had muffled my sounds, knowing full well if it wasnt there would would by in a much different situation. Lloyd seemed proud of himself, a smirk growing. He did it again, a smaller shock this time, and my response was the same. But a smaller moan and I gripped Lloyd's thigh extremely hard. He would for sure have bruises tomorrow, but hey. Karma was in fact a bitch. And that bitch is me. I'm so getting him back.

He started pumping again, not shocking me. But I was extremely sensitive and close to my high. I whimpered as he sped up his pace.

"Come on, let go." Lloyd whispered. That was all I needed. I let go. Moaning Lloyd's name quietly in his ear. He helped me ride it out before retracting his fingers. Looking at them, I blushed, seeing just how wet I had been and how much came from reaching my high. Lloyd looked around, making sure no one saw, before meeting my eyes and licking his fingers clean.

"I think I just had my dessert. But I want more. Shall we go, sweetheart?" Lloyd smirked. I took a sharp intake of breath, this was going to be a long night.

Well... there you go. Is it bad cakeycole has inspired me to do a Ninjago Movie NSFW headcanons... cause now I want to do one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 13
REQUESTS STILL OPEN DESPITE BOOK BEING COMPLETE Just your regular Ninjago Oneshot book. Cringe, fluff, angst, you name it, but NO SMUT. (I started th...
2.7K 54 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
485 1 29
Just wanna do this challenge, so that I can show the many Ninjago AUs I made, but never managed to talk about. If I didn't put any AU name, it means...
1.8K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...