Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 37

2.4K 118 32
By Zarrys_tightrope

"I can't believe we're here." Harry said phone on hand, video mode on recording this moment.

They reached their holiday destination that would be their residence for the week. 'Chalet pearl'. A skiing resort destination. Harry had booked it himself then proudly told Zayn in a French accent, his seventh grade French class finally good for something,

The place was beautiful, a big lounging area, seven-bed, ensuite bathrooms at every room, cinema room. There was a cot for baby Yazz as well.

"Family vacay. Yay!" Harry said again excited.

"Shut up, Harold this is not an episode of keeping up with the Joneses." Louis said feeling tired.

"You are not included in the family bit of my vacay so you shut up, Louis." Harry said walking over towards the window looking out. "This is the life."

"Why are our girlfriends not here? This would have been a proper family vacay with them?" Niall said. "And you brought the baby. How's that fair on the rest of us?"

"Louis whys your girlfriend here?" Harry asked him.

"Eleanor couldn't make it, work commitments would not allow her." Louis said with a shrug:

"Liam?" Harry turned to face him, "Why's Sophia not here?"

"She hates skiing so she declined coming along." Liam said.

"And Niall, back to you." Harry said looking at him. "Obviously you were still in Ireland and not up to date why Eleanor and Sophia couldn't come along. What about your girlfriend? Tell her she's invited. Call her. Right now."

"I don't have girlfriend_yet." Niall said pouting.

"Do you have a child, Niall?" Harry asked again as Liam and Liam chuckled.

"No_"

"Are you happy you woke up my baby with your whining, Niall?" Harry said when Yazz started whimpering, she was tired and restless from flying. He picked her up and started rocking her in his arms.

"Can you all shut the fuck up.." Zayn was lying down feeling sick, he hates flying and he was cold.

He wasn't happy Harry booking them a skiing holiday, and had been hoping for sun and sea somewhere nice, like Italy, Rome, anywhere sunny. He may not be a swimmer but he appreciates the colour of the sea and its glow especially at night.

Harry wanted to continue with winter Christmas vibe, hence the snowy destination. He was surprised there were not decorations on the chalet Harry booked he thought his over the top fiancé would have asked for that. Harry said to also treat this little time away as some sort of their stag do.. Zayn had whined at him, he wanted a stag do where a baby was not part of the deal package and with lots of alcohol involved and strippers perhaps.

"You're okay, Zee?" Liam asked.

"I'm peachy." Zayn replied.

"I have to say I'm impressed, Harry. Good job on picking this location." Liam said looking around, "the views are just beautiful, with the snow, just.... perfect"

"I'm glad someone appreciates all the hard work I've done, Liam. Thanks." Harry said glancing at Zayn who kept groaning, "I mean, looking for perfect holiday places is not holiday_"

"If I promise to send you a thank you card, Harry, can you stop with the complaining." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Is that your way of saying thanks for bringing you here then, Louis."

"Shush all of you." Zayn grunted getting up because the baby was still whimpering, "Haz, go to our room and settled the baby, I'll warm her bottle and bring it over, okay?"

"Sure.." Harry said cradling baby Yazzie.

"I can warm the bottle if you like." Niall stood walking over to Zayn. He missed taking care of the baby while in Ireland.

"Thank you, Niall." Zayn happily handed him the milk bottle to warm up.

The doorbell rang, Liam stood up to open the door. And a group of about seven people who looked like a welcoming party, were all smiles at them as they come in. Zayn, Liam and Louis looked at each amused as they introduced themselves. They was a concierge, two housekeepers, chef, chauffeur and two private servers all at their service. It was part of the chalet service.

"Who are they?" Harry asked coming back to the room.

"Concierge services." Zayn told him then signalled for him to listen as the concierge continue to list services available to them. It was all inclusive package with all meals cooked, served to them. Housekeeper for daily cleaning, their own private swimming pool. Available on request massages were spa detox and yoga coach.

"I'm home." Harry said dramatically at the mention of yoga coach.

When the concierge were done explaining, Harry waved goodbye at all of them as they left.

"We started from the bottom, now we're here_we started from the bottom now we...here" Liam started singing and Niall joined him, dancing along.

Zayn though feeling rough joined them too, dancing.
Harry smiled fondly at him, liking that Zayn looked happy, that's all he ever want, to see Zayn smile and happy. Harry's never been afraid to blow his own horn, he did good. He patted himself his own shoulder.

*

*

"Damn Harold." Louis said rubbing his full belly, "I take it back, this does feel like a reality show family holiday after all. Love it me." They were all lounging around the fireplace after being served their dinner.

"You did good babe, I'm impressed...I'll show you how much later.." Zayn kissed him hard on the mouth, he was lying in his favourite position between Harry's legs.

"Zayn, please don't start that now or later. The walls are thin we will hear everything." Liam groaned.

"The walls are not thin. They are like made of wood, and hard isn't it." Zayn said to him.

"Not as hard as me, baby." Harry said kissing him.

"Hazza you better stop before we all get hard.." Niall said joking and laughed when Liam looked at him scandalised, eyes wide.

"Oh my god, kill me now." Liam groaned,

"Sorry, Liam. On another note, I've got a confession. My mom did help with the booking, it's not all me, after that text fiasco she didn't trust us with baby on board, she took over." Harry told them laughing.

Zayn smiled, "Don't worry I'm still impressed, babe"

"This is expensive though." Louis said.

"And you are surprised because?" Harry replied. "I've got a rich boyfriend bitch, he's given me permission to spend, isn't that so, Zee?"

"Of course I did you're my sugar-baby_" Zayn yelped when Harry spanked him hard. "Haz, why?"

"I'm your daddy, that's your punishment for calling me your baby. And you're getting it hard later_"

"Harry!" Liam groaned at him. "Please, stop."

"Told you should have brought girlfriends,..now we'll watch these two getting it on" Naill said munching on goodies brought to him by the servers,

"Nothing new there then.." Harry wrapped his legs around Zayn's, kissing him softly, "I love you, baby"

"Me too, babe"

"No, say it. Say you love me." Harry said.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles" Zayn said smiling.

"Good. Remember that tomorrow. I've booked us a ski session with instructors_" Harry winced in pain when Zayn pinched his nipples. "Why, baby?"

"Ski session? Really? I hate you, remember that tomorrow.." Zayn said walking away.

*

*

Zayn may have hated skiing but the scowl Harry had on his face was worth making an ass of himself trying. Harry and Louis were experienced skiers and only booked the instructors for Zayn, Liam and Niall. There will be an arm around Zayn's waist pulling him up on each fall, it was not Harry's arm but the instructor's.

Revenge was best served cold, Zayn thought as he'd had to brave minus temperatures for Harry's stupid skiing session. Little baby Yazz was with babysitters, aka, the servers. Zayn was worried to leave her but she proved to be a Styles loving all the fuss and everyone touching and commenting on her thick black curls.

So, Zayn used the attention from his instructor to get back at Harry, and would unnecessary trip and giggle, the instructors who at more than once all came to his rescue. Niall had huffed having to pick himself when he fell cause all eyes were on Zayn. He was gorgeous in all black ski gear, a red ski hat and aviator glasses.

"Enough.." Harry had growled at them, stopped the session. Him and Louis can handle teaching them, he told the instructors.

Zayn didn't mind and had real fun, him and Niall kept laughing and tripping over each other.

*

"You enjoyed yourself, huh?" Harry said, they were cuddled in a very fluffy reclining chair in their own room, after having their bath together.

"Mmm..yeah" Zayn cuddled closer.

"Good." Harry kissed him on the temple, "I'm glad."

"My muscles ached though I needed that bath. Thanks for running it for us, Haz."

"I'm not talking about the bath, Zee."

"You mean the dinner?" Zayn giggled teasing. He knew what Harry meant but was pulling him by the leg.

"You know what I'm talking about, baby" Harry moved changing positions Zayn so he was straddling his hips.
"I mean skiing. Did you enjoy yourself out there?"

"Of course I did, Haz. I'm just playing with you."

Harry pouted, "You still love me?"

"I will always love you, babe." Zayn told him.

"Ride me in this chair, then. Show me how much you love me."

"The only thing I'm riding is my pillow off to sleep. I was outdoors for two hours, that's love babe, love.." Zayn chuckled moving away, tried to anyway.

Harry grabbed him, arm around his waist and hand on Zayn's neck, thumb stroking the throat, "I know you were taunting me today out there with those instructor boys. When have you ever been so clumsy, mh?" He said then pulled Zayn's head down kissing him.

"What are you going to do about that then? Talk me to sleep, Harreh." Zayn giggled when Harry suddenly stood up with him in the lap, and his legs instantly went around Harry's waist as the latter moved them to the bed. He squealed louder when Harry tickled him.

"Harry!!" Liam shouted from the lounge.

"Use your the ear plugs I gave you!" Harry shouted back whilst Zayn laughed his head off enjoying the banter between Harry and Liam always.

"We're watching a film, Harold.." Louis shouted.

"Subtitles..use them!" Harry shouted again .

"A door...close it you pervert." Louis shouted back.

"Cinema room! Use it and closed the door" Harry shouted back, smiling at Zayn giggling away, lying on top of him.

"We are watching Frozen, it's a sing-along, we need room to dance." Niall shouted.

"Why the fuck are they watching a sing along for?"Harry asked Zayn.

"Your child is here, Harold, the walls are thin, we can hear you" Louis shouted

"What are you doing?" Harry was looking at Zayn who had his head cocked towards the door listening in.

"Shh..I am listening in if my baby girl is singing, it's so cute. Niall used to watch the film with her and I swear Yazzie hums along.." Zayn smiled fondly,

"Are you happy you all killed my boner" Harry yelled at them in the lounge then sighed looking at Zayn. "I have to see my baby sing.." he pushing Zayn off him, then got dressed as they were in just boxers. "Wait for me baby girl!" He called out to Yazz,

"I'm your baby girl, babe" Zayn joked, putting Harry's tshirt on, and socks.

"Shut up, you've had enough attention for the day. Daddy's coming baby!" Harry rushed out of the room and threw himself on the couch next to Liam, sending popcorns on Liam's lap flying everywhere.

"Harry!!" Liam growled.

Zayn walked in the room, watched all the boys and his baby girl singing along to Frozen, Yazzie humming dancing infront of the TV. Zayn smiled at that. His family. He took a picture of his family and swipe to video. This is his stag do after all, he can't do the boozy one he wanted. He got the call to confirm what he suspected for a month or so. He is pregnant again.

He squeezed himself between Harry and Liam, and was pulled in Harry's lap as always.

"I love you" Zayn whispered kissing him on the cheek.

"I know." Harry smiled at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 383 32
he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛
45.4K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow
15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
10.1K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...