Chance At Love || Supercorp

By AnyVision

Being someone that have a name in a company might have a consequence... finding love is what Lena Luthor not... More

It's what I have to do
This is it
Pt.3: yes, I am sure
Pt.4: I believe in you
Pt.5: fine I'll go
Pt.6: why me?
Pt.7: gotta say hi
Pt.8: gotta say hi (2)
pt.9: see you later
Pt. 10: gotta find you
Pt. 11: Food (1)
Pt.12: food (2)
Pt. 13: LENAAAAA!!
Pt. 14: won't let you down
Pt. 15: find him
Pt. 16: SPP
Pt. 17: I'm sorry...
Pt.18: Negative
Pt.19: are you okay?
Pt. 20: damage
Pt.21: get your shit together
Pt. 22: I'm here
Pt. 23: I guess you should call Lena
Pt. 24: whatever you say mommy
Pt. 25: I wanna be like him
Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers
Pt. 28: let's go kick some ass..
Pt. 29: Are you good?
Pt. 30: A fried chicken?
Pt. 31: I guess...
Pt. 32: Stay out of my way!
Pt. 33: Not a poison
Pt. 34: Anything to save her
...author notes...
Pt. 35: Take Care, Lena...
Pt. 36: God help me
Pt. 37: The dream & flashback
Pt. 38: Bad Dreams Again
Pt. 39: The Letter
Pt. 40: I need you to teach me.
Pt. 41: God help me
42: Are we fighting monsters now?!
Pt. 43: I'm Grace
Pt. 44: you look terrible
Pt. 45: Is that our picture?
Pt. 46: Who is she?
Pt. 47: not the whole body
Pt. 48:
Pt. 49: say hi to my future sister in law!
Pt. 50: I am not lemon...!
Pt. 51: like what?
au note.
Pt. 52: Evil plans works?
Pt. 53: That's how.
Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.
Pt. 55: Quality Time
Pt. 56: off market
Pt. 57: Exercise
Pt. 58: Craving

PT.26: KARA NOOO!

1.5K 54 2
By AnyVision

Lena POV

Once Eve told me that the suit will be arriving in an hour, I call Alex to tell her that I will be coming to their house tonight.

"Yes Lena, what's up..?"

"Alex, if you don't mind, I planning to go to your house tonight..."

"No, I don't mind at all plus, Kara keep asking about you. Well, her mom actually.. So, that would be great because I don't know what else to tell her..."

"Speaking about Kara, she called me earlier... Well, I see you guys tonight..."

Alex POV

Jonn calls everyone for a short meeting, and everyone is gathered in a room except Nia.

"Great, everybody is here. Where is Nia?"

"Nia with Kara at my house and checking the security systems at every Luthor residents.."

"Alright.. I just received some information but I think this might have something to do with Lex.. This information came from Dutch Government Officials.."

"Dutch Government? Is there any of their property being stolen or missing?" Brainy ask.

"True... More than 100 World War II-era shipwrecks decorate the seafloor around Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore and now, there are two fewer."

Sara turns "How does a shipwrecks can simply disappear?"

"According to Dutch government officials, the subs were likely stolen by scrap-metal scavengers, who have made a habit of pilfering old wrecks from the region. As many as 40 World War II-era ships have been partially or completely dismantled by scavengers, a 2017 report by the guardian found, resulting in the desecration of the remains of some 4,500 crewmen who went down with their ships."

I continue "Salvaging a shipwrecks usually requires blowing the vessel apart with explosives, then spending days or weeks hauling any valuable metals up onto the surface with a crane. For their trouble, scavengers can come away with millions of dollars' worth of steel per ransacked ship, plus other spoils, such as copper cables and phosphor bronze propellers."

Jonn show us the picture and brainy start thinking.

"Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore... Asian country... But not Japan, Philippines, South Korea..."

I connect the dot. "Those 3 countries have the least technology advances compared to the other three. He's going off the grid."

"Guess we are going to the equatorial states. " Sara said.

"Alex, Sara, Brainy and Nia, you will be depart in two days. Go undercover and try to get as many info as you can. I believe Lex is currently somewhere in Asia. Alex, I need you to ask Lena if she knew Lex have property there."

"Alright... What if he is there?"

"I'll send two strikes team together with you and the local secret facilities agents. They are currently working on it. If they or you guys find Lex, bring him back alive if possible. We don't need more of missing and death pregnant woman's just to create, produce drugs and I believe Sara have the best team to tag along."

"Yea, they have been resting for a while now to kick some ass... I'll breif them..."

"Alright, dissmiss." Jonn ended it and we going back home. Brainy go to the lab where Barry and Caitlyn was and try to figure out how to cure and find the antidote for Kara.

"Hey, Sara... What are you doing after this?"

"To get shower, training and shower again... Why?"

"Lena called me before meeting, she wants to come over for dinner, so I thought maybe you can join us."

"Dinner... So there will be food... Okay, I can manage that.. who else?"

"You, me, Kara, Lena and maybe Nia..."

"Alright, let's go.." we go buy some food and  order some pizza later.

Nia POV

I received a text from Alex to check on us and I send her a picture of Kara and I in her study room.

Alex: Nia, sorry for not checking up on you guys... Is everything alright?

Nia: Hey Alex.. Yeah everything is fine.. No worries...

Alex: Is that my study room??! What are you two doing? Why Kara is in her work attire?

Nia: Well... see you later! xoxo

Nia POV

It's 4pm already, Alex will be home soon. I guess babysitting duties not that awful as what people think. I still can manage to watch Kara and the Luthor at the same time.

"Kara, you need to get change... Alex will be home anytime now..."

"Why? I like this outfit and pretend we are a businesswoman... You are my partner..."

"I like it too. It's looks good on you but, you need to get ready for dinner.." suddenly the door bell ringing and Kara runs towards it before I check it.

"I'll get it..! Coming....!"

Lena POV

Eve gave me two boxes that have supergirl shirt in it just in case Kara didn't like one but still have another option. I also didn't see it yet and I don't know which one or how the supergirl looks like. I press the bell at their door and I heard yelling "coming" and a footsteps running. That's must be Kara and I giggles when thinking about that.

She open the door and I see Kara. It is Kara, I mean Kara Danvers, not a 4 years old Kara because she is in her work attire. Is she getting her memories back? I'm not complaining though but when she start to speak, I know she still a 4 years ago.

"Mom...!! You back home early...!!" She hug me, I want to hug her back but unfortunately  my hands are full.

"Hi, Kara... Yes, I'm home early today..." then Nia come and pulls out her gun.

"Jesus Christ!! Lena...! What are you thinking?! I could have shot you..."

"What? I cannot come home? You need to calm down, Nia..." she lowered her gun down and Kara saw it already.

"Is that a gun..?"

"No it's not." Nia hide the gun behind her back.

"Where did you get it?"

"Get what? What where?"

"The gun.."

"It's not a gun."

"Then what is it?"

"It's a... uhhh... it is uhhh a tools that have a small ball in it to chase away a fly..." Nia try her best to lie but that's the worst.

"Really? A tool to chase a fly...?" I  almost laughing.

"Come on Nia, let me at least see it.. I thought we are playing pretend to be a businesswoman, if I knew you had a gun, we can play cops.."

"Nope. We are not playing with it."

"Fine, can I see it? Please.. please.. please.. and I will keep begging until you show me..."

"Just let her see it... I think that will stop the flies..." I try to stop the begging.

"Fine... but don't press anything.."

"Yeaaa! I love you Nia.. you're my best friend!!"

"You'll regret this Lena.."

"Oh come on... Like you wanna hear her begging you non stop.. but please tell me it's empty...." she looks at me with a shock face. "Nia, it is empty.. Right...?"

Nia shakes her head and we both see Kara already pointing the gun. She press the trigger before we could run to grab it from her hands. We both yelling "KARA NOOOO!!"

One of the vast break into pieces and we fall on the floor, Nia grabs the gun immediately and I grab Kara. And the door burst open, revealing Alex pointing her gun and Sara with her steel stick.

I guess being a Luthor will always have weapons pointing at you.

*the news about the ships and WW2 is only a story and not real. Nothing to do with any country and the government.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 92 36
TRIGGER WARNING! THIS STORY HAS A LOT OF TALK OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT: If yo don't feel comfortable reading this then by all means skip past this...
16.1K 726 26
Lena is a Fallen Angel, her past was dark and full of demons that still haunt her to this day. Stripped of her wings, she was destined to walk the ea...
40.8K 1.4K 16
Kara walks into CatCo like a casual day expecting everything to go on as usual. But to her surprise she finds out someone bought CatCo. That woman wa...
61.6K 2.2K 25
Heartbroken and Abused by her lover Luthessa, Kara Zor-El goes into an eternal sleep. What happens when one day an explorer named Lena Luthor messes...