๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By HQT0BIO

(๐˜/๐ง) (๐‹/๐ง) ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
0 | Introduction
1 | Like Any Other Day
2 | Welcome to the Team
3 | The Conductor Part 2
3 | The Conductor Part 3
4 | Going to Tokyo~
5 | Morons to Tokyo
6 | A Ride to Remember
A/N | THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!
7 | Nekoma High
8 | Way Back Home
9 | Interhigh here we come!
10 | Flightless Crows
11 | The Iron Wall
12 | What Lies Ahead
13 | I Have Your Back
14 | Oikawa Toruu
15 | Loss
16 | I have Something to Tell You
17 | We Fight Till The Very End
18 | New Manager
19 | The Day i Lost Her
20 | Training Camp Disaster
21 | Tension Between Us
22 | New Serve
23 | Ambitions
24 | You need to Listen
25 | A Little Comfort
A/N | THANK YOU FOR 1K READS !
26 | Let the Games Begin!
A/N | Authors Note
27 | Change Your Mind
28 | Like Family
29 | What We are Made of
30 | Simple and Strong
31 | Are you Okay?
32 | Wakutani High
2K Reads Special | Cinderella on Seriods
33 | What you think
34 | The High Point
A/N | Author's Note
35 | Turning Around
36 | Absence
37 | You and Me
38 | Old Memories
39 | Traitor
40 | Perfect
41 | Up Against
42 | Are you sure?
10K Reads Special | Lights! Carmeras! And..Action!
43 | I Loved You
A/N | Authors Note
44 | Two Idiots
45 | We're a Team
A/N | Authors note
45 | Revenge
A/N | NEWS ABOUT THE BOOK
46 | When the Challenger becomes the Challenged
47 | A Gift from the Heart
48 | The Final Set, and The Final Battle
49 | A Friendly Chat
50 | A Little Pink Box
51 | Miwa Kageyama!?

3 | The Conductor Part 1

22.5K 567 826
By HQT0BIO

Edited: 14/2/2020

"WHATT!?!" You, Hinata and Sugawara said in unison. You were speechless per se, because you knew that you will have to play against your father and not to mention that he is one of the greatest setter in Karasunos history..actually in japans history!

"Don't tell we have to-" said hinata but was cut short by Ukai.

"Yes you'll be playing against him" he said and you three immediately gulp, meanwhile during all of this the team was in utter confusion at you three intense reactions.

"Well with that said, lets introduce ourselves to (l/n) over here" a guy said and you presumed it was the captain of the team. One by one everyone introduced themselves, you kind of forgot some because you weren't good at remembering names but you will get a hang of it.

"Kiyoko-san could you bring (y/n) to go and get her jersey and jacket" she nodded at the coach and gestured you to come and follow her.  You were so excited to try it on that you were shaking in excitement, "are you okay?" Said Kiyoko, you immediately shook your hands and head in embarrassment while heat on your cheeks started to appear "o-oh I'm okay I am just excited to see my jersey" you said while rubbing your neck in embarrassment, she giggled and finally brought you to a room full of boxes.

"Hmm" she said looking through the boxes to find the right one, "oh there it is" she said to herself while grabbing a box and opening it; grabbing to what it seems like the jersey, she  brought it up to your chest to see if it fitted you. She checked it on you to see if it fitted you and surprisingly it fitted perfectly, the jersey was just like the boys but it was sleeveless and the shorts were more shorter than the boys and the best part about it, it had the number #13 on the jersey which made you smile.

(This picture is an example of what the jersey looks like but instead of 12 it's 13, this isn't how you look like keep in mind)

(YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THIS 😺 THIS IS A PICTURE OF HOW YOUR UNIFORM LOOKS LIKE)

While you were looking at the jersey Kiyoko took out a  black jacket that was written
'Karasuno men's volleyball team' she gave it to you and said "Welcome to the team (l/n)-san" with a smile on her face, you took it and putted it on and look at the mirror, when you saw your reflection you smiled to yourself in happiness.

You walked out of the room and into the gym and when you arrived all of the team gathered around you (well except Tsukishima cuz he is salter than the ocean) and scream in unison "Welcome to the Team!" bowing and when they said that you couldn't help but smile 'this will be the start of something new' you thought.

┉┉┉┉┉˚*2 hours later ┉┉┉┉┉

You had just finished with practice and Daichi offered the team out to buy pork buns. You all started to converse with each other until you reach the convenient store. Daichi went inside to go and buy, while waiting you were talking to Hinata and Kageyama when all of a sudden Tanaka and Nishinoya came to you and started bowing continuously to you, this took you by surprise of course "we can't believe we are in a presence of a goddess" they both said together, you were very touched but until they said "please stay in the team, Kiyoko-san talks more if you are around" when they said that and 'ik' pops on your forehead and you were about to smack them with a book that you were holding but was stopped by Sugawara.

"Woah Woah there (y/n) we wouldn't want you to kill them" he said smiling while immediately Tanaka and Nishinoya backed away from you immediately like their life depended on it, you had this aura that was so scary that it even topped off kageyamas by a landslide

"How was uncle Levi doing?" Suga said while breaking you aura immediately. "Oh he's fine, he's still a pain in the ass but he still is my dad after all" you both chuckle at your statement. What you didn't know was that the whole team heard and came running up to you asking questions.

"Wait a minute, are you talking about The Levi Ackerman, Thee Levi Ackerman that was the setter for The little giant in the national volleyball team?!" Said Nishinoya with disbelief in his eyes

"Oh yup that's the one, that pain in the ass is actually my dad" you said while rubbing the back of your head while giggling a little. Everyone (except for Hinata and Suga) was in utter shock that even Tsukishima was speechless.

"Wait so you are telling me that you; (y/n) (l/n) is the daughter of the greatest setter that Japan has ever seen?" said Tsukishima with doubt.

"That's true, she is her daughter and also my uncle to a matter of fact" said Suga. When he said that you were immediately were surrounded by everyone asking you questions

"That's enough!" Said the captain and everyone stopped to not make the captain more angry. He started to lecture everyone about asking you questions and gave everyone the pork buns to start eating, you all went your separate ways while you, Hinata and Kageyama walked together, since you and Hinata's houses were close together you both always walked together from school and apparently also Kageyama lives in the same neighborhood as you two.

"Murff mufff mrff" said hinata with a pork bun in his mouth

"Oi dumbass don't talk while you're eating" said Kageyama with an agitated look on his face. Then just like that a fight broke out between them two and unfortunately you were in the middle of it.

After a few minutes of the fighting and you trying to stop them you finally reach your house. You and the two boys go up on your front door and you ringed the door bell, a few seconds passed by until you hear 'name?' From the door and it sounded like he didn't take his nap.

"Your daughter silly" you said, the door opened to reveal your dad standing at the door with a hand on his hip.

"Were the hell have you been?" He said and looked at Shoyo.

"Oh hey Shoyo how are you" his face lighten up while talking

"Oh hi mister (l/n) I am great!" Said Shoyo with a cheerful voice

Your dad looked at kageyama and said "and who are you?" Referring to kageyama.

"O-oh m-my n-name is-s Tobio K-kageyama sir" he said while stuttering, which you thought was cute because of how cool he was with the team before he met your dad, who was his idol growing up.

"He's my new teammate" you said, he gave you a look that gave a 'explain' look and you gave him a 'i will tell you later' look.

He nodded and asked "what position do you play?"

"S-setter sir" kageyama said while looking at the ground

"Look at me while I am talking to you" your dad said and immediately kageyama looked up nervously

"So what school did-" you interrupted your dad and said "hey dad it is pretty late, lets continue this conversation tomorrow" and with that said you both said goodbye to the two boys and closed the door.

"Did you really have to scare the poor boy" you looked at your dad shaking you head in disapproval

"I wasn't really trying to be scary I just wanted to see how that boy will react" he said while you rolled your eyes

"So explain to me why the hell you were late today and it better be good or I will have to let you clean the floors five times" he said, so you immediately told him about everything and how you were chosen to be in the boys team and how he will be playing tomorrow against the team.

"so that's why Keishin told me that we will be playing with the team tomorrow" he said while smirking

"Just to let you know I will not go easy on you just because you are my daughter" he told, while you rolled your eyes

"I wasn't expecting you to, and if you lose you won't hear the end of it" you said smiling evilly

"Well let's see about that" he said. You both went to the kitchen and ate dinner, after that you said goodnight to your dad and went up to your room to finish up with the last of your homework and changed into your pajamas.

When you changed you crawl into you bed and lay down and stared at the ceiling.

'Can't wait to show everyone what I am made of tomorrow' you thought to your self. After a few seconds you felt your eyes getting heavier and finally you drifted off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: hey guys! This chapter will be split into about 2 or 3 parts depending on how I write it. Just a little heads up that it will be my first time writing a volleyball match and I am kind of worried on how I will write it (T-T) I will try my best. If you have any suggestions on how to write please message me in the future or if you read this chapter. It might take two days to finish because of the match in the chapter. So please be patient!!

Word Count: 1630 (^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.9K 74
"๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ!" - ๐™†๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 18:27 / 25:43 โ €...
13.6K 231 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
52.5K 983 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
184K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...