Blush//Lashton

Oleh babybeancalum

"So what is it? Are you gay, bi, just tell me." "I don't know, but all I know is that I want to be with you... Lebih Banyak

✰Zero:Prologue
✰One: No, I'm Australian
✰Two: Are You Gay or Something?
✰Three: Your Virginity is Showing
✰Four: I Can't Get a Blowjob in the Handicap Stall!
✰Five: Is Your Dick Broken?
✰Six: Quit Implying I'm Gay
✰Seven: Now That is Passion!
✰Nine: I'm Still Mad At You

✰Eight: I'm Just Glad We're Friends

417 31 33
Oleh babybeancalum

AHHH BLUSH HAS 1K! 🥺💓 thank you guys so much for reading! And I'm BACK

Ashton

It's been a month, and things are going great. Besides the fact that Luke and I can't seem to get any alone time. Speaking of Luke, things are going really well between us. Not that there's things between us. We're just getting along really well.

Ever since my mom walked into Luke's room and I made a fool of myself, she's been highly suspicious of the two of us, but mostly me. She's been asking me questions and hanging around longer than she needs to be. Luke and I have to be extra sneaky, but all we've been doing lately is making out. Between his dance classes, my soccer practices, and my mom patrolling around the house, we don't have time to mess around.

I swear every time Luke and I are about to do something, she bursts into the room. It's like she has this sense and she's ready to be a cockblock.

Tonight we have a big soccer game, against our biggest rival school. No one knows why we hate this other school so much, we're just supposed to hate each other. You know, dumb high school athletics stuff. I really want tonight to be the night Luke and I do something special. I have a gut feeling we're going to win. Something big is going to happen tonight.

"I was thinking." I began, catching Luke's attention. We were sitting on his floor, as he was folding up his laundry. "Tonight after the game, we could do something. Just the two of us." I suggested. Luke smiled, and he bit his lip.

"Really? What do you want to do?" Luke asked, sitting up a little bit.

"I was thinking about going to the beach, getting some ice cream. And I wanted to go surfing." I said with a grin. Luke giggled, and he sighed. "I know you probably miss Australia, so I thought we could do something fun that isn't dance related. I'm a pretty good surfer, by the way." I teased.

"That's really sweet of you, but I don't know how to surf." Luke admitted. My mouth dropped open, and I just stared at him. He was being completely serious. He's an Australian that doesn't know how to surf.

"You're fucking joking right? You're Australian! You have to know how to surf, just like you probably know how to not get eaten by sharks and herd kangaroos!" I exclaimed. Luke rolled his eyes playfully, and he shoved me.

"Those are just stereotypes! What if I said all Americans are stupid and overweight?" Luke asked me. I thought for a moment.

"I mean you wouldn't be wrong-"

"I am wrong, Ashton." Luke laughed. "I never had time for surfing back home, I was always dancing. My dad wanted me to surf like my older brother....or do anything my older brother did. I just never had the time." Luke explained. A part of me felt bad, even though he loves dance. It's his entire life, it's almost all he thinks about.

"Well tonight, that's going to change . I'll teach you how to surf, and maybe you can teach me some ballet moves. So I can understand what you put yourself through." I spoke up. Luke grinned, and he threw his arms around me. He pulled me close to his body, and I wrapped my around him. I took in scent of his French vanilla perfume. My heart beat faster, and my entire body felt warm. Luke pulled away slightly, to look me in the eyes.

"I know I haven't been living here for very long, and we might not know each other all that well. But you make me really happy, Ashton. Happier than I've ever been back home." Luke admitted. My stomach twisted, but in the good way. I nodded my head, thinking of what I wanted to say. There were so many things I wanted to say.

"You make me really happy too, bunny. I don't know why, but every time I see you I-" I cut myself off, and I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm happy when I'm with you." I finished. Luke narrowed his eyes on me, and he tilted his head a little bit.

"What were you going to say?" Luke asked softly.

"Nothing. It's not important. I'm just glad we're friends." I responded. Luke had a weird look on his face, before he looked back at me.

"Friends? I think you like me more than a friend." Luke murmured. Before I could argue with him, he gently pressed his lips against mine. And it would be rude to not kiss him back, so I did. As a friend. Luke's hands moved down my chest, to just above my belt. He was definitely a lot more confident. Our lips moved together a little faster, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. We slowly fell back onto the floor, so Luke was on top of me.

     He started rolling his hips into me, and my mouth parted open slightly. My hands moved down his waist, and snaked around his body so they could rest just above his ass.

       "Luke, we don't have time. We need to stop before I...you know." I spoke up, looking up at Luke. He stopped, and he blinked his eyes at me.

       "Before what, you get hard? I think we're already past that." Luke teased, pressing his hand down on the slight bulge in my sweatpants. I stared at him with wide eyes, taking in a deep breath as Luke began to rub me with his hand.

       "Luke." I said sternly. His blue eyes snapped up at me, and he grabbed me through my pants. I groaned, daring to let me eyes fall shut for a moment. His lips dragged down my neck, sending chills through my body. Then he pulled away, and he got off of me.

"Alright, you should probably get ready to leave." Luke said casually, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. I stared at him blankly, glancing down at my sweatpants.

      "Are you kidding me?" I asked in shock. Luke smirked, and he licked his lips. I heard my mom calling for me that I need to leave, and I let out an exaggerated groan. I stood up, trying to think of things that would immediately make me go back to normal. Luke strolled out of the room, and I bit my lip with frustration.

                                            ✰✰✰

"That was an amazing game Ashton, you did great." Ellie said, beaming at me. I smiled, happy not only from winning the game, but Ellie was finally talking to me again. Luke walked up to me, and he squealed.

"You were so good! You're such a fast runner!" Luke said excitedly. I laughed, really wanting to hug him. I didn't want to make anything too obvious. Ellie stepped closer to me, and her eyes focused on me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the things I said about you. Calum told me what happened between you two, and I can see you're trying to figure things out for yourself. I shouldn't have been so selfish." Ellie explained, making my heart pound against my chest. Luke looked at me, slightly confused.

    "Uh, thanks." I murmured, looking down at my dirty shoes. Ellie gave me a smile, and she walked away to go talk to her friends. Luke crossed his arms against his chest.

    "What is she talking about? What happened between you and Calum?" Luke asked me expectantly. And at the worst possible moment, Calum ran over to me and he pulled me in for a bro hug.

     "Dude, we fucking killed that game! We really are the mvps, huh Ash?" Calum asked, slinging his arm around me. Luke looked between us, and he glanced away. "I'm surprised you're here Luke, don't you usually have dance?" Calum said to him.

    "I don't have dance tonight." Luke answered quietly.

    "The guys are all going out to eat and get some wings, you should come Ashton." Calum suggested, nudging me. I looked at Luke, and he bit his lip gently. I told him a would take him to the beach, and we would have alone time. I didn't want to just ditch him, but I haven't been out with the guys in a while.

     "I'm kinda tired Calum, I might just go home." I responded, which wasn't a complete lie. I was too tired to go out to eat with the guys, but definitely not tired enough to skip the beach with Luke. Calum removed his arm from me, and he gave me a pleading look.

      "C'mon, don't be lame! All you do is hang at home with Luke." Calum snapped, making Luke frown. I stood there silently, unsure of what to say. Luke sighed, and he looked a little upset. "If you don't start hanging with us again, you're going to become a ballerina." He laughed. Luke looked down, and he shifted uncomfortably.

      "Just go hang with your friends. Have fun." Luke huffed. He pushed past me, and I tried to call out to him, but no words came out. I watched him walk away, wishing I could turn back time and say I would be going to the beach with Luke. Calum didn't see the issue, because he was happy I was coming with him and the team for chicken wings. I gave up alone time with Luke for fucking chicken wings.

      I may be the biggest dumbass ever.

                                            ✰✰✰

     I'm alive and well! And sooooo busy, I barely have time for writing lately :( I'm working hard to try and get more updates out! School and work is a lot but I'm managing

    BLUSH HAS 1K NOW YAY <3

    Don't forget to vote & comment friends!

   -babybeancalum

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
219K 10.1K 74
Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin were two completely different boys. Not only social wise but in many other ways. Let's start. Let's start with Luke. L...
80.5K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
4.7K 227 25
"I can't love you Ashton." Luke said quietly, his voice firm, but his eyes avoiding the gaze of the shorter boy "You're... a boy. It's wrong. I can't...