Her Knight, His Princess *Zer...

By Ayahime0

This story involves two lovers, Mizuki Kuran and Zero Kiryu, who are from different races who has fall in lov... More

Vampire Knight OC Short Info
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Not an update.
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Epilogue (Ver. 1 aka Clean Version)
Epilogue (Ver. 2 aka R-18)

Episode 7

4.9K 103 15
By Ayahime0

(Whenever young Mizuki goes with young Kaname to visit young Yuki, Mizuki only wear boys’ attire. And the picture is on the external link because I don't know how to the do the slideshow thingy. But if you do, help me!)

Episode 7: How We First Met

While Mizuki is in a deep sleep, she starts to dream about her past.

On the snowy day, when Yuki’s first memory begins…10 years ago when she was 5.

Young Kaname and young Mizuki have just finish fending off Rido Kuran and his lackey. But…it cost Haruka and Juri’s life. Rido dies by the hands of young Kaname and an angry young Mizuki and Rido promise that he’ll come back one day to take Mizuki and Yuki for himself.

As of right now, the two siblings are standing in front of their house.

“Mother. Father. I promise your sacrifice won’t be in vain.”

Young Kaname looks at young Mizuki. “Are you ready to go, Mizuki?”

Young Mizuki looks at young Kaname. “Yeah; we need to get going before something happen to Yuki.”

Young Kaname nodded. Then they were off to search for young Yuki when they sense her with a Level E vampire.

“Are you lost little girl?” The vampire licks his lips. “I want your blood.”

The vampire places his hand on young Yuki’s little head. Young Yuki struggles to get out of the vampire’s grip.

 “Come on, little girl. Just one bite, it won’t hurt.”

“No! Don’t! Get away!”

Just when the vampire was about to reach for young Yuki’s neck, young Mizuki quickly came into the scene and kick the vampire the head, sending him flying a few ft. away from them.

Young Kaname appears behind young Yuki and walk up to young Mizuki.

“Mizuki, you know what to do,” young Kaname said.

“Yes, Kaname,” young Mizuki said.

Young Mizuki walk up to young Yuki and crouch down to her and hug her, covering her sight from what’s about to happen. “Close your eyes and cover your ears,” young Mizuki said as young Yuki can hear the soft tone of her voice.

Young Mizuki’s soft voice made young Yuki close her eyes and cover her ears without hesitation.

Young Kaname stabs the vampire on the head and removes his hand from the vampire as the vampire fall to the ground. As young Mizuki stop hugging young Yuki, young Yuki remove her hands from her ears as she open her eyes.

Young Yuki saw young Kaname’s eyes shine red.

“You’re a disgrace to all vampires,” Kaname said as he licks the blood off of his hand.

Mizuki help Yuki stand up and. “Are you alright? You’re not hurt are you?”

“Huh? Oh, I’m okay.”

“That’s good to hear. I’m Mizuki and he’s Kaname, and you?”

“I…I don’t remember,” young Yuki said.

“Well then, we’ll give you a name,” young Mizuki said.

“Your name will be Yuki,” young Kaname said.

*FF*

When they made it to Kaien Cross’ place, young Kaname explains to Kaien about what happen while young Mizuki take young Yuki to the bedroom and help pick some clothes for young Yuki to wear.

“Here you go. These are a little too big but I’m sure they’ll fit you,” young Mizuki said as she laid the clothes out on the bed. “Do you think you can dress yourself, Yuki?”

“I can do it,” young Yuki said.

Young Yuki start to undress herself then she start putting on the shirt but she got stuck and tumble to the ground.

“Um, Yuki, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

Just then, young Kaname and Kaien came into the room to see young Yuki on the ground, taking the shirt off. Young Yuki quickly covers herself when the guys see the scene.

Young Kaname couldn’t hold it anymore and let out a cheerful laugh as he bang on the wall.

“Oh no! Kaname is broken!” Kaien said dramatically.

Young Mizuki smiles at the cheerful young Kaname.

After young Kaname finally stop laughing and calm down, he said to Yuki, “Bye.”

Kaname was about to step out when young Yuki tug on young Kaname’s coat.

“Kana…me...” Yuki smiles. “Kaname,” young Yuki said with a cute face.

Kaien let a squeals. “That’s so cute!”

After young Yuki settle in with Kaien Cross, it was time for the Kuran siblings to go.

Just as young Mizuki was about to take a step, young Yuki tug on the back young Mizuki’s coat. “Promise you’ll come…visit me too, ‘kay, bro?”

“Huh? Br-bro?” ‘Did she just call me “bro”?’

Kaname chuckled. “She called you “bro”, Mizuki.”

“It’s not funny! Stop laughing will ya!” young Mizuki said as animevein appears on top of her head.

“Mizu…ki…did I say…something wrong?” young Yuki said as she looks worried.

“N-no. Yuki, you can call me whatever you like,” young Mizuki said with a smile.

“Okay, bro!” young Yuki said with a cute smile.

*Area changes*

On a snowy day, it was at the time when Zero was 10 years old.

On a snowy day, when young Zero Kiryu first met her wandering around the snowy forest; young Mizuki Kuran. Young Mizuki was just wandering around the snowy forest, not actually going anywhere, she just enjoy the sight.

Just when young Mizuki came out from the snowy forest, young Zero was there as well. It was not a coincident; actually, it was his curiosity that brought him there. A few days ago, young Mizuki was spotted wandering around in the snowy forest. She knew vampire hunters spotted her, but she didn’t care in the least; just as long as they didn’t bother her.

Young Mizuki decided to wear a beige coat and navy-blue pants under a white skirt and dark brown boots that day. Young Mizuki saw a snow rabbit and was chasing the snow rabbit around when she bump into young Zero.

“Ow! Hey, watch were you go-Oh, hey there. Are you a vampire hunter?”

Young Zero quickly pull out his father’s anti-vampire gun and aim at young Mizuki.

Young Mizuki tilted her head in confusion. “Um…what are you doing?”

‘This girl…she’s…she’s not…is she?’ young Zero thought.

“You’re not going to answer me, huh.”

‘No! I can’t do it. I can’t do it!’ Zero thought as his hand is shaking.

Young Mizuki sighs and walks a little closer to young Zero. Young Mizuki places her hand on the anti-vampire gun and moves it to where her heart is.

Zero gasped in shock that she did so.

“If you want to kill a vampire, you have to aim at the heart. It’s an easier way to give rid of a vampire faster.”

Young Zero pulls his hand out of young Mizuki’s grip and back away a few feet from young Mizuki.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Why are you telling me this?” Zero asked, being cautious.

“Huh? I’m a Pureblood vampire and father says that we Pureblood are supposed to cooperate with the Vampire Hunters Association.”

“You’re…a Pureblood?” ‘But she just touches the anti-vampire gun! Aren’t vampires supposed to get shock when making contact with?’

“Yeah. Oh, by the way, I’m-rabbit!” young Mizuki said as she spotted the snow rabbit near young Zero’s feet.

“You’re name is rabbit?”

“No! Rabbit!” young Mizuki said as she crouch down and grab it into a gentle hug as she stand up with the snow rabbit in her arms.

Young Mizuki rubs her cheek on the snow rabbit fur as the snow rabbit’s whisker twitches.

“Um…I’m Zero Kiryu by the way,” young Zero said as he put the anti-vampire gun away under his coat.

”Mizu-hey! That tickles,” young Mizuki said as she giggles from the snow rabbit’s whisker tickling her cheek.

“Mizu? Isn’t Mizu means water?”

“Mizu? Yeah.”  ‘It doesn’t matter if I tell him my real name. He’s just going to forget it anyway or he might go to the Association and tell them my name.’

*The Next Day*

Young Mizuki was there again, the snowy forest. And there, she met…Shizuka Hio. Shizuka was just resting on a tree when young Mizuki happens to see her and walk up to her. Young Mizuki was about to say something to her when she notice that Shizuka was resting so young Mizuki didn’t say anything but stare at her.

After a few minutes, Shizuka begin to speak. “You know it’s not nice to stare, little one?”

Young Mizuki flinched and blushed in embarrassment. “I’m sorry! It’s just that…well; you were sleeping peacefully so I didn’t want to bother you.”

Shizuka open her eyes and look down at young Mizuki. “Hm…dark brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. Are you a Kuran?”

“Yes; and by the silver color of your hair, are you a Hio?”

Shizuka let out a chuckle that sounded like an angel. “My, you’re pretty observant.”

“So are you, miss Hio.”

“Please, call me Shizuka,” Shizuka said as she get off of the tree and stand in front of young Mizuki.

“Okay, Shizuka. I’m Mizuki.”

Shizuka crouch to young Mizuki’s height and grab her hand and sniff it.

“Um…Shizuka? What are you doing?”

“Hm…your hand…you smell of a human. Have you been hanging around humans?”

“Yeah; why?”

“And yet, you haven’t drink theirs yet,” Shizuka said as she let go of young Mizuki’s hand.

“You mean their blood? We’re Purebloods, we have controls and we are consider the highest rank of all vampires; Purebloods like us should never harm humans.”

“For a little girl, you sure are knowledgeable, Mizuki,” Shizuka said with a smile.

“I guess I am since when I got nothing to do, I go to the library to read. By the way, why are you sleeping out in a cold snowy forest? Aren’t you afraid of catching a cold?”

“You are worry about me?”

Young Mizuki smile. “Of course I am. I mean, we’re friends.”

Shizuka blinked in confusion. “Friends? I am…your friend?”

“Yes; you’re my friend, Shizuka.”

Shizuka smile and pat on young Mizuki’s head. “Yes; you are my friend as well, Mizuki.”

*Area changes*

2 years later…

Young Mizuki was just hanging around in the library, finding interest books to read, especially stories that’s fictions.

(Like you are doing right now, reader-san! Well, except you’re not searching in a library instead you search the internet.)

Just as young Mizuki was about to reach for a book on the bookshelf, a hand grab the book for her.

“Oh, thank you,” young Mizuki said as she turns around and saw a guy about the same height as Kaien.

The guy has dark hair and red eyes with a red scarf, crimson red shirt under his dark-navy-blue coat, blue pants, and brown-white shoes.

“You’re quite welcome, miss.” He smiles. “Hey, can you help me with something?”

“Huh? Sure; what do you need help with?” young Mizuki asked as she walk to a table.

“I need help with…getting your blood.”

Young Mizuki turns around to face him. “You must be crazy if you think I’ll give you my blood, mister.”

The guy crossed his arms. “Huh; oh well, at least I try.”

Just when young Mizuki was about to turn around, he starts attacking young Mizuki with fireballs. Young Mizuki quickly dodges as she drops her book and uses the wind to form some kind of sphere and shoot at him. It made impact with the guy as he fly to the wall and made a big crack behind him.

Young Mizuki took the chance to escape and ran out of the library.

 “Nobody escapes the vampire prince Ryuga Kusanagi that easily,” said Ryuga with a smirk on his face.

Young Mizuki ran into an abandon mansion and sigh of relief as she lost Ryuga.

“Man, what’s that guy’s problem,” young Mizuki said.

Then young Mizuki sense Ryuga near so she decided to run upstairs into one of the bedroom to hide.

“Sorry, but you haven’t got rid of me yet.”

Young Mizuki turns around to see Ryuga at the door. “What the hell do you want with me? Seriously! I don’t even know you, dude. So just get away from me and go home or something.”

Ryuga smirk. “I will, as soon as you are willing to come back with me.”

“Are you crazy? Listen; like I say before, I don’t even know you.”

“Oh you do, you just forgotten our times together.”

“Are you lunatic? If you’re talking about what happen at the library-“

“No, no. I’m talking about our past life. Have you forgotten about everything? It’s me, Ryuga.”

“Like I say, I don’t know you.”

“Well then, I guess I’ll have to make you remember!” Ryuga said with anger.

Ryuga use his telekinesis power and send young Mizuki flying to the bed. Young Mizuki quickly tries to get off the bed, but Ryuga was quick and got on top of her.

Ryuga quickly hold her hands down to her head.

“No! Let go of me! Let go!” young Mizuki said as she struggle to get out of young Ryuga’s grip.

“Sorry, but I think not. I have been searching for you for century and I have finally found you at last. I will not waste the opportunity to let you slip out of my grasp,” Ryuga said as he use his power to paralysis young Mizuki.

Young Mizuki was only able to move her. “Damn it all! Release me, will ya?!”

Ryuga smirk. “Don’t worry, I will in a minute,” Ryuga said as he pull out a knife with an ouroburo symbol on the middle of the blade.

Ryuga pull down his right sleeve and cut a 2-3 inch diagonal line on his lower right arm and suck his blood into his mouth as his blood falls to his chin. Then Ryuga smirk at young Mizuki.

Young Mizuki can hear Ryuga’s thought. ‘With this, you’ll remember…remember the memories.’

‘Remember…the memories?’ young Mizuki thought.

Then Ryuga move his face closer to young Mizuki’s and kiss her to give her his blood mouth-to-mouth. Young Mizuki closes her tightly as she uses all her strength not to swallow his blood.

‘I know you can hear me. You are going to drink my blood. Even if I have to do this.’

Ryuga move his right hand and place it on the back of young Mizuki’s neck while his left on her back, pressuring her and make her gasp. Young Mizuki could taste the blood in her throat. Tears were coming out of young Mizuki’s eyes as she open her eyes in shock.

Ryuga move from the kiss. “Huh, did it work?”

Ryuga sees young Mizuki’s eyes flicker from brown to red.

“Of course it did. Now, this won’t hurt at all, I promise.”

“What are you doing?”

Ryuga grab her right arm and pull down her sleeve and cut the same 2-3 inch diagonal line on her lower right arm. Young Mizuki flinched at the sharp pain.

Just as Ryuga was about to drink young Mizuki’s blood, young Ryuga was roughly pull off of young Mizuki. Young Mizuki was able to move again.

Young Mizuki sit up and hold her bleeding arm. “Ka-Kaname!”

“Well, well. If isn’t the Pureblood prince. Here to rescue your little princess back?”

Young Kaname was a bit taller than 2 years ago. Young Kaname glares at Ryuga. “What you did was unacceptable.”

“Unacceptable? Unacceptable?! You wish you were me when I was on top of her huh, Kaname.”

Young Kaname growled and was going to use his telekinesis power on him when Ryuga jump out of the window and escape.

Young Kaname run to the window and curse under his breath. “He got away.”

“Ka-Kaname, it’s still bleeding.”

Young Kaname run back to young Mizuki and stare at her bleeding arm then at her face, straight in the eyes. “Mizuki, may I?”

Young Mizuki softly gasped then nodded. Young Kaname carefully grab young Mizuki’s bleeding arm and suck her blood to stop the bleeding and cleaning the blood off. After the bleeding stop, the cut was still there.

“That’s going to leave a nasty scar.”

“I’ll cover it with cloth bandage. And wear long sleeves from now on.”

“Mizuki,” young Kaname said sadly as he wipe young Mizuki‘s tears away.

Young Mizuki places her head on young Kaname’s chest. “Thank you for saving me, big brother.”

Young Kaname place his hand on the back of her head. “You and Yuki are so alike.”

“Hey, we’re twins; what do you expect?”

Young Kaname hug young Mizuki.

“I was scared…I thought he was going to abduct me,” young Mizuki said as she lightly sob.

“I promise I’ll protect you, protect you more better.” ‘Even if I have to use someone to keep you safe, my dear Mizuki.’

Young Kaname activate his power and put young Mizuki to sleep.

‘Mizuki, I’m sorry,’ young Kaname thought sadly.

Young Kaname activate another one of his power, he’d erase the memory of that day from young Mizuki’s memory.

*Area Change*

In the preset year, Zero is on the ground of his bathroom and Mizuki happens to feel his hunger and came to his aid.

“Sorry but I don’t need you or your blood,” Zero said rudely to Mizuki.

Mizuki didn’t show Zero her sadness when he said that to her. “I…see...Now how’s that working for ya?”

“I’m fine. I’m perfectly fine.”

”Right. Well, I guess I’ll be on my way then-”

“I didn’t say you can leave.”

Mizuki smirked and said, “So…”

“Alright, I accept. But that doesn’t mean I like you though.”

Mizuki blink then she move her right hand to the collar of her top and pull it down to reveal her neck’s expose skin. Mizuki saw Zero’s red eyes shine brighter at the site of her neck’s expose skin. He was getting hungrier and hungrier.

Then Mizuki move closer to Zero as he move in and wrap his arms around her. Then he moves in for her neck. Before he bites her, Mizuki put up an invincible barrier that block the smells around Zero and her.

Zero hesitated for a second then he bite her neck and start drinking her blood. Mizuki tense up a bit, but Mizuki didn’t move an inch at all.

*End of Flashback*

Mizuki was awake as she opens her eyes to see that she was in her room.

‘That dream…no-they were my…my memories of how we met. The friends I made when we first met.’

Mizuki look down to her clothes to see that someone must’ve changed her clothes.

‘It better be the girls who change me or else someone is going to face some consequences.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.2K 10
Being Rewritten Zero Kiryu has a secret; he is in love with Kaname Kuran, a pureblood vampire. Once upon a time, Zero used to hate him, but that time...
8.7K 427 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
2.3K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
201K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...