...

By xxclosed1316xx

More

Chapter 1: August Part I
Chapter 2: August Part II
Chapter 3: August Part III
Chapter 4: September Part I
Chapter 5: September Part II
Chapter 6: October Part I
Chapter 7: October Part II
Chapter 8: November
Chapter 9: December Part I
Chapter 10: December Part II
Chapter 11: January Part I
Chapter 12: January Part II
Chapter 13: January Part III
Chapter 14: February Part I
Chapter 15: February Part II
Chapter 16: February Part III
Chapter 17: February Part IV
Chapter 18: February Part V
Chapter 19: March Part I
Chapter 20: March Part II/April Part I
Chapter 21: April Part II
Chapter 22: April Part III/May Part I
Chapter 23: May Part II
Chapter 24: Finale
CHAPTER LIST: SPECIALS, SEQUEL, SHOTS, DRABBLES
Christmas Special
Valentine's Day Special
Caught Me - Chapter 1
Caught Me - Chapter 2
Caught Me - Chapter 3
Caught Me - Chapter 4
Caught Me - Chapter 5
Caught Me - Chapter 6
Caught Me - Chapter 7
Caught Me - Chapter 8
Caught Me - Finale Pt. 1
Caught Me - Finale Pt. 2
Christmas Special 2017
Dara's Approval OneShot
Tattoo OneShot
Wisdom Tooth OneShot
Babysitting OneShot
College Library Smut OneShot
Chaerin's Reaction Drabble
'Snowed In' - Drabble
Horror Movie Oneshot
Faded - Part I
Faded - Part II
Drunk Jensoo Snippets
Appendix OneShot
"Jisoo Kim has nothing on Nayeon" - OneShot
Proposal OneShot
Prenups OneShot
Wedding OneShot
Jisoo's Secret OneShot
Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part II
Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part III
Future OneShot
Jena Goes to Dinner OneShot
Accidental Stimulation OneShot
Fall Season with Jena
Jena's Costume OneShot
Valentines Day Drabble
Jennie's Game Oneshot
Jennie's Dream OneShot
Jena at the Zoo Drabble
Baby Jena and Jisoo OneShot
Injury - Part I
Injury - Part II
Injury - Part III
Injury - Part IV
Injury - Part V
Jennie Meets Seunghyun
Dara's Pregnancy - Part I
Dara's Pregnancy - Part II
Dara's Pregnancy - Part III
Dara's Pregnancy - Part IV
The Walking Dead AU OneShot
Time Traveling Jena OneShot
Eggs Oneshot
Reminiscing Oneshot
Honeymoon Oneshot
Home For The Holidays Oneshot

Jisoo's Pregnancy - Part I

6.3K 66 19
By xxclosed1316xx

Jisoo's Pregnancy

Prompt: The journey of Jisoo's pregnancy, featuring a whole lot of Jensoo fluff, a dash of smut, and eventually...Jena.

A/N: I changed their baby's name last minute so don't get confused on why it's different on the Chapters List page, I already updated the Chapters List and we got an additional of 4 (and/or more) chapters so it's about 70-74+ chapters all in all, depending if I'll decide to publish the last chapters that the story flow doesn't really stick to the original story. Also, I suggest for you guys to read the Chapters List (the one titled: Specials, Sequels, Shots, Drabbles) again because I added a note on the last part of it.

*****

Baby.

The word was ingrained in Jennie's mind from the second Jisoo had told her she was pregnant, out on the balcony, with the string lights, and the sketchbook.

Jennie remembered the exact moment Jisoo had decided to tell her.

She remembered it perfectly.

Jennie felt her fingers shake as she moved through the pages, sketches lining them. Sketches Jisoo did throughout the years.

From YG, to Polis, to now.

The most recent sketches were lined with thicker ink, less faded than the rest. Jisoo had sketched a little girl, wearing an oversized copy of Jennie's jersey from the game earlier.

She had wavy hair like Jennie's, bright eyes and a gummy smile. She looked so much like Jennie, entirely Jisoo's doing.

Finally, finally, her dreams were coming true.

Jisoo moved to lean against the railing for a moment, glancing up towards the moon, her smile never leaving her face. She gave Jennie a moment of clarity, of realization.

When Jennie gasped a silent, reverent, "Jisoo." She knew.

Jisoo turned to Jennie, grabbing her hands by the wrists. She was smiling all the while, soothing Jennie's shaking hands as she rested them atop her stomach, her hands sitting over Jennie's.

The next moment was magical.

Jennie gasped once more, then looked at Jisoo's stomach, and then her eyes. Jennie's lips were parted in silent awe, tears already formed and falling from her eyes.

"I..." Jennie whispered. "You..." She tried to gather herself, but she found it impossible.

She couldn't find words, for a moment. Not when her beautiful wife, the woman of her dreams, her highschool sweetheart, her best friend, stood before her, bathing in moon and starlight, in their dream home, telling her the greatest news she'd ever heard in her life.

"You're...pregnant?" Jennie finally whispered, and she couldn't even remember how she managed to form the words.

"I'm pregnant." Jisoo choked out in a happy sob. "This afternoon." She added, knowing Jennie would want to know when she learned.

Suddenly, all the anxiety Jisoo had, dissipated.

The grin on Jennie's face was delightful on some otherworldly level. This was the happiest she'd ever been, and in turn, the happiest she'd ever seen Jennie.

"I'm having your baby." Jisoo added, sharing the thought that had given her so much immense joy throughout the afternoon.

Jennie looked like she was going to blackout from the happiness. "You...I...." She stumbled over her own words. "Jisoo, this is....this is the greatest news of my life. Oh, god, this..."

Jisoo grinned, gently rubbing Jennie's hand over her stomach. "I know." She whispered, and Jennie was embracing her.

The idea was simply so magical, so fantastical to Jennie that she simply couldn't bring herself away from the emotional high she was riding.

Even during bouts of Jisoo's morning sickness.

Which, now that she was into her second month of pregnancy, were often and brutal.

One minute, they'd be cuddling in bed, and the next- Jisoo would be launching herself to the toilet, Jennie always following close behind.

It was admirable, the first couple of times.

Jisoo would try to cover up or lock Jennie out, in fear of looking...well, disgusting, but she quickly remembered she had nothing to worry about.

It was as if Jennie didn't even notice that she was vomiting her guts out. She'd wake up as soon as Jisoo was up, tie her hair back, and rub soothing circles on her back until it was over.

She never so much as pulled a face, or made a stray comment.

And Jisoo wasn't sure if it was the hormones, but she was loving it.

Jennie was in every way, the ideal partner.

The excitement was palpable between them, and after a month of positive results, they decided it was time to make their big announcement. First, to the parents. And then, in one go, to the rest of their friends and family.

And the public?

Well, soon enough, paparazzi cameras would begin to hone in on Jisoo's growing baby bump, and after that- it'd be across the news like wildfire.

Along with some affair rumors, because the procedure they'd used was new, and some unfortunate, low functioning minds would just assume something of the sort.

Even still, Jisoo and Jennie were happier than they had been...ever.

Nothing could ruin the state of bliss they shared, manifesting itself in the beautiful baby that was on the way.

*****

"Jennie?" Jisoo called from her seat on the couch, comfortably watching whatever was on TV, likely to distract herself from thinking about that evening.

Dinner with their parents had never seemed so...important.

"Love?" Jennie was at her side in seconds, which was no different than usual, except there was extra concern in her tone, since they'd found out Jisoo was pregnant.

Jisoo bit back a smile. "You know the baby's not coming for another eight months, right?"

Jennie's brow furrowed. "Of course. Even though the book I was reading said that, sometimes, the delivery date can-"

"Jen." Jisoo interrupted, heart constricting even tighter for her wife as she took her in, in her cozy sweats, glasses on, likely coming from the den where she'd been reading. "First of all- can I just say...your enthusiasm is adorable."

Jennie grinned, and Jisoo returned it, patting the spot on the couch beside her.

"But..." Jennie prodded.

"But." Jisoo continued. "You can relax, babe. I'm not made of glass. You can go back to best friend mode, and not body guard mode. We're not even out in public."

Jennie blushed, cheeks rosy. "I know, sorry." She mumbled, moving to sit beside Jisoo.

"Don't be. I just want you to relax. And enjoy this." Jisoo guided her hands to the curve of her stomach, noticeably larger than before, especially given that the two had memorized each other's bodies.

"I am." Jennie whispered, voice sincere as ever. "We're having a baby, Jisoo."

Jisoo caressed Jennie's cheek, leaning forward. "I couldn't imagine a more perfect wife, and soon to be perfect mother."

Jennie wrapped her arms around Jisoo, allowing Jisoo to rest her face in the warmth of the crook of Jennie's neck.

"You're a bit nervous for tonight." Jennie didn't ask, rather, she commented.

Jisoo smiled from where she was hiding her face. "You can tell?"

Jennie smirked. "I'm offended that you're even surprised, Kim. I read you like a book."

"It's a great thing I didn't marry you for your humility."

"And what did you marry me for?"

"Your ass. And your money." Jisoo snorted, and Jennie followed suit, laughing softly.

Jisoo leaned back, eyes sparkling with some unspoken excitement as she leaned forward to kiss Jennie's lips softly, making up for her joke. "It had nothing to do with you being the sweetest person alive. I just hope our baby..." Jisoo began, eyes drifting downwards to her own belly. "Takes after her perfect momma."

Jennie was full on blushing now, her faux assuredness torn to shreds by Jisoo's unrelenting affection.

Before Jennie could protest, Jisoo carried on.

"And promise me something, Kim."

"Anything."

"...We're still going to be cool after we have kids, right?" Jisoo teased, and Jennie scoffed.

"We're twenty-seven, Jisoo." Jennie's snort made Jisoo smile. "We're in our prime."

"I know." Jisoo nodded, as if coming to her senses. "We can do this."

*****

"Jennie, I can't do this."

Jennie had just re-entered the kitchen, all smiles as she'd been playing host to Dara, her parents, and June, comfortably sprawled in their living room, awaiting dinner.

Jennie's smile fell as she registered the panic on Jisoo's face, instantly resting her hands on Jisoo's cheeks.

"What?" Her eyes scanned the carrots she was cutting. "Is your hand tired? Do you want me to take over?"

Jisoo bit back a laugh at her caring nature. "No...I mean, this." She sighed, rubbing a hand over the very slight swell of her belly. "I just...don't know if I'm ready to announce it." She sniffed, turning back to chopping the carrots.

Jennie looked thoughtful, for a moment. "We don't have to..." She tried. "I mean, they'll find out eventually, I'm sure."

"Yeah, and then my mom will murder me, for not telling her. Great plan." Jisoo scoffed.

Jennie sighed. "What do you want to do, Jisoo?"

Jisoo dropped her knife, suddenly turning and burying her face in Jennie's neck.

"I just know my dad would've loved this." She whispered, and Jennie's arms came around her in an instant.

Jennie's heart broke, and she rubbed soothing circles into Jisoo's back.

"I know. I'm so sorry, love." Jennie offered, focusing her efforts on soothing her wife, reminding her why she could still be optimistic.

"It's just not fair." Jisoo leaned back a little, just to gaze into Jennie's eyes, finding solace in the virid forests, twinkling with sympathy. "Every milestone in my life is...is...haunted." She rubbed her temples. "Our engagement, our wedding, our baby...I have to constantly think- what would my dad do, if he were here? What would his reaction be? And...it sucks, Jen. It sucks trying to imagine things I should've had."

Jennie's heart was all but crushed. She wanted nothing more than to give Jisoo the world, and it pained her to see her so broken.

"I didn't know him, Jisoo. But I'm pretty familiar with his work." She cracked a smile, and Jisoo let out a snort at her teasing joke. "But...I'm certain he would be ecstatic. How could he not be? Another little Jisoo on the way..." Jennie's eyes were filled with adoration as she said the last part, truly indicating her love for her wife. "That's the best news I've ever heard."

Jisoo glanced up, whispering the softest "thank you" to Jennie as she reached up, pulling Jennie as close as she could.

"I love you so much." Jisoo murmured, winding her arms around Jennie's neck. "Every time I stumble, you're always there. You know just what to say."

"I just tell the truth." Jennie offered with a chuckle, but Jisoo shook her head.

"You are the most amazing wife, Jennie Rubyjane. I know you're going to be the best mom. I'm just...sometimes I can't believe I got so lucky with you, you know? You're everything I could have dreamed of, and then some. And we're starting our own family together." Jisoo's tears were streaming down her face now.

"I feel the exact same way." Jennie promised, forehead against Jisoo's.

"Hey guys, can I have an extra- whoa." June smiled as he stopped in the doorway. "Sorry. I can leave you two-"

"Come here." Jisoo laughed through her tears, scaring June into joining their embrace, Jisoo hugging both of them tightly.

Jennie quirked a brow, but said nothing.

Definitely hormones.

"...Were you two fighting?" June tried after a moment.

"...No." Jennie dabbed at her eyes with a napkin. "...We were chopping onions."

June glanced at the cutting board, with only strips of julienne cut carrots, and nothing else.

"...right." He rolled his eyes. "Okay, well. I'll just go back in there..." He drawled, exchanging a playful glance with Jisoo before leaving them in the kitchen.

Jisoo turned, scowling at Jennie.

"What?" Jennie grinned, popping a carrot into her mouth.

"Onions? Really?"

Jennie waved it off. "Semantics." She shrugged, slipping her arm around Jisoo's waist.

"Right. Make yourself useful and help your baby momma." Jisoo teased in a hushed whisper, whipping a smirking Jennie with the dish towel on her shoulder before setting about chopping the vegetables.

*****

Dinner went smoothly, followed by drinks and the usual theatrics from the Kim family, in the living room.

Jiyong and Jisoo were sitting with Dara, watching as CL moderated a series of teasing arguments, traded between the siblings.

Jennie looked so joyful, radiant with her occasional smiles and glances at Jisoo, and Jisoo couldn't have been happier, knowing that she was, in fact, the cause.

"My bicep is bigger than your head, Jennie-"

"Hardly. Just because you lift now, doesn't mean you get to-"

"You both slept with a stuffed lamb named "softie", so if you two are done projecting false self images of toughness, I think Jisoo would like to speak." CL smirked, making her children blush like fools.

Jennie, however, recovered quickly at the mention of her wife.

She glanced at Jisoo, curiously, and then at CL, and realized that her mother already knew.

Those damn psych body language readings she did, under the guise of innocently gussying up her makeup, seemed to have given them away.

Jennie bit back a smile when she saw her mother's own hint of what was sure to be a dazzling smile.

For once, Jennie's parents would be as excited for something as she was.

And for once, ironically, Jennie didn't give a damn.

She appreciated the support, of course, but nothing- nothing could take this moment from her.

Jennie ruffled June's hair and moved to extend a hand out to Jisoo, who took it, instantly lacing fingers.

The room fell silent, watching them curiously.

Jisoo exchanged a loving glance with Jennie, and took a deep breath.

"Jennie and I want to let you all know....there is a Kim-Kim baby on the way." Jisoo announced.

At that instant, all four pairs of eyes found Jisoo's stomach, as if expecting to see something they hadn't, before.

And then the shrieks.

"Oh my god- I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER."

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE?!"

Jiyong's hands were already dabbing at his eyes, as CL and Dara embraced each other, all grins.

June had already sprung off the couch to wrap Jennie in a bear hug, and was intent on pulling Jisoo in, as well.

"Really?" Dara kept repeating, shaking her head with amazement, her vision becoming a tear blurred, hazy mess.

"Really, mom." Jisoo grinned.

Dara was off the couch in seconds, embracing Jisoo like she never had before. Clearly, the news had blindsided her, and all she could think about was how Seunghyun would have loved to have been there.

"My baby's having a baby." Dara gushed, kissing Jisoo's face all over, before her hands immediately went to Jisoo's stomach. "Congratulations, girls." Dara squeezed Jennie in a hug, unrelenting with her love.

Jennie closed her eyes and enjoyed the embrace from the woman she considered to be a mother figure, and a close friend, too.

"This is incredible news, girls." Jiyong and CL were next, embracing the two and congratulating them.

"I have so many questions." Dara gushed, eyes wide with excitement. "Firstly, and most importantly, Jisoo, how far along are you, honey? Oh my god. Did I just say those words? I did. Oh, here come the tears all over again." Dara was dabbing at tears in the corner of her eyes.

"It's just about the middle of the second month." Jisoo grimaced, and Jennie rubbed her back supportively.

"Oh, honey." CL tutted.

"Why?" June frowned. "What's wrong with that?"

"Morning sickness." Jiyong informed him, nodding. "CL had such bad morning sickness when she was pregnant with Jennie Rubyjane. You gave us quite a time. I feel sorry for Jisoo. Kim babies are notoriously difficult."

Jisoo turned to face Jennie, and Jennie winced.

"Is that so, Kim?" Jisoo drawled playfully.

CL snorted. "Her birth lasted seventeen hours. She got stuck, as I recall."

Jisoo's eyes narrowed. "Is. that. So?" She ground out, still playful in her demeanor. "And you didn't think to tell me this before we...went through all this trouble, because...?"

Jennie gulped, rubbing her neck. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight, darling?"

Jisoo grinned, and Jennie broke her frightened facade, leaning in for a kiss.

"...you two are weird." June mumbled amusedly, snapping a quick picture on his phone.

"No paparazzi, June." Jennie flipped him off, and then shoved the phone out of their way as they broke apart, dazed from their kiss.

June chuckled, pocketing his phone and shaking his head.

"Do we know anything about the baby yet?" Dara asked curiously.

Jennie detached from Jisoo, moving into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of champagne, long forgotten with all the commotion of the announcement.

"Well, as you guys might have guessed, the baby is going to be a girl. That's just how the procedure works." Jisoo explained. "But...Jennie and I were able to have our own baby together." Jisoo spoke the words aloud, and realized just how much they meant to her. "...It's pretty incredible."

"I'll be damned." Jiyong smiled wide, clearly excited at the prospect of being a grandfather. "Any names you have in mind, yet? I know it's early, of course, but..." He trailed off.

Jisoo threw a quick glance over her shoulder, making sure Jennie wasn't in earshot.

She smirked. "Her name is Jena. Well, it will be Jena Ryujin." Jisoo laughed a little. "It was my idea, before you insult it- I just...really wanted our baby to have part of Jennie's name. It's the most beautiful name I've ever heard, and well, who better to name our girl after?" Jisoo spoke aloud, but it was clearly not meant to be answered.

It was met with affectionate gazes, until Jennie came into the room, flutes of champagne in hand.

"To the baby." Jennie raised her glass, wrapping an arm around Jisoo, as she snuggled into her side. She handed Jisoo a glass of her own, though the liquid was clearly different.

"Is that-" Jisoo was cut off by Jennie's nod.

"Sparkling cider for the very beautiful momma." Jennie murmured by her ear. "And don't lie. I know you sometimes prefer it over champagne."

Jisoo grinned, leaning up to steal a kiss.

"I fucking love you." She whispered, raising her glass as the others began to as well.

Jennie snickered, kissing Jisoo's head in response.

*****

"Would you look at this peanut?" Lisa's expression was gleeful as she held up the ultrasound picture from Jisoo and Jennie's most recent appointment. "Jisoo, your baby looks like a kidney bean."

"Give me that!" Irene snatched it from her hands.

"I'll be taking that." Chanyeol then snatched it from Irene's hands.

"Hey!" Suho barked. "That's not nice, Chanyeol."

Irene smirked victoriously as Suho plucked the photo away, and smirked. "Older brother first."

"Hey!" Irene lunged off her seat, getting into an exchange with Suho.

Across from them on the couch, Jisoo sat beside Jennie, watching with amusement, flanked by Chaeyoung and Bogum, both calmly and maturely discussing the baby, unlike their counterparts.

"Jisoo, I'd be happy to send over my yoga trainer. He works magic, and I'm pretty sure-" Bogum's offer was cut off by Jisoo promptly standing, apologizing, and then making a mad dash for the bathroom.

So was the norm for the entirety of months two and three, which they were now in the middle of.

Jennie frowned, getting a funny look from Chaeyoung.

"What?" Jennie grumbled.

"You aren't going to follow her?" Chaeyoung snorted.

"We've done it so many times that Jisoo has it under control. Or, so she says. She went off on me last night about how me seeing her sick so many times is going to make her lose sex appeal." Jennie remarked dryly, rubbing her temples.

Chaeyoung grinned. "Sounds like there hasn't been much of that, either?"

Jennie turned beet red, grateful that the others were still busy fighting over the picture.

"...No." She admitted with a sigh. "Not that I mind, or anything. It's all about Jisoo, her needs and wants. I believe in that."

"But..." Chaeyoung nudged her.

"But..." Jennie continued. She finally broke, gripping Chaeyoung's collar. "It's torture, Chaeng. She looks...so good, and sometimes, she'll even...initiate, you know? And then all of a sudden she's repulsed by the idea of sex and it's so weird and then she cries and apologizes, and then...she vomits. So I make it up to her by taking her out for whatever she's craving. And she vomits. It's...stressful."

Chaeyoung looked thoroughly amused. "You sure that's normal?"

Jennie nodded. "I checked with Dara, and Jisoo asked our doctor. Both said it's one hundred percent normal."

Chaeyoung was grinning, shaking her head.

"What?" Jennie sighed. "What is so hilarious to you?"

"All of this." Chaeyoung waved her off. "But mostly, watching teen stud Jennie Kim, football captain, star quarterback, panty dropper extraordinaire, getting wrangled by a wife and a baby? This is groundbreaking. I think you've reached a new level of whipped."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "You say this, but I know you're dying to have the same thing with Lisa. And when you do, I'll make fun of you for not getting laid for weeks on end, too."

Jisoo emerged from the bathroom, then, looking bothered.

Jennie was on her feet in seconds, coming face to face with her wife.

"Jennie, can we talk?" Jisoo's voice offered no hint of amusement.

Jennie nodded, and followed Jisoo back to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Jennie was a panicky mess, already waiting for Jisoo to tell her the bad news. Had she seen blood? Was she in pain? Was there a complication with the pregnancy?

Jennie's mind was reeling, and then she was slapped across the face with the truth.

"...Are you all laughing at me because I'm fat?" There were tears in Jisoo's tired eyes, and Jennie was so shocked by the comment that she started laughing.

Sure, it wasn't the best response.

But she made sure to stay up, every hour that Jisoo was up in the middle of the night, sick as hell, so she wasn't fully operational at the moment, either.

"Oh god." Jisoo shook her head, sitting back on the bed, a sleep deprived, pregnant, emotional mess. "I knew it."

Jennie cleared her throat, moving to shake her head. "Knew what? Jisoo, we weren't-"

"I knew it. I'm pregnant, and we haven't had sex in such a long time, and you...you...Jennie, I won't blame you if you...I mean....I wouldn't like it but if you need to...maybe..."

"Jisoo?" Jennie tilted her head, absolutely confused, like a lost puppy. "Calm down, love. I don't understand what you're trying to say. No one was making fun of you. You look radiant as ever, and I hate to break it to you, but you barely have a bump yet, love. No one is thinking anything other than, "wow, pregnancy makes Jisoo glow even more, if that's possible"."

A fresh round of tears met Jisoo's eyes, and she brought Jennie forward, standing between her legs, as she hugged her waist tightly, laying her head against Jennie's torso.

Jennie looked unbothered, rubbing her back supportively.

Jisoo had emotional breakdowns all the time.

Again, she'd been assured that it was all completely normal.

"I'm sorry I can't give you sex." Jisoo whined, and Jennie laughed quietly, lucky that Jisoo couldn't see her.

"That's okay, Jisoo, I love you so much." Jennie chuckled. "Be comfortable. I don't know why you think I'm going anywhere-"

"Because you're so hot." Jisoo mumbled nonsensically into her shirt.

Jennie's cheeks reddened slightly. "Thank you, Jisoo, but-"

"Shhh. This is the first time in twenty-four hours that I haven't been sick." Jisoo mumbled, muffled by Jennie's shirt.

Jennie smiled, kissing Jisoo's head. She pulled back, and laid across the bed, opening her arms, allowing Jisoo to cuddle close.

Jisoo did just that, burying her face in Jennie's neck, basking in the smell of perfume and Jennie, and thinking of nothing else.

"...That was weird." Jisoo snorted into her neck, at some point. "Sorry."

Jennie grinned, as Jisoo seemed to be back to normal. "Don't apologize, and don't worry about it." She soothed.

"Sorry I'm being difficult." Jisoo continued anyway. "As a reward for your suffering, I'm going to give you a beautiful baby girl." Jisoo teased, and Jennie's heart still skipped a beat anyway.

"I can't wait." Jennie whispered honestly, a dopey smile on her face as she day dreamed about a little girl, with Jisoo's bright brown gaze, bundled up in her arms.

She really couldn't wait.

*****

"Are you positive she's okay to travel?" Jennie's voice sounded through the receiver, and Dara's reassurance came back tenfold.

"Oh, honey, you're adorable. Yes, she can travel. Especially on a private jet, for goodness' sake, sweetie. She'll be more comfortable in the air than most people are at home."

At that Jennie blushed, feeling foolish.

"Sorry. I just want to be sure." Jennie offered, but Dara cut her off.

"Don't apologize! It's just about the most romantic thing I've ever seen, and I'm so glad Jisoo's in good hands." Dara's affection soothed Jennie. "Call me anytime. You said she's feeling a lot better since the third month ended, right?"

"Yes. No more sickness, full appetite, she loves life again." Jennie chuckled.

"Perfect. Marcus and I will be watching your charity game, honey. Best of luck out there."

*****

"And here we are. Is there anything else I can get for you, Mrs. Kim?" The bellhop asked politely, before Jennie tucked a bill into his hand and watched him leave.

Jisoo took a look around the luxury hotel suite they'd been put up in as the NFL's guests of honor.

It was very clear why there was only one of these suites in the entirety of the very opulent, grand hotel.

"I fucking love being your wife." Jisoo fist pumped as she took in the ridiculously expansive suite, and the great glass walls, the city bustling stories and stories beneath them.

Jennie chuckled, shaking her head.

Anything to put that smile on Jisoo's face.

"Still feeling alright?" Jennie checked, watching Jisoo amble about the room before finally sitting on the bed with a huff.

"Oh yeah." Jisoo nodded. "Just...hungry."

"What would you like?" Jennie sat beside her, and was rewarded with a sheepish smile.

"Um."

"Jisoo. We're married. I know you want half the items on the menu. What I don't get is why you're sheepish about it." Jennie snorted.

"It's not the sexiest-"

"Jisoo, you are becoming sexier with each given day, you're carrying my child. And on top of that, why would I find you less attractive for eating? And finally, Jisoo, why should what I, or anyone else thinks, mean a thing to you. Do what makes you happy."

Jisoo blinked taking in Jennie's words. "Jennie Rubyjane, I fucking love you." She settled on that, leaving Jennie laughing and leaning back onto the mattress, as Jisoo placed her order.

*****

"Jennie, I-" Jisoo paused, watching Jennie doing her pull-ups in the doorframe to the bedroom, shirtless and very, very attractive.

"What?" Jennie smirked. "I have a game tomorrow, you know. It might just be for charity, but I have to look good to entice donors."

"Oh, I'm not complaining." Jisoo returned her smirk with one of her own. "Baby and I here have a great view." Jisoo plopped herself down on the bed. "Did they install that for you before we arrived?"

Jennie nodded, arrogance painting her expression with a little smile. "Your wife is a superstar, Jisoo." She teased.

Jisoo clenched her thighs a little, wiping her brow.

Oh, here was high school all over again. Jennie being a little shit, and Jisoo unable to get enough of it.

"Hey hotshot, think you could lift me with your legs?" Jisoo teased.

For once, Jennie paused. "I don't think we can risk hurting the baby." She admitted lamely, shrugging apologetically. Then her face brightened, her arrogant facade melting off, replaced by pure excitement. "But when she grows a little, she can sit right between my legs. No daycare required."

Jisoo grinned, heart melting. "I love that you're actually excited about that." She laughed, and Jennie blushed.

"I'm excited for everything." Jennie admitted softly, coming to kneel in front of Jisoo's baby bump, leaning forward to peel Jisoo's shirt up, revealing the swell of Jisoo's belly. "Hi, baby girl." Jennie whispered, her voice so soft and so nurturing, it put tears in Jisoo's eyes. "I can't wait to meet you. Every day, we're getting ready for you. I'm going to give you everything." Jennie promised. "I love you." She pressed a few soft kisses to the bump, and then glanced up at her wife. "And I love you." She added, eyes twinkling with the utmost affection.

It all changed in an instant.

Jisoo was pushing Jennie back to the mattress, dotting her neck with kisses, instantly silencing her.

"Jennie." Jisoo gushed, kissing Jennie with renewed vigor, after practically quitting cold turkey.

Jennie was understandably stunned, suddenly clenching her thighs. She hadn't realized how deprived she'd been, and was slightly embarrassed.

"Babe?" Jisoo paused, doubting herself. "I-"

"Sorry." Jennie stammered. "I didn't mean to freeze up like that..." She gushed. "It's just been a while and you look...I..."

Jisoo winced. "...Unappealing?" She sighed.

Jennie's face fell. "What?" She was a total blubbering idiot by this point. "No, what? God, no I'm just trying to find a...a..decent way of saying it...that I..."

"Saying what?" Jisoo demanded, tone a little more than hurt.

"I'm ridiculously attracted to you, especially when you're pregnant, you're the most mouthwatering you've ever been and I know you need your space, so I didn't want you to feel pressured, but you initiated just now and I got...too...excited at the prospect and oh my god, Jisoo, does this sound bad? I didn't mean for it to come off-"

Jennie was silenced by a kiss, this time, ridiculously heated, interrupted only by Jisoo's smiles, her entire demeanor shifting.

Jennie kissed her back like the world was ending, and only when she ran out of breath did she pull back with an even more confused expression.

"You're so cute." Jisoo breathed, rubbing Jennie's cheek with her thumb. "And thoughtful. And a dork."

"My ego is plummeting here." Jennie sniffled, and Jisoo grinned, stealing another soft kiss.

"So you like my body like this?" Jisoo ventured, biting her lip teasingly, batting her eyelashes.

"How could I not." Jennie confessed, cheeks red.

Jisoo had to admit, it was entertaining watching her once cocky, confident, panty-dropper girlfriend flailing about in the bedroom. Or, just talking about it.

"What exactly do you like about it?" Jisoo prodded, voice husky and teasing.

"Jisoo, you're carrying my child." Jennie's voice dropped low, reverent and completely awestruck. Her hands immediately found the growing curve of Jisoo's belly, resting her hand there for a moment.

Jisoo's hand rested atop Jennie's, rubbing softly with her thumb.

"And...?"Jisoo drawled.

If there was ever a time she could get away with basking in Jennie's endless compliments, now would be it.

"You're radiant." Jennie murmured.

Jisoo snorted in amusement. "You're sweet. I was going for my boobs, though."

Jennie's eyes widened slightly, and Jisoo relished in her nervous bumbling.

"Um...I noticed that, as well. And yes." Jennie tried carefully.

Jisoo smirked. "You know how I couldn't deal with the thought of having sex for the last few weeks?"

"Yes." Jennie groaned.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, all eighty floors below will hear us."

Jennie froze, heart beating so loudly she was sure the aforementioned eighty floors below would hear it.

Oh, fuck yes.

She leaned forward, in lieu of a response, when suddenly-

"Room service!" The knock was prompt at the door.

Jisoo buried her face in the sheets, and screamed, making sure it was muffled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She groaned.

Jennie sighed sympathetically, and hoisted herself up.

*****

"How are my girls?" Jennie came back from a phone call with her agent to find Jisoo sprawled on the couch, the food trays decimated in the progress.

"Full." Jisoo sighed. "Kinda too full for sex. Which is...annoying."

Jennie laughed, coming to lay beside Jisoo. "Good. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"A.S.S." Jisoo sighed wistfully. "Alcohol, sushi, and sex."

"As soon as the baby arrives, I'll take you out for drinks, then to a world class sushi restaurant. And then we can do that last part, too."

"Oh, yeah. We'll just leave our newborn with the Delinquents." Jisoo snorted. "Besides. I think I'll be too damaged to go anywhere."

"Then I'll bring it to you." Jennie waved her off.

Jisoo smiled fondly, kissing Jennie's cheek.

"What about you, pretty girl?" Jisoo cooed, enjoying the way Jennie was curling into her like a kitten. "Anything I can do for you? You've been working extra hard because of us." Jisoo glanced down for a moment, and continued. "Any way I can make it up to you?"

"Mhmm." Jennie nodded, arranging the pillows under Jisoo's head.

"What's that?" Jisoo pried.

"You can nap right here, and watch squid documentaries with me." Jennie patted her chest, and Jisoo moved to rest her head there.

"That's what will make you happy?" Jisoo scoffed.

Jennie wouldn't say it all aloud, but yes. Holding Jisoo, and their baby, and simply basking in the feel of them, safe in her arms, showering her in that same affection she gave them- that was everything in the world, to Jennie.

But Jisoo seemed to understand anyway.

"Hey." Jisoo tilted her chin downwards, kissing Jennie's lips gently, soothingly. "I love you, Jen."

"I love you, too."

*****

The charity game was the big reveal, so to speak.

Jisoo hadn't ever seen anything quite like it.

While the stadium wasn't as packed as it usually was (it was supposedly a VIP event)- on the outside of the field, there were tables set under expansive, billowing white cabanas.

The tables each with little name cards on the impeccable china, sponsors and their free merchandise on every chair, logos as far as the eye could see.

Drinks were flowing from the makeshift open bar, pressed against the back wall.

Celebrities from all walks of life seemed to be there, from models and musicians to other athletes, movie stars, designers, and even a few government officials.

Jisoo didn't really care for any of it, but Jennie was playing, and it was for a good cause, so she decided that she'd rather tolerate it in person than stay behind at the hotel.

An entire row in the stands had been dedicated to the press, who were snapping pictures like their jobs depended on it.

Luckily, Jisoo was Jennie's plus-one, and as such, was cleared to go wherever her wife went, as they made sure to steer clear of the main entrance.

The locker room was comforting, in some sense, and Jisoo was grateful that it was only her and Jennie in the private space.

Jennie was changing into her jersey for the game, and Jisoo was reading off their twitter mentions aloud, entertaining them both.

"Rumor has it that Jennie and Jisoo nearing a divorce..." Jisoo trailed off, glancing up at Jennie. She slapped her thigh lightly.

"Hey!" Jennie protested, over exaggerating to tease Jisoo.

"Why didn't you tell me we're nearing our divorce?" Jisoo scoffed.

Jennie hid her smile. "It didn't come up." She shrugged, laughing when Jisoo slyly flipped her off.

"You know, people are going to think that rumor's true once my finger gets too puffy for my wedding ring." Jisoo scowled, displeased with the idea. "And I know that model Brooke Andrews has been lusting after you since you got drafted.

"I'll buy you a bigger wedding band." Jennie scoffed, tying her hair up, rather than braiding it.

Jisoo smiled. "Smart answer, Kim. Setting yourself up to get laid later, I like your style."

"That's not what I was-"

"I know, babe." Jisoo laughed, standing up. "Are you ready for the world to find out about our little one?"

Jennie frowned, shaking her head. "No." She admitted, sighing. "They're like leeches. I don't want that for our baby. I never wanted that for you." Jennie whispered, tucking away a stray lock of hair behind Jisoo's ear.

"Your momma bear instincts are showing." Jisoo nuzzled the tip of her nose, drawing a smile from her wife. "I think, our baby..." Jisoo paused, letting the words soak in, as she dragged Jennie's hands to rest on her bump. "Wouldn't be living too shabby, with the life you provided." Jisoo gestured around to illustrate her point.

"We." Jennie corrected. "The life we provided. I wouldn't be here without you."

Jisoo sighed softly, in awe, as she leaned in for a kiss, forgetting all about the game, and the people.

*****

Jisoo was endlessly thankful for the game, which dragged all the attention away from her, allowing her to slip into her seat by the edge of the field. The empire waisted dress she wore wasn't too obvious, as her bump hadn't really begun surfacing all that much yet.

Still, she could see people staring, sizing her up from the corner of her eye.

She didn't know why, but she wasn't nervous. Instead, she was glowing, radiating with some wild pride she didn't know she was capable of, in such a public setting.

She relished in the gasps, and the whispers, and the stares.

She was proud to be Jennie's, proud to be carrying their baby, proud to be at the heart of the news and gossip despite being an unconventional couple.

She knew it would come with judgement, a flurry of stupid questions like how they determined who was "feminine enough" to carry (truly, that was the dumbest one Jisoo had ever heard- and for the record, had Jennie's career been different, she would have loved to carry their baby).

But she didn't care.

Jisoo was overcome by this excitement, for the life she was carrying, for her best friend and wife, and for herself.

The game had started, and people watched with rapt attention.

Jennie didn't seem to break a sweat, truly. She looked like she had the game under control the entire time she was out there.

Whenever she'd do that little half-jog, and remove her helmet after a play that sent the crowd into a frenzy, she'd wink at Jisoo, or blow her a kiss, earning quite a few "aww"s as well.

Jisoo would wave back, cheeks rosy from the public affection, thought truly- she was basking in it. At halftime, Jennie found her way over, as the rules weren't nearly as strict as a league game.

She was met with claps as she approached, and she gave a quick grateful wave, before taking a knee in front of Jisoo's seat.

"Hey beautiful." Jisoo greeted, leaning forward.

"My loves." Jennie greeted softly, and Jisoo swooned at the plural use of the word, because she was already so thoughtful when it came to including her baby.

"Are you tired?" Jisoo asked, linking their hands together.

"Me? This is child's play." Jennie scoffed, smirking. "Everything okay here?"

"Mhmm. No one's had the guts to say anything yet." Jisoo informed her in a quiet voice. "Also Brooke Andrews checked out your ass six times. I counted." Jisoo teased, discreetly nodding at the model, who'd been staring until Jennie turned back, and glanced away like a schoolgirl with a crush.

"I didn't even notice." Jennie admitted, looking sheepish. "Actually, I...kept daydreaming about..." She trailed off.

"Her ass?" Jisoo teased.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "No." She swatted at Jisoo playfully. "I...was imagining you, with our baby. Big brown eyes, a smile like yours. Dimples. Sitting right here." She tapped Jisoo's lap. "So I could come and kiss you two on the sidelines, during my games." She sighed wistfully, and it took every ounce of self control left in Jisoo to keep from making out with her wife in front of everyone.

"We're almost there." Jisoo promised, instead, caressing Jennie's cheek, a radiant smile on her features.

"I can't wait." Jennie sounded giddy, leaning forward to steal a tender kiss from her wife. She then leaned down, placing both hands around either side of the baby bump, and dropped a few reverent kisses there, murmuring, "You two are my good luck charms."

Gasps and whispers took over the crowd as Jennie pulled away, and they were called back to the field to begin the second half.

Jisoo's cheeks were red and her eyes were misty as she watched her wife move back to the field. Jennie knew exactly what she was doing with that little stunt. And judging by the looks on Brooke whatever-her-name-was' face, she, and everyone else in the stadium, seemed to get it, too.

*****

From the moment the game ended, to the time Jisoo and Jennie were able to get back to the hotel and into their suite- they had blown up on social media.

Jisoo had to turn off her notifications, and Jennie stopped checking their mentions, after it became far too ridiculous to keep up with.

"Looks like we're not the only ones excited for you, baby girl." Jisoo whispered softly, rubbing her baby bump affectionately.

Jennie shut the door behind them, shaking her head. "Well, the world knows." She ran a hand through her hair.

Jisoo tossed her phone aside, opting not to think about it anymore.

Instead, her eyes settled on Jennie, someone she very much enjoyed thinking about.

"What?" Jennie tilted her head to the side, like a puppy, and Jisoo swooned. She hoped that their daughter would do that. (Secretly- she hoped their daughter would be like Jennie in every conceivable way, but she didn't say that because she knew it wouldn't sit well with Jennie).

"You have to shower." Jisoo stated evenly.

Jennie's nose wrinkled as she made a face. "Yes, I know, I'm sweaty and disgusting-"

"And doing a number on my hormones." Jisoo drawled, enjoying that beet red blush on Jennie's cheeks.

"Oh. You meant it..." Jennie's brows shot up.

"Well, I didn't want to just come out and say, Jen, I'm pregnant and suddenly inexplicably and ridiculously horny and it might have been your gesture back at the game, but something makes me want to pin you to the bed and lick your v cut just to taste the salt-" Jisoo trailed off, grinning when she noticed Jennie go a little weak in the knees. "Do you think you can draw us a bath?"

Jennie nodded with so much enthusiasm, Jisoo thought her head would fall off. She hid a smile as she watched Jennie hurry to do just that. She sighed, thinking about how she used to be able to zip around a room at that speed.

She wasn't complaining of course, but being pregnant was...surprisingly harder than she imagined. Mostly: the futility, and the hormones.

Jisoo liked to be coddled. Perhaps, not as much as Jennie, but who didn't like to be pampered? But Jisoo also got a thrill from doing things herself. Understandably- the pregnancy got in the way of that. Her art business was somewhat on hold, and Jennie was doing...practically everything for her. Part of her felt guilty, another part jealous, and overall- she felt entirely useless.

This, backed by hormones that made her feel like she was suddenly at the worst point of PMS- wasn't necessarily a recipe for the best times in the world.

But of course, this was without factoring in the joy, the high moments, like the one at the game earlie, that would leave her breathless.

"Hey." Jennie waved a hand in front of her face. "Earth to Jisoo."

"Hmm?" Jisoo blinked. She took in Jennie, in only a plush towel robe, holding one out for her. "Sorry, did I zone?"

"Mm." Jennie hummed affirmatively, patiently helping Jisoo strip.

"Sorry." Jisoo sighed, running her fingers through Jennie's hair as Jennie knelt before her to strip her panties off.

"Sorry?" Jennie glanced up, eyes twinkling with curiosity. "What on Earth for?"

"Just- sorry I'm useless like this. And that you have to go out of your way to take care of me-"

"Stop." Jennie shook her head. "Firstly." She began, narrowing her eyes. "You're not useless. I don't appreciate that kind of talk about my wife."

Jisoo smiled fondly, amused, if nothing else.

"Secondly, Jisoo, you're carrying a baby. Just...think about that." Jennie's eyes settled on Jisoo's bare stomach, and she leaned forward, putting her hands on the bump. "There's life...growing inside you. So what if I need to draw the bath, or carry things?" Jennie scoffed. "I know you can do things for yourself, Jisoo. You don't need to prove it to me, of all people."

Jisoo relaxed, eyes settling on Jennie's.

"Would you have carried?" She asked softly, extending a hand out to help Jennie stand.

Jennie didn't even need to contemplate, it seemed.

She nodded slowly, eye to eye with Jisoo.

"I would've." She confirmed, smiling when Jisoo couldn't help but smile at the idea.

It was around the time that Jennie settled into the tub, and very carefully situated Jisoo in between her legs, that Jisoo realized this was the first time Jennie was truly seeing her new body for a lengthy period of time.

Her first reaction was to recoil, but then her logic told her to relax, reminding her that Jennie was very aware of the fact that she was pregnant, and not only expected the changes- but welcomed them.

Jennie, to her credit, was rubbing soft circles into Jisoo's thighs, getting her to relax.

"Jen." Jisoo rasped once, voice undeniably husky.

It was all Jennie needed.

Brushing Jisoo's hair to the side, Jennie pressed a few kisses to the newly exposed skin at Jisoo's neck. She'd start with kisses, eventually nipping playfully and soothing with the featherlight touch of her tongue, leaving behind faint marks that reminded her of their high school days.

In the meantime, Jisoo's hands settled over Jennie's, resting on Jisoo's baby bump.

"I can't believe you're pregnant." Jennie mused, whispering right by Jisoo's ear.

"Me either. Until I look down and then..." She gestured to herself, aiming to sound a bit disgruntled, but Jennie was having none of it.

"You glow, like this." Jennie informed her, voice thick with desire. "Even your smiles are more radiant."

Jisoo couldn't deny that. When she was happy, it was the most intense, brightly burning sort of happiness that overtook everything and anything.

(A lot like loving Jennie felt like).

"I know this might sound weird but I...I like it because I feel...closer to you." Jisoo admitted, a little breathily.

"I know exactly what you mean." Jennie assured, Jisoo leaning back into her embrace, fitting perfectly into her arms.

"I've wanted this ever since high school." Jisoo admitted, as Jennie's fingers trailed down her side, lovingly caressing the scar that once held so much power over her.

Jisoo shook her head slightly, at the thought.

To think, she was afraid to even change in front of Jennie. Afraid Jennie would be disgusted, or judge her.

And now, she was married to her, pregnant with her child. Scars and stretchmarks, morning sickness and overeating, hormones and fatigue.

None of it mattered.

Jennie loved it, every second.

Jennie loved her.

"You used to sketch our wedding, our baby...I remember." Jennie added thoughtfully, fingers tracing down Jisoo's side. "I knew it was always going to be you."

"Jen." Jisoo whined, finding Jennie's hand under the water, guiding it to her inner thighs, feeling them clench already.

"What do you need, love?" Jennie's voice was as husky and needy as Jisoo's.

"Touch me." Jisoo gasped when Jennie's fingers slid between her thighs, tracing patterns that were clearly putting her on edge.

Two could play at this game.

Jisoo took Jennie's other hand, bringing it up to her bare chest.

She could feel Jennie stiffen slightly as she realized she was doing.

"I half expected you to be drooling over these by now." Jisoo managed to tease, before Jennie let out something like a growl, and squeezed gently.

"I told you." Jennie husked. "I was giving you space."

"That was then. And now I want your mouth on my tits and those long fingers inside me." Jisoo demanded.

Jennie froze for a second, and it was all the satisfaction Jisoo could have asked for.

It was still flattering, to be able to stun her hot-as-fuck girlfriend into silence.

Jisoo smirked, Jennie fondling her chest, letting out occasional whines as she did.

"Fuck, Jisoo, are they...bigger?" Jennie kneaded the soft mounds with an expert touch, teasing Jisoo's nipples every so often with a pinch and a tug, and nothing more.

"Perkier, too." Jisoo supplied, gasping when Jennie's finger slid between her thighs, gently dragging across Jisoo's sex. Jisoo's back arched as she sought out more, Jennie chuckling behind her.

"You're so gorgeous, Jisoo." Jennie groaned, teasing her entrance with a finger, circling but not yet sliding in.

Jisoo, to her credit, was busy admiring Jennie's incredibly gifted hands, and god damn, those muscled arms wrapped around her were certainly a bonus.

She could feel Jennie's abs beneath her, occasionally bucking up when she got a little too excited, and frankly, it was happening quite often.

Jennie didn't know it was possible to be any more attracted to her wife than she was.

"Does this feel okay?" She breathed out, gauging Jisoo's response as she very slowly slid a finger in.

Jisoo's only response was to try to sink lower onto her finger, letting out a loud moan when Jennie's hand wrapped around her breast and squeezed.

"Jesus, Jennie."

"I've missed this." Jennie groaned in her ear. "So hot. Tight. Mm...wet." Jennie was lost in heaven, it seemed, alternating between circling Jisoo's clit, and pumping two fingers into her. Her other hand would sometimes pause from teasing Jisoo's breasts, settling on the bump for a moment or two.

She could feel Jisoo's body with every jump, every gasp Jisoo made.

And then Jennie had to go and be a sap, in the middle of sex.

"I can't believe you're mine."

Along with just about every other part of Jisoo's body, her heart seemed to go into overdrive, unable to get enough of Jennie.

"Yours." She affirmed with every thrust of Jennie's fingers, every caress and movement of her skilled hands, giving Jisoo more pleasure than she'd felt in a while. "Fuck, Jennie, god-" Jisoo was a writhing mess, contemplating turning to straddle Jennie.

Maybe that was a move for the bed, and not the bath.

"You're taking me so well, baby." Jennie praised, and for some reason, Jisoo found it even more thrilling than before. "You're breathtaking. Fuck." Jennie seemed to be caught up in Jisoo, specifically in pleasuring her. "I love you so much. Come for me, Jisoo."

Jisoo practically came on command, and the fact that it was her first time in a while had her writhing and shaking on Jennie's body. Jennie, to her credit, eased Jisoo down with soft strokes, occasionally dropping kisses on Jisoo's neck and shoulder.

"Love you too." Jisoo finally sighed, putting an amused smile on Jennie's face. "A lot."

"I'm happy to please." Jennie offered.

"Just wait. When we get out of here and onto a surface I can actually turn in, it'll be you all breathless and me all smug." Jisoo huffed.

Jennie smirked. "I'm not smug."

Jisoo gaped at her. "Do you hear yourself?" She teased.

"If your wife were a pregnant goddess, you'd be smug, too." Jennie was just too smooth, and Jisoo turned slightly, able to steal a kiss, before leaning back, holding Jennie's arms around her.

"What do you think she's going to be like?" Jisoo asked, voice soft.

"Jena?" Jennie asked, enjoying the sound of the name.

It felt so real, to be talking about her.

"I hope she's like you. Maybe a little less broody. But I want a baby Jennie." Jisoo demanded, and Jennie was all too flattered by it, ducking her head into Jisoo's neck.

"Well, I want a baby Jisoo."

"How about a nice mix of the two?" Jisoo acquiesced. "Athletic, artistic, funny, still soft."

"Softness is you, right?" Jennie jabbed.

"Oh yeah. Definitely not from the girl who likes to wiggle her butt in bed and be the little spoon, who preens and has the absolute most darling smile when she's shown affection, who loves cuddles and lazy naps and slow kisses-"

"Alright, alright. Noted." Jennie couldn't stop smiling. "I just hope she's as stubborn and strong willed as you. We're going to have our hands full."

Jisoo nodded, squeezing Jennie's hand. "I can't wait."

* * ©EffortlesslyOpulent * *
* * ©sam_kom_trashkru * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.4K 56
"You're a terrible kisser"
28.6K 1.6K 35
"I will let fate work for us, if you really destined to be mine even how hard our situation is, there will be always a way to reach your heart"
72.4K 2K 40
𝔣𝔬𝔯·𝔤𝔢𝔱 /𝔣ə𝔯ˈɡ𝔢𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯.
3.1K 148 24
Jensoo