The unexpected Romance

Por Geraltsgirlfriend

Lexie Morgan was 25 years old and she was found herself been caught up in a well not a very nice situation in... Mais

History
Me and Richard ❤❤❤
The friend Id never thought I'd have
new beginings
Happy memory! 😴
Monday lunchdate with Sarah - Jane
New audiobook
Richard working
The Media
3 weeks in dating Richard Armitage
Kathleen showing me the ropes
Getting on with life
Richard's in Manchester
Supporting Richard
Another Premiere
All Smiles
Unexpected Hoilday
Hoilday Booked
a dream part
Richard meeting my mum and Dad
going home for the weekend
Last night at the MIDLAND hotel
On the Road
Making Plans
romantic walks
Back in east London
Book Two
Back Home
romantic walks
Got work
Fast asleep
Hospital Dash
Going home
morning cuddles
On the plane
Next Morning
telling Peter the news
the baby
Popping the Question
Next morning
Marry Me
Home
Flying Home

flying all day

37 0 0
Por Geraltsgirlfriend

Richard and I were returning to the Home of Middle earth as we were in the airport waiting to board the plane bound for Wellington. Richard says " just going to grab a coffee back in a bit"! Kissing me on the head, out of the corner I recognised someone I knew ....... it was James Nesbitt with his two kids who also had roles in the second hobbit film. I tried to wave at him he never noticed until Richard returned a moment or two later. James walks over and shook Richard by the hand he says " how are doing mate"? Richard replys smiling " we're doing really well thanks James"! James twisted his head, " she isn't is she"? Whispers James Richard nodded happily " I'm afraid so"! James gave me a kiss on the cheek " thanks James"! He says " well Richard a dad at last eh congratulations I can tell you this once that babys born .......... Your not going no sleep then"! He (James) pretty much guessed I was you know pregnant. Richard laughs heartily " yep no sleep for expecting mummy or daddy"! James made a joke out of the situation " no you can't be can you Richard"! We all just cracked up laughing. Even I was in fits of laughter and even baby boy felt it. Well that's what Richard like to call him for now until we're both decided on a name for the little one.
I was sat on a uncomfortable chair I was more happy sitting the couch where it was comfortable at least for now. Just then James asked where we headed, " where are you two off too"? Asks he (both in unison) " we're off to New Zealand to spend some time travelling there James twisted his head " where are you staying"? Richard replys " me and lexie are staying at Peter's house in Wellington"! James twisted head and winked at me " that's handy so are we just me and the girls this time peggy and Mary"! No sooner as Mary saw Richard she belting over running towards him she shouts " Richhhard"! He scoops her into his arms to give her a hug James's eldest Daughter Peggy stood back and watched Mary hugging Richard. James says " Peg you remember Richard don't you"? She replys " vaguely"! James says " he was Throin Oakenshield"! Peggy immediately rushed forward to give a hug he did the same to peggy as what he did to Mary, peggy starts laughing, James says " I'll tell you what we'll go together as a military troop"!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
376 34 16
Alexis 'Lexi' Morgan is not your usual teenager. She was on top of the food chain. Was being the keyword, because it all crashed down just because Za...
31.1K 236 25
Imagine living a life with a secret right under your skin. The secret of a long lost friend that you cannot tell anyone. After many years of growing...
9K 315 23
When sixteen year old Jade Meyers saw Dustin Moore, she was in love. Although he was five years older, she couldn't hide her feelings from him. Runni...