Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

》ch. 26

1.4K 44 3
By getosboyfie

You were trying to use your Haki to find two things. Your sword and the rest of your crewmates. You had fund your sword easily, it was resting on the hip of one of the fishmen.  However, you were constantly drawing to a blank when it came to your friends. They were either too far away or your mind was getting weaker with the special chains wrapping around your torso. 

Meanwhile, Zoro and Usopp put their faith in Brook's ghastly form to find Pappagu who was their only hope out of the cage.  And in the Sea Forest, far away from the castle, Luffy and Jimbei were fighting against each other. 

"We have to go there, Y/n is there and she could be hurt, or bleeding out! I swear to you, I'm going there to save her and my crew. Nothing you can do can stop me!" Luffy yelled out, frustrated and angry at Jimbei, who was still putting up an impressive fight. 

His rubber arm was reeled backward as he charged towards the fishman, who was ready to land a hit on Luffy as well. But their expressions were put into shock when Robin suddenly walked in front of them. 

"Please, stop fighting, you two." 

Sanji had tried to save her, but just when his arms were about to wrap around her, she had disappeared and what was left was a pile of flower petals. Sanji was left with two bruises on both his cheeks and Luffy and Jimbei were both hit by their opponent's punch. 

"Do you even know why I am stopping you, Luffy-kun?" Jimbei asked, his stare not softening as he stared at your captain. "It is because if you, a human, go after and attack Hody, a fishman, all hell will break lose. Arlong had many fishmen followers who believed that people hunted him only because he was a fishmen. So when you defeated him, it seemed as if their beliefs were proven to be true. If you come here and beat down Hody, it will only make the fishmen population hate and target humans more." 

The speech was met with a few seconds of silents. That is until, Sanji, who sat up first, lit his cigarette and stared into the space of the forest.

"Jimbei," he started, "do you not have a clue as to why Luffy wants to go against this Hody guy?" He let out a puff of smoke, letting his question hang in the air for a few moments.

"It's because one, he has our crew. Second of all, if no one does anything about it, Hody will continue to rule fishmen island. And lastly," Sanji stood up and let out a puff of smoke, "I heard that you helped our captain and Y/n-chan when they really needed it. This is not only my way of saying thank you for that but our captain's and our crew's. This is your homeland and we should protect it as a thank you for all that you've done."  

Jimbei and Luffy both stood up, still staring each other down as Sanji continued on his speech. "Not only is this a mermaid country! But I can only imagine the thanks I will get from my lovely Y/n-chwan!~ When I go into that palace and save her~ Perhaps a thank-you hug, a kiss! Who knows!~" 

He twirled around everyone in his signature tornado and spaghetti leg movement. Nami could only reply with a sigh. 

You were roughly grabbed from your biceps to get up and start moving. They had covered your eyes and mouth, so you were being guided by someone you could assume as Hody's henchmen. 

You were then pushed to sit on one of their sea monsters who would then take you to Conchcorde Plaza. But you didn't know that yet, you only became aware of your surroundings when they yanked your blindfold off. You quickly checked to see if you were alone, which you were hoping for, but you weren't. Sharla, Carla, Holum, and Al were sitting in a horizontal line, you sitting right in the middle.  

You would've cursed right in front of Hody right then and there if it wasn't for the metal bar strapped across your mouth. NOt far away from you, you could see the King tied to two pieces of wood which formed an x. 

You looked at him in sorrow, feeling guilty and disappointed in yourself for not protecting him properly. he shook his head, continuing to look down at the floor in shame of himself. 

"We have here 6 important people in front of me. First-person, your disgusting and vile excuse of a king. And three Meredith-dwellers, along with 2 of the Strawhat pirates." 

There was a crowd far away that you could see were visibly terrified at the scene in front of them. You let your hair hang in front of your face so that they couldn't see your vulnerable expression. 

"And you, the people watching will be able to witness their deaths. Here and live." Hody said and what followed by boisterous and chaotic laughter. "One execution will be onto a king that didn't do his job properly of protecting his own people. The second will be onto those that we once thought were family, who just turned out to be traitors. And last of all," you could hear his footsteps behind you as you roughly grabbed a handful of your hair to make the people see your face. "These two will die for trespassing into our land. These filthy humans don't belong in our country!" 

Hody's hair had turned white and his muscle mass has grown much larger than you remembered. As if a switch went off, you had realized the situation. Those little red and black pills were steroids to grow their strengths, he must have taken at least 2 handfuls, and that wasn't a good thing at all. 

Suddenly, the crowd that was previously watching was now yelling something. You looked to your right and saw the Neptune brothers confidently riding in on their own sea creature. They had tried putting up a fight with the head guards of Hody's team, but they had lost in the end. 

You grit your teeth, knowing full well it would not have been lie this if they weren't taking those pills. The Neptune family were strong and well-trained, but Hody and his crew were making them look weak, all because they had manipulated their own strength. 

There was an uproar of chaos after they had captured the three brothers, all of them cheering that they should be put to death at the stake right now. But Hody shut them down all quickly. 

He made a speech, one that you didn't bother listening to because it only made you angrier. But by the time he was done speaking, a bunch of fishmen armed with weapons of all sorts had walked into the plaza. Your eyes widened in fear, seeing the mass amounts of people you would sooner or later have to fight. 

As they all filled in the once empty space, there was a mermaid figure at the top of the sea mountain. It was a blue mermaid who held a pipe for smoking. You had heard Fukaboshi say something about her accurate previsions, meaning that she was a psychic. 

"According to my visions, there will be someone that will destroy Fishman Island." She started, Hody gaining an expression of cockiness. 

"You had probably seen me in your vision then, was it me?" He asked, playing into her story. 

"No, it wasn't. The one I had seen was, Straw Hat Luffy and Holy Waters Y/n. Side by side, they will determine the fate of Fishman Island, not you Hody."  You could feel the penetrating gazes of the many people who were listening to the mermaid speak. 

There was a constant murmur of the people and your pupils had shrunk in shock. What could you possibly do in the future that would destroy this island you love so much? What did you and Luffy do together? 

"I can't say what they do specifically, but know that it will not be you." 

"her visions are always accurate!" 

"That means Hody will never rule over this island!" 

You saw Hody stand up straight and retract his arm back. In one swift motion, he sent a quick attack to her, sending her flying past your vision. Your body shook seeing the amount of blood that spewed from her. Your eyes turned to Hody, who you didn't bother hiding your glare from. 

"Let me tell you why that makes no sense!" Hody yells, spreading his arms wide. "I have the power your brother didn't have! I have something that Arlong could not fathom. I have the power to rule over Fishmen Island. 

He paused looking up at the crowd of Fishmen who was sweating and trembling in fear. 

"Do you wish to know the truth about the Queen that you still love, even after her death?!" He looked between their faces before continuing. "The one that had killed her...was me!" 

A cackle of laughter came from him and his henchmen while the rest of the island had paled. Excluding you, the one that had turned bright red with anger. 

'This bastard had fooled everyone, just to bring them into a false hatred, thinking that they would follow him in the end,' you thought bitterly, enraged that he had lied to the people of this island. He is the one that encouraged their distrust in humans. You fought against your bindings, wanting to strangle him to death for his actions. But that itself seemed like improper punishment. 

"Do you know how foolish you all are?!" He cried out, excited that his secret was finally out. 

"Hody, you bastard!" Neptune yelled, anger rolling off of his tied body. 

His cackle of laughter paused as he sent a water attack to the king, which drew blood straight from his stomach. You clenched your fists, feeling them steam with the rage you were feeling. He had first proudly announced that he was assassin to Queen Otohime and now he harms the King. You wish you had been able to break free from your chains. 

"Tell me, Shirahoshi," he said with an evil, demented voice, "don't you think your mother deserved to die?" 

You screamed out into your mouthpiece, and although it came out muffled, you did get Hody's attention. And with his attention came an evil grin. 

"And don't you think these 5 people right here deserve to die for the exact same reasons? They're traitors amongst our people, theY side and want to make peace with the humans, just as your mother had tried doing. hat behavior deserves immediate punishment. It deserves death! And wasn't she deserving of her death?! Huh, Shirahoshi!" 

Her lip trembled and tears were threatening to escape fro her azure eyes. "I already knew it." 

Her words sent the island into a state of panic and confusion, and you could clearly see Hody not satisfied with her answer. She had explained how Megalo was there to fitness everything and how she was keeping it a secret because she made a promise to her mother. Right before she had died, the Neptune family had made a promise to not hold anyone for their crimes and not to hate anyone because of it. 

You clenched your teeth, looking at the broken princess before you. And just then, the evil and manic laughter started once again. Your eyes turned white as you heard him insult, step-on, and degrade the princess who had just confessed a deep secret. 

"You know you're pretty stupid for that, princess!" He said whilst pointing an accusing finger at her. 

You clenched your fist and mustered up the last amount of strength that you could to send an attack towards him. You thought of the four words in your mind before it was delivered. Sharpened, frozen little bullets of water had pierced through Hody's hand. It pierced right through his palm and he stammered slightly at the sensation. Immediately, his glare was focused on you. 

"Do you think you're clever?!" He yelled, angry that you had seemingly challenged him, "Do you think just because you're tied up, I won't attack you! I could kill you here if I wanted to!" 

He took his bloody hand and rose it to bring down his own rain of water bullets onto you. Most of them had grazed your cheek, but you did feel one pass through your abdomen and thigh. However, you didn't even let out a single cry, knowing that was exactly what he wanted to hear. 

"You better have learned your lesson, I would hate to ruin this execution by killing you first. After all, we still have the Royal family to destroy." He said bitterly, walking away to sit on his 'throne.' 'Speaking of which!" 

He brought his one hand back to deliver repeated shark arrows onto the royal family, who were not able to do anything in defense. When his onslaught of sharpened water arrows was finished, the four bodies of the royal family fell to the ground. 

"Hey, I need a sword," Hody said casually, lifting up his hand to await the weapon. Your fingernails dug into the flesh of your palm when you saw your own sword placed into his hands. "They should be executed this way,"

Fishmen that could see the havoc in the plaza either began crying or falling into a state of panic. "If that Straw Hat pirate is coming, why can't he just come now?!  If he is going to destroy the island, at least he will destroy the villains!" One of the children yelled out. 

She had a chorus of agreement follow after her and one of the adults went to the edge of the reef to say with his whole chest, "Straw Hat! If you're coming to destroy us, just do it right now!" 

This caused all of the people to start chanting his nickname, in hopes it creating some type of miracle. 

He drew your sword back and you thought, 'It's now or never!' 

Your hands began trembling, trying your best to really break out of your restraints. Sweat rolled from your forehead down to your chin, showing how hard you were actually trying to go against the special sea stone cuffs. You focussed hard enough and soon you felt how your skin began hardening. Green scales had covered your wrist, slowly transforming your whole hand into one that looked like a dragon claw. 

You pulled your hands away from each other with a great yell, not noticing the ruckus that was being made with Megalo. Finally, the handcuffs around your hands broke and once they did, you held out your hand in front of you, halting the motion of your sword. The water molecules in the air compressed around the motion of the sword, stopping it completely. And finally, your brought it to you, catching it perfectly in your now human hand. Kissing the dull side of the blade you caught the sheath of your sword that Nami threw to you. 

"Thank you, Nami-san~~" 

She smiled at your gratefulness, waving her hand as if it were nothing.  

"That's enough of your petty foolishness, Hody." You spoke in a low, angry voice. You remembered how this fishman in front of you managed to piss you off and anger you more than 10 times within the span of half an hour. It was time to give him a taste of his own medicine. And that he did. 

In the blink of an eye, a steaming rubber leg shot out from Megalo's saliva. Along with the red, yellow and blue streamn of clothing you could see, and of course with the signature Straw Hat. 

"He really showed up!!" The crowd al yelled in unison, scared of the coincidence, yet thankful for it, that occurred. 

"Tch, you're already out," Jimbei said, "but I guess you had no choice. The rest of you can come out now!" 

"Of course, we had expected this," a sweet voice said and the eyes of everyone turned to the orange-haired female who was twirling around her blue baton, "Luffy and Y/n can't ever keep still." 

You smiled brightly, seeing your female companion show herself. She held up a piece of paper, asking Jimbei for confirmation before she made a comment about Robin and the keys to your shackles. A second after that, you felt the weight of a million pounds be lifted off of your shoulder. You gratefully high-fived Ronbin's fake arm, before it disappeared into a pile of petals. 

You then focussed your attention on your friends, who were rubbing their red wrists to ease the discomfort. 

"You guys are okay, thank god!" You gave each of them a hug before prioritizing the scene in front of you. The Roya family was free from their shackles, all now sitting/standing upright. 

Your hair blew past your face as Frankly released the Gaon canon from the Sunny. Hundreds of Fishmen flew up in the sky as the whale landed next to the clear spot with the king. 

"Sharla, Carla, Al! You must go with them to protect the King!" 

They look hesitant but they nodded, knowing their powers needed to be with the prioritized people.

"Be careful," Sharla said sternly before leaving you to ride on the whale's back and the royal family.  

Your smile turned into a smirk once you saw the rest of your crew get off Sunny. You followed Luffy's footsteps, re-joining with your crew, a shadow cast over your face. 

Questions were thrown over to all of you, many of them asking if Luffy really was the good guy or if he just wanted to kill the royal family. Some even were asking if you were going to destroy the island yourself. 

"Friends or foes..." Luffy said in a dark voice, looking up at the people as he clutched his hat, "is something for you to decide on your own!" 

Holum, who was floating next to you, chuckled as his eyes turned deep red. The swish of his tail and the sprouting of his wings brought a chill down most of the observers' spine. 

"Yeah, yeah, now let's get the real show started," You said, cracking your knuckles before whipping out your sword, it's shine on public display, "I'm bloodthirsty now." 

SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS ANYWAY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND HOPE YOU GUYS DO TOO !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 912 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
91.9K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
22.2K 772 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
344K 7.9K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...