FOUR QUARTERS

Bởi InkPrincessMarcia

Simone's life changes when her best friend Maddison presures her to date the schools senior quarterback. Six... Xem Thêm

FOUR QUARTERS
PREGAME PLAYER (cast)
FOUR QUARTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Quarter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
HALFTIME
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Quarter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fourth Quarter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
OVERTIME
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Author's note 📒
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 98

2.6K 166 60
Bởi InkPrincessMarcia

                        Gavin

                 {Three years later}

“Simone, are you ready.” “Yeah I’m coming” “Are you sure your up to flying.” “Gavin I’m pregnant, not helpless.” I held my hands up to surrender as my phone rung.

“Hello” “Hey dad have you and momma left yet.” “Jonah we are on our way. Your second championship game in college how does it feel?” “It feels amazing and surreal at the same time. How is momma.” “She is right here eating again” “I heard that Gavin” Simone yells. “Tell momma I love her but when you get here can you help me with something?” “Sure”

“I know we have to hurry and leave because you are in the Super Bowl.” “Which reminds me, are you and Steve packed and ready to go.” “Yes, sir we are. Grandma and grandpa got here three days ago. They claim they were checking out the school and neighborhood.” “But they were checking on you and Steve. Sounds like mom and dad.” “Gavin it’s time to go,” Simone said in an annoyed tone. “Jonah do you want to talk to your mom.” “She has called me five times today and called Steve three.”

I looked over at Simone. “I needed to talk to my kids.” “About” “You know Gavin you're focusing on the wrong thing. You need to be focused on us leaving and getting something to eat.” Simone said. “Dad, it's only one more month.” “I know. We are about to leave. Do yall need anything.” “I need about four boxes of condoms because after we win.” “You're going to do to what with those condoms after you win the game Steve” “I’m going to sale them to my teammates in case they don’t have any.” “Good cover.” “I will see yall in a few.”

Putting my phone down on the countertop I go sit beside Simone who is watching television. “What’s on your mind beautiful.” “I’m not tired but I need to relax my body.”  Pull he legs on my lap as she positions herself to lay down on the couch. Placing my hand on her growing belly I rub it slowly. “We will wait for a few before we take off.” “We don’t have time.” “Sweetheart we do,” I say as I massage her feet. “Are you ready for your game” “Ready for it to be over with.” She giggles “Gavin” “Hm” “Baby you sure you want to go through with your decision?” “It’s what’s best you and our family.” She was about to rely on when I silenced her with a kiss.

“I should passionately kiss your other set of lips. I know the feeling neglected right now.” I watch as she bites her lip. Picking Simone up take her to the guest bedroom that is closest to us. Gently laying her on the bed I eagerly undress her. Placing soft kisses up her legs ‘til I reach the top. Gently kissing around her pussy hearing her moan I devour her pussy. Swirling my tongue in and out and in a circular motion until she became undone under me making me eat her slowly as I tease her now sensitive clit.    

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAA” She moans out trying to catch her breath. “SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT” She screams out as I pull hard on her clit makes her juices cascade out of her pussy into my mouth. Stopping I look up at her as she is panting. She looks at me. “I love you Simone” I didn’t give Simone a chance to reply before I devoured her again until she came again. Licking her pussy a few more time before I put her on her side getting behind her I lift her left leg in the air. Kissing Simone while I slide my dick inside her. She moaned in the kiss until she couldn’t anymore. Breaking the kiss our monas intensified. Cupping one of her breasts with my hand while I used my other hand to tease and torture her pussy.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” She barely get out. “Her erotic cries of passion made me go deeper inside of her as I pinched her clit hard rubbing it together between two of my fingers. “Please don’t stop” Simone moaned out as I kissed her shoulder making my way to her lips. Pulling myself out of her I get a pillow putting it underneath her she gets in doggy position except she is laying down on the pillow Getting behind her I slide my dick back into her pussy.

Giving her slow and long deep strokes her moans are screams that she is trying to contain. Watching her grip the sheets as her body reacts I reach up and interlace our fingers. She lifts herself some making me go deeper as he leans her body back onto mine picking up speed drumming her spot I can tell she close to cumming. She holds my hand tighter and I feel her pussy clench my dick. Capturing her face I kiss her as we both reach the euphoria as we climaxed.

Laying down as we came down off of our high I put a hand on her stomach and the other was playing in her hair. “Baby” Simone says I kissed her cheek. “I love you too.” I held her close to me. “What’s wrong Gavin.” “I hate I missed this moment with you when you were pregnant with Jonah.” “That’s what’s been bothering you,” “It hurts Simone.” She turns to face me. “Gavin stop beating yourself up and let's be happy and grateful at this moment. Jonah loves you and so do I.” “It’s ju-“ Just nothing. We are trying to move forward but you can't because of you in the past.” “I’m not in the past Simone. I just wish I could have seen and experienced and saw his birth.” “I love you Gavin but you're getting on my nerves. You're going to be a dad again you get to see all of this up close and personal. A very open and bloody pussy.” “Um, Simone.” “Changed your mind I see.” I kissed her. “Let’s get a shower so we can go,” Simone said. “Only if we c-“ I said as she smiled. “Race you,” she said trying to run.

                     {At game}

Gavin Lanford, Gavin Langford over here. Are you ready for the Super Bowl game Next Sunday.”   Holding Simone’s hand I protect her as we navigate our way through the crowd which is filled with sports announcers, television crews. Hearing my name again begin to annoy me more. “Gavin Langford, Langford what are preparations for the Super Bowl? What are some strategies you have to go up against the defense line of the Seahawks? What is your wife having?”    I continue to walk along. “Gavin Langford, Mrs. Langford, What are yall having? Gavin are you ready to lead your team to their third straight Super Bowl win.”  I finally had enough. “I am not here as a football player. My wife and I are here to see our sons play their championship game. Please give us that much courtesy and respect, Thank you.” I say as we walk to our seats.

                       Jonah

“Jonah I got this girl who said she can give me head and twerk on you at the same time. Think we have time for that.” “You want to run that momma.” “I mean she can't run in her condition.” “Steve she pregnant,” He got a disgusted look on his face. “Don’t remind me they had sex. Nutting all in our momma like she a used condom or sock.” “Steve let’s go win this game.”

Looking at the scoreboard we are down by three and we have less than two minutes on the clock. Scanning the crowd I find the eyes that match mine. He nodded and mouth ‘you can do this’. Looking to his side I see my mom. I nodded. I felt someone jump on my back. “Daddddddddddddy come throw for us. Jonah arm giving out.” “What” I yelled then laughed. As the coach told us to take the field.   

With less than 50 seconds left on the clock I nod to Steve as the football is snapped to me I run through the defense linemen then through the football downfield as Steve caught it then ran it for the touchdown and the win. Steve ran and jumped on me. “We did it, big brother,” Steve said as he hugged me.

Everybody was rushing to the field while Steve and I left to go to stand to see our parents. “My babies did it. I’m so proud of yall” Momma said hugging us tightly. We looked up to see Steve’s parents coming down the stands. He raced up to hug his mom. We looked and smiled. Its been hard on all us both worth it since she is now one year in remission from cancer. I went up and hugged her. Finding someone to take a picture of all us then Steve and I went back to the field with our teammates 

                        Gavin

                    (Super Bowl)

“Simone, baby are you sure you want to do this. We don’t have to.” “Gavin come on let’s go.” Pulling up at the arena Simone drops me off at the area I need to be. Before I get out of the car I look at her. “You alright.” “I’m fine Gavin.” “I’m going to worry.” “Don’t. Focus on the game.” I lean over resting my head on her shoulder then rub her belly. “I love you.” I kiss her passionately then get out the car.

Announcers   [ Still in Gavin's POV]

“Smith, can you believe it, Gavin Langford has done it again. The past three years he has taken his team to the Super Bowl and winning each one. The Seahawks are ready and it looks like Langford can be in trouble.” “Friggs, you also have to keep in mind is Langford’s head going to be in the game his wife is less than a month away from having their baby.” “You are absolutely correct. Their eldest son Jonah Langford had a great year his self. He took his college to the national championship for the second time.” “Oh here comes Gavin now.”

“Gavin thank you for joining us before the game.” “Not a problem. “Are you ready to face this task at hand.” I laugh at his response. “I am very ready.” “Is your wife and son here.” “My family is here.” “Nobody ever sees your wife at games but you say she is at the games.” “She is incognito but was at my prior games and she is here today.” “For one of the biggest questions is it you are playing in the NFL for two more seasons.” I laugh.

That is true. I have one more year with team on contract then I will be a free agent and play my final season.” “IS it because of your son.” I have made this statement several times. I have two son’s Jonah and Steve. Both are here.” “Finally question what is your wife having” I smile. “If my team wins we will be doing a gender reveal on the football field,” I say then walk off.

“Friggs, did you hear that. It’s more than the game on the line.” “And Langford getting ready to hang it all up in two more years.” “I am thinking this family does everything on a football field. There wedding was amazing. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw they got married on a football field. And now they are possibly doing a gender reveal after the Super Bowl. It’s game time.”

Using the coaches phone to check in on Simone even though she is with Jonah and Steve. We are up by two touchdowns and one of the players just intercepted the football. Three minutes left on the clock. We are at the 40-yard line when the football is snapped to me I take a hard hit. Getting up we get back in order. The ball is snapped to me again. Throwing the ball downfield Keets catches it and goes in for the touchdown.

After winning the game both teams cleared the field. Gwen and Odell bring two footballs out so Jonah and I can throw them to the in-zone where Simone will be standing. Steve walked her down to the in-zone. My parents, Patrick, Odell, Gwen and their son were standing on the sideline near the in- zone. Simone and I have no clue what we are having but we are excited. We decided to only let Jonah and my parents hold sonograms and hear to make sure the baby is fine.

Standing at the 50-yard line. I look over at Jonah. “Ready to find out what your sibling is going to be.” “Are you ready to see if you are going to have another son or daughter.” “If I have a daughter and she looks like your mom I am going to be in jail,” I said as Jonah laughs. “Steve says he is hoping for a girl so he can take her to pick up women.” I laugh at Steve. “I’m ready” Simone yells.

We throw the football at the same time and they both burst when they hit the ground. Everybody is speechless. Jonah and I ran to where Simone was I picked her up and spinning her then kissing her passionately. “Why are you always kissing my momma” Steve yells. My dad passes us the last sonogram where it showed what the gender revealed. Dropping down to my knees I kissed Simone’s stomach.

Looking up at Simone “My queen is carrying my prince and princess” “I love you, Gavin.” I stand up about to kiss her when Steve put his hands between our lips. I glared at Steve he snatched his hand away I kissed her passionately.  

Comment:

Vote:

Share: 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

396K 7.8K 56
After her parents die, Adelaine Scott and her three younger siblings are forced to go live with their abusive uncle. As each day passes, Lainey will...
5.7K 413 37
In book
9 0 69
Everything was as I wanted it; happy family, great friends, love and kindness in my life...everything was perfect. Until it wasn't. That one fateful...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...