โœ”๏ธ|4| ๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’ [Endga...

By -WINEAUNT

๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” They lost everything...... The only question is, how are they going to get everythi... More

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐
๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ ๐†๐Ž (epilogue 1)
๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ (epilogue 2)
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ

0.9

9K 346 228
By -WINEAUNT

ØØØØ

STEVE SAT outside the Avengers Compound, staring at the floor, deep in thought. He looked beat, the only possibility of victory was now, not an opportunity. A deafening noise broke the silence in the distance. As he looked up, he noticed an Audi R8 speeding towards the entrance. The car pulled over to Cap, but went a little bit too far, the car then then reversed back to Cap.

Amber rolled her window down slowly, revealing her, behind the wheel and Tony in the passenger seat. "Why the long face?" The girl smirked, tapping her fingers against the wheel.

"Let me guess: He turned into a baby." Tony interrupted.

"Among other things, yeah." Steve replied, scratching his head, "What are you doing here?" Amber unlocked the car and she stepped out, as Tony walked towards them.

"That's the EPR paradox." Tony stared, ignoring Steve's question.

"Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. " Amber simplified.

"It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody shoulda cautioned you against it." Tony remarked.

"You did." Steve responded in a serious tone, "You both did".

"Oh, did we?" Amber tilted her head in mock innocence.

"Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." Tony continued, making Amber clear her throat and glare at him. "Alright. She helped a bit". He held up his right hand, with a device in it. "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace."

Amber stuck up the peace sign, "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and he hates it." Amber finished.

"Me too." Steve nodded in agreement.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs." Tony explained.

"And... maybe not die trying will be nice." Amber added, folding her arms.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve grinned, Steve reached out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replied in the same way.

"Oh! Tony you almost forgot" Amber interjected, reaching back into the trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. She handed the shield to Tony who then held it out for Cap to take.

"Tony..." Steve said hesitantly,

"Why? He made it for you." Tony replied,

"Plus, honestly if you didn't get it out of the garage, Morgan would probably take it sledding." Amber reasoned.

Steve took the Shield and put it on his arm. "Thank you, Tony" he thanked the man.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. ...We are getting the whole team, yeah?" Tony asked.

"We're working on that right now." Steve informed the two.

"Ok, well, perfect. I'll follow you and Amber can go do... whatever she needs to do" Tony stated, walking with Steve.

"What is it you need to do?" Steve questioned in confusion.

Amber ran a hand through her hair, "I've got to go do my job, Steve. I'll be back in an hour or so" she said, climbing back into the car. She flicked on the radio and music instantaneously began to blare.

ØØØØ

AMBER WALKED through the entrance of the orphanage. She was immediately greeted with shrieks and incoming children. The girl stumbled back upon the impact of kids wrapping their bodies around her.

"Hey guys!" She grinned, ruffling a few kids hairs and in response she got a bunch of high-pitched answers and replies.

"Ok, if I know the schedule, all of should be in the dinner hall, eating" Amber mused, as the kids grinned from cheek to cheek.

"We know" they all chorused mischievously,

"Now then, Off you go" Amber shooed then away, making sure all of them were on their way to dinner.

The girl laughed as they all dispersed, she slowly made her way up to her office in which Levi was currently inhabiting. As she approached the office, she noticed that the floor was littered with skittles and other tiny sweets.

Amber shook her head and knocked on the door. A quiet shriek resounded from the locked office. She lifted her palm to the lock and let the familiar purple mist float through the air and unlock the door. The door flung open and Levi ducked under the desk with a small scream. Amber collapsed into the chair in laughter as the boy cautiously reemerged from under the desk.

"What-why?" Amber stammered between laughs.

Levi fixes his hair and plopped down on the seat in tiredness. "Luke and Lizzie have been attacking me since you've left" he sighed In exasperation, "Do you even know how long it takes to get gummy bears out of your hair?"

"Sounds like a long time" Amber snickered, "Are they downstairs right now?".

"I think so... unless they're behind that door waiting to kill me" Levi said, his eyes widening, peering out the door.

Amber stood up, shut the door and locked it. She resumed her position on her seat. "Levi? I have a problem." Amber muttered solemnly, looking down. Every bit of joy seemed to be drained, when Levi saw the look upon the girls face.

"What is it?" He asked in concern, placing his hand over hers in comfort.

"We found a way" she replied, closing her eyes.

"A way to bring back everyone?!" Levi questioned, Amber just merely nodded in response.

"Time travel." Was all she murmured to Levi when he kept going on about how would they do so.

"It's a dangerous mission and not at all reliable" The girl informed Levi.

"Then why are you doing it?" Levi pushed, running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"If you had the chance to bring back all these kids families, you would." She responded bluntly.

Levi sighed in defeat. "Amber... if you don't come back..." he began.

"I need you to make sure these kids are safe. They're my everything and I know they're yours too." Amber said, sitting up straighter.

"You can't go out and die though.. it's not an option" Levi exclaimed in sadness.

"You're going to die?" A weak voice spoke up from behind the two. Amber turned to face the two, that stood in the now open doorway. Lizzie and Luke were wide eyed and their mouths were open. "You can't die!" Luke protested, running towards her.

Amber shot ablaze at Levi as she picked up Luke in a hug, "I'm not going to die" She tried to reassure the boy. The girl looked towards Lizzie but she hadn't moved. She looked ready eyed and as soon as the two made eye contact, Lizzie bolted away.

"LIZZIE!" Amber called out, placing like back down, "Luke stay here". She rushed after the- surprisingly quick girl.

An idea hit Amber of where Lizzie could possibly be hiding. She climbed the steps of the attic and opened a door that led to a small and narrow hall. At the end of the hall, there sat Lizzie, her knees close to her chest and her eyes not leaving the view of the city.

"Hey..." Amber started, "Mind if I sit?". Lizzie shook her head and Amber lowered herself onto the dusty wooden floor.

"You're going to leave me" Lizzie mumbled, "Just like my mum and dad".

Amber looked down, "I'm not going to leave you." She replied softly, placing a hand on the smaller girls shoulder.

"Yeah... you will"

"Y'Know Lizzie, you remind me, so much of myself as a little girl." Amber said, making the girls head jerk up, "You're so strong and you've become someone so great".

"What do you mean, I remind you of younger you?" Lizzie asked, tilting her head.

"When I was seven, I lost my parents. I had my siblings but I felt alone. When I was thirteen...I lost my brother and then four years ago I lost my sister." Amber admitted, she'd never told the girl this before, "but here I am, doing what I love, with the people I love".

"Do you miss them?" Lizzie questioned,

"Every single second of the day." Amber sighed, "It hurt a lot... knowing that they can't be here, but I know that if they were.. they'd be proud... just like your parents are".

"You think they're proud of me?"

"Of course they are! You've grown up so much" Amber reassured the smaller girl.

"Why did Levi say, you were going to die?" Lizzie interrupted,

Amber sighed again, "My friends are going on a mission and I must join them" she tried to explain.

"Do you have to?"

"They're sort of like you, Luke and Levi. They're my family"

ØØØØ

Its Will. i. Am... and Britney bitch

So what'd ya think?

I personally love Lizzie and would die for her. That's it, that's the tweet.

Don't forget to VOTE + COMMENT
(I love reading em)

Also I'm SO close to 1k followers! So when I hit 1k what should I do I'm celebration sksk

Anyway, the sun will shine on us again <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 25.8K 45
Every demon must have their pound of flesh. The Avengers have fallen. The unity that once protected the Earth no longer remains. Fathers and daug...
332 22 12
A Mad Titan intends to wipe out half of the population and it's a race against time for the heroes to stop him. But not everything goes the way they...
53.8K 1.8K 34
๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’๐‹๐˜| โAnd I will love you, endlessly.โž ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ซโ€•๏ธŽ๐„๐ง๐๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ @๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
34.9K 850 12
It's been almost two years since the defeat of Thanos & the effects of the snap was successfully reversed. The world has slowly picked up the pieces...