My hero ☆ Steve Harrington

By odetomendes

"Julia Henderson, I am here to take my best friend out on an adventure, and not watch her suffer as she studi... More

Songs
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Authors note!!
Songs 2
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Bonus imagine 4
bonus imagine 5
Bonus imagine 6
Bonus Headcanon 1
i miss yall! (bonus imagine)
Songs 4/WE'RE BACK!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 45
chapter 46
chpater 47
chapter 48
chapter 49

chapter 32

20.2K 488 119
By odetomendes

Dustin opened the door as the crowd watching Back to the Future pulled out of the theater. "And... blend." Dustin ordered as the fled the bathroom and walked into the crowd.

"Well shit, that worked." Erica was surprised. "Of course it worked. Now we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." Dustin broke the plan down.

"Uh Dustin?" Steve wearily spoke up.

"What?"

"Yeah we might not wanna go to your house." Steve said.

"Why?"

"Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve confessed.

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin whispered loudly.

"Dude I was drugged."

"So?"

"So?"

"So you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

"Oh yeah it's easy for you to say."

"Guys?" Robin stopped the arguing, making everyone stop walking.

"Abort. Abort. Abort." Dustin said as he made eye contact with one of the Russian spies that were checking peoples bags as they left the mall.

They all ran to the escalators, only to see it closed off with red velvet ropes. They used the gap between the escalators as a slide to escape them. They all piled into the gap as they slid down, running as fast as they could.

They ran behind the counter of one of the restaurants, 'Great Cookie.' They pressed their backs up against the drawers, all of them struggled to catch their breath. The sound of footprints echoed through out the empty food court.

More and more footsteps walked closer to them. Julia squeezed a tear out of her eyes as Steve lovingly held her hand.

All of a sudden, the beautiful red convertible that was displayed began to go off. Everyone gasped in shock, trying not to make anymore noise.

There was a loud crashing noise that caused everyone's heads to slowly rise up. They stood up to see the dead bodies of the spies in small pools of blood. Everyone turned their heads to see the car smoking, flipped on its side all the way on the other side if the food court.

They all looked in the opposite direction to see what had caused it. On the very top level, the kids, Jonathan and Nancy stood at the railing. Julia gasped happily as she immediately jumped over the counter.

She ran, everyone else joining her. "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin cheered El. Julia smiled to herself as Dustin enveloped Mike and El in a hug.

"Lucas?" Erica asked in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas questioned his younger sister.

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica said, pointing to Steve, Robin, and Julia.

"True yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve agreed.

" I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin confessed, still confused as ever.

"El has superpowers." Julia said nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry?"

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. Come on catch up." Steve said.

"That's El?" Erica asked, only to be followed by Robin saying, "who's El?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked.

"I'm Robin, I work with Julia and Steve."

"Her and Julia cracked the top secret code." Dustin explained.

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place."

"Russians? Wait what Russians?" Johnathan asked.

"The Russians!" Steve raised his voice, pointing to the dead spies in the floor.

"Those were Russians?" Max asked.

"Some of them."

"What are you talking about?" Lucas questioned his sister, still annoyed that she was brought into something like this.

"Didn't you hear our code red?"

"Yeah. But I couldn't understand half of what you were saying." Mike spoke up, facing Dustin.

"Goddamn low battery." Dustin yelled to himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?" Steve said, his attitude rising with his words. Julia stopped paying attention to the conversation when El walked away from the group.

Julia followed the girl, her hand softly holding her shoulder. "Hey El, you okay. Oh come here." Julia mumbled the last words as she used her thumb to swipe the blood that was running down her nose.

El looked at her with a tired look, trying to catch her breath. "Mike." Julia called out, getting no response. El suddenly collapsed into her arms. "Mike!" Julia screamed as she sat herself on the ground.

Everyone ran over as Julia softly laid her down on the floor. "El, El, what's wrong?" Mike asked her.

"My leg. My leg." She began to cry. Julia reached out and held onto the girls hand. Johnathan unwrapped the bandaged around her bloody leg. What was underneath made everyone exclaim in disgust.

El grunted and cried and pain when something began to move underneath her skin. Julia covered her mouth, "oh my god."

El cried out in pain, her face turning red.

"What is that?" Erica asked.

"There's something in there." Mike said.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake,okay?" Johnathan said as she sprang up from his spot.

Julia rubbed the girls head with her free hand, her other still being occupied by El holding it. "Hey hey, it's okay. Just focus on my voice, okay El?" Julia breathed out. El took shallow breaths as Julia continued to remind her to stay awake.

"You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a the goalie on my soccer team Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something it was insane." Robin anxiously blabbed on.

"Robin."

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry."

Johnathan came back with a few supplies. "Alright, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

El sobbed out in response, her hand still gripping onto Julia's for dear life.

"You need to stay real still." He warned her.

"Here. You're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" Johnathan said as he handed Mike a wooden spoon.

Mike helped placed it between her teeth as Johnathan used his gloved hands and a knife to cut open the wound.

Julia forced her head to look away from the situation. El was looking directly as it. "Hey hey hey sweetie, look at me, don't look at that look at me." Julia said. El looked up at her sister, only to squeeze her eyes shut when Johnathan shoved his fingers inside of her leg in attempt to get the odd object out of her leg.

"No! Stop it! Stop! Stop!" El cried out. "I can do it." She sat up and stuck her hand out by her leg. Her body tensed up as the object began thrashing around in her leg.

As the creature was about to come out, El let out one final scream. The glass behind them shattered as she continued to pull it out. Julia covered her head as Steve dragged her away from the broken glass.

El had gotten the creature out of her body, she held it up in the air as everyone took looks at it. El threw the creature across the floor, where it attempted to crawl away.

Only to be stopped by a large shoe stomping on it. Everyone looked up to see Joyce, Hopper and an unknown man, standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3.3K 57
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...
2.8K 40 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...
2.9K 83 18
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
131K 2.7K 60
After being thrown into the world of the Upside Down, Gwen Henderson now has to deal with something even more sinister. All while being forced to wor...