white wedding

By jinxx62613

What happens when you find out your husband is the great grandson of Chucky and tiffany ray? More

bride and groom ,house pics
white wedding
arms - christina perri
come little children - erutan
Brick by Boring brick - Paramore
sweetest perfection- depeche mode
call me- blonde
into you- Paramore
secret- the pieces
confrontation- jekyll and hyde
Alive - jekyll and hyde
dinosaur by kesha
crazy - kidneythieves
Mz Hyde- Halestorm
a thousand years- christina perri
if you could only see - tonic
living dead girl- rob zombie
treat yourself better- grames revell
Do not disturb- Halestorm
Bad romance ~ Lady Gaga
Wings of a butterfly- H.I.M
author's note
deranged- Stacee Lawson
Q and A
dangerous game- Jekyll and hyde
lost without love- 69 eyes
join me in death- him
lovesong- the cure
damage- fit for rivals
zombie- cranberries
all I want- within temptation
2 lovers+aging process= chaos

right here in my arms- H.I.M

17 1 9
By jinxx62613

~~~~~~~~~~Violet's p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked as Chucky as he entered the house followed by a blonde woman and a guy with red hair.

" Violet these are my real parents, Charles Lee Ray and Tiffany Valentine-Ray" Chucky announced as he walked closer to me.

I stared at the blonde blinking slowly as my brain processed the information.

" Wait so....these are your parents? What about lilly and Herman? What about the others? "

"The others.,.don't matter anymore darling it's just us and our mentors, the members of that family are just old friends" Chucky said.

I took a few steps back nodding slowly. "I - I think I need some air" I stuttered before running towards the backyard.

My stomach stung as it hit the wooden floor before I got turned over , as a veil of pale shiny blonde hair flowed to hide my face as his breath was hot and sharply inhaling beside my ear. His left knee was between my legs, his arms with the strained muscles kept my arms away. His right foot rested on my left knee applying enough pressure to keep me conscious of the position.

"Nobody fucking leaves me, do you understand violet? You won't leave me, you will obey me like you should. You act like Charles, my twin is your preference although your quite curious about me. You can't deny that you might get feelings for me. Don't worry dollface I'll make sure your cared for. If you want we could trying that substitute for connecting again. I'll be on my best behavior if you simply understand how this will work. My twin was nothing but a silly pansy, it's honestly sad, don't worry I've never touched another girl. Or kissed or screwed one. I want you to be with me one way or another I will......get......you......darling" he  hissed in my right ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.3K 18
M/N is Tiffany Valentine's and Charles Lee Ray's best friend since age of 20. Tiffany Valentine kills A police officer she had a deal with to get her...
51K 989 24
11 years after Kid's first year of kindergarten, Kid is finally 15. What could possibly go wrong?
2.3K 32 14
It's been 4 years since the events of Harrogate and "Cult of Chucky" and now she, her family and her friends are on the hunt to find the last of the...
6.9K 770 27
(Inspired by See You in My 19th Life,Tiffany x Jisoo with a bit of Jirene) Jisoo was reincarnated in the same family,knowing she left a girlfriend an...