Rapper imagines

By Exoticallz

Freaky Neat Everything Sweet This is for you. More

Travis scott • Hawaii•
Ski mask the slump god * Shut the fuck up*
XXXTENTACION *Young Dagger*
Lil pump • groupie bitch•
Kanye West*10 years*
Lil Pump •Groupie Bitch 2•
Tysm✨
NEW STORY🖤
XXXTENTACION *My last wish*
Help?!
Lil mosey •where you think you going•
🚨🚨🚨
Ybn Nahmir *I'll always love you*
❤️❤️❤️
DDG *I Missed This•
🖤🖤🖤
👁
XXXTENTACION •Drug Addict•
✨✨✨
Skimask the slumpgod •On the Road•
Right my Wrongs *Bryson Tiller*
Ski mask the slump god *long time no see*
Lil Pump *birthday bitch*
Ideas?
Ybn Nahmir *Ill Always Love You Pt2*
Lil pump •Birthday Bitch pt 2•
Interactive rapper imagines
Give me suggestions
XXXTENTACION •Forever Yours•
🤧
XXXTENTACION *Forever yours pt2•
Lil peep *The right path*
I can explain...
XXXTENTACION •Love or Lust•
Lil peep *Carry the legacy*
Jahseh x Taylor
lil Peep *carry the legacy pt2*
XXXTENTACION *she mine*
BlueFace *no matter what*
XXXTENTCION •AloneTime•
Im back
Tayk/trippie redd *i still love you*
Xxxtentacion *Self Consious*
Tay-k •Good Boy•
Ski mask the slump god •what i like•
Im back..again
LIL UZI VERT- Rich Sex🦇
XXXTENTACION •family issues
SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD •What i want•
Im back.. AGAIN!

Jay Critch *I had it first*

5.2K 59 4
By Exoticallz

"Oooo baby you look nice me gusta" my mom said as I walked out into the garden in my dress.

"Come stand by Tyler so I can take a picture.

"Tonight is gonna be amazing I promise" Tyler whispered in my ear and smiled.

"I know" I said and smiled back.

25 minutes later

We were in the limo with my friends on the way to prom when fashion came on.

"Can you change it please" I said as I continue texting on my phone.

"Girl you cant avoide everything that has to do with him" my friend Stephanie said and rolled her eyes.

I gave her a look and shushed her I didn't want Tyler knowing anything.

"What She don't like jay critch?" He asked and looked at me.

"Nah" I said and looked back down at my phone.

"You got horrible taste he's awesome" he said and bopped his head to the beat.

"I heard he's performing tonight at our prom" my friend jayla said and side eyed me.

"Excuse me" i looked at her hoping she was joking.

"Yep look" She said as she shoved her phone in front of my face.

It was our schools page where they had the flyer for the prom and at the very bottom in the list of people performing jay critch was listed at the bottom.

"HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT?!" I said and pushed her phone away.

"Idk sis" Stephanie said and rolled her eyes.

I slumped back in my seat and took a deep breath trying not to freak out.

15 minutes later.

We walked into the prom and it was lit everybody was dancing and talking and the food looked good as fuck.

"Bae you good" Tyler asked and looked at me concerned.

"Yeah just a little nervous" I said and fake smiled.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to your 2019 PROM!" Our principal said into the mic as everyone clapped.

"We have some special performances tonight so I hope you all are ready. We put a lot work and time into this years prom so I hope you guys enjoy!" She said and walked off stage.

The music started to blast in the gym once again and everybody got lit.

From the corner of my eye I saw someone in a huge hoodie walk into the auditorium and walk over to my friend jayla.

She looked around before they both disappeared backstage.

I was confused but didn't question it because I was to busy having a panic attack.

"Tyler give me a minute" I said as I quickly rushed off to the bathroom.

While i ran past the staff only door I saw the same dude out of the corner of my eye.

When I got into the bathroom I quickly pulled out my anxiety medicine and popped 3.

From behind me I heard the door open and I quickly ran into a stall.

I didn't want anyone to see me freaking out.

"Tiana" I heard a deep voice call out for me.

"WHO ARE YOU GET OUT THIS IS THE GIRLS BATHROOM" I yelled and locked the stall door.

I didn't hear anything for a second but then I saw the bathroom stall door shaking.

"Tiana.. please let me in" I heard a familiar voice say.

I didn't recognize it at first but now I definitely knew who it was.

"Jay" I said softly as tears kept streaming down my face.

"Open the door tiana" I heard him say and the door stopped shaking.

I couldn't help it I opened the door and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked me in the eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Girl you messing with jay critch ain't that nigga like 22?" Jayla said and rolled her eyes.

"AND YOU JUST TURNED 17"Stephanie said

"I like older guys and besides he's really nice" I said and smiled at my phone

"Ight girl but don't say we didn't warn you when something goes wrong there's a lot that comes with dating a music artist" Stephanie said and shook her head.

FLASHBACK OVER.

"I'm sorry for hurting you I'm sorry for letting you down and I'm especially sorry for fucking with your life" he said

FLASHBACK

"Why would you do that to me" I said and cried

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you I was drinking and I got upset" jay said trying to grab me.

"NO IM DONE" I said and ran off

Why was he always treating me like shit? Did I deserve it?

FLASHBACK OVER

"I'm sorry for everything" he said and grabbed my hands.

"I don't want you to hate me we both know I'm not a good person I admit that but I tried to be for you" he said and played with my rings.

"Jay I-" before I could finish my sentence someone busted in the bathroom.

"Tiana.. so it's true?" Tyler said and looked at me disgusted.

"Why are you in here" I walked over to him but he pushed me away.

"Someone told me they saw you two come in here" he said and looked at jay.

"And who is this dumb ass nigga" he pulled jays hoodie down and was shocked when he saw.

"That j-jay critch you said you didn't like him" he said and looked at me.

"She's my ex" jay said as he cornered Tyler into a wall.

"And don't ever push her like that again or you might get fucked up" he said and grabbed Tyler by his suit.

"I don't want any trouble" Tyler said

"Exactly" jay said before letting go of Tyler's suit and watched him fall to the floor.

"I had it first" he said and smirked.

He turned to walk away but then stopped.

"The first to have it to be specific" he said and then turned back around and walked towards me.

He put his hand out and signaled for me to come with him.

We walked out of the school and got into a big limo outside.

"Where you wanna go" jay looked at me and smiled.

"Anywhere" I said back and looked at my hands.

"You know this don't mean you gotta take me back I just need to make things right" he said and looked at me.

"But I would be happy if you gave me a second chance" he said and smiled.

"I don't know" I said and laughed.

20 minutes later.

We pulled up outside a lake and we got out.

He took my hand and we walked down the dock and sat at the end with our feet in the water

"Since when do you wear dresses" he said and looked off into the sunset.

"Since my boyfriend tried to change me and I listened" I said and looked down at the water.

"You shouldn't date guys like that they dumb" he said and laughed.

"Guess i have bad taste" I said and chuckled

He looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"I heard through the grapevine your 18th birthday in 2 days" he said

"Yeah" I said and looked at him.

"Let me plan it for you" he said and smiled

"I don't know" I said and laughed.

I could see him staring at me for a couple seconds through the corner of my eye before he grabbed me by my chin and turned my head to him.

"I missed you" he said and looked deep into my eyes

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you everytime I cheated, ignored you, disrespected you, or touched you wrong" he said

"I guess I didn't realize how permanently damaging that is" he said and looked down.

The things he put me through left me with trust issues and horrible anxiety.

I always thought I would hate him forever and that I could never forgive him.

But seeing all he did. Planning a performance at my school just to see me and then standing up for me. I fell in love with him all over again.

"I forgive you" I said and looked at him

His eyes shot to mine and we just stared for a while.

Until he broke the silence and kissed me.

I was hesitant at first but kissed back knowing I couldn't hide the feelings I still had for him.

3 hours later.

After jay dropped me back off at home and I washed my hair and everything we FaceTimed so we could talk a bit more.

"You know you should thank your friend jayla" he said and chuckled

"Why" I said and shrugged

"Not only did she give me the idea about coming to the prom but she informed me how unhappy you were in your relationship and that I should try to talk to you" he said and laughed

"She also helped me find you when I got there" he said and smiled.

"Wow" I said shocked

Jayla was completely against me being with jay when we first met and even after what happened but she helped us get back together.

"I'm glad I have you back" he said and smirked.

"Believe it or not I am too" I said and chuckled

"I love you tiana" he said and looked me in the eyes.

"Je t'aime mi amore" i said back and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 106K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
245K 29.6K 16
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
193K 14.6K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...