Unfixable fixing

By maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Two

1.2K 92 9
By maleeeka11

"But Allah is your protector and he is the best of helpers." Surah: Al-imran, verse; 150.

You're not alone, someone is having it worse, always thank Allah.

Norahs pov

I am lying on my bed munching my doritos with my laptop in front of me, i am on a video call with my friend.

"Norry bear are you even listening?" Breanna says from the other end of the line looking annoyed; "I am, go for the pink dress." I tell my best friend.

Breanna is my best friend, we've been together since elementary school almost 10 years now, she's so beautiful Masha Allah, and she has been my support system ever since, she's very nice wallahi.

"I thought as much too, but the black one is cute too." She says, touching the dresses.

I am helping her dress up for prom, i am not going, we had our graduation dinner last week, and i don't really fancy parties.

"I prefer the pink one tho, it'll match with your hair." I giggle, throwing a doritos in my mouth, she dyed her hair pink, well not all, just a few strands.

She giggles too; "Right, plus David likes pink." She scream and burst out laughing, David is her prom date, you don't wanna know her reaction when he asked her, omg!

"Course' now go take a shower, Dave will be at your door step in few minutes." I said to her, her eyes widened: "You're right, damn, i gotta go then, bye Norah, thank you." She blows kisses to me, i chuckle, "Anytime love, you gon' tell me all the details about what happens." I wink at her, she shakes her head at me, "Ya' know it." She flash me a smile before ending the call.

I sigh and bury my face with my pillow.

I can't believe I'm a graduate, it feels like we just started high school yesterday, yea exaggeration, lol.

I stood up from my lying position and walk to the bathroom, i took a warm bath, did wudhu and exit the bathroom, well... not literally exit, I enter my walk in closet, it's linked with my bathroom.

I dressed casually, sweat pants with baggy hoodie, i tie my long black hair in a high ponytail.

Just as i walk out of the closet someone knock on my door; "Come in." I yell; "I was gonna anyways." My thirteen year old brother, Yunus says as he jumped on my bed.

I raise my eyebrows at him; "Since when did my bed turn to trampoline?" He smirk; "Since when you became my best friend." I flick his forehead with my index finger and sat beside him.

"We're siblings not best friends." I mockingly smile at him.

We're the only kids my parents have, we're a happy family of four, both my parents are Egyptians, but we barely even go there, heck Yunus has never been there, we're living here in London. Our parents loves us so much, they actually thought they would never have kids, they had me after almost 15 years of their marriage.

He pinch my cheeks and pout; "But you're my best friend." I giggle and kiss his cheeks, "You're my best friend too, Yunii."

"Don't call me that." He frown, "Aww is Yunii annoyed?" I laugh.

"I'm here to play game." He says, "Aren't you suppose to be doing your homework?"

"Oh teacher, I'm done with it." He roll his eyes, i stand up and so does he, i drape my arms around his shoulders and we walk out of my room to the basement where all the video games are.

"GTA." I said at the same time he says, "FIFA."

"Well, well, i am the oldest, so i get to decide." I fold my arms with a smirk. "Okay, whatever." He says switching on the tv and setting up the game while i brought out the pads.

We start playing the game with a plate of lays in between us.

After almost an hour we finish the round, i close my eyes with a content sigh; "Now that's cheating." My brother says annoyingly, i won the race.

I shrug: "Whatever sails your ship handsome." I tap his nose and he slap my hand, i can't help but laugh.

"It's not my fault that you suck." I wink at him.

He smirk; "Oh hush." He fold his arms.

We sat in comfortable silence for almost 10 mins.

"Kids come up, dinner is ready." My mum yell, i groan, "When will she stop calling me a kid, i am 18 for the love of Allah." We walk out of the basement.

My brother chuckle: "Well... a mums gotta do what a mums gotta do." And he ran, i shake my head while entering the dining area.

"Lets have dinner." My dad says rubbing his hand, i sit opposite him with my brother beside me and my mum beside my dad.

My mum giggle: "You that hungry Jabir?"

"You bet." She chuckle and we start eating with a little chit chat.

You see my mum is the best cook in the entire universe, yea, believe whatever you want to believe, smh!

"Dessert?!" My brother asks with mouthful, my dad smack him: "Table manners habibi." Yunus nod.

"No dessert today, there's cheese cake in the fridge tho." My mum says.

I'm looking at my family with a smile on my face, they all look happy, my mum is laughing about what my dad said and my brother looks confused as hell, Masha Allah my mum is a beautiful woman, my dad an amazing human and my brother a kind hearted soul, I'm never gonna admit it to him tho.

"Norah?" My dad snap his fingers at me, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Huh!"

"What are you thinking about?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Prom." My brother says.

I roll my eyes at him: "Nothing dad."

He nod skeptically; "So about your university..."

"What about it? I thought I'm applying for online university?" I ask.

We had this talk, i don't get why he is brining it up now, we all agreed that i will be applying for an online university, because my mum well even my dad in a way are very overprotective, and so i can't stay on campus.

"Yea..about that, i think i changed my mind, i want you to go to University of London." I narrow my eyes at him, what's he saying?

"Why the sudden change of mind?" I take a sip of my water.

"Actually my friend convinced me." He shrug, "You will be staying with his daughter in the hostel." He added, i resist the urge to roll my eyes, wth!

Ya Allah, please let it not be Zahra.

That girl is so annoying.

"Sorry for not asking your opinion, but you'll be staying with Zahra." My mum says with a smile, i wave it with a smile too, by Allah i trust whatever my parents choose for me.

Even staying with Zahra in the same room?

Yea... i don't know about that.

"Nah, don't worry mother, in shaa Allah it will be fine, but dad is it necessary for me to live with Zahra in the same room?" I huff as i ask.

My brother shakes his head: "Of course-" My dad starts,

I cut him; "Why don't i just stay at home?"

"Because it's almost an hour and a half drive habibty." My mother says, i roll my eyes: "Plus she's not that bad." She added with a chuckle.

"Yea right." I said.

"In shaa Allah all will be well Norah, and if by any chance you feel uncomfortable, we're just one call away." Says my dad.

"And an hour and a half away." My brother says with a wink.

I nod: "Khair in shaa Allah." I said, and they smiled proudly at me, "In shaa Allah, I love you." My mum says and hug me, my dad and brother joined; "I love you too."

********

"SALMA!!! OMG!! NO!" I scream while laughing at the same time.

She laughs; "Why not?" She asks.

Salma is my neighbor and my friend, we've known each other since i can remember and she's the most stubborn girl you will ever know.

"Please just don't." I tell her, it's evening and we're walking more like just strolling our quiet neighborhood and talking about all sort of random things, when we saw a dog sleeping and she literally swore to throw a stone at it, What?

In my defense i am scared.

"Okay fine." She giggles and we continue walking.

"So..I'm going to university of London instead." I said and she squeal.

I shake my head at her: "What? I am happy, I'll be going to Manchester and i can visit you almost every weekend."

I smiled; "Yay!! Sleepovers." She laugh, i am sure we're disturbing the neighborhood, but who cares?

Not me.

We continue walking, listening to music, we turn to the other road of the area, and there is the mysterious guy playing basketball in his front porch, he actually made it a basketball court, but with only one basket.

"Assalamu Alaikum Samir." Salma says with a smile, he turn to look at us with a straight face and nod his head; "Wa'alaikis Salaam." He whisper, wallah i almost didn't hear him.

Samir Abdullah aka the mysterious guy, we went to the same high school, same class. That guy is the definition of mystery, he barely talks, he has no friends, i honestly think he is a weird human who only thinks of basketball and his camera.

"I don't get why he is so reserved." Salma says while shaking her head, we already walked past him.

I shrug; "Well, i stoped caring since a long time ago." I said, wallah he only confuse you more.

"I would have made him talk to me if we were in the same class." My friend says, wait, did i mention that she's my junior?

Okay she is, she will be in high school this year tho.

I chuckle: "I doubt."

We walk back to the direction of our homes.

Salma hugs me, when we arrive at her house. "See you tomorrow babes." She says, i hug her back.

"Bye beautiful." I wave at her when we pulled from the hug.

She blush: "Aww, you're beautiful."

I giggle; "You're gorgeous."

She gasp; "That coming from you, wallah i am flattered, I love you." She dramatically emphasize every word, I shake my head at her.

"Oh hush."

"Say you love me back." I laugh, she joined me, "I love you too sis." I blow kisses at her.

She close her eyes and pout, i start video taping her on Snapchat.

We both burst out laughing, walking into our respective homes.

********

So gorgeous peeps, how are you?

How is the chapter?

Good? Bad?

Thank you for your endless support❤️

Malika🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
855 102 19
She was like the pearl, Beautiful and precious. But like every pearl her worth and value were lost. She was stranded in the middle, left alone to fi...
121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
86.4K 4.9K 34
#253spiritual 29/9/19 Cover by ME😍 (Completed Novel) Him & Her ...Lots of drama and secrets to be unfold during their journey but their life will...