Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 30

13.4K 531 3
By krislegg21

'It's been so long since we've seen you baby girl.' Jesse exclaimed as he hug her. Emma giggled before throwing herself in Albert's arm.

'I miss you guys.'

'We miss you too honey,' Emma stepped aside so they could enter her home. 'Well married life seems to be treating you well. You look downright glowing sugar.' Emma blushed at Albert.

'You guys should visit more often and even now I have to be the one to call you.' Only an hour ago had it cross her mind that they hadn't spent much time together since she got married and she didn't want them thinking it was Jonas' fault. Coincidentally Jonas wasn't here.

'We've been a little busy...' Jessie stared meaningfully at her making her tense. Before he could explain any further Hanna walked in.

'Oh Hanna, these are my really great friends Jessie,' Jessie shook her hand first 'and Albert. They moved here with me' She saw the surprise on Hanna's face with the last bit. Right, not many people new of her sordid past. After promise of lemonade Hanna left for the kitchen and she led them into the sitting room 'Oh did you guys want a tour of the house?' she asked after a second thought.

'Naa sugar, we won't be spending much time here so it doesn't matter.' Albert said chuckling softly, dropping down on the couch. 'So tell me where is Jonas?' Emma didn't like his tone.

'He's on a business trip, why?'

Jessie looked to the door before he leaned towards her 'Your husband seem like a very dangerous man Emma. We are having him followed and he's meeting up with this man.' He hurriedly took a picture from his jacket and hand it to her. She didn't know who it was and she told him so. 'Exactly, he has no name. No information on who he might be, it's like he doesn't exist.'

Emma frowned at the sudden turn on her husband 'So? Where are you going with this?'

'We've seen the same guy outside the Pen where Fin is kept prisoner. You know we have the place under surveillance always watching for one of his goons. And in any case, this guy is not one of Fin's men.' Jesse said taking the picture and tucking it back into his jacket. 'We just want to know what Jonas is mixed up in.'

'Are you implying that my husband is involved in some criminal activity?' her tone bristled with the anger she felt. She would not have anyone come into her house and accuse her man of doing wrong. Jonas was not like that and really if it was against Fin, it would have been surely justified. But surely, what reason did they have for going after her husband.

'You should know we had his phone bugged and they have been talking. Neither of them ever stating what they wanted of the other...' Albert piped up.

'WHAT?' She could not believe this 'you had my husband's phone bugged?!'

'Emma...'

'You had no right to do that...'

Albert glared at her 'No right? We swore to your mother that we would protect you...' Emma gasped and from the look on his face knew he hadn't meant to say anything.

'My mother? What are you talking about?' Emma slowly sat down feeling like the wind was just knocked out of her. 'My mother died when I was 10 years old... how could... how do you know her?'

The room was dead silent and at each second that passed she got angrier and more confused. After what seem like eons, Albert started 'We have been working on Fin's case longer than you've known about. During our investigation we came up on info regarding your mother and her connection with Fin.'

'How much did you know of your family finances?' He asked but continued after she shook her head 'Anyway Paula, not having any source for money got desperate and went to Fin. He supported her for a while. You know the deal with the mob, they do you a favor they want something in return.' Emma nodded her understanding 'Anyway when Paula failed to pay them back Fin figured a way to get it back. He made her smuggle his drugs, the small jobs nothing major. It worked for a while but you're mothers health failed and all Fin cared about was getting his money. Part of his tactic is making his victims wait make them think everything was alright...' Emma looked down. She was the next victim in his game, they all knew it.

Fin or his men hadn't attacked her since that night but they knew he was just buying his time. Letting her think everything was okay but she wasn't a fool. She knew his game and she wasn't going to cower and live in fear. The babies in her stomach were proof to that. 'Then he strikes. But he was arrogant and when he was ready it was too late. Your mom had already passed. And that's how your father got mixed up with him. The little money he had he threw it all away on alcohol and gamble. You know of his ordeal.'

Emma rubbed her forehead, she was starting to get a headache. Everything they told her was news. Not once had she known they were in financial crisis. All she remembered before her mom died was living comfortably with loving parents. They hid their situation well. 'It still doesn't explain how you met my mom...'

'We approached her two weeks before her death and she gave us all the information on Fin. All the drug connections, schedules, factories and warehouses. During that brief time we got to know her and knew she was just a desperate wife and mother. We felt for her and she made us promise that you would be okay.' Emma understood why Jessie and Albert might feel obligated to her mom. Coincidentally, they had both come from similar background where their mother had gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd. She guessed that's why they worked so perfectly together.

Emma squeezed her eyes shut. What was she to do with all this information? At the moment she just wanted to forget everything. It really didn't change anything; it all belonged in the past. Later when she was alone she will decide how she feel about it 'Stop following my husband, don't listen to his conversations and quit trying to destroy my marriage.'

'We are not...'

'Yes you are! What your implying is that Jonas is living a double life and is somehow planning something bad,' Emma took a deep breath to stop from yelling 'What am I supposed to do with what you told me? Should I question him and query about everyone he meets? And why did you start following my husband, why did you bug his phone for crying out loud?'

'We are not implying anything Emma. It's just damn suspicious that he's meeting with someone of his caliber. And we bugged him because we don't want him hurting you... emotionally. We were cops, it's hard to not investigate every new person in your life. We can't just shut off our protective switch. We do it with everyone that comes close to you' Albert said with apologetic eyes 'I don't want you to worry about a thing, about your mom or any of it. It's in the past and it's not relevant now. Don't let any of it sully the memory of your mother.'

'Don't you think that's going overboard?' Emma took a deep breath and let it go as she tries to relax 'I meant what I said; don't spy on my husband anymore. If I tell him, you are all screwed.' She chuckled slightly.

Jesse rolled his eyes, a gesture stating that no one was better than them when it came to techno stuff and connections that get them what they want. Emma didn't doubt them, they were brilliant but she knew Jonas. He was determined to get what he wanted, he was young but he swam with the big fish. The tense atmosphere disappeared after a while and they told her of other aspects of their lives. The women they were dating.

'We can go on a triple date...' Albert was joking when Hanna came back in with a tray.

'Sorry I took so long, I made us sandwiches too.' She said placing the tray on the coffee table. She hands each of them a saucer with ham sandwiches and apple juice for her and beer for the men.

They ate having comfortable conversation but Emma's mind kept flash back to the incident yesterday 'Um, Jessie? Yesterday while I was out shopping a pap took a photo of me almost naked when I was in the dressing room and I was wondering if you could fix it?'

Albert smirk at her 'Would you like us to review the vedio tapes at the store and run his face through our system?' Emma glared at him but nodded 'Sure sugar. Which store?' Emma told them and had to laugh at Hanna's expression.

Hanna then went on to asked the men about their jobs and any and everything and next thing she knew she had invited them to dinner. 'Stay, it's just us two. I can call my other children and husband and make a big dinner out of it. I want everyone to gather we are all practically family.' Hanna gushed. Emma got the feeling she just wanted an excuse to plan and make an event out if it. During their time she had learned that was one of her specialty and she would threw a Sunday dinner together every week just out of the beauty of planning.

Emma shook her head in amusement as Jesse and Albert nodded to appease the hyped up woman. 'Emma we could go shopping...' before she could finish they all turn when they heard the door open and slammed shut. Emma frowned but it quickly transformed into a blinding smile when she saw it was her Jonas.

Too excited she could only sit there and stare at him. The way his tight muscled grey shirt fitted to his tone muscles and broad chest. Trunk like thighs snuggled into those ripped blue jeans. Damn he looked sexy as hell, nothing like the business man. He looked younger and carefree with windblown hair and leather jacket thrown over his carryon bag. When her gaze reached his slight hair roughened face, she nearly panted. He was staring at her with intense eyes as the black orbs roam from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

She felt every touch.

No shame he had at staring at her with such raw sexuality in front of everyone but Emma couldn't bring herself to care. She was too busy trying not to melt like hot wax all over their living room floor.

As his eyes moved from her she saw annoyance replace his desire. Emma watched amused as he forced a smile and came forward 'Mom, Jesse, Albert. Lovely to see you again.' He shook the men's hands before kissing his mom's cheek. Her heart thumbed when he turn to her. The desire was back in his eyes and she almost groaned with anticipation for his kiss. His head lowered and she leaned up to meet him. Imagine her surprise... and disappointment- wretched disappointment- when he ignored her lips and kissed her on her cheek. His lips burned.

He smirked at her before he dropped down on the couch beside her. His hand came around her waist and he started caressing the small of her back. She could feel the fire of each stroke and it resonates in her center. From his side way glances she knew he knew what he was doing to her.

Jonas chatted with their guests, but for the life of her she couldn't focus on one word. Not with Jonas teasing her mercilessly. Here and there he would brush his thighs against hers, stroke more firmly on her back. All in all it was killing her. 'Well we better get going...' Jesse said standing up. About fucking time. Emma thought finding it hard to keep her relief at bay.

Hanna winked at her before clearing the coffee table 'I will be going too, have preparations to make.' Jonas got up and followed everyone out of the living room. She was so nervous with sexual tension that it felt like she was going to break. Her nipples were tight and her center was soaked.

Jonas strode in with slow sure steps and sat back down beside her. They stared at each other, not touching just staring 'Hi.' he whispered, eyes going even darker as he looked down at her cleavage. Emma moaned when he licked his lips 'Is everything alright?' he tilted his head to the side with fake innocence.

Emma nodded unable to break his impenetrable gaze. 'Take off your blouse Emma.' it took a while before his command penetrate her brain and she colored and shook her head no 'Now!' he didn't have to shout she heard what he wanted. And that was for her to take her blouse off.

Aroused by his teasing and now by the command he spoke in that sexy voice she blindly did what he asked. She threw the blouse away not caring at the moment where it fell. Confused she watched Jonas move to the couch opposite her and sit down. He looked every bit a man in control as he rests one leg over the other knee. Then he just looked. Not knowing what to do she started to fidget 'That too.' he lifted his head in a slight motion to her chest. Emma didn't hesitate this time; she will play his little game.

When her bra joined her blouse on the floor Emma could have sworn the walls cave in. Her nipples tighten painfully both from the slight breeze in the air and desire. The heat she saw in his eyes and the tightening in his jeans gave her confidence to reach up and twist her nipples. An animalistic growl pierced her pleasure 'Go upstairs and when I come up I want you naked and in my bed ready for me.' He winked at her and Emma giggled before getting up and going up the stairs.

Jonas watched his beautiful wife leave the room and he reach down and squeeze his shaft. If he didn't get relief soon, he was going to explode.

He had been hard since coming up his drive way. The only time he allowed himself to think of her delectable body. Any other times would result in him embarrassing himself. Imagine his annoyance to find he had company. He had expected his mother who he could have gotten rid of easy. Not Jesse and Albert. He wondered what they wanted.

The painful throbbing in his jeans reminded him of his woman waiting naked for him upstairs. He got up and made his way upstairs. Damn he had missed her. He smiled when he saw Emma on the bed, lying on her side. Her beautiful body ripe with his babies, breast swollen with nourishment. She looked like a goddess, her silky creamy skin smooth from any blemishes. She stared up at him with wide innocent eyes, looking so vulnerable but strangely in a good way.

Jonas started stripping immediately 'How was your day?' He asked as he took off his watch. He was enjoying her eyes on him as he removed his clothing.

'It was good, I didn't expect you back so early.' she all but whispered breathlessly. Jonas grinned at her.

'Hmmm... How are my babies?' He pulled his jeans off leaving him only in his boxers.

He smile warmly when she reached down and rub a hand over her tummy. 'Hmmm they are fine.'

Jonas hooked his fingers in the waist band of his boxer and pulled it down. His shaft sprang forward and pointed up towards his stomach. Pearl of liquid was already gathered there and he thrust lightly in his hand. 'I've missed you Emma, please get on your hands and knees.' He went and helped her into place positioning her so she's facing their bedpost. He stocked pillows in front of her so she could be comfortable.

Finally he moved in behind her. He kissed her shoulders, the length of her smooth back. Unable to wait much longer her held his shaft and placed it at her center. She was so warm, so wet. He sat back on his legs and grabbed her hips to him. She rose up off her hands, her back arching as she leaned up so they were chest to back. He wrapped a hand around her neck and uses it to turn her face to his. 'Sink down on your husband Emma, take him deep inside and hold him there.' Her eyes were heavy with desire. She smiled shyly at him before it turned into gasp as she took him in. Jonas pushed inside her then stopped. She wiggled and then slowly lowered herself the rest of the way. With the hands on her hips he used it to guide her as every inch of him disappeared inside her tight heat. 'Oh Emma... oh you feel so good...' he moaned out. Pleasure gripped him and his hands tighten his hold on her hips to make her stop. He wasn't even all the way in and he didn't want to come prematurely.

Emma grinned at him, a proud look on her face. He smiled at her and kissed her nose. His control back in order he nodded for her to continue her decent. It was his time to grin as he felt her walls clam down hard on him. His cock now rest on her g spot and he held her hips firmly before slamming her down on him. 'Oh you're too far up...' she moaned but her actions didn't match her words. She arched back into him as if she wanted more.

'Grind on me babe.' he didn't have to tell her twice and she started rocking on him with short up and down strokes. 'Oh yes just like that.' She was so tight and wet Jonas could feel her juices running over his balls. He watched her every move, the way her eyes darken with each thrust. Her lips parted in desire just a breath away but he did not kiss her.

'Harder faster...' she groaned her thrust becoming frantic. He took control then and started slamming up into her 'YES! Oh right there... right there...' she screamed as he stroke insistently on her g spot. One more thrust and she came clamming down hard on him like a vice. Jonas didn't stop; he fucked through her tightening walls, muscled clammed down hard trying to keep him out. He enjoyed the eutrophic look on her face 'No please no more...' her hips were buckling wildly and by the way her inner walls were trembling he knew she was going to come again. That was his goal.

'Yes more,' he slammed harder 'Take your husband baby. You know you want it...'

'Please...' she cried out.

Jonas reached around and pinched her clit and with a final thrust to her spot she came. Her squeal of desire was music to his ears and as her pussy flatter around him; he gave one final thrust before giving in. He joined her in utopia spilling his essence deep inside his woman. He growled as he spent himself, pleasure like this unlike any he had felt.

When she finished milking every drop of come from his cock her body sagged. Jonas quickly pulled out and helped her lie down on the bed. He joined her on the bed barely able to catch his breath. 'Welcome home darling,' Emma whispered as she came to rest on his chest, her tummy almost on his stomach and one of her legs thrown over his. He smiled down at her and cuddled her close, enjoying the softness of her body. 'How was your trip?'

Jonas shrugged 'Still waiting on the conformation for a deal I made.'

'Hmmm, you haven't kissed me,' she didn't look at him but at his chest where her small delicate fingers form invisible circles over his left breast. He wondered how she managed to look shy after the mind blowing sex they both had.

He knew he didn't kiss her and he hurriedly correct that. Lifting up her chin he stared into her eyes as he lowered his mouth to hers. Like a drug she pulled him in, making it hard to breath, to think, to keep his focus. And as her tiny tongue flickered out to touch his, he lost himself in the kiss. Only when the need to breathe became too much did they stop and come up for air. 'Thank you...' Jonas couldn't help but chuckle.

'It was my pleasure darling.' She yawned and snuggled up to him 'Get some rest love.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.9K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
12M 213K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
26.2K 401 24
"His passion is dynamic and I have fallen prey to his desires," A life changing relocation from a small Ohio town to New York City for sixteen year...
304K 22.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...