India to America: Journey of...

By thatdesigirl2004

I am using Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam as my main example in this novel. Avneet sharma Jai Sharma Siddh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 65
End Chapter ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 30

1.9K 118 30
By thatdesigirl2004

Priya POV:
I woke up and saw that I was in my room all of a sudden. I don't remember coming in here, I don't remember much after the fight. I sat up on my bed and Bhavesh walked in.

Bhavesh: Good morning Jaan. (Jaan means life)
Priya: Jaan? Itna pyaar.. 😂 good morning (life? So much love...)
Bhavesh: Of course! Yesterday I asked you if to were okay after tj punched you but you weren't being honest, you fell unconscious after the pain and you were bleeding a little. Do you know how much you scared me?! I almost died, you are my Jaan. ☺️❤️
Priya: Aww, thank you. You are my Jaan too. But I have to go get breakfast, check on rani and then I have to go somewhere.
Bhavesh: No, you aren't going anywhere. I'll bring breakfast, and Jai is with rani. So please don't even think about getting up.
Priya: Babuu please, it's important. (Babu is something you call someone you love)
Bhavesh: Acha, ill come with you. Where are you goin?
Priya: You can't come, it's a girls day. Tanisha has called me for some work, please.
Bhavesh: Okay But I'm telling Avi to go with you.
Priya: Fine

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Avi and Sidd sleeping on the sofa on my way there. I poured out some orange juice and went to check on Rani in her room. I opened the door and saw Jai and Rani kissing. I turned right around facing the door.

Priya: I didn't see anything!
Jai: Tum Sab log jeene nahi donge😂 (you guys won't let me live)
Priya: Sorry bhai. Ab chalo Bhaar niklo, I want to spend time with my best friend.
Jai: Yeah Yeah...

Jai walked out of the room. I went ahead and sat next to Rani

Priya: How are you feeling?
Rani: Better...
Priya: Of course you're feeling better after this morning..😉😂
Rani: Okay Mrs.balchandani. How are you feeling? "Jaan"..😂
Priya: Feeling better Mrs Singh... wait how do you know?
Rani : Jai was walking by and he heard you guys... aw so cute 😂😂
Priya: Whatever☺️, anyways I have to go out today. Take care Okay?
Rani: Where? Please don't go to meet tj.
Priya: No way! Actually tanisha wanted to meet today.
Rani: She doesn't seem right to me. I swear if she does anything to you, she'll have to deal with me.
Priya: Okay Rani. Chill out, I'm taking Avi with me.

Just then Avi walked in.

Avi: Yess sisters but I don't have anything to wear.
Rani: you could wear my clothes, it'll probably fit.
Avi: Okay done! Priya go get ready, I'm also getting ready.
Priya: Okay.

Avneet's POV:
We got ready in about a hour and met in the living room.

Avi: What do you think of my outfit?

Priya: Cute, What about mine?

Avi: Cute.. lets go now.
Priya: Okay!

We left the apartment, and headed to tanisha's house. I rung the doorbell and tanisha answered.

Tanisha: Hey! I honestly thought you would have brought Raina.😂
Priya: Yeah well I didn't.. I brought Avi.
Tanisha: Right, you cant bring Rani after what happened yesterday.
Avi: How do you know?
Tanisha: Tj came to my house afterwards and told me everything, to be honest Avi..  he was right. You guys are spending too much time on them.
Avi: I know that you are friends with my brother and all, but that doesn't mean I have to be nice to you. Stay in your limits.
Tanisha: woah no need to get all hyped up.
Priya: Okay guys stop, tanisha why did you call me here?
Tanisha: Well my cousin and her friend wanted to meet you... they said they know you.
Priya: Where are they?

Suddenly the two people I least expected, came out.

Tanisha: Meet my cousin, Arishfa... and her friend Disha.

Priya and Avi: ARI?!
Disha: Um I'm here too...
Ari: Yeah Whatever Disha, so you guys didn't think that you could get rid of me that easily..

Priya had no words, and I didn't know what to say either. Disha was just laughing.

Priya: how could you Disha? I trusted you..
disha: You know, I used to like Bhavesh. But when I saw Vihang in real life, woah.. 🤤🤤😏
Priya: Oh ew stop
Ari: So Priya.. let me tell you the new plan! I'm with Sidd, Tanu with Bhavesh, and Disha with whoever that Vihang guy is.. anyone else I'm missing?

All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice..

Voice: You forgot about me...

I turned around and saw it was Reem. One of my best friends.

Reem^

Reem: Dont forget me guys! I'm with Jai, and I think everyone knows that.. or well did...
Avi: What? 
Reem: You see, now is my time to get revenge. And so I got a boyfriend... you wanna meet him? Babe come out!

Tj walks out and stands next to Reem. He puts his hand around her shoulders.

Tj^

Tj: Hey babes

Priya POV:
This was a lot to take in. Everyone was smirking, smiling, laughing... and me and Avi were just staring at each other. What just happened?

Rani pov:
So Priya and Avi went out to meet tanisha. I was at home with Jai, Bhavesh, and Sidd. We were all watching tv.

Rani: I'm tired Jai, can you take me to my room? I want to sleep.
Jai: Yeah sure I'm tired too, I'll also sleep.

The guys just stared at Jai when he said that...

Jai: I mean sleep on the sofa in her room... come on guys!😂😂

The boys couldn't stop laughing. Jai took me to my room and we sat and talked.

Rani: Jai I'm scared
Jai: What happened?
Rani: Priya and Avi went to meet tanisha, I don't trust her. Plus I'm scared since yesterday. I'm not getting a good feeling about them going there.
Jai: Just go to bed. Tanisha is a good friend, she wouldn't do anything to harm them. I trust her.
Rani: But Jai...i-
Jai: Shushh. Now go to sleep, you need rest.

With that he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. That calmed me down a little, but I'm just not getting a good feeling about this...!

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you thought! Any ideas, suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
42.6K 3.2K 33
It's a sidneet story. just peep into know more...
43.3K 2K 32
Hi guys! I am starting a new RN story. It has the same charecters and settings, just a slightly different tract. Please do read and review!
52K 3.3K 56
So in this story i will give only OS and TS and SS it will be mature story so 18 + πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žMATUREπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žMATUREπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž I am not a professional wr...