I Can't Be Your Luna, I'm a B...

By aisyas

Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 20

20.4K 707 71
By aisyas

I got out of class early yay! So I think this will be the last update for a while. I'm hoping not, but only time will tell. I'm excited for the next chapter because Cassie is going back to Hungary. I miss writing about Derrick and Aria and Darrius. Also...we'll see that V is a completely different person when he's not in his Alpha mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t give her a chance to say anything before I quickly placed my lips to hers. I knew she was surprised since she was frozen for a few seconds before I felt her wrap her arms around my neck.

I laid her back onto the bed as I positioned my arms to keep my massive weight off of her small frame. Suddenly, she pulled back.

“Wait. Why didn’t you want to kiss me before?” Oh that.

“Who told you I didn’t want to?”

“Well you pretty much pulled me off of you and walked away.” I chuckled and looked away to gather myself enough to talk. “I had an important job to do. If I would have kissed you back, I would have never left.”

She smirked and I closed the distance between us once more. The longer we kissed the more comfortable she got. Her hands were casually roaming all over my body and through my hair. I felt as she would grab, but she didn’t seem to have the confidence to quite pull yet.

It was becoming harder and harder to keep my wolf in line. He wanted her and he wanted her now. Not that I didn’t. I just don’t want to force it on her since she still has doubts that she is my mate.

After I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind I found myself slowly pushing her shirt up. I knew I had gone too far when she tried to push me off. Leaning up to give her space, she shocked me when instead she leaned up to take off the shirt before pulling me back on top of her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I couldn’t help but to groan at the friction she created. My wolf was seconds from getting his way when the knock on her door echoed through the room.

A roar ripped out of my throat involuntarily while Cassie struggled to get up from under me.

“Yeah?” She yelled to whoever was on the other side of the door.

There was no answer and I knew it had to be her brother. He was the only person she could still mindlink with, I’m pretty sure it had to be because they were twins.

“Okay.” She looked up at me and I growled again before I got up off of her and off the bed to stand back against the wall.

Cassie pulled her shirt back on as she walked over to the door and opened it. Sure enough her brother was standing there with a questioning look.

“Mom wants to know if you’re staying for dinner.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

We both answered at the same time and then looked at the other for an explanation.

“Well after you two figure it out let her know. She’s in the kitchen.”

I watched her nod to her brother as she closed the door and turned around to face me. She placed both of her hands on her hips and it made me want her that much more.

“Why did you say no?”

“I told you I’m taking you home.”

“After dinner. This way I can eat, go home and pack.” She walked to the bathroom. “Oh and Alexandra is coming too, so I hope you bought her a ticket.”

I rolled my eyes as she finally went into the bathroom and closed the door. Of course I got her a ticket. This mate of mine.

*************

I went into the bathroom to catch a breather. Did that really just happen? My racing heartbeat said yes.  I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how flush I was. I think that’s a yes too.

Actually, that didn’t mean that it really happened. Maybe I had another dream. Right?

He was actually nice and talked. V didn’t act like the brick wall I’ve been staying with for the past week and a half.

I turned on the water to splash on my face. Hopefully it will help with the redness. I also fixed my hair a little to tuck the curly strands that went astray before walking back out to the room.

“I need a shirt.” Well isn’t he sweet.

“Why didn’t you get one from Nick?”

“Doesn’t fit.” Yeah I should have known that he couldn’t fit his shirts. I sighed as I went out of the room to go to the kitchen.

“Hey mom, we’re going to stay for dinner.”

“Okay hun.”

“Can I borrow the car?” She stopped cooking to look up at me questioningly.

“Well V kinda has no clothes, unless you want him at the table shirtless.” She smirked before she handed me the keys. “We’re eating at 5.”

“I’ll be back before then. Alexandra!! Let’s go!”

She quickly ran into the living room to walk out with me. “Where are we going?”

“Shopping.”

She just groaned as we pulled off to go to the store. When we finally arrived I knew two things. We were shopping for a very large size and it had to be black.

“So what are we getting?”

“V needs a shirt.”

“Alright.” She ran off to go look for a shirt and I decided to do the same. He usually wears long sleeves. Not exactly the easiest thing to find in southern California but I would try.

After a few minutes I found a long black thermal shirt. I’m sure he would look nice in this.

“Found one!”

Looking at the underarmour shirt she brought, I knew it was his style. Form fitting. But at the same time he was having dinner with my parents for the first time.

“Just get both.”

That was an even better idea. I grabbed both shirts and checked out as we made our way back to the house.

“So what happened with you and V in the room?”

“Nothing.” I didn’t even have to look at her to know she was staring right at me. “Don’t stare. It creeps me out.”

“Why? Because I’m not 6’7” with white eyes and a killer body?” I reached over to slap her arm before returning my other hand back to the steering wheel. “Shut up!”

“Admit it. Something happened. Your brother ran to your room way too quick for it to be nothing.”

Ugh the whole house knew. Maybe dinner wasn’t such a great idea. No. I won’t let V be right.

“We just kissed. That’s it.”

Of course Alexandra was smirking at me the rest of the ride home. “Would you stop already?”

“I can’t help it.”

I smiled too as I walked into the house. “V?”

He walked out of the kitchen, still shirtless and I thought about my poor mom having to cook with him in there.

“I got you two shirts. Go put one on.”

“Whatever.”

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen to be met by my mom who was also smirking at me. “What is up with everyone smirking at me?!”

“You guys are cute together.” She had to be joking. “Just wait until you hear us argue. Usually doesn’t end well.” I pointed to my mark just to get my point across before walking out of the kitchen to sit in the living room.

I haven’t watched TV in so long I had no idea what these shows were. Whoever invented Botox did the world a great disservice.

“Why would you watch this crap?” V ran a finger down my neck and I shivered.

Of course he just laughed at me as he sat down on the couch. I was glad to see him wearing the shirt that I picked. It also looked amazing on him, if I do say so myself.

He wrapped an arm around me so that he could pull me closer to him. “Why didn’t you just ask?”

“Shh. Why are you so rude? I’m watching this terrible show.”

I’m going to slap him. Then again this was a lot more comfortable. I snuggled closer to his chest and looked back at the TV to continue watching the show.

During the show V would run his right hand up and down my arm while his left hand rested on top of my thigh.

I turned my head so that I could lay it against his chest but he took the opportunity to kiss me again. I quickly kissed him back, turning my body so that I was now straddling him on the couch.

I pulled away when I heard someone clearing their throat. Oh God. It was my mom.

“Dinner’s ready.” She walked away and I dropped my head on V’s shoulder in shame. How could I eat at the same table as her now?

“Must we always be interrupted?” I slapped his chest as I got up from his lap. “My mom just caught us. How could it get worse?”

“Could have been your dad.” The fact that he could remain this calm and serious irritated me even more than the fact that he was right.

Shaking my head to get that thought out, I quickly got out of the room but stopped at the kitchen door. I don’t want to go in.

“Let’s go.” Before I could move or say anything, V started to push me into the kitchen.

*******

Cassie was still embarrassed about her mom walking in on us. She wouldn’t even look up from her plate. Her dad on the other hand couldn’t stop staring at me.

I was trying my best to ignore him but I feel like I’m losing that battle. I’m pretty sure he knows we’re going back tomorrow and has something to say about it.

“Problem Rudi?”

Cassie shot a glare at me but I just ignored her. She didn’t understand what was going on. As a beta she doesn’t know the power struggle all alphas have when placed in the same room.

“You know my problem. I don’t know you and I damn sure don’t trust you with my daughter!” He slammed his fists on the table and I quickly stood to my feet with a growl. She wasn’t his. She was mine.

Before my rage could completely consume me, I felt Cassie’s hand on my arm as she stood up next to me.

“She might be your daughter but she’s my mate. She belongs with me now.”

“She doesn’t belong with you brute thieves.” That comment had Cassie shift her attention to her father. “They aren’t brute thieves!”

Knowing how outspoken she is I know that he wasn’t shocked that she was talking back. He was shocked that she was defending us.

“You’ve been there a week what do you know?”

“Rudi-“ He held his hand up to his wife silencing her and I could see Cassie’s demeanor change.

“I suggest we move this conversation to your office dad.” Cassie’s parents turned their attention to her brother. Cassie on the other hand was still locked on her father.

I leaned down and kissed her mark making her sit down as I excused myself out of the room with her father. I would remind her how terrible this idea was the whole ride home.

Let me know what you think of this chapter. I won't even lie to keep you in suspense. V will not always be like this (he's kinda bi-polar lol jk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
45.5K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...
473K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
21.6K 577 44
Harmony Maddison, the average werewolf 15 year old going onto 16, at this time she is supposed to shift, but didn't. Her pack- her family become bull...