RICCHVIBES

By totallynotslim

❝ SHE WANT A RICCH NIGGA, SO SHE CHOSE US. ❞ More

RICCHVIBES.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FOURTY.
FOURTY-ONE.
FOURTY-TWO.
zyir + arondae.
😊

SIXTEEN.

59.9K 2.9K 10.2K
By totallynotslim

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"This look gooder den a bitch." Kamiri looked at my food when the waitress brought it to the table.

There were 21 of us so we had to push 3 tables together and get extra chairs.

"Thought you said you weren't hungry?" I looked over at him.

"Ian know that shit was gone look that good." He licked his lips. "Let me get a French fry."

He loved him some french fries.

"You have your own food." I gestured to his plate.

"But them fries look good."

"Let me take a picture first." I took a picture of my food and posted it on my Instastory.

"Hm." I picked it up and held it up to his mouth.

He ate it, taking my finger in his mouth in the process licking off some cheese.

"You always do the most move." I blushed pushing him away as he chuckled.

"So..." My daddy spoke making me look towards him. "This the eat eat?"

Nay damn near choked on her Sprite.

"Daddy." I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"Wait huh?" Kamiri was too damn high to function.

"KB." Los was tryna hold in his laugh. "KB bra."

"Cuh how— I." Pj shook his head chuckling.

When Los let out that ugly ass laugh, everybody bust out laughing. I tried to hold it in but failed miserably.

Now you know black people do the most...

So it wasn't no surprise when Marv stood up and ran off.

"Where you going Daddy?!" Moriah laughed, running with him.

"Daddy why would you ask that." Lady slanted her eyes at him. "Can't take you nowhere."

"Yeah." Kamiri smiled lazily. "Yeah, I'm the eat eat."

That didn't do anything but bring more laughter.

"Cuh!"

"This nigga don't even give a fuck."

"Daddy why'd you do that?" I mugged him.

"Shit I'm just tryna see who the nigga is that you telling me bout. Waddup G." He nodded.

"Okay but you didn't have to do that in front of everybody."

"Chill he good. Washannin." He nudged me, laughing it off.

I furrowed my eyebrows, surprised at how he took it. I would of been embarrassed.

nope buddha you never know, this nigga crazy.

"This ol boy who you going on the date with?" Chauncey looked at him.

"No." I stale faced him. He already knew I was going on a date with Nasiah. He was just trying to be funny.

"So who thi—"

"Chauncey leave me alone." I grumbled. I was ready to go.

They were always picking with me, me being the youngest.

All of them.

Nay was the closest to me and she stuck by my side and stood up for me but she had her times where she picked with me too.

I was honestly tired of it. Yeah sometimes they joked around, but other times they'd say stuff because they knew I wouldn't say anything.

"You want some more?" I looked over at Kamiri. "Eat. You need to."

"Dang Mom." He mugged me, picking at the shrimp he had in front of him. Nobody else was really paying attention to us, too endulged in their own conversations.

"I just wanna be sure that you're okay." He looked over at me with a certain look in his eyes. I couldn't really tell what it was but it made me blush.

"I'm straight shorty." I nodded, eating my food.

"Good. That means you don't have a problem with dropping me off after we leave here?" 

"Dropping you off where? To go meet that nigga? Oh nawl baby that's out." He shook his head.

"No not to meet him. To my house." I stared at him dumbly. "He's coming to pick me up."

"Whatever. I don't know why you gotta go anyway." 

"Kamiri don't start. We were just doing good." I don't know what I said that was so funny but it made him bust out laughing. His smile was so contagious, I couldn't help the one that crept up on my cheeks.

"Ard, ard imma chill." He laughed.

"Now what if this nigga on some weird set up shit? You ever heard about date rape?"

"Kamiri go. You're so annoying." I bust out laughing. He was following me around as I got ready.

Everybody had already left Johnny Rockets. I don't know where the fuck my daddy was. Zaza was with DaeDae, as always. I don't know where Nay and Daja were.

Currently it was just Kamiri and I.

It was 4:15 and I told him 5. I knew I took forever to get ready.

"I'm dead serious g. I know a girl who got stabbed 80 times going with some nigga she ain't know."

"Are you trying to scare me?" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"No, I just wanna be sure that you're okay." He mocked me from earlier in a pitchy voice.

"Boy." I bust out laughing. "Goodbye. I do not sound like that."

"Yes you do."

"Whatever." I laughed, pulling up the top of my white tube top bodysuit.

"Man why you got on them lil ass shorts?" He scrunched up his face.

"What?" I looked down at my shorts. "They're not even that little."

"Every girl say that shit when they shorts lil as fuck." He gave me a blank face.

"You gone put on a jacket?"

"No. For what?" I looked at myself in my long blue mirror. "I look cuteeee."

"Wait. You think I should put on some jeans?" I turned around looking at my ass.

"Hell yea. Hm, put these on." He flung some high waisted Fashion Nova jeans in my face.

I looked over at him and squinted my eyes. "No stupid."

"You gone get enough of calling me stupid." He walked over to me, cornering me.

"Stop doing stupid stuff then stupid." I smirked, looking up at him.

smell so fucking good.

"Gimme kiss." My phone rung.

"No. No more kisses. Move." I pushed him out the way, walking to my bed.

"Hello?"

"Wassup beautiful. I'm round the corner. This the right address or you sending me on a blank trip?" He joked.

"No, this is the right house." I laughed.

I looked back at Kamiri who was layed back on the bed making moaning noises and rolled my eyes.

soooo childish.

"Ight then. Imma see you."

"Okay." I hung up. "You're a child."

"That nigga corny. Tombout is you sending him on a blank trip. Nigga that's a sign right there, get yo ass on."

"You are soooo jealous." That made him scrunch up his face.

"Who the fuck jealous? Jealous of who? Noodle?"

I bust out laughing. "Now you know his name is Nasiah. You're jealous and it shows."

"The fuck eva."

I went in my closet, reached up, and grabbed my Puma RS-X shoe box. "You need to go."

"You kicking me out? Wowwww."

"Yes. Im leaving, you can't stay here." I picked up my Rihanna perfume.

"You putting on Rihanna for that nigga? Why you'on put on some of that Bath and Body Works?" He mugged me.

"Get out." I pushed him. "Get out."

"Aight, aight chill." He laughed and pulled me into him. "You sharing yo location with me?"

"Mhm." I nodded, relaxing in his arms.

"I'm finna go. You really not finna give a nigga no kiss?

"Bye Kamiri." I rolled my eyes. He laughed and walked out the room.

I took off my silk scarf and smoothed out my ponytail. My phone pinged and I figured it was probably Nasiah.

So I grabbed a couple of twenties out of my wallet, got my lipgloss, a pack of gum, and my house keys and dropped it in my fanny pack.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Once I locked the door, I seen his Nissan parked in the driveway.

He got out and made his way around the car, opening the door for me.

My eyebrows raised in approval.

he opening doorrrsss.

I sat down and looked around the car. His car smelt good, not like weed or anything but—

Black ice.

Niggas loved their black ice.

I really wanted to start touching and going through shit but I just leaned over and opened the door for him.

"Preciate it pretty."

"No problem." I blushed.

"How was your day?" He looked over at me and looked back over to the road.

he's asking about my dayyyyy?

"It was good. How was yours?"

"It was pretty amazing." He smiled his pretty smile. "Your sisters graduation? That was cool?"

"Yeah it was good." I nodded to shy to say too much.

"How you feeling? You all over there and shit. What you nervous?"

"I'm okay. I'm not nervous." I lied. "I'm chilling."

"Yeah ight. Ian nobody to be scared of. I'm real cool."

Nodding, I looked over at him "Where're you taking me?"

i am not from california! ion kno shit bout roun dat way. i do some research, but anything i can't find i make it up.

"Topgolf. That's cool?"

"Yes." I smiled, liking how he asked for confirmation. He wanted to make sure I was okay and that I was comfortable.

"What kinda music you like to listen to?"

"Whatever really. I love music. I listen to everything, I don't discriminate."

"So if I put on some country shit, you gone vibe to it?"

"Hell ya." I mocked Kamiri. I always caught myself saying things he'd say repeatedly.

"Ohh so you love music like that?" He looked shocked when I nodded.

"Music is my therapy. When I'm sad, I listen to music. Mad, I listen to music. Happy, I listen to music. Shoot, when I don't feel anything, I listen to music. Music is my cure for everything."

"So I can put on anything, and you'll fuck with it?"

"I mean if it's good, yes." I chuckled.

"Ight bet." He chuckled, turning up the music.

"Ooohhh this my song." I snapped. "Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away. But, girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you. I swear, it's true"

He bust out laughing when I started singing. "You can't be foreal singing this song."

"I am." I laughed. "I remember growing up, McDonald's put Kids Bop CDs in every kids meal. My favorite one was the one with this song on there. It's crazy cause I'd cry whenever it came on."

"What the fuck was you crying for."

"I don't know, I'm just sooo emotional."

"Ohhh you a crybaby." He laughed.

"Basically. I cry on every corner." I shrugged.

We just kept taking, him asking me questions and vice versa. Conversation flowed perfectly. He was cool.

He was goofy as fuck too.

That was cool though because I liked to laugh.

When we finally made it there, I just kept looking around. Taking in the scenery.

"I've never been here before." I looked around in awe.

"How the hell you never been to Topgolf?" He looked at me as we made our way to one of the courses.

"I don't get out much." I shrugged.

"Ohhh, so you a homebody?"

"I guess you can say that." I shrugged, chuckling. "I go out sometimes. I like being in the comfort of my own home though."

"I can understand that. Ion like being home. I hate being in one place. I gotta move."

I chuckled. "Sound like you got adh—"

"Buddha what the hell you doing?" He bust out laughing at me.

"I don't knowwwww." I was doing the most, laughing. "I told you I've never been here before."

"You need help?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Look." He rested his golf club against a cart and walked behind me.

"You gotta hold it like this." He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my hands, guiding me. "Then bring it back."

"And swing it." I lost control of the club and it flew it out of my hands.

"Ow." Some old ass white man yelped.

"I'm sooo sorry." I placed my hands over my mouth, trying to hold in my laughter.

Nasiah obviously didn't care, bent over laughing loud as hell.

"Stop. Oh my God." I pushed his shoulder going over to pick it up. "I'm so sorry."

"Whatever." He grumbled, walking away holding his hip.

bitch.

"You so bad." I slanted my eyes at Nasiah.

"You should've seen his face." His laughter was dying down.

"Stop it. Here, take my boomerang and post it please." I handed him my phone, acting as if I was swinging the club.

"Is it cute?"

"Yeah. Bestfriend texted you." He handed my phone over.

"And said what?" I mumbled moreso to myself.

bestfriend. 😂 : I'll kill you and that nigga

bestfriend. 😂 : Just ah reminder

Peanut : kamiri you're fucking crazy

bestfriend. 😂 : 😘

Rolling my eyes, I locked my phone and placed it in my back pocket.

"You hungry? The food's really good here."

"I ate before I came here but I wish I didn't. It smells good."

contemplating on whether i should stuff myself to maximum capacity...

"You don't have to." He shrugged. "Come on, it's some other shit I wanted to do."

"Yours looks better though." I pouted looking at Nasiah's frozen yogurt.

When we left Topgolf, he took me to Menchies and now we were just sitting at the park.

We were walking around at first but I'm lazy and my legs got tired so we sat at a picnic table.

"I told you get this one. You don't listen." He shook his head laughing.

All day, he's been making me laugh. I think that's what I liked about him. Even when his jokes were corny, they made me smile.

"I wanted all of them if we're being honest." I said matter-of-factly.

"Why you ain't get the shit? I said get what you want." He replied in the same tone.

"Okay." I scrunched up my face playfully. "Why you getting slick?"

"Oh I know you not talking. Look sooo innocent, but that mouth." He pointed with his spoon. "That mouth gone get you in a world of trouble."

I bust out laughing. "Bye Nasiah. Sound like my grandma."

He sat there, barely eating, but just staring at me.

"What." I shifted my eyes from left to right.

"Ain't shit." He shrugged. "Just admiring you. You gorgeous."

"Thank you." I couldn't stop blushing if I wanted to.

3/4💚👯
Would like to FaceTime...

"Yes?"

"Yo Waddup!" Daja was in the background drinking from a Hennessy bottle.

"Where you attttt!" Nay smiled with lazy eyes.

"You have my location on Treneé."

"Oh yeaaaa."She faked pouted then laughed loud as hell and stuck her tongue out. "When you coming backkkkk? I thought you was going to that party tonight with us."

oh these bitches loaded.

"What time does the party start?"

"49 O'Clock." Daja pushed Nay and got in the camera. "Oh is that Nasiah?! Hey Nasiah?!"

He chuckled and nodded. "How you doing?"

"Shitttt, I'm good. How you doing. Buddha you did yo thang with this one."

"Bye." I rolled my eyes playfully and hung up. These bitches were embarrassing.

"I'm done. You done?"

"Mhm." I scooped the last bit in my mouth.

"Look like a nigga gotta get you back to the crib. You ready?"

"Mhm." I stood up and dusted off the back of my shorts. He grabbed up my empty yogurt cup and threw it in the garbage, along with his.

We walked to his car in silence. It was a comfortable silence though.

"You know how to drive?" He looked over at me.

"Nope." I pursed my lips.

"You don't know how to drive?" He scrunched up his face. "Oh hell nawl. What you is? Seventeen ain't it?"

"Stop tryna make me feel bad." I bust out laughing.

"C'mere." He unlocked his door and sat down.

"Start the car." He pulled me on his lap and shut the door.

"How?" I scrunched my face up.

"Push down on the brake and push the push to start button. Mf you ain't never got in a car?"

"I never got in and actually moved the car smart ass." We shared a laugh as I started up the car.

"Here." He placed his big ass hands over mine, basically taking control of the steering wheel.

"I'm not even driving." I let out a laugh. "You're doing everything."

"Girl you can't drive." We bust out laughing. That's all I've been doing all day and I loved it.

"I wanna try. Let go."

I shifted on his lap causing him to let out a low groan below me.

"Sorry." Giggling, I turned the steering wheel, making a right.

"Okay, okayyy." He encouraged. "Now come up off the gas some."

I lifted up my foot and dropped it on the accelerator.

"Wait no! Come up off that." He put his hand back on the wheel.

"Move your damn foot girl." The panic in his voice made me laugh hysterically as I pushed harder.

I was tryna make this bitch do 120.

"Hell no. Hell no." He cut the car off in the middle of the street.

"Nasiah what the hell." I was dead as hell. "What if somebody was coming?"

"You could've killed both of us. Get yo ass out." He opened the door.

"No fair. I was having fun." I pouted walking around to the passenger side.

"You fucking crazy." He shook his head.

dang i miss kamiri.

"Whateverrr." I chuckled.

My phone started vibrating rapidly making me scrunch up my face and unlock it.

NLMG 💞

3/4 💚👯: BITCHES

3/4 💚👯: BITCHES HELP

3/4 💚👯: PIMP IN DISTRESS

3/4 💚👯:

4/4 🖤: wtffff...

1/4💗: Treneé wtf you did?

3/4 💚👯: Y'ALL OMFGGGG

2/4 💜: LMFAOOOO WE NEVER USE THE DISHWASHER

3/4 💚👯: ITS GETTING BIGGERRRRR TFFFF

3/4 💚👯:

4/4🖤: LMFAOOO BITCH IS THAT FUCKIN DISH DETERGENT?! 😂😂😂😂

3/4 💚👯: DAJA PUT SHOWER GEL IN THERE

3/4 💚👯: I NEED BRLPPPPPP

1/4 💗: You on your own 😂😘

4/4 🖤: 😂😂😂😂😂 y'all drunk asses

4/4 🖤: omw now. 😂

2/4 💜: ^

"Nasiah push the gas please. I gotta get home." I couldn't hold my laughter in even if I tried.

nay & daja gotta be the dumbest duo.

____________

i just got one question...

why the HELL y'all wanna see buddha with everybody but kb?

that man ain't did shit to y'all. 😂😂

thanks for reading. 💕

vote + comment. 🖤

_slimsantana.🎲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacionπŸ•ŠπŸ’”
1.6M 83.2K 50
Delete the old version of me in your head please, I'm not her anymore.
6.1K 183 49
A university student got know the new student is a mafia. She want to tell the police about it but the longer it's take the more the love to him.