The Spider and the Cat

By NeoTyson

A series of one-shots focusing on the interesting friendship/relationship/partnership between Peter Parker ak... More

Origins
Crushing
The Amazing Spider-man 2 game (Black Cat alt story)
Jealous?
R.I.P Gwen Stacy
You know me
When you're ready
Being in the others shoes P1: Felicia, the hot nerd?
Being in the others shoes P2: Peter bringing sexy back
Peter and Felicia's Thanksgiving
A game call: Cat chases the Spider
Roles switch
Peter and Felicia's Christmas
King and Queen
A Spectacular New Year
Will you be my Valentine?
Spectacular Meeting
Counter-Earth's Black Cat
In another time
Felicity Parker aka The Sensational Spider Cat: The Next Avenger
I love you more than her...
The Deadpool show: NeoTyson with special guests Interview
Start of something new
Now I know how you felt
The Spider and Cat Epilogue

Live the hero life

1.1K 15 1
By NeoTyson

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Live the hero life

(Spider-man 2 the movie game universe)

*Flashback*

"Ladies and Gentlemen I am very pleased to introduce to you all... Ms. Mary Jane Watson. Mary Jane has just agreed to marry me, and I couldn't wait to share this happy news to all of you." Announce the voice of John Jonah Jameson's son at a conference meeting earning his rounds of applause from the audience in attendance. However, a certain spider hero didn't cheer but felt depress hearing that the girl next door he has strong feelings for is now getting married with no chance of winning her at all.

"Ugh," Peter Parker aka Spider-man groans to his self not realizing a certain woman in a tight black suit with short white hair appears beside him looking down at JJ's son.

"So what's the hunk's superpower? The woman name Black cat asks curiously.

"Threw a football to the moon," Spider-man responds in a depressed tone.

Black cat could tell that he wanted the chick but couldn't understand why. "Ohh and I see that red is easily impressed. Shouldn't you find someone more of your speed?" She questions him.

Spider-man shakes his head before answering in a sarcastic tone, "Great just what I need, love advice from a thief."

"Are you still sore about that statue? I gave it to the cops already for I was having fun with you... looked kind of cute trying to figure what went down at that safe house." Hearing that cute part caught Spidey's interest a bit, which cause Black cat to realize she went off.

"Anyways my original point is, why are you chasing a normal girl? Normal is boring!" Black cat claims as she enjoys living the crazy fast life that she current goes by.

"Normal is half my life, well in my mind it is," Spider-man answers her now thinking that his life outside the mask can be dull at times.

Black cat laughs at this and asks, "Why? I mean seriously Spider why only settle for being regular when you can be a superstar?"

"Well..." Spider-man begins to answer but thinks about her question before getting cut off by her.

"Forget it, I was going to tell you about Shocker, but it seems that you are too busy sulking." She teases getting Spider-man's attention off the Mary Jane subject.

"Shocker? What about him?" He quickly questions her.

"Oh nothing just that he just broke out of prison awhile back and is back in the city. I was going to show you where he's hiding out but..." Black cat starts to say, but Spider-man gets up and stops her saying, "Show me."

Black cat playfully punches his shoulder in excitement. "That's the spirit. Trust me, kicking his shocking butt will make you feel better."

Spider-man smirks underneath his mask, watching Black Cat walk towards the edge of the building that they are standing on with her hand on her hip, ready to go. "Well you know what you're probably right, let's go." He commands in a confidence voice heading towards Shocker's location.

*Another Flashback after the final fight with Shocker*

Though Shocker escapes the first encounter by knocking out Black cat, the second round the two heroes work together to defeat Shocker for good. Spider-man covers Shocker's body with webbing so he couldn't escape from the police when they come.

"Was that good for you as it was good for me?" Black cat jokes while stretching and watching Spider-man do his thing.

After finishing up, Spider-man confesses to her, "I have to admit, you were right. I feel much better."

Black cat wraps her arms around him from behind and softly says, "I told you baby, stick with me and you will be fine. Come see me next time you are feeling down alright, I will see you around." She walks away leaving Spider-man's heart skip a few beats. Even with the two not being an official couple, he can't deny he likes the way she makes him feel and is making him consider her advice about his regular life.

He then kneels by Shocker and randomly asks, "She's pretty amazing, don't you think shock?"

"grr, I think my career just hit a new low." Shocker answer in an annoyed tone still angry about losing to Spider-man again with this time a woman as a sidekick.

"Ah who cares what you think anyway?" Spider-man cracks a joke, before leaving the building.

*Final flashback*

After rescuing Mary Jane from some thugs and hearing her talk about Jameson's son, Spider-man meets up with Black Cat later that night.

"Hey what took you so long?" She pouts, folding her arms messing with him.

"Sorry, it seems like running late is about of my routine," Spider-man answers her in a low tone. He still had the conversation with M.J stuck on his mind.

Black cat places both hands on his shoulders, giving a quick massage. "You work too hard like ditch the mild matter routine and try to have fun. I mean, look at me, sure I can play hero when I want but if I don't feel like it then whatever."

During the conversation, she didn't realize that Spider-man head was still in the clouds sitting on the edge of the building. His current mood won't stop her from trying to cheer him up though. "Give it a try, take the load of saving the world off your shoulders."

"You don't understand. You don't know why I do this." Spider-man argues not believing she could understand why he became a hero in the first place.

To his surprise, Black Cat laughs, answering him. "Let me guess parents got kill by a mugger, abducted by aliens, sold you to the circus? Ha, it doesn't matter what the reason for you can't change the past. What's done is done, and you have to live for the present."

"Hippie." Spider-man smirks at her causing her to laugh even more.

"Alright fine, don't cheer up." She playfully pushes him.

"So this is when I suppose to assume that you got something in mind that can take my mind off my problems?" Spider-man asks hoping that she would have a plan for tonight.

"Now that you mention it... there is a little something I know about. You know that warehouse by the Westside near the convention center? Something big is going down; I will race you there." She mentions getting up to do her stretches.

"Alright, moon beam you're on!" Spider-man gets excited, preparing to race her to the crime scene. When they made it to the warehouse, they quietly see thugs with Mechs planning an attack. At this point, Spider-man usually uses the element of surprise to defeat the thug's stealth-like; unfortunately, Black Cat's carefree behavior prevent that from happening by allowing the thugs to spot them causing them to open fire. The heroes were still able to beat them, yet this didn't go well with Spider-man because by going by Black cat's plan, someone could have got hurt.

"What were you thinking, we had the drop on them?!" Spider-man demands an explanation of her actions.

She laughs at his usual get work up emotion and says in an innocent tone, "It was more fun my way."

"Your way was completely irresponsible!" Spider-man shoots back, causing Black Cat to get taking back by his anger.

"What are you so upset about? We won!" She tries to get close, but Spider-man backs away still pretty angry at what she did.

"Well, excuse me for trying to get you to enjoy yourself for once." She walks away with hurt in her voice, leaving Spider-man alone with his thoughts.

*Current time*

Spider-man is currently web-slinging across the city, thinking back all the conversations and other things involving Black Cat up to this point. He felt guilty about the way he went off at her, but it only was because he cares for her safely. Okay, maybe there's more to that which made him realize he needs to confront Black Cat, but not before figuring out what would be the step to take in his life.

"Is Cat right am I just torturing myself? Do I have to give up being Peter Parker?" What about the people in my life... well Mary Jane is getting married, and Harry and I haven't been on best of terms since he keeps thinking that Spider-man is responsible for his father's death. My social life is not all that anyways as Peter Parker. Could I become Spider-man more full time? It sounds possible, however, what would that mean for Peter Parker if I decide to stay a hero more? The only way I could see this happening if I become some famous hero who reveals his self to the world although that would require me to be a rich guy with a lot of ways to protect my Aunt."

Peter process all the questions he thought of deciding that at the end of the day as his Uncle Ben said for with great power comes great responsibility, which could have meant that Peter needs to focus on being Spider-man more than Peter Parker.

"Maybe that's it; I should start being Spider-man more than Peter Parker that way I can do my superhero duties more and maybe who knows as Black Cat I can use that for superstar status so I can make sure to provide for Aunt May with whatever she needs. I better go see Black Cat so her and I can have a, dare I say, it a relax talk." Peter concludes now swinging to the meetup spot that he usually finds her at.

After a few mins, he spots her and makes his way to her. To tell her about his choice, he's figured why not show off a different side that she hasn't seen in him since they met. "Cat." He greets her in a confident tone.

"Hey, I was wondering if you will show up?" She walks over to him, noticing him walking over to her with a different walk.

"Yes why wouldn't I show up to meet a beautiful cat lady like yourself, and I think that's a hot nickname to go with your hot personal," Spider-man responds now being very close to Black Cat.

She tilts her head and asks in a playful voice, "Who are you and what happen to the brooding Spider-man I been dealing with?"

"Let's just say that after our fight I took some time to figure things out and I realize that your right that I should be looser and embrace my superhero side more." He explains with a bold smile behind his mask.

Spider-man's answer gets Black cat in a better mood from their fight earlier. "That's the spirit I knew you would eventually understand."

"Yep but there's one thing we need to talk about and is your way of taking on bad guys. No crazier stunts unless I give the okay so got it?" He commands which throws Black Cat off guard by the way he demands her.

"Are you serious?" She questions him, thinking that he is just playing.

"If you and I are going to be together on this then yes I'm very serious." This shocks Black cat hearing that Spider-man pretty much saying he wants her. Though she felt the same way wanting to be official with him, she could resist playing hard to get with him.

"Well who said that I want us to be together?" She brushes her hair back when she asks. Now at the moment, the old Peter would have felt rejected and would probably avoid Black cat as much as possible going into a deep depression of not having Mary Jane nor Cat. However, this is a new Peter Parker aka Spider-man who instead lifts his mask to his nose, grabs Cat by her butt lifting her to make her wrap her legs around his legs, and then kiss her aggressively. Though this stunning Cat a bit she quickly gives in to the hot kiss as she felt her back against the wall while continuing the kiss with Spider-man.

Spider-man then breaks off the kiss and with cockiness asks, "I'm sorry you were saying something about us not being together?"

Black cat smiles lovely and whispers, "I think I was saying this is going to work out between us."

Spider-man then gentles lets her down but still holds her by her waist. "That's what I thought. Although there's still the issue with an evil octopus running around and we need to stop him before anyone gets seriously hurt."

"You got it baby, but can we, you know, when we face him?" She shows him her puppy pout look to guilt him into saying yes.

With little thought Spider-man signs and answers her, "Fine as long as no one gets hurt."

She gives a quick kiss and yells, "YAY well what are we waiting for let's go!"

Before the new couple took off Spider-man thought to his self, "You know my hero life is about to become even better now."

*Flash Forward*

Years from now after his major fight with Doctor Octavius in this universe, Peter Parker does indeed become the true hero he is meant to be. With Mary Jane being a wife now no longer living in New York and Harry going the dark route like his father, this left not a lot of issues to deal with for Peter Parker. He eventually meets Tony Stark Aka Iron man who becomes a mentor to Peter as well promoting him to do like his mentor and reveal his self to the world while gaining the Iron Spider suit in the process becoming just as rich working under Tony. At this point, Peter felt in peace with his decision because Aunt May moved to Stark tower after learning about her nephew's secret and became very well guarded. He and Black cat, revealing herself to him later as Felicia Hardy continues the superhero life alongside Tony Stark and their relationship remains active and fun. It was all thanks to the encouragement of Black Cat that allow Peter Parker to become the true Spider-man and still lives up to his uncle words. This would mean none of the events of Spider-man 3 would have taken place at all.

Authors note: During the early parts of the series, QTXADsy suggested for me to a one-shot base off the spider-man 2 movie game. This was interesting to write this as a what-if Peter didn't run back to win M.J and got close to Black Cat in the game. There's a slim chance that this would of happen but hey is my chapter so I can write what I would like to see.

The final chapter is now being work on, and I want the series to go out with a bang. Remember to follow, favorite, and review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.4K 16
Mostly fluffy oneshots of the best father and son duo. !!NO SHIPPING OF THESE 2 CAUSE PEDOFILIA IS NASTY!!
295 0 8
"You're the one following me," She says with a hand placed on her hip. He huffs, but then she steps forward and within a blink of his eyes, her hands...
17.4K 185 12
A successor to my first ever story that I wrote (Symbiotic Relationship) But this time it takes place in the MCU and it takes place right after Far F...
7.7K 102 5
ON PAUSE/Peter is feeling lonely and left behind, can a sexy midnight visit from the Black Cat change all of that?