× KILLER || TXT ×

By MARYHOESEOK

In which a girl kills to save herself but gets dragged into a game.💀🔪 started : 07/06/2019 ended : 31/12/20... More

CHARACTERS
Prolog
unu
doi
trei
patru
cinci
șase
șapte
opt
zece
unspreceze
doispreceze
treispreceze
paispreceze
cincisprezece
șaisprezece
șaptesprezece
optsprezece
nouăsprezece
douăzeci
douăzeci și unu
douăzeci și două
douăzeci și trei
douăzeci și patru
douăzeci și cinci
douăzeci și șase
douăzeci și șapte
douăzeci și opt
douăzeci și nouă
treizeci
Epilogue
Author's note + Q&A

nouă

1K 56 33
By MARYHOESEOK

Yuna POV

Being fully dressed in black I felt like a spy. I had a black body suit on without a gun and cartridges around my hip. I also had a knife on my belt but I hoped I wouldn't need to use it.

"We're ready to go boss. I'm going to take the right flank, while Taehyun will take the left one. Yeonjun will give us a sign when they will sign the contract. Kai will give us the instructions on out ear piece." Beomgyu said.

He held my waist with one of his arms while talking to Soobin in front of him. We still were in the mansion, but we were in the garage now.

"Kai will drive the g-class while I will take the Q2, I think the rest will go with Kai or?" He added.

Soobin nodded and looked at me.

"So you got the plan? This will be your time to shine little girl." Soobin tilted his head while talking to me.

Beomgyu's arm was still around my waist and he slightly pressed it.

"I will do my best to fulfil my task." I said with a heavy heart.

I looked at the ground and deeply breathed in. I can do this, I'm a Kim and a Kim never fails. When I looked up again I saw that Soobin was gone and left me with Beomgyu.

"We should go now the time window is open now." I heard Kai saying in my ear.

He was already in the car and I saw that it was full of monitors and control blinks. Beomgyu towed me into the Q2 and I smelled in the familiar fragrance of the car.

"It's funny that my Q2 also smells like that." I said out of context.

Beomgyu looked confused at me and then just shrugged his shoulders. He followed behind the g-class of Kai and I finally saw where we were.

"We were in Seoul the whole time?" I asked the driver.

He just nodded and concentrated on the streets. I saw how his eyes were moving to analyse the surroundings.

"Kai why would the make such a deal in this shabby location?" Beomgyu said.

I waited for an answer of Kai but I didn't hear one. I looked to the right side and saw a car speeding in our way. Beomgyu didn't seem to notice it so I slightly panicked.

"Beomgyu there is a speeding car who is directing in our lane!" I said.

He fastly reacted and went another way than Kai. The car started to follow us and when I looked back at the car I started to recognize the car.

"Kai we have a problem, there are Kim securities following us. Tell us where we need to go to lose them!" He pressed out.

Was that YangYang sitting on the driver seat? I reacted without thinking and opened the window to signal them that I'm there.

"Yuna stop that! You have a deal with us, remember that!" Beomgyu pressed a button to close the window and I fastly pulled myself in.

"I can whitewash myself so let me out! They will catch you no matter what!" I replied.

All the good feelings towards them were gone, I only wanted to flee.

"Let her go! We will give you money, everything you need!" I heard a voice in my ear piece.

Was that Haechan?

Beomgyu suddenly pulled right and entered an underground car park. The voice in my ear piece started to get disrupted and suddenly all of the voices were gone.

I looked behind for the car following us but it was nowhere to be seen. Beomgyu abruptly stopped the car and exit the car. He fastly walked to my side and pulled me out of the car.

"Beomgyu just let me go! They will find me no matter where I am it's a question of time." I said while he was towing me somewhere else.

"Just shut up! We're doing the job now and then we will see what Soobin will do with you! You're getting on my nerves. Trying to get out trust and immediately betraying us when you get the chance!" He sounded furious.

The grip of his hand around my upper arm was harsh and hurt.

"Come on, you would to the same! We're not even befriended, what do you expect?" I replied.

I heard him snorting and whispering something. He still was towing me behind him even though I tried to stop him. When we reached the staircase I tried to make us fall down but he noticed my plan.

Beomgyu pulled me closer to him so that our noses were only a few inches away when I look up. He forced me to look at him pulling my chin.

"Listen closely now, you're going to be part of this team if you want or not. We already know that you have implanted a chip with your location information but we thought it wouldn't be necessary to remove it, since we have jammer around us but it seems like we need to remove it. So if you're going to annoy is we will do it without stunning you." His tone was so low that I shivered.

He didn't wait for an answer and continued towing me towards somewhere.

How could they now that I have a chip implanted? The fear of them grew and I hoped that millennium would find me.

Beomgyu pushed a door open and it slowly started to get familiar. This was the headquarter of Jaehyun's business.

"Kai we're here now, how much time have we left?" Beomgyu said.

I saw him nodding but I didn't hear Kai's answer in my ear.

"Pull out your gun and prepare yourself for a fight. They already signed the contract because your idiots were following us!"

I followed the instruction of Beomgyu and silently walked behind him. I'm here for revenge and not fleeing. I pulled myself together and tried to concentrate on the task instead of finding a way to flee.

We silently walked to the conference room where I heard a lot of male voices, I even heard Jaehyun's. We peeked up and I saw Jaehyun with his arm around Wendy. The anger in me raised and I only saw red.

I wanted to storm in there but Beomgyu held me yet again.

"We need to get this contract and then you can get what you want." He whispered.

I nodded and saw that the male was pulling out something. He gave me a mask and I pulled it over my nose and mouth. Barely opening the door he put the narcotic bomb in there. Within in 10 seconds we heard people complaining about the smell.

We again looked up and saw that the first people started to fall down including my targets. Jaehyun tried to grab the contract but he failed sliding down to the ground.

I suddenly saw Taehyun and Soobin on the left side walking towards us. Soobin harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"This will have consequences little girl." He whispered.

His eyes were burning in fury.

The five of us were now in the room and Taehyun and Yeonjun were putting the numbed bodies out of the room. Beomgyu grabbed the contract and put it into his pocket.

"They will wake up in 2 minutes; do what you want to do. We will wait in front of the door." Soobin said to me.

He let go of my arm and left me there. I sat down at the end of the desk.

I closed my eyes and waited for sounds and after a short while I heard light groaning.

"What happened?" Jaehyun looked up.

He didn't notice me at first but when he helped Wendy up he saw me sitting there.

"Yuna what are you doing here?" He stuttered.

I had the gun in my right hand and swirled it around my finger. I signalled them to sit down and the fear in their eyes was incalculable.

"I see you did a successful contract with a big company? A fusion between you and the Son family? A rivalry of the Kim family?" My voice was sweet as sugar.

"It's not like you think it is. I hadn't another option Yuna, please believe me!" He pleaded.

I just laughed and pulled the photos out of my belt.

"What is this Jung Jaehyun or should I say Son Jaehyun?" I stood up and supported my arms with the table.

Their eyes widened when they saw the pictures.

"It's nothing of your business murder!" Wendy disrupted the silence.

My eyes looked at her and I only felt disgust looking at her. Her words triggered me and I pointed my gun at her.

"What did you say slut?" I tilted my head.

The power felt so good.

"Stop that Yuna, we can sort everything out." Jaehyun said in a calm voice.

I started to laugh like a maniac and pointed the gun now at him. He tried not show his fear but his eyes were shaking heavily.

"Sort things out? You used me! You said you loved me! You took my innocence! There is nothing to sort out! Any last words?" I said.

I only noticed in my external angle that Wendy was pulling something out but before she could do anything I already pulled the trigger.

Wendy fell down to the ground and Jaehyun fastly kneeled down to her. Blood streamed out of her stomach and she coughed blood.

"Wendy don't leave me! Yuna call the ambulance!" Jaehyun cried.

I've never seen him crying in all of our time together. He looked up at me and I felt nothing seeing him crying like crazy. I only pointed the gun at him.

"Stop that Yuna; you will ruin your soul with the guilt of killing a person you loved." He told me.

I just laughed and pulled the trigger again but this time I was missing my target. Soobin pulled me away and threw something at Jaehyun.

Wendy was still coughing and she couldn't form any sentence.

"It will lessen the pain. But say goodbye before it's too late." Soobin's voice was ice cold.

Jaehyun just nodded and I only saw how he filled Wendy's mouth with a powder then I blacked out.

Do you have a favourite ship by now?
°JK°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 25
Soobin is a famous guy who fell in love to a ordinary girl what will happen to their love story? will they survive? Will she survive?
43K 328 10
This is a fully mature story.... 🔞🤤 Read at your own risk...
30.7K 510 24
this a Sanji x Zoro, if ya Don't like then leave!
4.6M 98.8K 52
(COMPLETED) There were creatures in this world lurking behind the shadows, unseen and unrelenting. But among them, standing proud and mighty were ni...