douăzeci

Yuna POV

Slowly opening my eyes I saw white ceiling above me. There was beeping and my right side tingled like crazy.

I tried to move my body but it didn't listen to me.

"Guys?" It only came out as a whisper.

My head fell to the side and I saw that it was 5am and all of them were probably asleep. I also felt tired and closed my eyes again, but the beeping of the monitor kept me awake.

Again I tried to move my hand and this time I succeeded.

Pressing the thing in my hand I heard that a siren was going on. Four sleepy boys ran into my room and all of them yelled my name.

"Yuna!" I mostly heard Soobin's voice.

He was the first one on my side grabbing my hand.

"How are you feeling?" His voice was soft.

I never heard him like that. What happened to him?

"I'm very tired and my right side tingles. But I barely feel my body." I whispered.

All of them nodded and when I looked at all of them I saw that someone is missing.

"Where's Beomgyu?" I asked.

They all looked at each other and suddenly a bad feeling came over me.

"Don't worry he's alright but he has a slight memory loss, he still remembers us but he can't remember everything from the past few weeks." Yeonjun said.

I gulped.

"So he's back to the old and cold Beomgyu?"

My voice got clearer with every word I said and I gained more feelings back. Soobin's hand was warm and made me feel better.

"I'm always cold, what are you talking about?" He suddenly stood there.

The previously blonde guy dyed his hair black. Beomgyu walked towards us and stood between the boys.

"Yuna, nice to see you awake." He simply said.

I nodded and he only eyed me.

"I guess I must thank you for rescuing me, the boys told me without you I wouldn't be here now. I kind of lost this memory too."

"That's not a big deal, I'm part of your group now, remember?" I answered.

Hoping that he would remember our plan I tried to be as calm as possible.

"How long was I asleep?" I finally asked.

"For a few days, we also made a plan since the gang party will be tomorrow. But we can't take you with us in your state." Soobin said.

I pouted but I needed to agree.

"I will try to help you as best as possible. Maybe I can tell you some traps or some secrets." I further added.

All of them nodded.

"You should rest, we will go and come back later with some food." Yeonjun said gently.

It felt like he was being a mother for me.

"Can I change rooms? Everything is so dreary here." I asked.

Yeonjun sighed but he nodded.

"Soobin can carry you into your room, but we still need to monitor you for a bit. You had luck that your heart could take the impact of the counterproductive medicines." He eyes Taehyun.