||| DISCONTINUED ||| Soccer S...

By footballerbabe98

17 year old, June Hernández is adjusting to life as Javier "Chicharito" Hernández' little sister. Her brother... More

Soccer Sisters
Part One- 1: Manchester United vs FC Barcelona
Part One- 2: Barcelona
Part One- 3: Hangovers and Sneakers
Part One- 4:Mar Bella
Part One- 5: 18th Birthday
Part One- 6: Before Mexico
Part One- 7. Flight to Mexico
Part One- 8. Reunions
Part One- 9. Going Home
Part One-10. Meanwhile
Part Two- 11. Family and Friends
Part One- 12. Beginning of the Holidays
Part One- 14. Christmas
Part One-15. New Year
Part One- 16. Tryouts
Part One- 17. El Clàsico
Part One- 18. RES Team Banquet
Part One- 19. Now What
Part One- 20. Graduation
Part One- 21. World Cup Opening
Champion's League A/N!
Champion's League A/N Pt 2
La Liga
Part One- 22. Brazil versus Mexico
Part One- 23. Brazil versus Columbia
Part One- 24. Dreams
#DR3AM
Contest!!
Not Sure What to Call This
A/N
Summary
Part Two: Chapter One- Holiday Cheer
Part Two: Chapter Two- Important Gathering
Luke Shaw Injury A/N
Part Two: Chapter Three- Blessings
Part Two- Chapter Four: LOTS AND LOTS of Surprises
Part Two: Chapter Five- Merry Christmas!
Football Fan Tag
Part Two: Chapter Six- First Check Up
Part Two: Chapter Eight- FIFA Ballon D'Or
Part Two: Chapter Nine- Feelings
Part Two: Chapter Ten- Heartbreak
Part Two: Chapter 11- Grieving
PartTwo: Chapter Twelve- Recovering
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen- Eloping
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen- Surprise
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen- Preperations
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen- Trouble Brewing
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen-Expect the Unexpected
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen- The Good and The Bad
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen- World Cup Champions
Part Two: Chapter Twenty- Celebrations
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One- Disappointments and Exciting news.
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Two- Better
Part Two: Chapted Twenty Three- Touring
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four - Beyond Team Rivalries
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five- Making it Work

Part One- 13. Almost Christmas

357 17 3
By footballerbabe98

Neymar's POV

It's one day before Christmas, and June and I are going out to do some last minute shopping. I quickly throw on a tight white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I pull on my faded red leather jacket and toss my Beats around my neck. I grab a black snap back and my aviators.

I walk into June's room and see her grabbing her aviators. She slips her phone in a 'Bad Face Day' case into her hot pink purse. Hot pink Beats decorate her neck along with a matching pink necklace and infinity scarf. June has on a cute black and white stripe cross-cross crop top with a ruffle and jeans with bows along the sides. She also has on black and hot pink Nike's.

"Are you ready, minha princesa?" I ask her from the door way.

"Sure am. Do I look alright?" June looks at me nervously.

"You look perfect," I smile.

Local tabloids have been bashing on the way June dresses. It's more conservative than what Bruna wore, but when June does dress more revealing, the tabloids call her a slut. It drives me crazy, but I know I can't retaliate without it looking bad.
I grab June's hand and we walk down the stairs together. I see Rafa lounging on the couch with her lap top and we wave our goodbyes.

I lead June out to my car and help her in. I shut her door once I'm sure she's settled before heading to the driver's seat. I turn on the car and start heading to the large indoor mall. I turn on the radio and Ai Eu Se Tu Pego instantly flood my car. I cheer and turn the volume up. I start to dance the best I can as I drive.

"You can't dance! No! Stop it Neymar! Stop it right now! You'll get us killed!" June shrieks.

"We will get killed if you keep yelling like that, princesa. Relax. I know what I'm doing," I assure her, continuing to dance.

"Meu Deus," June smacks her forehead. {My God}

I laugh and grab her hand. I smile over at her as I take a sharp right to towards the mall. June grips my hand and takes a deep breath. I shake my head. She should know I'm not going to do anything to get us killed. I kiss the back if her hand, and she laughs. I take a wide left into the parking lot, and June falls towards me. I shake my head and laugh. She pushes herself off of my and lightly hits my arm.

"You're a jerk," she pouts.

"But I'm a handsome jerk," I smirk at her as I pull into a spot.

"I guess you're my handsome jerk," she smiles and kisses my cheek.

"That's my girl," I wink at her.

We step out and are immediately surround by paparazzi. I wrap my arm around June and hold her close. She bows her head, wrapping an arm around my waist, June grabs my jacket in my hand. We walk into the mall, and security prevents them from following.

"I will never be used to that," June mutters.

"Doesn't that happen with Javier?"

"Not much anymore. He made a big deal about the paparazzi in England not bothering me when I started traveling with him since I was going through a lot," June shrugs.

"Done," I say dropping her hand. I walk back to the doors and step out.

"Neymar!" June calls, and I ignore her.

"Ouça-se! Eu não fazer nada você perto de mim e minha namorada! Ela está passando por muita coisa, e todos vocês aglomerando ela, pedindo-lhe perguntas que são estúpido e irrelevante é a última coisa que ela precisa. Quando estamos juntos, eu não quero paparazzi dentro de um raio de vinte metros de nós," I announce, balling my fists up, and they start backing up. {Listen up! I do not want you near me and my girlfriend! She is going through a lot, and all of you crowding her, asking her questions that are stupid and irrelevant is the last thing she needs. When we're together, I do not want paparazzi within a radius of twenty feet of us.}

I walk back in and grab June's hand. I smile down at her, and she bursts out laughing. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I lightly press my lips to her forehead.

"Problem solved," I grin as we head to the toy store.

"You're insane! You didn't have to do that, Neymar," June kisses my cheek.

"Yes I did. I want you to be happy."

"I'm always happy with you, Neymar," June leans up and kisses me.

"Mmmm. I'd do anything to keep a smile on your face," I hold her hand as we walk around.

We pick up some last minute gifts for our friends and family. In all reality, we did have all our shopping done; we just wanted to get out of the house. I take her over to the food court and order us drinks and sandwiches.

I take June over to a table by the fountain. I sit down next to her and grab her hand. June gives me a bright smile and we start eating. We talk about the holidays and of course football.

June talks about the teams at her school- Varsity and Junior Varsity. I bet she'll be on the best team but June's not so convinced.

"How can there be a better goalie than you? The entire Brazilian National Team took 45 shots at you and only 7 of them made it," I grab my phone and pull up the calculator, "That's about 15%, princesa."

"Still you never know. I'm hopeful though."

"Pardon, are you Neymar?" A small voice asks.

"I am," I look down and see a 10 year old boy or so standing there.

"Can I please have your autograph and a picture?"

"Of-"

"Davi! Stop bothering Neymar! We have shopping to do," a woman walks over, "I'm so sorry for him."

"It's not a bother at all and of course you can have a picture and autograph," I smile, feeling an immediate soft spot for him since he shares the same name as my son.

I pull out a Sharpie and sign the back of Davi's jersey. I write him a message and smile. He pulls out his phone and hands it to June. She takes a few pictures of us and hands the phone to me. I pull it out of the case and sign the back of his phone as well.

"Obrigado!" Davi smiles widely.

"Sem problemas! O prazer é meu," I give him a hug. {No problem! It's my pleasure.}

"Adeus," Davi waves, and he and his mum walk away.

"That was sweet," June leans forward and kisses me.

"Fans are a huge part of this. They keep me going."

"And to think I was a fan of yours," June says thoughtfully.

"Was? You still aren't?" I pout.

"Of course I am. What I meant was I was a fan of yours, and now I'm dating you. Life is funny that way. I didn't know you until August and since then you've become one of the most important person in my life."

"You're cute," I laugh.

"I give you a sappy story about how important you are, and all I get is 'you're cute'? I'm offended, Neymar," June holds a hand dramatically over her heart.

June's POV

I watch Neymar's face fall slightly as I pout at him. He rubs his face with his free hand, and I try not to giggle. He stands up and pulls me with him. Neymar fishes around in his pocket. He stops in front of the fountain with a waterfall and stands behind me. He presses a penny into my hand. Neymar's arms wind around my waist, and he kisses my neck.

"Make a wish, June," his hot breath sends a chill down my spine.

I take a deep breath and think about my wish. I close my eyes and think about how it feels to stand in Neymar's grasp. I like it a lot. I think about the recent months with Neymar, Javier, Summer, Lety, Ana, and Cole. I know what I want to wish for, as I toss the penny in the water. I hear the plop of the water and turn around. I rest my head on his chest. I smile up at Neymar and he pulls me closer, slipping his hands into my back pockets.

"What did you wish for?" He asks as his lips skim down my jaw.

"If I tell, my wish won't come true. I can't lose it," I close my eyes and tilt my head up towards him.

"Alright. Let's finish our food and then look around some more," Neymar suggests.

"Okay but first a cute cliché couple picture," I squeal.

Neymar asks a lady walking any if she'll take a picture of us, and she agrees. Neymar wraps his arms around my waist from behind in front of the fountain, and I giggle. I weave our fingers together and turn my head. I kiss him sweetly.

"Here you go. You two are a cute couple. And I know that Brazil is going to win the World Cup," the woman says handing my phone to Neymar.

"Obrigado," we say.

"Obrigado. That means a lot to me," Neymar smiles.

"Of course. Have a good Christmas," she waves and walks away.

We return to our table and finish eating. Right after Christmas, we're going back to Barcelona. Neymar has several games there and a New Year's party. This will be the first year since I was 13 that I won't be at the Manchester United party. Summer is going with Javier. After that, I stay for one game before I head back to England to spend more time with my brother. Neymar didn't throw a fit about it this time. He understands that my brother is very important to me. I also have football team try outs in February. I'm really going to miss Neymar. He won't be able to visit much between Primera Division games and internationals for the World Cup. I won't be able to see him much either It'll be the last semester I have at RES before I graduate.

Neymar's already promised to be my date to Prom and come to my graduation. I'm excited knowing he's going to come. I like Neymar a lot. I don't know if I love him though. Either way, we'll have a lot of fun at Prom together. Last year, Luke and I went as friends together.

Neymar told me that when I make the girl's football team, he'll make sure to come to my first game. I thanked him, but at the same time I know it'd be almost impossible for him to take the time off to come all the way to my game. Neymar on the other hand finds it completely normal. His claim is that I've been to do many of his games that he will come to as many of mine as he can. That's all hypothetical though.

We throw our trash away and walk around the mall more together. His arm is resting on my shoulder, and I've wrapped my arm around his waist. I lean into his body, feeling safe. I weave our fingers together and smile.

"You're the best," I smile softly looking ahead.

"I try," he sighs.

"Well whatever you're doing, don't stop," I giggle. "What was your favourite thing we did back in Indianapolis?"

"My favourite thing was probably when we went ice skating. That was a lot of fun," Neymar responds after a minute.

"I liked that too."

"You looked so cute all bundled up. I liked how your face flushed red from the cold and how the snow glittered sliver in your hair. You looked like an angel. But most importantly, you're my angel," Neymar squeezes my hand.

"And you're my knight in shining armour. I don't know what I'd have done without you with all the drama the last few months," I kiss his hand.

"I think it'll be good for you to be in England," Neymar murmurs.

"I'm excited to go back. I haven't been for a while."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. But we'll text, snap chat, call, Skype, and all that good stuff."

"I'll visit you as I can," Neymar promises, "Is summer staying with you guys?"

"Yeah. But she'll go back and forth to watch Sergi play as well. I'd do the same but Ma, Dad, and Chicha want me in school as much as possible."

"It's like a four hour drive from Old Trafford to Rydens though," Neymar comments.

"Better than a four or five hour flight," I chuckle.

"I guess," he mumbles.

"Hey. Hey. Don't be sad. We still have a few weeks left together before I have to go. And I am coming with you to Barça before I go back to England," I soothe, rubbing a hand over his chest.

"I know," he rests his forehead on my shoulder. "Let's go home and watch a movie."

"What movie?"

"Whatever movie or movies you want," Neymar smiles against my neck.

"Despicable Me marathon!" I squeal.

"Let's go get them!"

Neymar and I head over to a movie store. We buy the two DVDs and walk back Neymar's car. I sit down and slide my sunglasses on. He hits the gas and takes off almost as soon as he can. I look down at my phone and see a few texts from Lauryn about upcoming football team tryouts. I transfer all the dates into my phone. I smirk feeling ready. Whatever happens I'll be good.

Neymar reaches the house, and we walk into the family room. Neymar pulls out his phone and announces that everyone went out and will be back in a few hours. I open up the DVD and place it in the player while Neymar grabs popcorn and water for us.

I hit play and the trailers roll. Neymar comes down and sits in the large arm chair. He sets the food down on the table next to him, and I walk over to him. I have a blanket and sit down in his lap. I place the blanket over us and cuddle up in his chest.

"This is perfect," I kiss his neck.

"I think so too," Neymar nuzzles my cheek.

Javier's POV

"This is great," I smile at Summer as we lay on her couch watching TV.

"I think so too," she smiles up at me. "What do you think of Vivianna?"

"I like her. She seems nice," I smile kissing her cheek, "What about you?"

"I think she and my brother are perfect for each other," Summer leans up and kisses me. I kiss her back and pull her into my lap.

"I think we're perfect for each other."

"Really?" Summer looks surprised.

"What is that face for? Do you not think that we're a good couple?" I pout, and her eyes widen.

"No. I think we are! I just meant that they must be serious since he decided not to come to Thanksgiving in Indianapolis and I've never seen Sergi so happy and I really want him to actually enjoy himself and I mean of course I think we're super cute but he and-"

"I know what you mean," I laugh kissing her cheek.

"Oh good," Summer looks relieved.

"I'm excited for Christmas," I smile at her.

"Me too," Summer kisses me sweetly.

I chuckle and hold her tighter against my body. My phone buzzes, and I see tweets from June and Neymar. I open them and see two cute pictures of she and Neymar at the mall together. They're kissing in front of a waterfall and fountain; then, cuddling together on his sofa. The caption reads, "Almost Christmas time with my favourite!" I smile when I see how happy they both look.

I pull out my phone and snap a picture with Summer. I grin and post it on Twitter and Instagram. Summer snuggles deeper into my arms, and I hold her tight. I like the feeling of her in my arms. It makes me feel like I'm protecting her.

"Buenos noches," I kiss her forehead, lowering the volume so we can sleep.

"Buenos noches, Javier," she replies sleepily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ˚˖⁺ ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
82.5K 1.2K 60
"Admit that you were jealous!" y/n says "maybe a little" he says, kissing her in front of her ex boyfriend. 💀CRINGY AT FIRST THEN BETTER💀 . Y/n is...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
18.8K 441 27
I used to not believe in love. I thought it was all just a fantasy, and that it was, Just a fantasy. Until now. Until him. Nina Carson- just moves to...