How do I love (Bakugan Battle...

By AnimeBeagle

Everything has been handed to her since she had stepped forward as a Bakugan trainer. She has not been able t... More

Hit Hard
Weird
To Cute
Fans
Parents
Parents pt 2
Bad poems and Pick up lines
Parents 3pt
Parents pt4
What!?!?
Really?!
Easter Special
How?!!!
What are we going to do?
Fight!!
Memory
Who are you?
Y/n turned!!!!
So Close
Deal?
Date
Lightning
Awesome Ones?
Switched
Life Line
Back Home
Competition?
Kiki?
Mom's Power
Final Battle
Friends instead of Rivals
Normal Day?
...
Author Note

Azira and Y/n

521 5 1
By AnimeBeagle

Third Person POV

"Can Azira come and play?" The small girl asked, playing with her skirt.

"Y/n Azira left a little bit ago, " The lady from the orphanage said.

"Okay!" Y/n wobbled down the high stairs. Once she was off the stairs she ran off. She looked around the house. "Azira!" She called, stepping into the forest. She stumbled on Azira's weak form. "Azira are you okay?"

"Oh, Y/n, I'm doing fine-" The skinny female coughed before finishing her sentence. Y/n gazed at her friend with concern. Her cheekbones were visible, her hair stained with dirt.

"Come on, you should eat at my house." Y/n offered her hand. Azira laid her boney on Y/n's.

"Lady Y/n you shouldn't go off by yourself," Chiyo stated after she glared at the weak child. "Who's this? You know your father would not let such a thing in our home-"

"Azira isn't a thing now tell the maid to prepare the bath and a large meal." She stomped her foot.

"Of course," She bowed and opened the car down.

"Azira why are you so weak?" She question, Azira let her blonde hair cover her eyes.

"Because they aren't feeding me..." She mumbles, too quiet for Y/n to hear.

"What?"

"They don't feed me Y/n! Not everyone has a large house, warm meals and everything they wish!" Azira shouted, scaring the 5-year old.

"I'm sorry... If it wasn't for my family you would be fine. I take full responsibility but why aren't they feeding you?" Y/n replied calmly.

"Y/n I'm an outcast. They treat me like dirt. I don't know what I did to deserve this." She cried in her palms. Y/n hugged, rubbing her back softly.

"Lady we're here," The driver announced. Y/n slowly lead Azira out the vehicle.

"Come on maybe I can convince Father to put you in our care." Y/n knew the answer to that question. No was what she got for the past few months.

Y/n headed up the staircase and in the bath. Y/n's mother heard of their arrival and came to help.

"Can I help?" She asked,

"Of course Mom!" Y/n responded. Her mother pulled her selves up. Y/n's mother gently wrapped Azira's blonde hair up in a bun. Y/n was sent to get some clothes.

"Shoot, my clothes don't fit. Maybe Brother has some clothes?" She tiptoed to his room. It was heavily guarded. She managed to get what she was after and headed to the bathroom.

Her Mother was finished washing her body. She sighed in displeasure. "Oh, sweetie your hair is so beautiful." She scrubbed harshly, Azira gritted her teeth.

"I know it hurts but its worth it." Y/n held Azira hand. They dried the girl off and Y/n gave her a baggy shirt and large joggers.

"Y/n your clothes didn't fit?"

"No mom, I got brothers instead." She nodded and changed Azira. Y/n's mother proceeded to brush her tangled hair, tieing it in a high ponytail.

"Now to get you full," Y/n nodded, they both wiped their hands. And lead her to the dining hall. The whole table was filled with delicious delights. "Eat up!"

"Shouldn't you guys eat too?"

"We'll eat some ramen. It's all about you, " Azira gloomy eyes finally caught their Purple glow. She gulped down food, Y/n, and her mother high fived.

"What is the meaning of this!" The voice Y/n had not thought about. Father came storming in the room. "Why is such a rat in my home!" Azira looked at her lap in shame.

"Honey, please don't say such rude things." She tried to calm her rude husband down.

"I'm so sorry Azira, " Her eyes were covered by her hair once again. Azira didn't answer, Y/n finally saw her tears.

A bowl of sauce hit her in the head. She cried as she took the bowl of her head. Soy sauce had come down from her cheeks. Y/n grabbed napkins and clean her up.

"I swear the L/n family name will be dragged through the dirt!" She roared, she sprinted away from the house.

"I hate you Dad!" She screamed at the drunken man before dashing from the scene. Y/n cried herself to sleep that night and every night for a month.

Six years later

"Another win from the raining champ!" She ignores the voice, Y/n had lost most of her emotions.  Winning isn't everything, it's almost like a lost feeling.

"Y/n L/n I'm here to beat you fulfill my promise from long ago!" She glances at the other side of the field. "I'm Azira Taeki ready to end your streak!"

Y/n's brain went haywire had that name. 'That name sounds so familiar,'

"Okay, " Her eyes widen, Azira.

Both take out their Bakuball. Both lashed their Bakuball. Both stare straught into other eyes.

'Forgive me Azira,'

After the fight

Y/n came out as the victor, Y/n smiled in happiness. Not because she won, because she was pumped with adrenaline. Azira was on her knees.

"How! I should have won!" Azira banged her fist on the grass.

"Azira it's okay to lose-"

"Don't you dare talk to me! You treated me like dirt just like everyone else. I trusted you, " She whispered. "All I wanted was a friend!" She wailed.

"Azira what happened wasn't my fault." Azira looked up, her eyes glossy.

"Y/n I Azira Taeki officially make you my rival. I want to beat you at everything and anything." She declared, standing up. Her purple eyes were filled with ferocity.

A few months later

"Y/n..." Azira called, the rain blurred her out. Y/n cried in her knee, her body was soaked. "Y/n I-"

"I don't need your pity Azira. Like you said you are my rival, " Y/n cut her off.

"But even if I am I still care. If you aren't well then what's the point of being rivals." Azira asked Y/n tighten her grip on her knees.

"Just go away. You won, I don't care." Azira was taken back by her sentence.

"What? Why!"

"Because I have no purpose without my mom. She's was everything! She was took so easily and I was to blame! You don't know..." Y/n said rudely.

"I do... I know-"

"Just go away!" Y/n shoved Azira away. Tears welled up in Y/n's E/c eyes.

"Fine, " Azira hollered before leaving Y/n alone in the rain.

Present Time

"We both changed so much, " Y/n mumbled, having flashbacks.

"Yeah,"

"Y/n, Azira come here and pose! We need a video!" Y/n agreed and Azira and Y/n race toward Lia. They both stumble and tumble, they bumped into Lia. "Be careful next time!" Dan and Wynton laughed, falling to the ground, holding their stomach.

"S-Shut up!" Azira defended, her cheeks a pink tint.

I never want moments like this to end. But I never knew how much I'll change, in ways I never thought.

(A/n A COUPLE MORE CHAPTER LEFT UNTIL ITS OVER!!! But when I finish this I'll have a Fullmetal Alchemist story for you guys, please check it out. I collaborate with someone so please read it. Sorry if this is bad, It's 8:05 in the morning and I've been up all night. But sorry for the rambling and Let the radio begin, Bye Beagle out:)

Magnus: I don't see the point for this.

Author: Azira is going to be a big part of the story so we need it, dummy!

Magnus: Gosh, Beagle you're too aggressive.

Dan: Yeah! You tried to hit me with a bat.

Author: I had a good reason, you touched some Yaoi Manga. Never get in the way of a Girl's yaoi.

Magnus: Whatever you say.

Author: That better not be an attitude I hear.

Magnus: Gosh, what are you, my mom?

Author: I don't know, am I?

Dan: No she's doing it again.

Author: Doing what?

Dan: Stop!!!

Author: Shun what am I doing wrong?

Shun: I don't know either.

Lia: Its because Dan and Magnus are total idiots. Beagle its because you are reversing the question.

Author: Ha! Really!

Magnus: Oh, shut up.

Azira: Is this how it always is?

Lia: Pretty much.

Azira: Just knock them out already Beagle.

Wynton and Shun: That's all there is bye reader!!!

Author: I swear if you cut me off one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.8K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
5.4K 103 17
What if Dan was Neathian and friends with princess Fabia during his childhood But sent to the human world after a War broke out when the Gaundalians...
42.1K 976 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
11 0 13
When (Y/N) goes for a run, she never expected that a trip could change her life. This is a Reader X Bakugo story. I do not own the MHA characters. ...