dreams.

By a-writing-potato

it's chaos... but it's their family chaos. and they love it. ◈¨°◑¸»¯✺﹢°⇤∴∝∗ [[ D I S C O N T I N U E D ]] ◈¨°... More

letters from asshole aunts
surprise, bitch
penthouse life
finding out
planting love with lilies
i'm problematic lmao why did i start a book
meet the malfoys
crazy rich wizards
heartbreaks
i'm sorry
glasses ; oneshot

unknown numbers

1.7K 25 57
By a-writing-potato

"Darling, you better speak up.
I'm only fluent in English and Prada."

~

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz.

Hydra frowned and took her phone out of her bag to check her notifications. Ten unread messages. Her eyes widened but then squinted in confusion because they were all from an unknown number,

Silently excusing herself from the table of happy brunchers, she turned to face Andrew who was patiently waiting by the door, and seemingly staring at Liz.

Hydra tilted her head and decided to read Andrew's mind.

Liz is too pretty- wow. Okay, enough of that.

"Ehem?" Hydra raised a brow at the dazed manager. That made him snap out of it.

No one, and I mean no one, ever ignores Hydra Lynx Malfoy's 'ehem'.

Slightly flustered, he smiled at Hya, "What can I do for you, Ms. Hya?"

"If anyone asks, I'm in the restroom." Hya says.

Andrew nodded. "Of course, Miss."

Hydra nodded back and ran off to the restroom. Once she got there, she threw her bag on the counter and pulled out her phone, clicking on the messages.

"Well look who it is.
Good morning, little Hydra.
You seem to be enjoying your stay.
But not for long.
So here's how this goes down.
If you tell on me, I'll kill your whole family.
But if you shut it and come with us, they'll be safe and happy like nothing is going on.
So which one will it be?
You have five hours til the ball.
Make up your mind."

"Who the fu-"

~

"Hey, Al. Where have you been?" James asked a slightly sweaty Albus, who ran from the lobby after just... coming out to his mother.

One family member down. Nearly a hundred more to go.

"Uh, I was with Alex. We had a coffee." Albus replied.

"Oh yeah! What was that about? I didn't know you knew him." James said.

Albus started to freak out. Has his cover been blown?

"His Dad, uh, asked me to tell him something. Uhm, yeah." He shrugged. Internally, he was contemplating how to actually tell James. Should he tell a joke or something?

James nodded. "Aight. Well, we have to go upstairs now. Dad said that Aunt Mione's suits came earlier in our floor. If we don't get there in 10 minutes, he will send us to Hydra."

"Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt, no doubt, no doubt," Albus said and pressed the elevator button.

When it opened, James followed him inside, but then realized someone was missing. "Hey, Al, have you seen Leo?"

Fuck. "No, why would I know where he is? It's not like I know his every move. I don't know where he is, okay-!" Albus burst out.

"Okay, okay! Calm down, Al. What's up with you?" James frowned worriedly at his brother, watching as he buried his face in his hands.

"I'm just... tired I guess. I'm sorry I snapped at you." Al mumbled quietly.

The elevator door opened once more, revealing the men sat down in a long table.

Harry stood up from his seat and approached his kids, his smile dropping slightly when he looked at Al's expression. "Hey guys. Al, what's wrong? Are you ill?"

Albus, who's eyes were drooping as if he just woke up from a nap, just waved and shook his head dismissively, but then he slightly tumbled and began tilting backwards, fainting.

"Al!"

~

"I think that's enough pumpkin pasties for you," Ara shook her head at Rose, grabbing the dessert from her.

Rose, who's mouth was still full, retorted. "Hey! Ara, give it back!"

"No! We have like 5 hours til the ball, you have to stop eating! Do you even want to fit in your gorgeous emerald dress?" Cel frowned at her.

"Celestine, I couldn't give a single fuck! These are Grandma Weasley's pumpkin pasties we're talking about. You think I'd pass up the chance to eat that delicious sweet, cinnamon filling with that buttery, flaky crust? Hell no!" Rose retaliated.

Ara and Cel rolled their eyes at her. "I'm gonna go up. I need a shower." Cel announced and trudged out the door.

"And you? Are you gonna finish this whole plate of pasties?" Ara asked, looking at Rose with pity.

"Mm-hmm." Rose hummed, stuffing her mouth with a piece of pasty.

Ara shrugged and went up to the door, before looking back at Rose. "Did you know that some Netflix actors are coming? Geez, I heard the cast of Stranger Things was coming and I was like-"

"GET THESE PASTIES AWAY FROM ME! FINN'S COMING AND I NEED TO LOOK MY BEST-!" Rose yelled and threw the pasties across the room, running out the door before Ara.

"Isn't Schnapp underrated though? I mean-" Ara looked and saw that Rose wasn't in the room anymore. "Well that was quick."

Ara sighed and picked up the pasties, putting them back on the dish before leaving the room, checking her phone to see 5 missed calls from Hya.

"Oh shit." She said before immediately calling back.

The system of calling Hydra Lynx Malfoy is very complicated. If she hasn't picked up by the first two rings, she's probably binging Rupaul's Drag Race and will appreciate it if you didn't call.

By the next third and fourth ring, and she still hasn't picked up, she's probably busy and couldn't talk to anyone at the moment.

By the fifth and sixth, she's definitely ignoring you and doesn't wanna communicate with you in any way shape or form.

But no one really knows what happens during the seventh ring.

1 ring-

"Hey. You've reached Hya's voicemail. Wow that sounds weird to say-" followed by the beep.

Ara frowned. Hya never leaves anyone on voicemail. She hates having to do stuff that should already be done. One of the few reasons why she's top of her class.

"Hi, uh it's your sister. Where are you? Call me back when you get this message. We'll be at the penthouse." Ara said.

Looking down at her phone, she thought. Something was off about Hya leaving a message.

Then her phone rang.

"Hya! I was calling you, where are you?" Ara said in a panicked voice.

"Calm down, sis. I went to the restroom, no biggie. Didn't you ask Andrew?"

"No, I did not. Sorry. Well, what were you calling about?" Ara asked.

"I was wondering if you could please get up here in the penthouse or else Mum might carry you up here herself."

"O-of course. Sorry. Bye." Ara stuttered and ended the call.

Hm. Still off.

~

"No, no, no. I'm sorry, Ms. Jenner, but for the last time, we will not be sending your daughters limousines. Yes, I understand it's classy but Mia Belle doesn't do that. If you want, I could ask some of my staff to go there and drive their sports cars for them. No problem. Thank you!"

Hermione sighed after dropping the call.

"Who was that?" Ginny asked, popping a strawberry in her mouth from the bowl in front of them.

"Clients. No big deal." Hermione shrugged, eating some of the berries.

Say scoffed and went over to get some for herself, too. "Right. Sorry. I didn't know the Kardashians are no big deal."

"Oh, man, Mione. You're replacing us with celebrities, aren't you? Just last month, you and Draco went on a double date with 'Ben and Sophie'. Do they even know you're married?" Pansy asked.

"Oh, c'mon, they're one of the few out there. They keep quiet. And they don't go on social media, so we were comfortable telling them. They were very lovely." Hermione said.

"Wait, Ben and Sophie who?" Alex asked.

Ginny looked at him with a stern face. "Is there any other Ben and Sophie?"

Alex laughed, "Well first I thought Cucumberpatch but then that's waaaay too popular like woah. I would literally never stop gushing about him so if you've met him, I'd hate that. But I'd love that for you."

"Well, I have. Also, really? Cucumberpatch?" Hermione said.

"Hey! Don't beat him up. Honey, you call Blueberry Cheesecake whatever you want." Jazz smiled at him.

"Please excuse me for a moment, I'll just scream my head off at the balcony." Alex said monotonously.

Belle sighed and looked back at him. "Ah, crap. I better go after him before he jumps off with excitement."

Hermione apologized quietly before speaking again, "So I have to warn everyone first-"

The elevator dinged, cutting her off.

"Hi! Sorry, had to do something. Just continue, please." Ara said before dropping her bag and pulling up a chair.

"Alright. Now that everyone's here, I'd like to warn everyone about tonight. There will be a lot of reporters later. Now, the Revelation ball is for the world to know that Draco Malfoy has a family. Clearly, they will be wondering who you all are and what you are doing there."

Hermione started off.

"Can I pretend to be Michelle Obama's messenger and say sorry to you guys 'cause she had a lunch date with Oprah?" Lin asked.

"No. Just say you were childhood friends with Draco. If they ask if you know anything, say you have no clue what this is about." Hermione says.

Liz frowned. "Hey, do people in your school know that you're children of Draco and Hermione Malfoy?"

"Oh, yeah. Pretty popular for it. Leo tends to be inconsiderate and runs away from girls." Hydra explains.

"Whereas people like James Potter..." Ara started.

"...Scorpius Malfoy..." Rose scoffed.

"...And Cristopher Zabini tend to be otherwise." Cel explained.

In the midst of the silence, Alex came rushing in with Belle.

"I'm here to inform you all that I'm alright. Now, where were we?" Alex asked, grabbing a chair.

"Well, we have a lot of celebrity guests so please do not fangirl in front of them. It would be embarrassing for you and for me." Hermione says.

Alex raised his hand. "Hermione?"

"Yes?"

"Who's coming?"

"Oh, well, our friends and family, Ben and Sophie, the Kardashians for some reason, Robert Downey Jr 'cause Draco tricked him, all the Chrises of Hollywood, Hollywood actors in general, Netflix show actors, a few bands, singers like Adele or Ariana Grande, famous designers, a few YouTubers, and loads more Marvel actors for the kids 'cause they definitely are obsessed with the MCU."

Hermione counted off.

"Wait, wait, wait. When you say Marvel actors, you mean...?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I've mentioned RDJ and Ben already, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle, Winston Duke, Chadwick Boseman, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, you know. Everyone."

"I'm sorry, can you repeat the last two for me?" Alex requested.

"Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston-"

She was cut off by a thud and they look down to see what happened.

Alex fainted. Belle sighed, carrying him and mumbling something about calming him down already.

"Why all these Marvel actors?" Say asked.

"The Author is like a huge Marvel fan and whether or not the readers can relate, she doesn't care, 'cause she absolutely is obsessed with Marvel." Ara said.

"Damn right, she is." I say.

(a/n: yeah sorry, i'm weird)

~

Albus groaned as he tried to open his eyes, the light from the sun waking him up.

He rubbed his face slightly, before opening his eyes and seeing light grey eyes looking back at him.

(a/n: take a shot every time i write eyes. hey, at least they're not orbs)

"AAAHHHHHH!" Albus yelled alarmingly, almost falling from the bed.

"Al! Calm down. It's just me. They asked if I could check up on you." Leo said, trying to calm the younger boy down.

Albus scoffed. Just him, he says. Yeah okay, Malfoy. Good one.

"Al?" Leo said, waving his hand in front of Albus' face.

Albus sighed and looked at him. Dammit, no one's allowed to look this good. "Yeah, I'm here. I'm okay. Where's everyone?"

"They're outside, eating. They said you just fainted. Are you sure you're fine? You don't have a fever, do you?" Leo asked, putting the back of his hand against Al's neck.

(a/n: dammit. i ship them too much. i can't even ship my canon ships)

Albus gulped as he felt Leo's hands touch his skin. If I wasn't hot before, I sure am now bitch. "Uhm no, I'm fine. Maybe just a bit hungry."

"But you're all red." Leo frowned in concern.

That's because you touched my neck, you stupid, gorgeous asshole.

"Yeah, maybe it's just the room. Let's go outside now, they must be wondering what's going on." Albus said, quickly changing the subject.

He then ran awkwardly out the room, leaving Leo.

"Well that was weird." Leo said out loud.

~

"Alex, for the last time, you can't hide behind me the entire time." Hermione said, fanning her little cousin.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Why not? When you greet your extra special guests, I'll be there and you'll have to introduce me."

"They'll think you're my stalker." Hermione sighed.

Alex opened his mouth to say something, but then cut himself off.

"Exactly." Hermione said.

"Ughh fine-"

Ding.

"Oop, I gotta get that. See you Mione." Alex said.

"Be back with your suit, we're gonna start doing hair and makeup." Hermione called out as he went outside the balcony.

Checking his phone, he looked down to see messages from Albus. They had exchanged numbers earlier when they grabbed a coffee.

"Can we talk? Meet me in the indoor garden in 5."

Alex groaned. "I have to babysit now?"

~

"Has she replied yet?" The woman asked.

Gladys trembled before showing her the phone. "She's seen it, Ma'am. But she hasn't replied to it yet."

"Hm. Good. She's intimidated." The woman said, drinking a glass of wine.

"What exactly do you want a 14 year old girl for, Mistress?" Gladys asked.

"She's smart, that girl. Her sister is too, but this one is fearless. She has power, a mind of her own. Does whatever she sees right. We can use that against her, use her pride and morale."

"How are you so sure?" Gladys asked.

"I know her parents. I know her parents much more than you do. She's inherited her parents' skillset. Maybe even more. She has a lot to offer. She'll be replying any minute no-"

Ding.

"She has replied, Mistress." Gladys said in slight fear. "She asked who we were."

"She's straight to the point." The woman cackled, her eyes twitching slightly as she took a strand of her dark locks and twirled it around her finger.

"What do I reply, Mistress?" Gladys asked.

"Tell her an old friend has come to say hi." The woman grinned sadistically.

~

"Albus, I swear, I'm not a vending machine. You can't always call me when you don't know what to do." Alex sighed at the teenager.

"Tried Googling it, didn't work." Albus sighed. Alex scoffed at him.

"What's up?" Alex asked.

"I fainted." Albus said.

"Same."

"I'm serious."

"Do I look like a joker to you? Don't answer that." Alex said.

"Well, when I woke up, Leo was there." Albus said.

Alex squealed and took a seat, resting his chin on his fists like a little girl listening to a bedtime story. "Do tell."

"He asked if I was feeling fine and then he touched my neck to check my temperature." Albus said.

"Damn. My crush doesn't even look at me. Kidding, I have a boyfriend." Alex sighed.

"And then whenever I'd say I'm fine he just looks at me with concern swimming in those gorgeous silver eyes of his like holy shit how do you have that effect on me." Albus sighed.

"Al, chill. Are you super sure he's straight? I mean, I get the whole Cel thing and the girl is nice but I mean, he's done more moves on you than he's done on her. Just saying." Alex says.

"They weren't moves. They were acts of genuine concern from a friend." Albus mumbled.

"Riiight. I didn't know acts of genuine concern from a friend results to serious blushing and goofy smiling." Alex looked at Albus.

"It's his fault. Why does he have to keep doing this? Why do I have to like him so much? I mean, it's literally the first rule of friendship. Don't like your best friend's siblings." Albus sighed, plopping down the sofa beside Alex.

"Oh, Al," Alex said, hugging the younger boy, "I know it's hard. My first crush was my best friend. So you have to think about how much worse that was."

"Oh, man. That must've been hard for you." Albus said.

"You have no idea. But you know, I had my siblings and my cousins who I knew I could trust. They were smart about it, you know. Even Liz, Lin and Say." Alex said.

"So like brilliance is in the blood?" Albus sniggered.

"Pretty much." Alex shrugged.

"Even the once evil stepsisters?" Albus frowned.

"Oh yeah. Liz graduated top of her class in Cambridge. Lin and Say went on competitions internationally and won trophies." Alex said as a matter of factly.

"What about you guys?" Albus asked.

"I graduated top in my class at Oxford. Jazz went overseas to study at Princeton. Ced went overseas and studied at MIT. And Belle went overseas too to study at Yale."

"Woah. At my school, it's kind of like a highschool to college type of thing. My parents and Aunt Mione studied there. Even though Auntie Mione didn't have to go to college after, she still went overseas to study at Harvard and she graduated top of her class and this was all after two years of Ara being born." Albus said.

Albus is very familiar with Muggle things. His Grandmother was a Muggleborn after all. So he knew the concept of college.

"Really? Wow, good for her. Are you all smart, too?" Alex asked.

"We're more street smart than book smart. Only a few of us are really smart. The girls are usually always the smartest. Rose, Victoire, Dominique, Roxanne, Lily. I'm not too bad. My cousins, Fred and Louis are actually smart. James and Hugo are decent, but they are also very athletic." Albus counted off.

"Big family you got there." Alex said.

"Yeah. More than you know. The Malfoys and the Zabinis are actually like family to us, as well." Albus said.

"Oh yeah?" Alex asked.

"Yeahp. Ara is the smartest out of the Malfoy children. Always a book of some sort on her. James likes her. She doesn't like him. Everyone in school roots for James, especially in their morning quarrels in the Great Hall everyday." Albus said.

"Well that's sad for James." Alex said.

"No, don't be. James hasn't stopped crushing on her since the day they met. Which was basically when they were fetuses. Literally. He thinks she'll get her one day." Albus said.

"Cuuute. What about Scorpius?" Alex asked.

"Scorpius has good grades. Very popular. Very flashy. Like the school clown. The moment he stepped foot in that school, he was the clown." Albus said.

"Right. Hya?" Alex inquired.

"Hya is popular, too. Very Ginny Weasley. A lot of boys like her, but they're all too chicken to talk to her. Uncle Draco hates it. James is kind of her big brother, too. Always has a pep talk with whoever likes her. Always drags Scorpius and Leo along."

"Heh. Speaking of Leo, how's Leo?"

"Leo is the quietest Malfoy. Smartest after Ara. He's dramatic. Emo. He's also a very good singer. Also popular, but everyone is intimidated by him, except family friends." Albus said.

"When did you realize you liked him?" Alex asked giddily.

"I don't know. Third year?" Albus sighed.

"And how long has that been?" Alex asked.

"Two years." Albus replied.

"Woooow. Not even my phone lasts that long." Alex exclaims, looking out the balcony and seeing the view of Las Vegas. "You'll be okay, Al?"

Albus sighed and looked at him, shrugging. "Yeah. I think I will."

~

you know what, okay.

you committed to reading this book, whether it sucks or not.

so.... yeah, sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 333 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❖❖❖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❛𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯...
546K 14.1K 49
Imagine being kidnapped by your enemy's family, being tortured non stop, and being less than a house elf. If you escape you would be tracked down and...
1.2M 37.9K 84
┍━━━━━┑ 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━┙ ⠀ɪɴ·ᴇᴠ·ɪ·ᴛᴀ·ʙʟᴇ ⠀/inˈevidəb(ə)l/ ⠀ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ⠀ : certain to happen; unavoidable. ⠀ 𝘦𝘹. ⠀ 1...