The Principal's "STRAIGHT" Ma...

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Alex is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. However, he takes the job as the principal at... More

The Principal's "STRAIGHT" Mate
Character's Appearances
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update...sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Changed Name
Chapter 15
Head's up (author's note)
Chapter 16
Why you askin all these questions? :-P
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus scene
Chapter 20
I'll miss you!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update.
PICTURES!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Username and cover
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter's 23

20.6K 751 154
By Requiem_of_Romance

Zack's pov:

The longer we rode to what I'm guessing is Alex's house, the more my anxiety grew.

"Drive faster! We need to get to Alex!" I stressed to Melissa.

"Stop freaking out and calm down. We're almost there." she said over her shoulder.

Well that did nothing to calm my nerves. Why didn't Alex tell me that he was dying at the party? If he did, I would be kissing him and be wrapped up in his arms right now if he did. I would've saved him earlier.

'You don't need him remember? You don't care about him right?' my conscience sneered.

God I'm an idiot. I do need him. I do care about him. I love him so much. All that useless and stupid fear and anger was tearing us up inside. Especially him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we stopped.

"Zack? What are you doing? Go get him tiger!" Melissa said.

I yanked my helmet off and hopped off the motorcycle. I looked up at his house and stared at it in awe. Forget what I said about house. This beauty is a mansion.

"Stop staring and get in there before I drag your ass in myself. " Melissa growled.

I snapped out of it and shook my head. I set the helmet on my seat then jogged to the porch. I took a deep breathe before knocking on the door. I was disappointed when Nate opened the door.

"Zack? What are you doing? How did you even get here?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter. Where's Alex?" I blurted out.

He looked even more confused before shrugging and opening the door more. I immediately stepped inside before turning back to Nate.

"Alex?" I reminded him impatiently.

"Oh right. Upstairs then turn right down the hall. It's the last door in the center of the wall at the end of the hallway. You shouldn't miss it since it'll be the first thing you see." he said.

I rushed up the stairs that were located behind him and turned right down the hall. Nate was right as I quickly spotted a big, black door at the end of the hall.

Still rushing, I quickly got to the door. I swallowed my fear and timidly knocked on the door.

"Go away Nate. I already told you I just need some rest and I'll be fine. I'm not dead yet." I heard Alex groaned through the door.

I winced at the word dead and guilt consumed me. It's my fault he's dying.

"A-Alex? It's Z-Zack." I stuttered.

I gasped and jumped back as the door suddenly slammed open. Alex appeared with nothing on but some tight boxers. My eyes drank in his delicious body in appreciate until I heard a cough. My eyes snapped up to his and I blushed as I saw lust and desire swimming in his eyes.

I gulped though as he eyes rid themselves of those emotions and replaced them with anger and betrayal.

"What do you want Zack?" he growled as his eyes narrowed into slits.

I found myself wincing again but I managed to muster up a bit of courage before muttering this next word.

"You."

I squeaked as I was grabbed and yanked into his naked chest. I bit my lip to hold back a moan as his heat seeped through my shirt and warmed my body.

I felt his fingers gently tug my lip from my teeth before grabbing my chin and tilted my head up. I almost melted in his intense gaze and the look of confusion and hope on his face.

"What did you say little one? What do you want? " he purred.

I moaned and pressed my body closer to his. He chuckled and quickly turned us around before pushing me into his room before shutting the door behind us. I gasped as I was roughly pinned against the door and my legs were hiked up and wrapped around his hips.

"I asked you a question baby." he purred again.

"I-I want you. Alex am I really sorry for what I've put you through these past couple of months. You're not a monster. And I do need and care for you. I love you." I whispered.

He smashed his lips into mine. My legs tightened around his hips and my toes curled as Alex consumed my mouth. This kiss wasn't the lovey dovey kiss I was expecting. This kiss was rough, passionate, and exciting.

I almost whimpered in disappointment when he pulled away.

"Who do you belong to?" he growled suddenly.

"What?" I breathed still recovering from our kiss.

I cried out as he roughly nibbled the spot directly above my collarbone. Damn him for abusing my soft spot.

"I said who do you fucking belong to?" he growled.

Finally able to breathe and think clearly, I processed what he said. I smirked and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I belong to you daddy."

With a deep, rough growl, Alex tightened his grip on me and pulled me off the wall. He walked us to his bed and threw me on the bed. I hummed in delight when his strong body landed on mine when he practically pounced on me.

"ALEX!" I screamed when he ripped my shirt clean off my body.

I gasped again when he ripped my pants off as well.

"My clothes." I whispered sadly.

He chuckled and nuzzled my neck. I moaned as he sucked and kissed the sensitive skin.

"You'll thank me in a second." he whispered seductively.

I don't know what he'll be doing to me but that didn't stop my cock from getting hard.

My breath hitched as he trailed lower on my body. He stop at my chest before looking up at me. He kept eye contact with me as he slowly licked the pink bead.

I moaned and arched my chest up silently begging for more. Alex kissed the now hard pebbles making me want to growl in frustration.

Do more dammit!

Alex must've read my mind because he sucked the nipple into his mouth. I moaned loudly as he would suck, bite, then lick and repeat.

I whined when he stopped. I almost whined again when he got up and off the bed.

"Turn around." he ordered.

I happily did so. Once I was situated on my elbows and knees, I kicked off my shoes and waited for what was next.

I felt the bed dip and Alex's big body wedge between my legs. I moaned as he rubbed himself against my ass.

"Just fuck me already." I growled.

"Oh I will baby. I'll have you screaming and mewling so much that you won't be able to talk for weeks. I'll fuck you so hard and deep that you'll never forget who you belong to or who loves you. I'm going to bury my cock deep into your ass but just not today." Alex said.

"No dammit! Fuck me no- oh shit!" I groaned as Alex's hand landed almost painfully on my ass.

"I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready. " he growled.

I whimpered in protest but nodded anyway. He kissed my back and soothingly rubbed where he spanked me. I sighed happily and rubbed back against his hand.

Alex continued to spread kisses along my back as he slowly pulled down my underwear. I shivered in anticipation as Alex leaned back and spread my cheeks.

I moaned softly as he licked my hole. He wasted no time in plunging his tongue deep inside me. I mewled and moaned as he roughly and slowly pleasured my entrance.

"Alex! D-Daddy!" I mewled blissfully.

Alex groaned and reached up to wrap a hand around my neglected cock. I moaned loudly and grinded back on his face.

His hand tightened around me and he began to pump me at an inhuman pace. I screamed as pleasure abused my body almost making me fall flat on my face.

I whimpered when he took his heavenly tongue out of my quivering hole. He chuckled and pumped my cock faster if possible.

"C-Cum!" I gasped out in warning.

Alex grunted and I looked back to see his cock wrapped tightly in his fist. That was my undoing.

I arched my back and yanked my head back. I violently trembled and screamed as my cock released my load.

"That was so sexy. S-Shit!" Alex growled as he coated his fist in his cream.

Our pants were filling up the silence in the room. Exhausted, I dropped onto the bed and rolled onto my back. Alex smiled lazily as he stared me down.

"I love you Zack Graves." he stated proudly and full of love.

"I love you Alex Grey. " I whispered.

..................................................................................

The following morning

Not much happened after that besides passionate kisses and loving caresses. Due to the amazing sexual activities and his lack of health, Alex basically passed out beside me afterwards.

I was currently snuggled tightly in his chest watching his face as he sleeped peacefully. My fingers are gently running through the thick locks and massaging his scalp.

I love this man. We've had problems throughout this whole relationship but our good moments will stick out bigger and better in my memories forever. I want to be with him and create more.

The sound of the door creaking open snapped me out of my thoughts. My eyes popped out of my head when a smiling Melissa and Nate walked into the room.

"What are you two doing?" Get out! We're naked!" I whispered frantically.

They giggled and chuckled to each other while whispering in the other's ear.

"We heard noises and it smells like sex. Did you have sex?" Melissa whispered excitedly.

"Oh my god...get out." I groaned.

"They totally did it." Melissa whispered to Nate.

"We didn't okay? Well, not all the way. Now, get out before you wake him up." I whispered.

"Too late."

I yelped as his hand grabbed my backside and pulled me snug against him and his morning wood. I bit my lip to keep my needy whimper in and willed my cock to stay flaccid as Melissa and Nate watched us.

"Well before I'm scarred for life, I'm going to leave. Come on Melissa." Nate said before stepping out the door.

Melissa pouted but quickly followed him out the door. I sighed in relief but a moan quickly replaced it as I felt Alex's hands squeezed my ass.

"Morning baby." Alex mumbled.

Before I could respond, Alex slipped a finger into my crease and rubbed my hole. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Morning." I whispered.

Suddenly, Alex lifted his heavy body up and hovered over me. I chuckled at his sleepy green eyes and wild hair. I placed my arms back around his neck and pull him down for a good morning kiss.

"Want to join me in the shower?" I asked.

Alex smirked and nodded. He pushed himself away from me and got out of bed. Alex helped me up before pulling me back against him. I shivered as his morning wood was still present and currently poking my lower back.

Alex nuzzled my neck and placed a small kiss above my collarbone before releasing me. I smiled as he walked to the bathroom. His ass was perfect.

I quickly followed him into the bathroom. Alex already had the water ready and the curtains pulled back. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Let's hop in. You smell terrible." he teased.

I blushed and walk over to him. I playfully shoved him before stepping in. I sighed as the water hit my body. It was just right.

I leaned back against Alex as he stepped in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I watched as he unwrapped one of his arms to grab his body wash. I turned around to see him pour a heavy amount of the body wash into his palm.

"Can I wash you?" Alex asked.

I nodded and stepped back a little. He smirked and rubbed his hands together until they were covered in soapy foam.

Alex soon was rubbing my chest but paid extra attention to my nipples causing moans to slip from my mouth. He then moved up to my shoulders and massaged my shoulders. He turned me around and cleaned my back.

All the touches instantly awoke my cock that was now begging for his hands to come and touch it. I groaned as I felt his hands massage my ass. He squeezed and kneaded the mounds making me pant and drip pre cum.

I gasped as I felt his finger slowly slide into my unexpecting hole. I pressed my forehead against the shower wall and moaned loudly as he began to pump his finger in and out of me rapidly.

"N-No. S-Stop." I whimpered.

Alex immediately stopped and stood up. He turned me and round pulled me into his body.

"I'm sorry baby. If I knew you didn't like it, I would've never done it." he cooed and kissed the top of my head.

I shook my head and pecked him on the lips.

"I love it when you finger me. I only said stop because I want to pleasure you. It's only fair after last night." I purred trailing my finger down his chest.

He growled and released me. I smirked and slide down to my knees. My breath hitched as I was face to face with his enormous cock.

I wrapped my hand around him and began to move my hand up and down. He groaned and shut his eyes. I soon began to pump him with both hands since he was so large.

"That's it baby." he encouraged.

I moaned and slowly licked the tip of his cock. He groaned and I didn't hesitate to quickly suck him into my mouth.

"Aww fuck! Mmmm Zack." Alex sighed.

I smirked and bobbed my head rapidly. I let one of my hands wrap around the base of his dick and made it follow my mouth until I felt ready to try to deep throat him.

I relaxed my throat and tightly squeezed my eyes shut. I urged myself to stay calm as his massive member stretched my mouth and neared the entrance of my throat.

I gagged and gasped slightly but ignored it and continued to slip him down my throat. I groaned at the burning I felt him stretched my throat as well.

"Keep going baby. You've only got a few inches left. God your mouth feels amazing. " he growled.

I nearly choked when he said I had a few inches left. I could barely fit in what I already had crammed down my poor throat.

I hummed around him causing a gurgled groan to slip from his mouth. I peeked up at him through my eyelashes. Alex had his head thrown back and his hands clenched tightly by his sides. His chest heaved through his rough breaths making my cock grow even harder.

I'm doing this to him. I'm making him feel unbelievable pleasure. Me. Not anyone else is going to ever have this chance to please him. No one can please him like I can. I'm his. He's mine. Mine.

Feeling determined, I forced my throat to swallow the rest of my man's dick. Alex growled out a curse and buried his hand in my wet hair. I blinked away my tears and stay still so my throat could get use to having something so large in it. When I felt confident enough to move, I gagged immediately but quickly calmed myself down.

I carefully bobbed my head just testing the waters. I moaned at the delicious feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my throat.

"I'm going to cum soon. Move faster when you can." Alex whispered.

I hummed and wiggled my tongue to let him know I understood. I tried going faster and when I didn't gagged I went even faster. Soon, I was rapidly bobbing my head.

"Dammit! I'm cumming!" he groaned.

With a deep growl, his cum spurted down my throat. I choked and pulled off his cock a bit so I could easily capture and swallow his cream. I swallowed every single tasty drop.

Alex gripped my hair tighter and painlessly pulled me to my feet. He crashed our lips together and kissed me until I was gaping for air.

"That was amazing baby." he growled in my ear.

I whimpered as I felt my cock painfully throb. I need to cum and soon. Alex looked down and smirk at my saluting member.

He wrapped his fist around me and starting tugging and jerking me off. I moaned loudly and grabbed his shoulders to keep me from falling.

My body twisted and jerked from his rapid movements. I could stop my moans and mewls that continually slipped from my mouth. It didn't take long before I was screaming out his name and coating our bodies in my cum.

I dropped my head onto his wet chest and wrapped my arms around his torso in exhausted. He chuckled and loosely hung his arms around my hips. I chuckled and pushed him away when I felt his hands slip a little lower.

"Wash my hair slave!" I ordered poking him in the chest.

Alex rolled his eyes and reached for his shampoo and conditioner.

..................................................................................

3 hours later

"You actually have to get out of the car to be considered being home." Alex said as I continued to pepper kisses all over his face and neck.

"Shhh. Besides, I haven't spent enough with you and I have to leave! It sucks so let me do what I want to before saying goodbye." I whined.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"We've been sitting here for 30 minutes. I think I have enough kisses to last me a couple years. Now, get out before I spank you in front of your whole neighborhood." he teased.

I groaned and bit my lip.

"That actually sounds pretty hot." I mumbled.

"Get out you kink freak." he laughed.

I huffed and turned around. Alex wrapped his arm around me to stop me from opening the truck door.

"Awww don't be mad little one." he said as he nuzzled my neck. I shivered as he peppered kisses on my neck as I did to his earlier.

"I thought you wanted me to leave." I whispered.

"Never do I want to but I have to let you leave. If it was up to me, I would hold you in my arms forever." he said softly.

"That sounds nice. I would love to be wrapped in your arms for eternity. Even after death." I said.

"Well, if we die at the same time, we could ask them to bury us together with you wrapped in my arms and snuggled into my chest." Alex mumbled in between kisses.

"Deal." I chuckled.

With one last lingering kiss, Alex unwrapped his arm from around me. I slowly opened the door and hopped out.

"Hey Zack?" Alex called out.

I turned around and raised my brow at his smiling face.

"Have I ever told you I find you incredibly cute and sexy when you're mad?" he said happily.

I blushed but sent him a glare. Does he purposefully tease me to get me angry? That asshole.

I turned around and marched to my front door. I stopped before opening the door.

"BYE BIG DADDY! I LOVE YOU!" I yelled not caring who heard.

"BYE LITTLE ONE! I LOVE YOU TOO!" he yelled out as he started the truck and drived off.

I laughed and opened the door. I sighed and leaned back against the shut door. I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do young man." my mother growled.

My father was standing right behind her sending me a viscous glare.

Shit!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REWRITE AND REPOST! I CHANGED SOMETHINGS AND ADDED SO IT TOOK SOME TIME.

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY I'LL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER CREATED AND UPLOADED IN NOVEMBER. I'LL REMIND EVERYONE THAT I TRY REALLY HARD TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
252K 8.1K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
384K 24.2K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
17.1K 729 51
The Badger Series (Book 3) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Denver Badger is a sixteen year old werewolf, who was supposed to be an Alpha, b...