My Giant Crush

By silverlion12k

Yu Takeyama has been a pro for a few months but during her time as a pro she's been reprimanded for causing p... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 lemon 🍋 First time
Chapter 8 meet the parents
chapter 9 Sports Festival begins
Chapter 10 Let the Games begin
Chapter 11 Sports Festival ends
chapter 12 Champions reward
Chapter 14 Moving day/hazing
Chapter 15 The world knows
Chapter 16 Hero association/ Grave visit
chapter 17 The End

Chapter 13 Date

16.3K 286 169
By silverlion12k

It was Saturday the day after the sports festival Izuku woke up at 10am and felt amazing as as his vision began to clear. There he held Yu the women he fell in love with she had rolled over facing the direction Izuku was in as she began to stir awake.

When Yu's vision began to grow clear she was met with two beautiful pools of emerald as she moved her hand to stroke his cheek. "Goodmorning Izu" she said as she was barely waking up while he responded "Goodmorning my princess" as he pulled her in close for a kiss when their lips parted the two began to notice the higher level of intimacy they shared.

Izuku began to gently stroke her body from her arms to the waist from her slim waist down to the plump ass and ending at the thighs.

Yu: oh Izu we just woke up i think its a bit early to make love.

Izuku grabbed her and moved her onto his chest as she layed on him she could hear the beating of his heart and he said to her

Izuku: I admire everything about you. I sometimes cant believe someone as beautiful as you is with me.

Yu: Izu i fell in love with you after you brought light into my world again.

She kissed his lips and got off of him as she was going to get ready for her patrol a message from work said not to come in til Monday. Her shift was coverd by a sidekick either way she needed to get ready for the day

Izuku: Yu if you arent busy today would you like to go on a date today?

She then pounced on Izuku straddling him and kissing him over and over again after getting off him the two decided to bathe together once the two finished up they got dressed.

Izuku got dressed into the outfit Yu had bought him then went to the bathroom to comb his hair back after he came out it was a succsess and his hair style for the day was slicked back.

(A/N: Picture his hair like when he wore the disguise to rescue bakugou)

Once he set foot in the bedroom where Yu was the sight he saw was astounding.

She wore a white sundress with a purple flower pattern that complimented her eyes she also wore flat shoes incase they walked for a long period of time and to complete the outfit she wore a nice sunhat.

When Izuku saw her he instantly froze forever burning the image of her beauty into his memories. When she saw him she also noticed how mature he looked with the new clothes and his hair combed.

Izuku: Yu you look stunning absolutely beautiful

He said to her as he took her hand and gave her a spin in order to get a full view of her. At that moment she felt like a princess but at the same time she began to think how handsome Izuku was with a new wardrobe.

Yu: So where are we going today?

Izuku: How about we go get breakfast maybe some shopping afterwards then head to the amusement park.

Yu: Wow it seems like you planned this out ahead of time.

Izuku: Well i want this to be the best date youve ever been on.

Yu: Okay so where are we going for breakfast?

Izuku: Im taking you to the Pan

As the two walked out of the apartment Izuku saw his parents with suitcases in hand and he knew they were about to leave. They said their goodbyes and left but promised to keep in touch no matter what after goodbyes were said Izuku and Yu carried on with their date.

Upon arriver at the diner known as The Pan Izuku was greeted and was told congratulations for winning the sports festival. When his co-workers and boss saw Yu they put the pieces together and saw he was on a date.

Their order was taken Yu ordered a short stack of banana peach pancakes while Izuku ordered the steak platter that had a welldone steak a cheese omelette and hashbrown. By the time their food arrived Yu was eyeing his order and Izuku knew where this was going so he shared bits of his meal with her.  She felt bad afterwards knowing she took her boyfriends food even though Izuku invited her out she would pay for the meal.

When the check came Yu pulled out her Debit card as she was about to pay Izuku took her card and gave it back to Yu

Izuku: Yu when you're out with me you dont have to pay for  anything.

Yu had paid everytime that she and Nishiya went out this made her love Izuku even more. After paying they decided to go shopping but when Yu saw the same store She got Izuku's outfit at she knew she wanted to get him more clothes like that.

Yu then dragged Izuku to the store and he did as she asked when he realized it was a unisex clothing store.

Cashier: Ah Its you, how did the outfit look on your boyfriend?

Yu: How do you think?

Yu put Izuku in front of the cashier and she noticed how well the outfit looked on him.

Cashier: What can I help you look for today?

Yu: a similar style that will make him look casual and handsome

Cashier: Ive got just the outfits.

The cashier had pulled the articals of clothing which formed the outfits and made Izuku try on each one.

Each outfit Izuku tried on made him look good slowly a small crowd of women began to look at how good those clothes made him.

Yu: Sorry ladies he's taken and miss I'd like to buy all the outfits he tried on

Cashier: Of course lets go to the register.

Izuku: Wait Yu I appreciate the clothes but you don't have to spend a lot on me. I don't want it to look like im taking advantage of you.

Yu wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss.

Yu: let me do this Izu I want  my man to have the best.

Izuku: Yu...... I don't know what to say other than Thank you and I love you.

The two went to the register and Yu paid for all the clothes including the accessories which some outfits had.

Yu: Lets head home.

Izuku: Oh no there's one more stop this afternoon

Yu: Where?

Izuku: I promised to take you to the amusement park remember.

The biggest smile appeared on Yu's face she'd finally get to go to the amusement park. As they hopped on the bus that drives straight to their destination Izuku noticed how Yu's personality changed like that of a child.

After getting park tickets Yu hopped up and down asking Izuku to hit the rides such as the Rollercoasters, merry go rounds, tunnel of love. She also noticed that this park offered carnival games too which brought her more joy.

After a few hours of enjoying the park the time was now 8pm Yu had the best date of her life Izuku had even won her a giant stuffed bear. Yu held the bear as she were a child who was given something extremely precious once they went to her apartment they settled down and talked.

Izuku: Yu was this your first time going to am amusement park?

Yu looked down embarrassed because she had been acting similar to a child who was on their first trip to the amusement park.

Yu: Sorry if i acted weird its just that this truly was my first amusement park.

Izuku: Are you serious didnt you go with your parents as a kid?

Yu: to be honest no my parents did love me but we didnt get to go because on our family vacation our car was hit by a drunk driver head on. My parents didnt make it

Izuku: Im so sorry i didnt know that you had a tough upbringing.

Yu: Its okay to be honest i can barely remember my child hood.

Izuku: Yu what were their names?

Yu: Why do you want to know?

Izuku: Its so I know who to thank for giving me my princess.

Yu: haha their names were Akira(father) and Mikoto (mother) Takeyama.

Izuku: Yu would you like to go visit their grave soon?

Yu: yeah I would, I would love to introduce my handsome boyfriend to them.

Izuku was about to take the shot of a lifetime he just hoped everything worked out fine in the end.

Izuku: Yu i know we spend a lot of time together and I know this might be sudden.

Yu: You're breaking up with me?

Izuku: no no no no no i would never break up with you. You're my reason why i train harder the reason ive changed for the better. I want to know would you move in woth me?

The words hit her like a truck "would you move in with me" she began to think as she sat silent she pounced on Izuku and kissed him many time over again.

Izuku: Great we can spend the night in my apartment then early tomorrow we can move your things over and you we'll let the land lady know.

As the two lovers walked into their apartment Izuku noticed a note on the table.

Dear Izuku, your father and I have seen how much you've matured in such a short amount of time. We're also glad to see youve met a beautiful women who loves you. Getting to the main point of the letter is we won't see you much youve become a man so we present you and my hopeful daughter in law a house thats near your current living area.  This belonged to Hisashi and I but we'd love it if you'd use this home to start your lives together. -Inko& hisashi Midoriya

Izuku looked up the address 1440 Dagobah drive on his GPS and saw the place was 10 minutes away.

Izuku: lets move into this home together

Yu: I already agreed so lets do that first thing tomorrow morning.

Just then there was a knock at the door it was the landlady Aiko Hasegawa.

Aiko: Izuku your parents already made the arrangements for you to move first thing tomorrow morning at 9am.

Izuku: I havent packed yet

Aiko: dont worry they took care of everything.

Yu: Ms Hasegawa im going to live with Izuku so Ill be moving out as well.

Aiko: Ah young love its fine dear enjoy your life with him.

As the landlady left Izuku checked his room and the master bedroom everything was neatly packed and ready for the big move. The beds were disassembled so they slept on the couch with Yu sleeping on his chest.

Izuku: lets get some sleep babe.

(Hey guys hope you all enjoy the update remember 4 chapters til the end. Peace ✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 406 24
Visenya has been summoned by Rhaenyra to join her at court, with The North secured she agrees and flies to Kingslanding to be with her family. Tensio...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
14.1K 193 27
Jiang Ning is a ghost, bound by the system Qi Yue, and begins to go to the small world to do tasks to eliminate the villain's blackening value. But...
2.9M 153K 52
When a high profile CEO, Zeke Ingram, clashes with the new boss in town, Naomi Cartier, it's clear that it's more than business and in the end, it ge...