Chapter 10 Let the Games begin

As the sports Festival begin many were excited to see what the first event was. As midnight pulled the lever on a roulette at random the event was chosen when it stopped spinning it was revealed that an obstacle course race was the first event.

As the participants made their way to the starting line many were in ready position hoping to make it out of the tunnel quickly as the starting gun sounded off the tunnel froze along with a good amount of the competition thanks to Shoto Todoroki. Izuku wasnt fazed by this preemptive strike when he was in his ready position he channeled 10% of One For All to launch himself as before the Ice froze a majority of the competitors.

As many of Izuku's classmates saw Izuku easily take the lead they began to wonder how much he has improved during the week off. Todoroki and Bakugou were slowly catching up to him once they came across some massive Zero pointers Todoroki used them as a way to stop more competition.

Izuku super jumped over the fallen robot while using 15% of his power as he continues to run straight to the next obstacle which was the canyon seeing how bakugou and Todoroki were still fighting for the lead he tapped into 45% to clear the entire obstacle. Many took notice of how he wisley controled his quirk which impressed many hero Agencies.

Once Izuku was on the other side he dropped his power back to 10% in order to conserve the maximum amount of energy. He was far ahead he quickly stopped and notice the disturbed ground as he saw a pebble he tossed it at the disturbed ground only for a pink explosion to go off.

Izuku quickly turned around and notice many were gaining speed so Izuku Charges his current max power of 55% to run through the mine field without setting one off. Once in the clear Izuku drops to 15% and runs the fial stretch to the finish line. The crowd cheered for the young man who had won the first event of the festival.

(With Mt Lady)

Yu while working security she was able to catch parts of the first event she Inwardly screamed and shouted for Izuku to win the first event then a thought came to mind that they should scout him for their agency.

Mt.Lady: Hey Kamui the Kid who took first what do you think he's got plenty potential.

Kamui: you're right with Someone like this it will give our agency a boost and what if during his time with us once he's a pro he makes it to the top 10 it makes our agency look even better.

(Back to the festival)

As the top students who reached the finish line they all caught their breath only to hear the announcement of the second event.

Midnight: Now all 42 remaining contestants you have 10 minutes to form teams of 3 or 4 for the next event which is the calvery battle. The point will range from the lowest at 5 then 10 and so on but first place you are granted onemillion points.

As everyone stared at Izuku since he had the giant target painted on him he then remembered that the pressure he felt must be what AllMight feels when many heroes are aiming for the top spot. Izuku tried and failed to form a team many of his fellow classmates were already on teams.

Midnight: Midoriya are you still without a team?

Izuku: Yes ma'am

Midnight: Ive just gotten word that in the event that this occurs you're allowed to be a one man team.

Izuku only nodded but understood why nobody wanted to work with him everyone wanted to secure a spot for the finals. The event began as expected All teams rushed Izuku in his mind he said to himself " Gran Torino hope you dont mind if i use your moves"

In the blink of an eye Izuku was gone and people began to shout "My headbands gone!" Izuku kept a constant speed along with 30% of his full power. Many of the other students who didnt see Izuku as a threat before began to have second thoughts about doubting him again this had to continue for 15 minutes.

As Izuku evaded many fierce competitors from the other classes Class 1-A had formed a treaty to work together and beat Izuku it would seem impossible since his speed even surpassed Iida's. Todoroki got frustrated and attempted to box him inside ice walls which completely failed since Izuku wall flipped out of that predicament.

After escaping Todoroki's attempt to trap him Izuku acessed 45% of One For All mixed with Gran Torino's style and danced around the competition until the time was up.

When a giant buzzer rang izuku sighed in relief that the time was up and he had cleared that stage all he needed was to do well in the final event.

Midnight: Okay students we with take an hour lunch rest up because the next challenge wont be easy.

As Izuku was about to grab some food to replenish his strength he felt a hand on his shoulder. As Izuku slowly turned around it was none other than Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki: Midoriya cam we talk in private?

(Hey guys sorry for the delay on my works I'll try to update symbiote work has gotten a bit busy and its hard for me to make sufficient time to update all my works so i ask that you please be patient. Til next time peace ✌)