chapter 7 lemon 🍋 First time

it was late Izuku and Yu began to walk home from the beach where Izuku had shared a stunning view with his girlfriend. On the way back Yu wanted to get something at the closest  convenience store little did Izuku expect she bought something special.

The two lovers had made their way home when Izuku opened the door walking inside first little did Yu know she was in for a surprise herself. After Yu walked in she felt herself being lifted with ease as she noticed that she was carrying her towards Izuku's bed room once there he laid her down and began to Kiss and caress her.

Yu was taken back but wholeheartedly accepted his feelings as she melted with every kiss and touch. Izuku then broke the kiss his whole personality was oozing with confidence he leaned into her ear and whispered

Izuku: You naughty girl teasing me on the beach girls like you need special punishment.

Izuku continued to kiss her as he began to leave hickies on her body. Izuku's hand began traveling downward and slid his hand into her pants to touch her flower when her legs twitched and Izuku felt a wet spot on her panties.

Izuku: Did my naught princess cum?

Yu was red in the face but her face went a shade deeper when she got a perfect view of Izuku's well sculpted body as he took off his shirt and placed it on a chair.

Yu herself got off the bed and pressed her breasts  against his back while also feeling up every bit of muscle he had.

Izuku: Do you enjoy feeling my muscles?

Yu: yes i do Izu.

Izuku turned around lifted Yu and pinned her back  against the wall as he slowly dry humped her she kept moaning loudly as he rubbed her flower with his manhood at a constant speed. She came once after moaning loudly thats when he laid her down on the bed and was about to please her with his toung until his text message ringtone sounded off it was a custom sound he set for his mom's contact. Izuku was torn between whether to answer the message or please his girl so he chose the latter he took off Yu's pants and panties only to see a very wet flower.

Yu quickly covered herself due to being shy when Izuku saw this type of reaction he asked.

Izuku: Yu are you a virgin?

Yu: Yes my ex boyfriend never put any effort into pursuing this type of relationship. Im more than willing to give my first time to you.  It looks to me that youve got plenty experience

Izuku: to be honest you're also my first the reason i can take the lead is because I love you with a burning passion to be honest i didn't know how much time ive got left before i lost control.

Yu: well then lets not wait but lets see what you're packing so we know the right size of condoms to buy for the future.

As Yu had gone on her knees to undo his pants her face was close to a big buldge after she pulled both pants and boxers down her face was slapped by his 12 inch manhood. Yu was surprised that he was that big she grabbed the slightly large condom she had bought from the convenience store after putting the condom on him she began to give him a handjob.

Yu kept stroking his cock at different speeds which gave izuku great pleasure eventhough they were both inexperienced. She then wrapped her lips around his manhood and started bobbing her head as she slowly began taking him inch by inch. Izuku was completely stiff as a board he then switched positions with Yu she was now on her back Izuku had removed the shirt and bra she wore but quickly covered herself only for him to whisper in her ear " Let me see all of your beauty" as she uncovered her tits a deeper blush ran across her face he then began to tease the entrence to her pussy after seeing she had enough he slowly began to stick his cock inside her.

Once the tip was inside her he kept gently sliding his cock inside until her hymen ripped and began to bleed. After she bled Izuku waited a bit so that her pain went away once the pain was gone he began to push his cock inside after getting 6 inches in he began to thrust at a slow speed causing Yu to lightly moan since she was still feeling sensitive he felt her walls squeeze his member trying to remember his shape when Yu's pussy began to clamp on Izuku this caused him to move faster and faster Yu herself had climaxed multiple times already. He then flipped her on her knees and fucked Doggy style while thrusting faster and harder the moans grew louder until they were screams of ecstasy to finish off Izuku flipped her onto her back and fucked her until they both came together.

Izuku was surprised that he lasted a good while without cumming once he pulled out of Yu he saw that the Condom was full of his essence. Izuku slowly pulled it off and tied it up to dispose of it properly just as he was going to get a tissue to clean himself until he felt Yu's lips and toung clean his cock. They took a bath together and left the windows open to get rid of the smell of sex once the lovers got out Izuku wore black Basketball shorts and was shirtless. Yu on the other hand left spare underware and booty shorts at Izukus she put on one of his white tee-shirts that said All M.

Izuku had forgotten the text he received as he got into bed with Yu they turned towards eachother and shared a soft tender kiss before falling asleep. As the two were asleep Izuku would be in for a surprise the following day.

(Airport in America 5:00am)

Inko: Honey i sent him the message but he hasn't replied

Hisashi: hes probably in bed its 9:00pm and he's probably got his phone on silent. I cant wait to see his surprised face when he sees us.

Inko: you're right hopefully he reads it when he wakes up it will be around 7:00am when we show up.

(Hey everyone hope you enjoy this new chapter i tried to best calculate the arrival time. Til next time peace ✌)