I'll Ride For You, Homie

By unrelatedrae

Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with... More

Disclaimer
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
c h a r a c t e r*u p d a t e
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
Q&A
c o n f e s s i o n a l s

s e v e n

9.1K 357 714
By unrelatedrae

August 19, 1999

Smutt

"Do you guys want to know the sex of your baby?" The ultrasound technician asks us. I'm with Boo and Arique at her doctors appointment, she is exactly twenty weeks and her due date is December twenty eighth. Boo really liked the doctor that delivered Delontae junior so he's been her gynecologist since then.

"Yes please," I respond, the technician shows us the monitor, and I can already tell it's a boy. Little nigga got his legs open so you can see his genitals clear as day.

"Alright mom and dad, it looks like you're having another boy. Congratulations!" She excitedly tells us.

"Ugh! Another lil boy. Why won't you give me a little girl Smutt?" Ericka asks with a fake pout.

"Can't fault me for my aim bein' on point," I shrug, "I don't miss." I smirk and wink at her. She rolls her eyes playfully, before breaking out in to a smile.

"Well next time, aim for a girl." She nudges me with her elbow playfully.

"Aww mom it's okay. Hopefully next time you'll get your little girl. How do you feel over there uncle? You excited?" She asks Arique who is sitting in the corner of the room.

"Another nephew to spoil. At least his big brother will be happy to boss someone around. We all know had it been a girl she would've been runnin' thangs." He says making everyone laugh lightly.

"Alrighty, the doctor will see you in room three now that this portion is over." The lady gives us some of the sonogram pictures with the body parts typed on each one. Then the last one that says "it's a boy" on it.

We walk out of the room and break off in different directions, Arique to the lobby and us down the hall to where she said the doctor would be waiting for us in a different room. It's empty, but I'm sure he'll be in here shortly.

"Alright mom and dad, so we have another boy coming. Are we excited?" He asks entering the room a few short moments after we did.

"Yes sir, as long as my baby is healthy I don't really care what the gender is." Ericka answers.

"Well thats good! So everything is looking good according to the ultrasound tech. Nice strong heartbeat and his organs are developing properly. Next visit is in four weeks, and it'll be the sugar glucose test. Any questions you guys have for me?"

I didn't have any, so I look to Ericka who shakes her head. "No Dr. Barnes, no questions. I'll see you next month." She hops down from the bed. She's still relatively small. She carries small anyway, when she was nine months pregnant with Bugg she only looked around four months pregnant. He was a good size at seven pounds and ten ounces.

"Alrighty. Until next time. Keep taking your prenatal vitamins and take care of yourself."

"Yes sir," she answers.

We walk out to the front reception area, where Arique is waiting for us, to get her appointment scheduled. Next appointment is on September sixteenth at one p.m. We all head out and climb in the car with Arique holding the door open for Boo.

"Y'all hungry?" I ask them both once we're all in the car.

"Yup." I hear them speak simultaneously.

"What'chall want?"

"You pick, Bookie. It don't really matter to me." Arique suggests from the back seat.

"Hmmm. I want some Mexican food, enchiladas soundin' good right about now."

"Leo's?" I ask to make sure.

"Yes sir." She buckles her seatbelt.

We head out of the parking lot and make our way to Leo's Mexican Restaurant with my music blasting. It's a screwtape, Hellrsiser by DJScrew playing. I restart it because this is one of my personal favorite screwtapes.

"We cookin' birds, dippin' surp, think these niggas overheard, I be wreckin' down in Texas, plexin' ballin' on tha third, bein' cautious layin' poison, youngin's got'chu nauseous," I rap along with the freestyle. I look back in the rearview mirror to see Arique rapping along too.

"Benz don't make 'mends, the realest always win," then I look over to see Boo rapping too, "Southside rida, wit' lil Vyda, we go back since eighty three, hellraiser on the rise, paper makin' guys, don't stop enough to think we bluffin' look into our eyes, hellraisers on the rise." We all rap in sync with the freestyle that's playing.

We arrive to the restaurant about twenty five minutes into the freestyle. When I get out I open the door for Ericka and Arique gets out from the backseat shortly after. We all walk in and we're seated in a booth and given menus quickly because it's not that busy. I'm sitting next to Boo, and Arique is across from us.

"Hello, and welcome to Leo's, I'm Rolanda, and I'll be your server this afternoon." We're greeted by a yellow boned waitress with a smile. She fine too. "Do you guys know what you'd like to drink?" She looks at the three of us. Staring at Arique a little longer than us. Okay then lil daddy. Got'chu one. I think to myself.

"I'll have a Sprite please," he smiles at her.

"Yes sir." She bites her lip a little. "And for you two?" She tears her eyes away from Arique to look at us.

"I'll take a Coke," I tell her.

"And I'll just have a water with lemon please." Ericka says.

"Okay I'll have your drinks to you shortly." She leaves our table, but looks back at Arique after she's a little ways away. I smirk.

"I see you baby." I hold out my fist to dap him up.

"Mane, watch aht," he says, but he still daps me up with a smile.

"Mhm. My homegirl ain't enough for you Bubba?" Boo asks with a sly smirk. "Don't worry I won't tell." She says making a zip motion across her lips.

"Aw! But'chu give my pahtna hell for tryna get wit' her 'cause he a 'hoe'," I use air quotes, "but this nigga," I point my thumb towards Arique, "can dog ha' aht."

She rolls her eyes, "that's different Smutt." She waves me off.

"How?" it takes her a little minute to answer. "C'mon, inquirin' minds wanna know." I egg on.

"He my blood, I'an finna sell him out for KiKi." That's some bullshit, if I ever heard it.

"Aight, Ericka." Ain't my business, I don't care enough to know anyway.

"Well damn. Not y'all talkin' about me like I'm not here." Arique chuckles.

"Well you should be glad we'ain sayin' nothin' bad and behind your back." I tell him scanning over my menu.

"Mhm." The waitress comes back with our drinks and we all order our food.

It takes a while for our food to come out, and when it does we dig right in. We have light conversation about what we gotta do today while we're eating. I'm dropping Boo off at her salon and Arique is off for today. My shop is open Monday through Saturday from ten a.m. to eight p.m. so I just have them rotate their schedules however they see fit. I have a total of four emoloyees, so some days it's only two of them working. It works for them I guess, I haven't heard any complaints yet. From staff or customers.

Boo's shop has almost identical operating hours, the only difference is she's open on Sundays, closed on Mondays, and accepts earlier appointment times for loyal clients or special occasions. Sometimes she get out two hours later than the closing time, but everybody knows how it is getting your hair done.

*******************

I just dropped Boo off at her salon. She said she'd get KiKi to drop her off at home when I told her to call me when she's ready to get picked up since it's already four something. So now it's just me and Arique, who is now in the front seat.

"I'ma stop by the shop to check on a few things. You tryna go back home or what?" I give him an option so he doesn't have to be stuck riding with me if he doesn't want to.

"Or what." He says simply.

"Or what, what? What'chu tryna do?"

"I'm ridin' wit'chu. Slow ass." He mumbles that last part shaking his head.

"Get fucked up." I tell his smart ass. "You be gettin' real slick by the mouth bruh."

"Whatever, whenever, however nigga."

"Keep tryna play me like I'ma demo game if you want to."

"I am, and you'll continue to let me too." Oh?

"How you figure that?" My brow is raised in question.

"Because I'm grown nigga." He says in a duh tone.

"Okay Arique, I'm not arguin' wit'chu today." I concede defeat with a laugh.

"That's you always wantin' to argue in the first place my nigga."

"I know't." I tell him. "And yo' ass always gimme what I want too." Well almost anyway.

"You too cocky." He laughs at me. He turns up my deck, and the Screwtape we were listening to earlier was playing. He opens my glove compartment and pulls out my CD book and starts flipping through the sleeves.

"You got all the Fuck-Action and DJ Screw mixtapes huh?" He seems amused. "I'an even heard all of'em yet."

"Could've fooled me wit' the way you was rappin' that freestyle earlier." I mess with him.

"That's yo' brothers fault man. He stay listenin' to "Hellraiser"  at the shop, and if anybody start talkin' to him in the middle of it he starts it all the way over."

"Screwston, Texas baby. That's all everybody I know listen to is DJ Screw now that he's dead. I fuck wit' OG Ron C and them fuck-action tapes too though."

"Well shit, lets see what they talm'baht." He pops in Fuck Action 13 and we listen to it for the duration of the ride to the auto shop.

By the time we got to the shop, Pressha's "Splackavellie" was playing on the mixtape. He turns the music down when I park. "So the name of the mixtape makes sense." Arique says amused.

"Why you said that?"

"'Cause it make you wanna fuck. Sets the mood to fuck."

"He'yeah, but all of'em ain't the same, some of dem hoes ain't sex songs. Some of'em are slow breakup songs."

"Still, sets a sexy mood."

"So you feel like fuckin' nih?" I ask him.

"I mean, if that is playin' I wouldn't mind, but my dick ain't hard or nothin'." He shrugs his shoulders.

"So you like makin' love, or fuckin' to music?" I turn my car off.

"I don't need it, but it is nice to have sometimes."

"Noted. C'mon." I hop out of the car and automatically go towards the back where we work on the cars.

"What'chu mean noted?" He catches up to me.

"Nothin' you need to worry abaht lil dude." I laugh at him.

"Stop callin' me 'lil' so much," he crosses his arms over his chest pouting "you gon' give me a complex."

Lil cute ass. I shake my head with a smile. "You got it Arique."

"Thank you." He cheeses real big at me. This nigga here boi. I just shake my head at him again.

When we get back there I get the surprise of my life. There goes one of the only men I've ever said "I love you" to. Darrin Ethan Rogers. "Bro!" I exclaim excitedly, I walk up to him kind of quickly and give him a real tight hug.

"What it do baby?" He greets me with a big smile and squeezes me just as tight.

"Why I'an know you was gettin' aht this soon?! I know you made parole and shit but I thought it was gon' be a couple of months!" I release him to get a good look at him. My brother done beefed the fuck up. Nigga must've been in there eating people and pumping iron.

"Yeah, you know they can't hol' a real n-" he starts but is interrupted.

"Unh unh." Arique starts to say cutting Darrin off. "You might be coo' wit' these niggas but I don't know you. Wit' that bein' said, I don't wanna hear you sayin' nigga 'cause that's disrespectful den eeh motha fucka." Then he mumbles while crossing his arms over his chest and looking off to the side, "white muh fucka prolly not even from the hood for real but wanna sound and talk jus' like us." He looks back to us when he's finished.

I look at Darrin to see what he has to say, and he has his face twisted up in confusion, looks over to me while pointing his thumb towards Arique as if he's asking "who is this muh fucka?"

"Bro this i-" Arique cuts me off this time.

"If the nigga wanna who I am then he can ask me his damn self. Everybody in this bitch grown." He sasses. This makes me and my brothers laugh.

"Who you is, lil dude?" Darrin humors him.

Arique exhales deeply before answering him. "Y'all nigga's finna quit callin' me little up in this bitch," he says loudly to himself uncrossing his arms. "My name is Arique, Wonder Bread." He ain't have to do my brother like that though. I thought to myself. I look over at Josh to see him trying to keep from laughing out loud at them.

"Bruh I'an done you nothin'." Darrin laughs at him. "You comin' at me hella hard. If I didn't see you walk in wit' my brotha we'd be plexed up right nih."

"I don' giv-"

"Arique!" I cut him off, raising my voice a little to get his attention. "Chill, lil daddy, this is our other brother Darrin, but erbody call him Psych." I laugh, which makes Joshua bust out laughing too, then Darrin starts laughing with us.

"Aight now, it ain't that damn funny." His crosses his arms across his chest again. "I didn't know." He mumbles with a pout and attitude still in his tone of voice.

"You ain't let n-" Darrin is cut off yet again.

"Didn't I jus' say not to be sayin' nigga around me dude?!" Arique raises his voice some, not quite yelling but still louder than what he needs to be.

"Ain't I jus' tell you to chill, lil daddy?" I ask him sternly.

"Bu-"

"Aht aht, but shit," it's his turn to be interrupted. "Let the man talk, I mean got damn. You'on even know what he finna say til he say the shit." He just huffs and looks to the side with a mean mug, but his ass ain't say shit else. I look at my brothers to see them with some slick ass grins on their faces.

"You got'cho hands full wit' this one bruh." Darrin laughs making Arique look like he's about to say something, but I nip that shit in the bud real quick with a look. He huffs again.

"I'on care nothin' 'bout'cho attitude either." I tell Arique. Josh whispers something to Darrin and they laugh dapping each other up. "Wh-" I was about to ask what was funny but I'm cut off.

"Say bro, I'm Darrin, these two nit-wits brother. Even though I grew up wit' them, they don't even let me say that word." Darrin interrupts me to explain. "Earlier I was 'baht to say 'a real nuisance'. The second time I was finna say 'you ain't let nobody talk'. I know better my dude."

"Now what do you say, Arique?" I taunt him a little.

He rolls his eyes then looks at Darrin, "I apologize." He mumbles lowly.

"Naw, you had mo' bass than that a minute ago." I say to him.

"Ugh, you get on my nerves you high yella fucka." He looks at me with an attitude.

"I'an fucked up abaht it." I let him know. "Apologize."

"I apologize, Darrin, for cuttin' you off when you was tryna talk and assumin'."

"And?" I let him know theres more.

"And callin' you Wonder Bread."

"It's all good baby." Darrin tells him with a smile.

"He ain't even mad about it so why you makin' it a big deal, Delontae?" He questions me rolling his eyes.

"'Cause you was jus' bein' rude fa no reason."

"Okay, Delontae. I'm not finna argue wit'chu I gotta piss." He walks off towards the inside, where the bathrooms are.

We all watch him walk away. "I see you still like 'em feisty wit' an attitude." Darrin says to me but dapping up Josh as they both laugh.

"Mane watch aht, thats my in-law." I wave them off.

"With the way you was jus' lookin' at him? Okay." He says sarcastically.

"Nah bruh, that ain't shit." Joshua starts. "They be showin' each other all thirty two's and shit." They laugh at me some more. Anybody else I probably would have fought for clowning me in my face, but I love these niggas. "Sucka fa' love ass nigga."

"I always knew you was a lil sweet, Smutt." Then they laugh. "My bad... Delontae." And they laugh some more. I straight face them the whole time.

"How old is y'all niggas? Out here actin' childish and shit." Let me not get on who he in love wit'.

"Hell naw bruh!" Darrin looks at Josh, both of them still laughing. "He ain't got shit to say but 'how old is y'all?'"

"Right! Nigga talm'baht some we childish Psych." They for real live cracking the fuck up man. "You ready to come out that closet Smutt?" Josh playfully asks.

"You know we love you either way bro. Even if you like it up ya' dookie chute." That makes them laugh harder.

"Man fuck y'all!" I start to get a little heated. "I'an ever fucked a nigga in my life."

"Shiiddd," Psych drags out. "Wit' the way you was jus' lookin' at ol boy." He shakes his head.

"You fin'to real soon." Josh adds. "My nigga don't even look at his gal the way he looks at Arique." The laughter is starting to die down, but they both have a playful glint in their eyes.

"Nah but fa real, Smutt, we don't care what way you swing as long as you happy." Psych tells me dapping me up.

"What doofus said," J pushes Psych's head out of the way to dap me up. 

"Preshate'chall mane but uhh," I let my thoughts linger a little bit. "That's Boo brother-cousin-twin so he ain't on that."

"He got this man ready to cry." Psych says making him and J start laughing again. I push the both of their asses. "Aight, aight. Whew!" He wipes his forehead. "Y'all muh fuckas chemistry is a force to be reckoned with. I'on care what nobody say, God has a sense of humor."

"What that got to do wit' the price of beans, Psych?" I ask him agitatedly. The fuck he getting at?

"I'm sayin', dumbass lil boy, real shit don't have a time, or place. Don't matta' whether you wit' somebody else eitha'."

"You gettin' to the point anytime soon, jackass?" J asks. I'm sayin' though. I agree with him in my head. "I'm tryna hear too, shit."

"MEANING," he emphasizes, ignoring our oldest brother. "Jus' cause you wit' somebody right nih and y'all got a ready-made family don't mean you and your 'one' ain't gon' meet. Jus' be glad you and Boo ain't married." He finishes shrugging.

"This nigga done went to jail and became a philosophizer." I joke. I get what he mean but I'm not finna take what he's saying to heart.

"Fuck you." Psych says.

"I'm good, I'm not into incest." I joke, "but since you brought it up, which 'f' you choose?" My conversation with Arique about prison has me curious.

"I fought, fuck you mean?" He mugs me. "How you know 'baht them anyway?" He looks at me questioningly.

"What boffa y'all talm'baht?" J asks looking confused.

"Arique told me when you go to jail you get the option of three 'f's; fight, fuck, or drop fifty." I decide to answer both of their questions.

"Like drop and give a nigga fifty push-ups?" J asks.

"Naw bruh, drop fifty dollars a week on the dude that runs the cell blocks books." Psych answers his question. "Arique been to jail?"

"Yeah, aggravated robbery." I tell him.

"Damn lil dude sat for eight? I'ma assume wit' the way he jus' checked me he fought too." Psych laughs.

"Yes I did. I'on appreciate y'all talkin' about me while I'm gone either." Arique rejoins us outside. "What unit you was on Psych?" He asks my brother.

"I was on the camp since my charge was non violent. On Stiles in Beaumont. You?"

"Ellis, in Huntsville."

"Damn, that's the most dangerous one too." Psych shakes his head.

"I know, tell me about it. Why they call you Psych?" Arique asks Darrin.

"Short for Psycho. I don't know why they call me that though." Yeah right, he knows why everybody call him Psycho. I'ma let him make it and ignore that comment though.

"You got all that money I put on yo' books, hoe ass nigga?" I ask Psych.

"Man yeah bruh, I cashed the check and caught a bus here. I told y'all not to worry 'baht puttin' money on my books too. I'ma grown ass man and don't need y'all lookin' out for me."

"I'ma grown a- shut the fuck up!" J starts to mock him before cutting himself off. "You our baby brother, so us lookin' out fa' you is off the muscle."

"Exactly, Darrin," I add "witcha stupid ass."

"Whateva' mane. So what I miss?" He changes the subject. "Don't start wit' no dumb shit, I got all y'all letters."

"Then you all up to date then nigga!" Then I remember, "Oh, Boo pregnant again." I shrug my shoulders. "Another lil boy."

"I didn't even know that." J shakes his head at me. "Goin' out sad bro."

"Cool it mane, you know it's bad luck to tell anyone before the twenty week mark."

"Did you know, lil dude?" J asks Arique.

"Yes." He says it in a duh tone.

"Sucka fa' love ass." Darrin mumbles, he and J grin at each other.

"Man whateva." I wave them off, I'm not about to do this back and forth with them in front of Arique. "Is the 'Lac we been workin' on ready?" I direct my question towards J.

"Yeah bruh. The keys hangin' up inside." J tells me. I walk off and Arique follows me.

"Why you ain' tell me Darrin was a white boy?" Arique asks once we inside.

I shrug my shoulders, "'cause it don't really matter."

"I thought he was jus' tryna fit in or somethin' he sound like one of us to be real."

"We welcomed him as our lil brother when he was three so, us is all he know for real." I find the keys to the Cadillac and grab the title to the car, and we make our way back outside.

I get to the car and start it up, letting it run to see how it sounds, everything good from what I can tell. Wasn't too much wrong with it anyway, it's only a nineteen ninety seven. "Arique do me a favor and drive this around for a lil bit and tell me how it runs please. I need to get this title together right quick."

"Already, I want to feel how it ride anyway." He says jumping in the car and driving off. I go back inside to transfer the title over to it's new owner, and while I'm doing that, Psych walks in.

"Whassup bro? Can you hire me to work here?" He asks me. It's kind of surprising since I know he like to make fast and easy money.

"Man he'yeah I'll let'chu work here. I'm glad you ain't tryna jump back into the dope game." Guess I got five employees now.

"It ain't even really that. I'm already knowin' since I'm out I'm hot and they gon' be watchin' for me to get back in the game. I'an tryna make nobody else shit hot." He tells me, "I'm jus' finna lay low fa' a lil bit."

"I feel you bruh. Jus' start here whenever you ready. You know I'ma always look out fa' you and Josh bro."

"Already." He daps me up. "You still be kickin' it wit' Weasel shife ass?" He asks me changing the subject.

"You know thats my nigga. Why y'all don't like him?"

"He jus' gives off a certain feelin' I ain't really fuckin' wit'. You know you sposed to always trust ya gut."

I know you always supposed to follow your first mind and follow the feeling your gut giving you, but I haven't had one. Maybe when we first met but I didn't really trust nobody then. Weasel had proved to me on more than one occasion that he cut for me. So until I see a change, I will cut for him in return.

"I feel you bruh, if I ever get it around him he cut off from me too. But he's proved to be both loyal and useful since I met him."

"You ain't got to explain nothin' to me bro. I know you solid." We both walk back outside and see J working on one of the cars.

"You ask him, pussy?" J directs towards Psych.

"Yeah bitch." Psych tells him. "He said I can start when I want to. But I'm finna dip. I gotta get back to the halfway house 'fore they get to trippin'."

"How you gettin' around?" I ask him. "I don't see yo' car anywhere."

"Yeah I haven't picked it up yet. I'm using public transpo' for the time bein'."

"Chill here bro. We close at eight but I'll close early to bring you home." J suggests.

"Already." Psych gets a little more comfortable. "Show me some shit so I'm not jus' here twiddlin' my thumbs."

Arique is pulling back in by the time I choose to start ignoring them. He parks kind of close to where we are before he hops out smiling. "That hoe ride so smooth." He says to me, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Good. Now how much you offerin' for it?" I ask him with a sly smirk.

"Quit playin', Smutt." He says still smiling.

"I told you I don't play." His smile falters, but he looks confused.

"I though it was for a special customer?" He asks with a confused expression.

"It is." He smiles at my response. "Nih how much you offerin' to buy this car for?" I ask him again.

"I got three and a half at the house! Can I still drive it home?" He asks hopefully.

I trust you. "I know where you live so I'an trippin'." I wink at him.

"Squa'e biz!" He goes to hop in the car again but I stop him.

"Wait a minute, short stuff, you gotta come sign the title."

"You don't want me to pay you first, Delontae?"

"Like I said...I know where you live. Nih bring ya ass so we can sign this title over." As we walk in I catch both of my brothers snickering. I ignore them and continue to make my way inside, with Arique following behind me.

"Aight, nih after you sign it here we both gotta go to the DMV to make it official." He doesn't respond verbally, he jumps up in my arms and hugs me real tight with his face in my neck. I hold him up by the bottom of his thighs and wrap them around my waist.

"Thank you so much." He says softly. He pulls back and kisses my lips, surprising me. Whenever we've kissed I always initiate it. He surprises me even more when he licks from my bottom lip to my top lip slowly, like he's licking on a bomb pop.

I pull his tongue into my mouth and suck on it sensually. He gives me a moan in return, as he grinds his pelvis against me. This time I groan. I start to walk towards the wall and push him up against it. My hands have a mind of their own as the left creeps under him to grab his ass, and the other snakes under his shirt to satisfy the need for more skin to skin contact.

Our tongues are rubbing together so sexily. Mouths locked in a fiery passion. He is by far the best kisser my mouth has had the pleasure of witnessing. I would kiss him for hours if he'd let me. If life permitted it, I'd do it forever. But, all good things must come to an end.

"Yo Smu- oh shit!" I look back to see it's J. "Yo Psych! Come look at this nigga Smutt." Arique pushes me backwards and jumps down from my arms fixing himself. Psych is in here before he's all the way straightened out.

"I'm finna go Da-Delontae," he quickly catches himself. "I'll see you when you get home, and give you the money then." He walks back over toward the desk to grab the keys to his new car and walks out.

"That man was definitely gettin' ready to call you Daddy, Smutt," Psych starts. "I thought'chu said y'all ain't fuckin'?" He questions me.

"We ain't nigga!" I say irritated that we stopped. I swear I was going to lay the pipe right.

"Naw man, y'all done did some'mn befo'. The way you was holdin' and kissin' on his lil ass this ain't no first time occurrence." J says.

"We ain't fuckin' bruh!" I reiterate.

"Well I ain't ever known you to lie on yo' dick." Psych shrugs his shoulders. "I'll take your word for it. I told you y'all was finna fuck soon though. Who knew you givin' him a car would speed up the process?" Then they both laugh. They must think they're comedians or some shit, because I haven't laughed at anything they said.

"Smutt in here payin' fa' ass!" J adds on.

"I'an payin' for shit bruh, y'all heard him say he was gon' pay me when I got home."

"Yeah...in sex!" Psych says making them howl in laughter.

"Whateva' bro, y'all lame." I begin to walk towards the desk to get the title to the Cadillac and my own car keys.

"He gon' go cry inna car." J imitates Smokey from Friday. They sound like some got damn hyenas with all this laughing.

"You ain't gotta strap up 'cause nigga's can't get pregnant." J dumbass yells as I'm walking out.

Cockblockin' asses.

********************
Character update

Darrin Ethan Rogers
Nickname: Psych, Psycho
Age: 25
Birthday: February 25, 1974
Height: 6' 2"

In Texas, baby is a common word to call any and everybody. Thats how my dad and all his homeboys-really the majority of men from here that I've seen, interact with each other. It's not just a pet name for a significant other.

ANYWAY🗣

Feedback?

Comments..
Questions..
Concerns..
Lmk what you think please! ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
600K 28.1K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
145K 6.7K 35
βœ”οΈ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
30.3K 1.2K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ βœ”οΈŽ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲...