The Game That Started it All...

By lucy_heartfillia_7

Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino play a game of truth a dare but what's a game of truth or dare without a li... More

The Game... (prologue)
Permission and Work
The Day of the first Dare.
[Imagery for your minds ] ch 4.5
He couldn't have predicted
He noticed her...
Pick Me Please!
A Mistake was Made ;)
Her Bittersweet Adieu
All Over Again like Her
Her Faith in Their Love
Over Thinking Isn't Good
Writer's Notice! (Important Q & A)
The Semi Winners
{covid update} and im back!
Under Cover ;)

The Planning phase

33.8K 446 1.3K
By lucy_heartfillia_7

Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien has just 10 minutes before the end of a long day of school in
Mme.Bustier's class.

Marinette yawned and struggled to stay awake as she remembered how the previous night's akuma took a while to take down with Chat Noir.

She wondered how her feline partner managed the stress, but knowing his carefree attitude, maybe he brushed it off like he always did around her as Ladybug.

Tikki had tried to wake the sleeping, black haired, beauty, but Marinette simply brushed her off and rolled over underneath the covers. Tikki let out an exasperated sigh but did not budge the girl anymore because hey, at least she tried. Mari needed all the sleep she could get as the sworn protector of Paris, she knew that Marinette had no tests that day as well, so what was the harm. She carried a lot of responsibility for a young teenager so Tikki tried not to hassle her too much because her owner got good grades anyways.

•••

Adrien Agreste unfortunately was tired but not as much so as his lady and partner in crime. He was never late to school because of the tight and rigorous schedule Natalie and her Father maintained for him. Even when exhausted, he still did a good job of keeping his image in place to make sure he didn't appear the least bit weary in the eyes of the public.

And since his days were always so jam-packed, he was for the most part, used to it. When he needed extra time to rest he'd ask Natalie for permission to retire to his room for the day,

( and to secretly converse a bit with Plagg sometimes)

Which more often than not Natalie allowed the boy the extra rest, since she she felt a bit of pity for the boy's socially deprived lifestyle.

•••

Alya and Nino... were not tired of course. They didn't once again grace Paris with their presence as Rena Rouge and Carapace as there was no worthy opponents the last few nights.

Marinette was a bit jealous of the good sleep the pair must of gotten the night before but as she contemplated this the bell finally rang for the long awaited end of class. Marinette had forgotten the bell was supposed to ring soon so she was startled and straightened her body upright.

Mme.Bustier noticed the sudden movement and with a smile on her face, shook her head at Marinette's regular antics and then proceeded to mention the assignment that would be due Friday right before the children left the class.

As they were exiting the classroom Alya patted Marinette on the back with a smile and sympathetically mentioned that maybe she should start going to sleep earlier.

"You're right Alya, but I can never get around to sleeping early because I always get the best ideas for my designs at night and I need to jot them down before I forget. And I still need to finish that poster for Jagged Stone!"

The blue eyed girl groaned... There's also the whole Ladybug having to be available 24/7 despite any hour of the day. Doesn't Hawkmoth sleep? Like ever?

Alya gave her an incredulous look.

"Didn't you already finish that poster for Jagged a while ago?"

"No Alya, not that poster. I already finished that one. He asked me to make him another one with him wearing the glasses I designed for him and he wants me to put his Alligator on the poster as well." She huffed.

"Girl, now I definitely know you're half asleep. Jagged Stone has a crocodile not an alligator."

Marinette flashed Alya a look with a smile on her face and a tinge of slight annoyance for her mistake and her friend being so nit-picky.

"Right... I'll remember when I think about the crocodile that ate Captain Hook's hand. I know Jagged says his crocodile is tame but I can't help but wonder sometimes."

The girls laughed at the conversation and following the melodious sound Nino and Adrien approached them.

Nino was the first to speak.

"Hey Marinette, Hey Alya."

Nino snaked his arm around Alya's shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Adrien had a slight smile at how smooth his best friend was. Maybe he'd try something like that on Ladybug? He knew she'd push him away but you never know right? Maybe the day she doesn't keep a distance is the day he gives up, and Adrien was definitely not a quitter.

Adrien greeted Alya and then...

Marinette.

Her face lit up in red tint that coated her cheeks as she stuttered a hello in the longest way possible and as she spoke her voice got progressively quieter and quieter.

"Hey Adrien! You look g-great today! Not to say that you don't always look great I think you're awesome and uhh...yeah but you look awesomely normal. You don't look normal I mean you look handsome and- ughhh I'm so stupid..."

Marinette gave Alya a desperate face and mouthed 'MAKE IT STOP PLEASE'

Alya facepalmed...

"Thanks I think." Adrien replied slightly confused.

"You're welcome?" The pigtailed girl squeaked.

"...Anyways" Alya interjected, " I think we should plan a fun get together Friday night to get away from all the school stress."

"Alya I think Nino is rubbing off on you." Adrien smirked at his comment.

Nino stuck his tongue out at Adrien.

"Whatever dude. You're just jealous my girl is this awesome."

Marinette's face was a bit sad. Alya was the first to notice.

"What's wrong Mari?"

"Nothings wrong at all it's just I have a ton of work to do and I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish in time by Friday."

"What about Saturday night?" Nino mentioned.

Adrien cut in this time.

"Weekends are no good for me. My father and Natalie like to get in a bunch of stuff on my schedule Saturday and Sunday.

Marinette gave a knowing nod. She knew Adrien's schedule all too well.

Alya's face lit up with an idea.

"I got it!"

Her left hand was flat in front of her and with her right hand curled in a fist, she slammed them both together.

"Since today is Monday, I'll come over everyday consecutively to help you finish your stuff before Friday since it's the only day we'll all be free."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course Mari! You're my best friend, it's no problem at all. Anyways I know you'd do the same for me."

Marinette felt her heart get light at the good friend she had. She thanked the moon, stars, and the night sky for the gift that was Alya Césaire. The biggest beautiful smile formed on her face that Adrien actually had to look away since it was blinding. It was leaving him with a warm and light feeling in his chest as well.

He mentally berated himself with an inner scowl and felt guilty because Ladybug probably had, at least to him, a prettier smile. He made an effort to get the preposterous thoughts out of his head and asked a question he was also honestly wondering.

"So we're set for a get together on Friday?" Adrien confirmed.

The rest of the group nodded.

Adrien also felt his heart lighten at the fact that he was going to be able to spend time with his friends. He'd make sure that Natalie agreed to allowing him to get out of the house for at least that one night.

Nino spoke up and mentioned an obvious hole in the plan.

"This is great and all but we still haven't set the place we're going to hang out at."

Alya smirked and had and idea. For her plans to go well it needed to be at someone's house in a closed setting so it'd be a safe environment.

"I think we should go to someone's house. I'd volunteer but my house is definitely overcrowded for the fun night we're going to have."

Nino, Marinette, and Adrien had a questioning look on their faces at the sneaky tone Alya was using in her voice but dismissed the idea when Marinette spoke up this time.

"Um we can come over to my house. I'm sure my parents would be more than happy to have you all over. I'll even make some macarons and croissants for the day."

Adrien's mouth watered at the thought.

"Perfect!" Alya quickly said.

With a look of determination the four teens set out to have their little get together happen no matter what.

Jeez I'm scrolling through what I wrote and what feels like a long time writing is actually a short little chapter. *sigh* Anyway I think that as the chapter get progressively spicy I'll have longer chapters. This will definitely be a long story I'm hoping that will make sense when the heat is turned up. But I bid y'all adieu for this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 403 12
A miraculous ladybug story! A post Hawkmoth world with seniors in high school and a sad ending to a beautiful love story between our favorite heroes.
50.9K 1.6K 37
Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain Cheng are the famous two players in the high school. sleeping around is all what they do as they are challenging...
317K 8.7K 40
Adrien has a dream that links Marinette to Ladybug and he starts to realize, can she really be Ladybug?? Shenanigans ensue. (Began as a roleplay wit...
17.3K 300 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...