Sold to The Gang Leader ✔ïļ

By backwoodfairy

Brianna was the type of kid you called a badgirl and speaks her mind, she has a very overprotective brother n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

5.4K 151 29
By backwoodfairy

Yasmine POV

"Brandon get yo high ass on." I said pushing him away from me, I'm just tryna watch TV and this nigga do a lot.

For a minute he just stood there, and kept blinking repeatedly.

"What kind of shit you then got on?" I asked as held his eyes wide open.

"From Quin and them from around the way- that shit and like its baked- then you pour the mix into the wrapper and." I cut his dumb high ass off.

"Bitch take a nap." I said rolling my eyes, then I sat up rubbing my stomach that shit keep fuckin hurting.

Bout tired of this baby.

He poured before crawling into the bed,"Brandon....Brandon. " I smacked his hard back, he really fell asleep.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text his sister, Brianna.

Me:You free

Bri😋💛: yeah wassup
Bri😋💛: what my dumbass brother do🤔

Me:🤣
Me:fucked around and got high, now he sleep but I'm bored

Bri😋💛: what you wanna do

Me:go out and so something

Bri😋💛:okay, let's go to the waterpark

Me:😬Girl imma be a human submarine

Bri😋💛: Girl I- okay and let's do it

Me:want me to pick you

Bri😋💛: YeSss

Me:be there in 30

Bri😋💛:👌🏾

I went into the bathroom and changed into a one piece bathing suit, it was a bright red with an open back and had had a deep V Neck.

I placed a sundress over it then slipped on some flip flops.

I quickly braided my hair into a fish braid, then grabbed my bookbag and started putting everything I needed into it.

Anthony's POV

"I think I want Lily." Luke said out of no where, and this nigga high.

"Shit really....I want fuckin Chrissy." Andrew said licking his lips.

"Y'all stoopid I can't settle right now....still exploring pussy." Austin said before taking a pull from the blunt.

"You gonna be exploring fuckin HIV." I said shaking my head at them.

Out of no where, Brianna came in with a bikini on.

The top was strapless and you could see her titties looking like they was gonna pop out at the top, the bottom was almost like a thong.

"The hell you going with that shit on?" I asked, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Me and Yasmine going to a strip club- bout to shake this ass and make some cash." She said throwing a bag over her shoulder.

"Come here." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her into the kitchen.

"Let me go nigga!" She got out my grip.

"You ain't going to no damn strip club." I pointed at her, she rolled her eyes.

"You really think imma take my brother's pregnant girlfriend to a strip club, we going to a water park." She said typing on her phone.

"I'm going with y'all then." I said.

She snapped her head up at me with a mug on her face, "Fuck no."

"Why not?" I said stepping closer to her.

She took a step closer also, "Cause you gonna act like somebody daddy!" She said smiling.

"No I ain't." I lied, she grabbed my face and pulled me closer to hers.

"Yes you are, you over protective bitch." I swore she was gonna kiss me but instead she popped me in the mouth.

"Okay gotta go!" She yelled then ran out, "BRIANNA!"

"ANTHONY!"

I walked to the front door and saw her walking towards a car, I walked behind her then picked her up.

"Stop you gonna make my boobs fall out." She said adjusting her top.

"I'm coming with y'all." I said putting her in the front seat.

"Hey I'm Anthony her boyfriend and I'm coming with y'all." I said, but she locked the doors.

"Ion know you, and she ain't say nun bout no boyfriend lil boy." She said rolling her neck.

Brianna only looked out the window and smirked before waving.

"Imma fuck you up." I said, she only flipped me off while smiling before the car left.

Wait till she get home, think I'm playing.

I went back inside, Luke was knocked out.

Andrew and Austin was playing a game, "Wait where did Sierra and them go?" Austin asked.

I noticed that he was right, now all the girls were gone.

"Ion know-" Andrew cut me off.

"They said they was going shopping and Bri said she ain't feel good so yeah. " He said never taking his eye off the tv.

I shook my head and went into our room, yes I did go through her stuff.

She better not be doing no opp shit in here.

Yasmine POV

Once we got to the park, Brianna went to the bathroom first so I went ahead to the pool and sat down first.

"Hello..." I looked down at my phone, did I dial Brandon number without knowing.

"Yes."

"Where the hell yo pregnant ass ain't leave no goddamn note or nun not even a fuckin message." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm at the park with Bri."

"Oh so my sister got you out the house finally."

"No its the opposite way." I said laughing.

"Okay well imma call you back."

Next thing I knew I heard gunshots.

"Shit Brandon I'll call you back." I didnt hang up I just dropped my phone and got my gun out my bag.

I could see everyone running and screaming but I ain't see Bri.

When I walked into the bathroom I about fell out.

"BRI!" I ran over to her body on the ground.

She was shot three times...the arm..side...and shoulder.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called 911, gang activity or fuckin not she aint dying on my watch.

Anthony's POV

"Stop bruh move." I said to Sierra as she kept messing with me.

I'm really about to push her ass of this damn couch.

"Awh is the baby getting annoyed." I rolled my eyes as my phone started ringing.

I looked at the unknown number, I went outside and answered it.

"Who dis?"

"Brianna got shot." I could recognize the voice it was her brother.

"What- what hospital she at?" I asked, I ran in the house and grabbed my keys getting into one of my cars.

"Shit ion know, Yasmine said something about- oh St. Region."

"Ight I'm on my way." I hung up.

When I made it to the hospital, I saw Yasmine waiting she looked sick.

Anthony walked over to me, "They ain't said shit about her yet and I'm really about to shoot this place up." He said reaching towards his hip.

"Nah- you get arrested then what cause I ain't helping with shit." I said then went to the front desk.

"Oh- how may I help you?" The girl said popping her gum, that shit issa real bother.

"Brianna Marshall. "

"Oh...umm you guys haven't heard..." She said, I shook my head.

"No- why..."

"She died on the way to the hospital. " Why did everything around me seemed to stop.

"What- how the hell did she die!?" I heard Brandon yell.

I left the hospital and went back to the house.

"What's up with you-"

"Nun." I just went to the room I shared with her and sat on the bed.

Is it bad I started catching feelings for her lil ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11K 186
You can understand the storyline with the title. So it's a series with 10 different stories in one book. All are adult based so innocent people sta...
572K 14.2K 94
"Be honourable", I plead as his lips hover dangerously close to mine "But you aren't an honourable man are you Jaime Lannister?" I dare to ask knowin...
15K 702 13
" I Always Get What I Want" - C.S
1.4M 68.2K 45
â—Ī 𝗗ð—ē𝗷ð—ē𝗰𝘁ð—ēð—ą | pĮjĮkʇĮp | ð˜Ēð˜Ĩð˜Ŧð˜Ķð˜Īð˜ĩ𝘊𝘷ð˜Ķ 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. â—Ē â†ģ The one where (y/n) takes a...