BBC Merlin | one-shots

By GfFraser4

A collection of one-shots about the tv show Merlin, from the villagers of Camelot to the royals living in the... More

Horses
Druid part 1
Gaius's Daughter
Gwens sister
Druid part 2
Gwaine
Shrine

Bravery

94 0 0
By GfFraser4

Y/n PoV
The sky is clear, the sun is shining brightly and my family are safe. What a perfect day. I decided I should take advantage of the amazing weather so i am taking a lovely stroll through the village. "I can take you apart with less than that." I heard a voice taunt from within the busy crowd. Something must be happening because everyone was crowding round the markets cheering. What could possibly be going on. I made my way through the crowd to see prince Arthur attacking a boy. I looked panicked at the people and other knights watching. No one was gonna help him. The boy was now on the ground with Arthur preparing to strike him. Before I even realised what I was doing I jumped in between, shield the boy with my body. Arthur lowered his weapon glaring at me viciously. "Move aside" he demanded I stood my ground holding my head high. "I will not allow you to strike him, he is just a boy." I yelled at him, remembering my place I bowed slightly "my lord, it is not right" I met the princes eyes catching him staring in shook. Not knowing what else to say I turned to tend to the boy. "Are you alright?" I asked gently stretching my hand forward to help him stand. He accepted my hand "thank you, my lady" I giggled lightly. "Relax I am not nobility." I turned back noticing everyone's stare, looking around i began to feel self conscious. I hung my head low ashamed of what I had just downs "forgive me sire I do not know what came over me." There was a terrible silence for what felt like hours before Arthur spoke. "I believe that's enough for today." The crowd began to vanish, thankfully. I let out a sigh of relief and slowly walked away. "Wait" I heard a voice call, I froze in my spot. "I would like to know the name of such a fearless young lady." I turned and met the princes gaze, suddenly greatly nervous. "My name is y/n my lord" I bowed once more, he chuckled. "Now y/n you were not so formal when you were insulting my judgement." He chuckled when I blushed with embarrassment "my father always tell me u should learn to hold my tounge." I looked down shamefully. "Even now I'm older I do not see why it would do me any good, doubting what I believe to be right." I confessed gently, Arthur smiled as I did "you are the most interesting women I've ever met, y/n" he took my hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. "I do hope to see you again" he drop my hand and began to leave "as do I, Prince Arthur"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 21.2K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
211K 9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
859K 40K 171
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one