Bravery

Y/n PoV
The sky is clear, the sun is shining brightly and my family are safe. What a perfect day. I decided I should take advantage of the amazing weather so i am taking a lovely stroll through the village. "I can take you apart with less than that." I heard a voice taunt from within the busy crowd. Something must be happening because everyone was crowding round the markets cheering. What could possibly be going on. I made my way through the crowd to see prince Arthur attacking a boy. I looked panicked at the people and other knights watching. No one was gonna help him. The boy was now on the ground with Arthur preparing to strike him. Before I even realised what I was doing I jumped in between, shield the boy with my body. Arthur lowered his weapon glaring at me viciously. "Move aside" he demanded I stood my ground holding my head high. "I will not allow you to strike him, he is just a boy." I yelled at him, remembering my place I bowed slightly "my lord, it is not right" I met the princes eyes catching him staring in shook. Not knowing what else to say I turned to tend to the boy. "Are you alright?" I asked gently stretching my hand forward to help him stand. He accepted my hand "thank you, my lady" I giggled lightly. "Relax I am not nobility." I turned back noticing everyone's stare, looking around i began to feel self conscious. I hung my head low ashamed of what I had just downs "forgive me sire I do not know what came over me." There was a terrible silence for what felt like hours before Arthur spoke. "I believe that's enough for today." The crowd began to vanish, thankfully. I let out a sigh of relief and slowly walked away. "Wait" I heard a voice call, I froze in my spot. "I would like to know the name of such a fearless young lady." I turned and met the princes gaze, suddenly greatly nervous. "My name is y/n my lord" I bowed once more, he chuckled. "Now y/n you were not so formal when you were insulting my judgement." He chuckled when I blushed with embarrassment "my father always tell me u should learn to hold my tounge." I looked down shamefully. "Even now I'm older I do not see why it would do me any good, doubting what I believe to be right." I confessed gently, Arthur smiled as I did "you are the most interesting women I've ever met, y/n" he took my hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. "I do hope to see you again" he drop my hand and began to leave "as do I, Prince Arthur"