Kissing You

By NiaMonroe_xo

Sasha Pierce is 17 year old girl in high school with a sassy personality and headstrong mindset. When she mee... More

Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl
Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions
Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby
Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob
Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...
Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me
Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...
Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me
Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You
Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control
Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story
Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!
Kissing You; Chapter 14; Physical Love Letters
Kissing You; Chapter 15; I Came Back For You
Kissing You; Chapter 16; Someone That I Knew
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt1
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3
Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...
Kissing You; Chapter 19; She's Your Siren's Call
Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet
Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You
Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend
Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack
Kissing You; Chapter 24; Taste That Your Lips Allow
Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?
Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night
Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?
Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt1/2
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt2/2
Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter
A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero

113K 2.3K 1K
By NiaMonroe_xo

Dedicated to MsAugust because she's sha-maze-ballzzz!

<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 4;

"So are you gonna start talking? Or are just gonna leave me to make assumptions?" Lara implies with a firm tone to her voice.

I slowly turn around and give her an embarrassed grin. She has her arms crossed over her large breasts and is tapping her foot impatiently. "It's not how it looks Lara, trust me!" I quickly reply placing my hands on her shoulders and giving her a reassuring look.

She pouts her lips at me then rolls her eyes. Gosh! She's being a right diva ain't she? "Sasha stay away from him! I know he's drop dead gorgeous and everything but he'll break your heart. Trust me! I should know!" she barks at me, resting her hands on her hips.

"I never said that I had a crush on him. Can we not to talk about this right now please!" I quickly push a strand of hair behind my ear as a method of distraction then recklessly stare at my feet. I can feel her infuriating blue eyes observing me closely but I refuse to make eye contact.

"Oh I know that look Sasha." I quickly look up at her. "He has you under his skin," she continues shaking her head in disbelief. What? No! I don't even know the guy, I can't believe she's telling me what I'm "supposedly" feeling.

"No he really doesn't Lara! Can we drop it please!" I hopelessly plead.

"I'm gonna drop it for now but I'm telling you in advance...he's bad news." Lara reassures as we make our out of the canteen and head for our third period which is Business Studies. A whole hour with Lara, Lexi, Jacob and Kyle.

Great!

* * * *

"Alright class take your seats behind the computer and get up your Unit 27 work please! Thank you!" Ms Drayton announces giving us all a work and research sheet as we enter the room. I walk to the back of the class where my seat is next to Lara and log on.

There's an awkward silence between me and Lara and I don't want to say anything to break the silence. Why is she being like this? I haven't done anything wrong. Is she jealous or something? That's it! I have a funny feeling that my Lara may still have a crush on Mr Carlson.

Next Jacob enters with Matt and Jamie but no sign of Kyle. Lexi enters next swaying her hips from side to side and pouting her lip at every boy she goes past. She's really beautiful, gorgeous brown hair and dark brown eyes. But just like Kyle, she's arrogant and very full of herself. So I guess those two are meant for each other. Vanity gets you nowhere, baby.

Finally ten minutes into the lesson, Kyle comes bursting into the room looking flustered, he's cheeks radiating a warm garnet colour and his messy hair looking sexier than ever.

"So, Mr Carlson, you decided to just turn up any time during my lesson, did you?"

This should be good...I can think of so many things he could of been doing. But I don't wanna get into too much detail at this point - I just wanna know what Mr Hothead's excuse is today.

"I'm sorry, Ms Drayton, I just got caught up with stuff," Kyle explains with a calm collective tone to his voice as he leans against the class board and flops his hair over his face. He stares into Ms Drayton's eyes then gives her a warm smile and winks.

"Well don't let it happen again. Get to your place," Ms Drayton embarrassingly mumbles as she adjusts her black glasses. So Kyle has that kind of affect on teachers too, I guess it's not just me. He strolls over to his seat which is next to his brother's and just in front of mine.

I stare at him as he walks past me and he glares back with a smirk on his face. I wonder what he's thinking. He changes his route and comes closer to my computer then hovers over it.

"I see you're still chewing that gum I gave you," he whispers.

"I like to keep my mouth fresh just for you."

"So you understand my proposition then,Sasha?" he replies.

"These lips of mine are not going anywhere near yours."

"Yeah Sasha, that's what they all say," he breathes bringing his face closer to mine. "Ain't that right Lara! Tell your friend how your first time with me was. She can learn a few tips off of you," he teases as he pulls his face away from mine, winks at Lara then turns back to his seat.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Sash," Lara quietly hisses.

"Lara come on! Don't let him get to you," I moan typing away at my computer.

"But it's true though. He's right I am a big slut!" she mutters to herself.

"No you're not! Lexi's the slut, not you. Okay? You just fell in love with a jerk and you fell hard and he just wasn't there to catch you..." I sigh. This whole day is doing my head in. I want to go home. Kyle's doing my head in. Or am I doing that to myself? Over thinking everything as usual?

He's making my body temperature increase and making my heart run a marathon. The looks he keeps giving me are overwhelming but nerve racking at the same time. Remember when I said I didn't want to associate myself with Kyle ever? Well I guess now I'm eating my own words, because I don't think he's ever going to leave me alone.

But seriously, what does he see in me? I'm not the perfect cheerleaders he goes for like Lexi or Lara. I'm not smart and beautiful like Texas and I'm not athletic like Bethany, I'm just plain old Sasha. I don't ever want to fall in love! I've seen what love has done to my mom for the past five years and I don't want that happening to me.

I'm going to do everything I can to avoid Kyle and I'm not going to let myself fall for a jerk, because I know when I fall, I won't be able to get back up again.

"Okay class stop typing for a few minutes and look to the front!" Ms Drayton orders, grabbing everyone's attention. Everyone moans and groans but we all eventually do what we're told and we face the front. This had better be good, I really want to get my Unit 27 work finished. "So some of you are struggling and it appears that the boys are doing better at this than the girls are, so therefore-" before she could finish the rest of her sentence, the room is filled with complaining girls and laughing boys.

"Erm, Ms that's not fair! Some of us girls are really good at this!" I complain like a politician.

"Please let me finish Miss Pierce," she softly remarks.

I hold my hands up in surrender then sit back down on my chair. Kyle turns around and starts laughing. What's so funny? I cross my eyebrows together then raise one of them up. I really don't see what he finds amusing. He starts mouthing something to me but I can't make out what it is he's saying. I squint my eyes a little then cock my head to one side trying to read his lips.

-More like wanting to kiss his lips!

-Argh shut up! I don't like him

-No one said that you did!

"So Miss Pierce, did you get any of that?" Ms Drayton questions me.

"Huh?"

"Maybe if you paid attention to what I was saying, instead of taking an interest to Kyle then you would of heard and understood what I just said," Ms Drayton snaps.

"Actually Ms, I was talking to Sasha and she just felt the need to respond," Kyle loudly shouts.

Oh and by saying that makes things better does it? Prick! Everyone starts whistling and before I know it a boisterous noise of jeering is created in the space of two seconds. I shuffle my eyes back to Kyle and he has that same smug-look on his face, like he had just accomplished greatness. This boy is so sneaky and devious and clever, looks like he wants to play games.

"So I'm going to read out your pairs and I expect you to have this work done, completed and submitted in one week!" Ms Drayton declares, pulling out a piece of paper from the tray and holding it close to her chest.

This should be marvellous...not!

Anyone but Lexi or Kyle! I'm trying to get away from him, not more closer. I keep my fingers crossed tightly and chant the words in my head but they somehow escape my lips and a few people hear.

"Mr Freya with Miss Costello. Mr Jeran with Miss Hart. Mr Carlson with Miss Pierce-"

Woah! She ain't going to just fast forward like I didn't hear what I think she did. Carlson? That's either Jacob or Kyle! Please be Jacob, please be Jacob! Jacob pushes his chair towards my computer and fits his head in between mine and Lara's computer.

"Hey, Sash! I have a feeling we're going to ace this essay together,beautiful," he whispers with a big grin on his face. Did he just call me 'beautiful'?I turn to Lara and she has a smirk on her face and tries not to look in my direction. My inner goddess is literally roaring with excitement but Jacob doesn't give me butterflies like Kyle does.

But you want Kyle not Jacob! Say you want to switch! Say it!

"Wait is it me or Jacob working with Sasha?" Kyle questions Ms Drayton, rising from his chair like he's about to protest. Great! He just had to kill our moment.

"Oh it's you Kyle, working with Sasha. So that means less gaping and more studying, Miss Pierce!" Ms Drayton laughs.

No! No! She finds this funny? I'm not about to let this happen! I want Jacob, not Kyle. I watch how Jacob's face turns into disappointment and he loses all the life in his sparkling green eyes. I turn to Kyle and he looks overwhelmed and proud with himself.

"You. My house after school, so I can study you," he huskily hisses resting his muscular arms on my computer screen and biting his bottom lip at me. So this is what I should be expecting for the next whole week...

"No way! I want to be safe. Therefore, you can come to my house and study there knowing that you would be able to keep your object close to yourself at all times," I demand as I tap my forefinger on his nose. He smirks at me then pretends to bite my finger which makes me pull my hand away.

"Try and tame me baby girl," he whispers.

"I'm not your ba-" I hiss, but before I could finish my sentence, he holds his finger up to my lips then tells me to shush as if I was a baby of his.

"Actions speak louder than words. You can show me all the actions at your place after school." he adds with a sexy smirk on his exquisite drop dead gorgeous face.

* * * *

"So you looking forward to spending a week with Kyle?" Lara questions me as we exit the school to go home.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I couldn't be anymore happier. Spending a week with the hot Mr Carlson. "No, not really," I mumble.

"Sasha, you're not fooling me, you know!" she yells.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in confusion, even though I know perfectly well what she is talking about. But she's wrong.

"Speak of the devil. He's over there waiting for you," Lara murmurs as she crosses her arms in front of her chest and moves her eyes behind me. I turn my head and I'm welcomed by Mr sexy leaning on my car. How does he know that's my car? Creep much...

"Well go on then...his highness awaits," she annoyingly states not making eye contact with me. What's wrong with her today? She's been acting so moody since this morning and I need to know why, but I could probably guess.

"Well see you around then," I murmur before turning on my heel and start heading to my car. When he notices me, a big grin appears on his face but I just ignore him and walk over the other side of the car where the driver's seat is.

He slides into the car then glares at me, I can feel his eyes all over me but I don't want to believe it. I slot my key in then turn it to make the engine start but it doesn't. I groan in frustration then try once again. I turn to Kyle and he's observing me closely so I quickly look away and attempt to start the engine again.

"Maybe we should take my car," he suggests.

"It will work!" I scold forcing the key harder and aggressively turn the key hoping it will work by doing that.

"I could fix it for you sometime Sasha," he makes another suggestion.

"Stop! I know why you're doing this!"

"Oh and why am I doing this, genius?" he chuckles while biting his bottom lip.

He really needs to stop doing that...

"Read between the lines Kyle, you're a smart boy," I hiss, still attempting to start the fucking car.

"Well you should thank me for saving you the embarrassment in Business," he laughs while running his fingers through his hair then grinning at me. I drop my eyebrows and tightly cross them together and clench my jaw.

I bring my face closer to him as if our lips are about to crash. I briefly brush my lips against his and he attempts to kiss me by tilting my chin up with his fingers.

"My fucking hero," I snarl then turn back to start the engine.

"I like them feisty, Sasha," he teases pouting his lips in a kissing motion.

"Well don't be getting your hopes up. My legs are staying closed." I sigh as I drive the car out of the driveway and exit the school gates. Fingers crossed this studying goes quick and he can just leave me to peace. But of course, you can't always get what you wish for.

***

"This is where you live?" Kyle questions me.

"No I'm just pulling up to a random small cottage where I'm giving you the opportunity to have sex with me."

"Really?"

"No you fool!" I hiss as I exit the car and walk up to my house.

Kyle rapidly follows behind me and swings his arm over my shoulder and looks down at me with a smirk on his face. I reach for the door, unlock it then slowly step into my surprisingly warm house. It smells of lavender and lemon scented candles. The mirrors are sparkling clean and everything seems to be in place and order.

"Your house smells and looks nice," Kyle remarks. I ignore his comments because I have a funny feeling someone is in the house.

"I think there's someone in the house," I quietly whisper to Kyle.

"You mean like burglars?" Kyle quietly replies back with a sense of humour in his voice. He thinks this is funny, I'm actually creeped out. Its like an episode of Scream 4.

"Hello? Is anybody there!" I wail as I continue to slowly creep to the kitchen.

"Yeah as if a burglar's gonna cry 'yeah I'm over here, please do join me for supper while I rob your shit!'" 

"This is not funny," I hiss at him. Then loud footsteps approach us and I'm petrified to walk any further, I stay close to Kyle and grip hard onto his leather jacket. A foot, a leg, a torso and a face. It's her! She's here! Her gorgeous smile and beautiful brown eyes just glowing.

"Mom!" I cry then run towards her, wrap my arms around her and give her a tight hug.

"Sasha,honey, I'm here now," she softly whispers.

"Why didn't you call to say where you was? Tasha won't stop asking questions and I've been worried sick, mom" I hiss at her trying to keep my voice as low as possible so Kyle can't hear me.

She hesitates to reply and instead moves her eyes away from mine and focuses behind me. A smile grows on her face and I look back to see Kyle smiling too. This is awkward.

"So who's this then?" my Mom questions me.

"Mom, this is Kyle. Kyle, this is my mom," I announce taking a step back to introduce the both of them.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Pierce, and you're going to be seeing a lot of me for the next week," he replies with a stretched smile on his face then he turns to me and winks. I suddenly feel uncomfortable at the thought of me and Kyle alone in one room. Together...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Debbie Nia Monroe xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.2K 51
After the war Harry tries to overcome his depression, starts to get his life back on track when the fates throw him for a loop again. A/N I am crap a...
280K 9.8K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
369K 15K 39
I hated Zane Khan. I hated the way he was so cocky and sure of himself. I hated the way he always knew how to get under my skin. I hated the...