My Creepypasta OC Stories

By May5696

A bunch of short or one shot stories with my 4 creepypasta OC's (mostly cute funny scenarios) stories will go... More

Felyra Introduction
Digitalia (nickname is D) Introduction
Myth Introduction
Blizzaria Introduction
Meeting-Felyra
Meeting-Digitalia
Meeting-Myth
Roomies
First Morning
Too Much Catnip
Cosplay Day
Secret
Enchanting Music
Truth or Dare
Captured
Slumber Party
Jealousy leads to Confession
A Formal Party
Karaoke Night
Vacation
Slave For A Day
Valentine's Day
Christmas
Cat Instincts
One Messed Up Game
Midnight Swim
Shyness Doesn't Mean Innocence
Special Request
Author's Note

Meeting-Blizzaria

1.2K 31 4
By May5696

Hoodie walks around the woods hoping to find a new creepypasta, but instead finds a small lake that's frozen over. Its spring, this lake shouldn't be frozen over. Everything goes quiet as he looks at the thick layer of ice over the water. Hoodie looks around when he faintly hears what sounds like music, until he notices that in the middle of the lake, there's some kind of small island made of ice. He follows the music across the ice all the way to the island. When he gets to the island, he can clearly hear the music, and looks to see a girl sitting on a rock of ice playing a flute. She had her back to him, so she didn't know he was there. He sat there quietly listening to her play. This music is very pretty, but it sounds kinda sad, I wonder why? When she finished hoodie quietly said, "That was really good." She jumped up and turned around, hoodie quickly told her, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." "Its ok." "I'm Hoodie." "Blizzaria." "Are you the one who froze the lake?" She nodded. "Are you all alone? Is that why your song sounded sad?" She looked down and mumbled, "Yeah." He then held out his hand and said, "Then come with me." She looked at him in surprise and hesitantly took his hand and allowed him to lead her to his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
803 12 23
Just a collection of all different creepy pasta stories only some of them will be very long, I did try and keep shorter ones but there are ones that...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
11.3K 364 14
The 1st of 4 mini stories, this story is about one of my creepypasta OC's. If you want to know more about the character, I suggest first checking out...