Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

one

32.7K 1K 437
By phatblackhottie

***

Indya King
Friday April 26
11:00 pm

Big Ole Freak played as I exited the locker room at work fully dressed.

"Dior grab these Patron bottles for me. Trina requested you in her section." My boss, the owner of the club, Prince told me.

I grabbed the bottles making my way into the actual club itself. It was Fantasy Friday at the club so all the employees and some of the people in the club were dressed as fairies and other shit like that.

"We live at Illusion, the hottest club in Miami. We got an og, the baddest, Trina in the building. Young Miami, Key Glock, and Wiz Khalifa are in the building as well. It's time to turn the fuck up!" The DJ said playing Oh Okay by Gunna.

"My favorite Dior! You always come through girl." Trina yelled as I entered her section with the bottles and some of the other bottle girls behind me with glow sticks.

"You already know it's anything for you my love." I said putting the bottles in the ice on the table. She gave me a hug slipping me $500. The baddest herself is a regular here so I always see her and I don't know how it happened but she loves me.

"If you guys need anything just let me know. Have fun tonight!" I said exiting out of the section, stuffing my money in my bralette.

"Dior! This look is everything sis." My best friend Dime said.

I looked down at my appearance smiling at my two-piece bralette and skirt set.

a/n: pretend it's a matching skirt

"Thank you girl! You look good of course but that's a everyday thing." I said smiling giving her a hug. It was facts, my bitch is never lacking even on her bummy shit.

"Ugh I just love your thick ass. I'll see you once the night is done." She said as we locked our pinkies then going our separate ways.

"Yo!" I heard despite the loud ass music. I turned facing Glock fine ass. He been here a couple times so I was familiar with him too.

"Yes sir?" I asked smirking while he just smiled.

"Can you get two bottles of D'Usse for me."

"Of course." I said making my way to the bar.

"Lonzo, I need two D'Usse bottles." I told one of the bartenders. He handed it to me and I made my way back to Glock's section.

"Here you go. You need anymore glasses or anything?" I asked setting the bottles in the ice.

"Nah you good Dior." He said handing me another $500.

"Call me if you need anything else. Tell your friend to wrap it up." I said pointing to one of his friends with one of my other coworkers not doing what she was supposed to be doing at all. She known for trapping niggas.

But it's not stopping my money so I don't care too much about it.

"You hell, take a shot with me before you step off." Glock said making me roll my eyes.

"You must be trying to get me fired." I said shaking my head.

"They not gon fire you and you know that stop the cap. You the best mothafucka in here." He said making me laugh.

"Alright come on." I told him grabbing an empty shot glass.

He poured us both some D'Usse. "Cheers." I said making him laugh as we both downed the shot.

"Whewww." I said as a warm feeling took over my body.

"Good shit Dior." He said clapping his hands.

"Bye cause you a bad influence." I said laughing leaving his section.

***
4:00 am

"It was a busy ass night." One of the other bottle girls said as we all agreed.

It was for sure but I loved busy nights cause I get a lot of tips. Tonight alone I made $3,567 in tips. Imagine what I'm gonna make tomorrow.

"Yes! And they was being stingy as fuck tonight. These niggas was broke as fuck." This one girl I don't really care for, Nia, said.

"They must've been stingy for you cause..." Dime said trailing off fanning her money. The girls started laughing including me cause I was thinking the same thing.

That's the type of person Dime is. She says the shit everybody thinking but nobody else says out loud.

"Put it up before she try to steal to make up for that drought." I said. Everybody started laughing but I was deadass serious.

"I don't know what the fuck you think is so funny Dior. You really think you all that, nobody fucking with your fat ass in real life so keep it cute." Nia said making me roll my eyes. See why I don't care for this girl?

"Nobody thinks I'm all that except for you since you always bringing it up. Don't get mad at me cause nobody tipped you broke bitch." I snapped.

"Aye! We not doing this shit tonight." Prince said. I felt like it was directed towards me so me being myself I went into defense mode.

"No cause she always talking shit. This hoe gon say nobody fucking with me? Bitch everybody and they grandfather fucking on you. I'm too grown for this." I ranted packing up my shit and my money.

"Dior keep talking and you will be suspended." Prince said making me roll my eyes. Fuck am I in school?

"Alright good night to the rest of y'all." I forced a smile grabbing my shit. Dime grabbed hers too bucking at Nia mumbling "bitch" before we walked out the club.

Once we got all the way outside we immediately busted out laughing.

"Whew that shit was funny." Dime said wiping a tear.

"It truly was she really said the niggas was broke I'm screaming." I said laughing even harder.

"Girl enough of that bullshit. Let's go to brunch tomorrow at 11 my treat." Dime said.

"Okay then after we can get our nails done my treat." I said.

"Deal. See you tomorrow, love you!" She told me.

"Love you too." Shortly we both got in our cars pulling off.

I pulled up to my two bedroom and two bathroom condo. I feel like I've accomplished so much for being only 20 and without going to college. It feels good to prove everybody wrong that said I couldn't make a good living without college.

Right when I walked in the door I noticed some girl shoes that didn't belong to me and definitely didn't belong to my big foot ass brother.

I walked down the hallway to his room knocking on his door.

"Isaac." I called out getting no response.

"You got 5 seconds to get out whatever little girl you got in my house." I said walking into my room putting down my bags.

"5....... 4 ......... 3, Isaac don't let me get to two before we really have a problem." I told him stepping out in the hallway.

"Okay she leaving now." He said peeking his head out ths door.

"Mhm." I said watching as he rushed her out so I wouldn't ask her no questions.

"So where were you when I called earlier? I know you wasn't here so don't lie." I asked

"I was out Eastover. Vito block party was tonight."

Eastover is where we're from. Where I live now isn't too far from there but it's definitely away from all the nut shit that be going on over there which is exactly what Isaac needs.

"So who brought you and that girl all the way over here?"

"Breezy and Terrance." He said making me roll my eyes. They ass definitely gonna hear from me.

"You can keep thinking shit is sweet but I'm not your mother. Play with her not me." I told him going back into my room to get into the shower.

Jahir Brown
Friday April 26
10:00 pm

"Yo." I called shaking her body but she still wouldn't wake up. This the damn near 10th time I tried. I hope this bitch ain't dead.

"Bro get the fuck up." I said pushing her off my bed onto the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem? Wake me up like a normal person dickhead." She yelled.

"Bitch I tried to do that, fuck. Your uber coming in 1 minute get the fuck out." I said getting up to follow her out. Her bird ass might just try to steal from me.

"You're so disrespectful." She said putting on her clothes.

"You still letting me fuck so it must not matter." I shrugged following her as she headed down the stairs towards the front door.

"Whatever Breezy." She said leaving.

I headed out shortly after since this was just the house I take bitches to. I would never let these bitches come to my actual crib, that's just a set up waiting to happen.

Right when I get in the car Terrance was calling my phone.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Nigga what's the move?" He asked.

"Ion got no move, I just got done with what I had planned." I chuckled.

"Just dirty, your shit gon fall off one day." He told me.

"Fuck you nigga. But I need to make a drop on a couple people tonight. You ridin or what?" I asked him.

"Yea come scoop me, I'm on the block." I agreed then hung up.

I stopped at a red light grabbing the duffle bag from underneath the passenger seat looking at all the product I needed to sell before the night was over.

I had to make a couple stops before I pull up on the block too. It was gonna be a long ass night but I didn't care. The money I'm finna make off this shit gonna be worth it.

***
11:30

I pulled up to my hood Eastover also known as The Zoo. At least that's what the white folks call it.

"You asking me what's the move like the block not hot." I said stepping out the car.

When I say everybody was outside I mean everybody. Grandmas, mothers, kids, hoes, fake trap niggas, even the pastor was on the block. It was a whole ass moon bounce in the middle of the street amd grills everywhere.

"Mane you forgot tonight was Vito block party?" Terrance asked dapping me up.

"I did, it's live though." I said lighting up the pre-rolled blunt I had behind my ear.

"Hey Breezy." A group of females said. I just nodded blowing out smoke.

"Mane Terrance, Raya trippin bruh. Oh shit, wassup Breezy." My lil youngin Isaac said dapping me up.

"Wassup lil bruh." I greeted passing Terrance the jay.

"I told you not to fuck with that bitch anyway but you gon do what you want." Terrance said inhaling before blowing out smoke.

"Lemme hit that shit." Isaac said talking about the jay.

"Hell nah. Dior ain't gon be on my head about that shit." Terrance said passing it back to me. I mugged just hearing her name.

"Man Dior ain't gon do shit. She at work right now anyway." He said making me and Terrance laugh.

Dior had a mean ass attitude especially when it came to Isaac. That's why we don't get along cause I don't give no fucks about a bitch attitude, Ima say what I want. Ima end up getting her ass together one day, she just need some dick.

"Bet you won't say that shit while she around." I said laughing.

"Nigga gon be shaking in his fat ass boots." Terrance said making me damn near drop my jay I was laughing so hard. We stay getting on Isaac big ass feet.

"Fuck y'all I'm finna go talk to this girl." Isaac said walking off.

"We still making these drops or what?" Terrance asked as we sat on somebody porch.

"Of course, I gotta make this money. When this over?" I asked referring to the block party.

"You know this shit can run into the next day so I don't even know." He said shrugging.

"We gon head out soon then." I said finishing my jay.

"Jahir, I know you not gonna sit your narrow ass on my porch without saying hello." The candy lady Ms. Sadie said walking up on the porch.

"Sorry Ms. Sadie. How you doing? You looking good." I said giving her a hug.

"Don't try to butter me up negro. I do miss you though and Terrance too. Y'all need to start visiting me." She told us.

"We got you. See you later." I said as we stepped off the porch.

POP POP

Everybody started running as shots started popping off.

Me and Terrance jumped in my car about to pull off until I seen Isaac running with this girl.

"Isaac bring yo ass man!" I yelled out the window.

"Hold the fuck up. Who said this bitch getting in my car?" I asked.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" This broad said.

"I'm talking to-"

"Mane just open the damn door. They shooting." Terrance said. I sucked my teeth unlocking the door.

"Where y'all going?" I asked Isaac. He gave me the address and I made my way over there.

As the night went on we finished doing all the drops and I made sure I split the money evenly with Terrance. That's my brother regardless of blood, so if I'm eating he eating too.

~

What y'all think?

This not my first story but this the first one I fw that I actually published...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 98 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
4.1K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
63.2K 3.6K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
10.1K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...