Now You Want Me?

By AuggiePooh_

(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they s... More

Confessions
The Plan
First Day Of School
My Neighbor
The Date
Dinner
Danielle Day
Eww Feelings
Caught In The Act
Hickey
Mad
Detention
Mason
It's Over.
Drake vs Mason
Presentations
Yes
Meeting The Parents, again.
Rebellious Acts
New Play Mate
Deals
Untold Stories
Secrets Revealed
Boys
Crazy Bitch
Realization
Plan B?
Lost & Found
Reunions
Epilouge

*Halloween Party

875 23 2
By AuggiePooh_

Chapter 15

••(Megan's POV)••

My dumb ass didn't even try on my costume before the party. So here we were at Mina's house getting ready for the party, and my original nurse outfit, DOES NOT FIT!!

"No no no, it has to fit!" I urged as Veronica helped me with the zipper. "Why did you buy a size 2!?" Danielle asked. "I didn't check the size!" I complained. "Meg this isn't gonna pull through." Veronica stated. I sighed, "Then what am I gonna wear now?"

Suddenly Mina came in holding a costume, "I have an extra costume right here, it's a bit slutty though but it's cute." She pulled out an army looking nurse costume with boots and everything.

"Thanks Mina your a life saver." I said grabbing the costume and hugging her. "No problem, just don't bend over in it." She laughed. "It's that short?" I asked.

"No not really, but make sure you sit with your legs crossed." she directed. "Of course." I laughed and went to the bathroom to change. We all did our make up and Veronica had her zombie make up already done.

The past 2 weeks have been fine, I've spent most of my time with Mason, and haven't talked to Drake since our argument. His curtains are always closed, he doesn't call, he doesn't text, and he doesn't even look at me at school. To be honest I miss him, but I have Mason now. Mason has been so great to me, taking me on cute dates, and being a gentleman. But in everything he does, I compare him to Drake.

Every time he kisses me my mind floats off to Drake. Every time we cuddle or whatever, I think of Drake. I don't know what's wrong with me. Everyday I'm with Mason, all I want is Drake. It isn't right because Mason is such a sweet dude, and Drake is a bad dude, but he's good to me. Ugh I need to stop thinking about him. "Megan. Megan, Megan!" Danielle yelled in my face. "What? What?" I asked.

"We've been calling your name for like a minute, you spaced out." she said. "Oh um sorry." I laughed. "You okay?" Veronica asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

Danielle looked at me worriedly while the other two shrugged. "Anyway now that we're all set let's get this party started!" Mina cheered. I smiled, "Yep is everything set?" I asked.

"Yeah." she looked at the time, "The guests should be arriving soon."

After 2 hours the house was full. There were so many people here, more than last years. I looked around and spotted Mason near the bar, yes Mina was serving alcohol at her party. He spotted me too and walked toward me, "Hey." he grinned. "Hey." I smiled back. "You want something? You know to eat or drink?" he asked. "Um, nah I'm fine."

"Oh okay, your costume is cute by the way." He said looking at it. "Thanks it wasn't my first choice. I like your costume." I said to him. He was wearing his soccer uniform, "Hah, thanks it's real original." he laughed. I smiled, we started to talk about things and just hang out. But then I met the eyes of him, the guy who never seemed to leave my mind, Drake entered the party with a girl on his arm, she was wearing a super slutty ladybug costume, pretty much a red bra and a really short fluffy red skirt with polka dots. Drake on the other hand looked amazing, he was dressed as a police officer, his shirt was pretty tight, defining his toned muscles. He had the hat and every thing.

Our eyes met somehow through the thick crowd, I quickly looked away back to Mason who had been talking to me this whole time. "And that's how my hamster died." he sighed. My eyes widened, "Aw I'm so sorry." I said to him. "It's alright." he shrugged. "Wanna dance?" he asked. I nodded, "I'd love to."

_-Drakes POV-_

Good lord have mercy, Megan and that costume. I'll pay no mind since she's with that Mason dude still. I actually came alone but this girl who was parked near me wanted to walk in with me, she was hot so why not?

I watched Megan and Mason head to the dance floor. "Hey wanna dance?" I asked the girl I walked in with. "Of course." she said seductively as she pulled me toward the dance floor. I kept an eye on Megan the whole time, while the girl danced on me. Megan started to dance dirty on Mason as he started kissing on her neck. It took every part of me not to rip him off her. She looked over at me and noticed I was looking, so I started to dance onto..I don't know her name. I started to kiss on her neck as well causing her to moan unnecessarily loud.

"Damn papi trying to start something I see?" she whispered in my ear. I really wasn't, I'm not in the mood. I noticed Megan looking at me from the corner of my eye. She looked a bit angry, causing me to smirk. I miss my Meggie so much honestly, nothing's been right since we stopped talking.

I noticed her and Mason leave the dance floor and head toward the stairs. They better not be going to do what I think they're doing. "Hey um I'm going to the bathroom." I told the girl. "Okay. Hurry back." she whispered to me. I nodded and headed toward the kitchen. I'm gonna let Megan make the mistake of sleeping with that jerk, I warned her.

••(Megan's POV)••

"Let's go upstairs I gotta talk to you." Mason whispered to me as he left kisses on my neck. "Um okay." I said following him as he led me upstairs.

When we arrived upstairs he led me to a guest bedroom. "Megan sit." he ordered. He had a strange tone in his voice, I obeyed and sat down. "Look Megan, I've been having fun with you these past few weeks, but it's not working out." he said. "Huh? What do you mean? I thought we were doing fine?" I asked surprised. "Yeah but I'm getting bored with it so I'll see you around." he said chucking up deuces then leaving.

I sat there in shock, I thought he liked me? I won't cry though. I headed out of the bedroom and back into the party just to see Mason already sucking another girls face off. My mouth dropped open. I crossed my arms and headed back upstairs not letting the tears fall. Drake was right, why didn't I listen to him? He warned me several times but I'm just a dumb girl who wouldn't listen.

I sat there and stared at the wall and felt a tear drop, then I started sobbing, sobbing like the idiot I am. I feel so fûcking stupid, now I lost Drake for good too. I just have bad history with boys so far, and I've only recently started dating.

Suddenly the door opened, "Megan?" Drake asked coming in. I cried harder hearing him. "No if you're here to say I told you so then just leave." I sobbed. He came over and hugged me, "I wasn't." he said kissing my cheek. "I thought you said you wouldn't be there to pick up my broken pieces?" I asked. He chuckled, "Who was I kidding? I like you too much to see you hurt Megan."

"Tell me what happened?" he asked. "Mason broke up with me, he told me he was bored with our relationship, then I saw him making out with some girl downstairs." I whispered. Drake clenched his jaw, "That douche." he spat.

"I'm sorry Megan." he whispered. "No don't be, you warned me. I'm such an idiot." Drake shushed me, "No you're not, he's just a bad guy. He deceived you and I'm sorry for that. How about we stop talking about him? Okay?" Drake asked. I nodded, Drake leaned us back against the bed, I cuddled into him as he began to stroke my hair.

"You actually did like me huh?" I asked quietly. "I still do." he whispered. "I always liked you too Drake, and I'm sorry I doubted you." I said. "It's fine, I'm just happy we're back to this again, I missed you." he said making me smile. "I missed you too." I replied. "Then why'd you still go out with Mason?" he asked. I sighed, "I don't know, I felt you were the one to break my heart, after I saw the way you treated that girl with the big boobs." I answered. "Oh you saw that? I wouldn't do that to someone as special as you." he replied. I blushed, "Thanks Drake again. And I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked. "For not believing you, for going out with M-" I was cut off by Drake as he pressed his lips to mine. "Don't apologize. Let's just forget about that and go back to doing us." he said looking at me once he pulled away. I smiled and nodded, "So what are we now?" I asked.

"Well I would love to ask you out right now, but I think it's way too soon." he said kissing my forehead. I nodded in agreement, "How about we go back down to the party and have some fun." he suggested. I nodded as he helped me off the bed.

We walked back down the stairs and I saw Mason now making out with the girl Drake walked in with. I rolled my eyes, whore.

Drake smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me toward the kitchen. "You want something to eat babe?" he asked. I smiled at him calling me babe again, "I'd like a cookie please."

He nodded and headed toward the cookies. As I waited for him Mason came up to me. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" I asked rudely. "Your already whoring around Drake? Damn." he tisked. "Excuse me? I'm whoring around? I already saw you make out with like two other girls since we broke up!" I stated angrily. "And your point?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you even talking to me?" I asked. "Just wanted to see how you're doing." he smiled as he walked away. I looked at him in disgust, he really was a devil in disguise.

Drake came back with some cookies and punch for me. "Thanks." I smiled taking them from him. "Why was he back here?" Drake asked suspiciously. "He was bothering me." I said biting into my cookie. "Oh really? Where's he now?" He asked looking mad. "Drake no, let's go dance." I said grabbing his hand.

I led him to the dance floor and started to dance on him. "Megan don't even start that with me unless you want me to rip your costume apart." he said huskily into my ear. I laughed and turned to face him. "Fine we'll dance in a less explicit way." I said starting to dance with him.

After dancing normally for 3 minutes we got bored of it and ended up dirty dancing on the dancefloor. I felt Drake push my back against him as I moved my hips against him. I started to feel his little friend get happy against me, causing me to jump a little away from him. "Don't be scared babe, but I do bite." he said pulling me against him and nibbling softly on my ear.

I giggled, and continued dancing on him. Another song started to play, Faded by Tyga blasted thorough the house. "Yes! This is my song! Come with me." I said dragging Drake toward the bar. "What are you doing now?" he chuckled.

"I wanted to get drunk tonight." I smiled. He looked at me funny, "Um, why? How are you gonna drive home?" he asked. "I'm sleeping over here duh." I said as I took a shot. "Hey hey hey, Megan why are you getting drunk?" he asked. "This is the only time I ever get drunk each year." I shrugged. He looked at me, then shrugged. "I'm still keeping my eye on you." he said all father like.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever dad." I said taking another shot. "Don't you mean daddy?" he smirked. I laughed, I could feel myself getting drunk now as I took another shot.

_- Drakes POV -_

30 minutes later

"Aye I think that's enough." I said taking her shot glass away. She's had a lot so far and I could tell she was drunk now. "Officer give me back my drink." she whined. I laughed, "You're a cute police officer." she giggled pinching my cheeks. I smirked, "Thank you."

"Can I kiss you?" she asked. I laughed, "Of course you can baby." She leaned in and pecked at my lips. "Mmm you have soft lips." she said pecking them again. I laughed again, she's funny when drunk. "I wanna take you upstairs." she whispered seductively in my ear.

"And what would you like to do with me upstairs?" I asked. "I want you to fûck my brains out." she whispered again in my ear. My eyes widened, "Megan you're drunk stop." I said as she pulled me off my seat. "Please officer I've been a very bad girl." She pouted seductively once again. I groaned, the things i'd like to do right now.

"Megan you need to stop before you make me do something we'll both regret." She started kissing on my neck, "Please officer." she said placing her hand on my private area. "Okay no, come with me."

I pulled her toward the couches and sat her down. "Sit here, I need to find Danielle." I instructed here. She frowned, "But I want you to stay. Haha that's a song." she giggled. Then she started singing, "Not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you movee, makes me feel like I can't live without you, and it takes me all the way, I WANT YOU TOO STAAAYY." She yelled. I burst out laughing, "Megan hush." I chuckled. "Make me." she said seductively.

"Eh I guess I will stay, Danielle will come around." I shrugged sitting back on the couch with Megan. "Yay!" she cheered hugging me. "Baby I want to have sex." she whined. "You're a virgin." I reminded her.

"So? I want you to end that." She whispered. "Megan stop you're really tempting me." I groaned. "I want you to take me to the bedroom, handcuff me to the bed, and fûck me like you hate me." she said starting to kiss along my jaw.

I groaned again, "Okay let's go." I directed her as she started stroking me through my pants. Who knew she was such a freak? I led her to the bedroom we were in before and she started pulling on my collar, dragging me toward the bed.

I pulled her down onto the bed and let our lips meet. She tasted of strawberries and alcohol reminding me she was drunk, I felt her unbuttoning my police officer uniform. I pulled away, "Megan no."

She pouted, "You're no fun. I'm sleepy now." she said laying down. I sighed, thank goodness. "Drake?" I heard her whisper. "Yes Megan?"

"You're hot." she mumbled as she fell asleep. I chuckled and looked at her. I was thinking of heading back down to the party, but anyone could wander in here and take advantage of her, so I'll just stay.

I crawled into bed next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Dare You By sav8ge

Teen Fiction

6.8K 328 22
At Anderson High, Kane Evans is a "god" - he has it all. He has every girl dropping dead to their knees. Kane isn't afraid of anything...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
2.7K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
66K 1.8K 15
Emma Reese's main worries used to be homework, feeding her cat and being able to find her Friends reruns in the DVR. That was until she decides to do...