One More Chance: Book 1

By KekeBlu3

⚠️This story contains extremely strong language and mature content. Read at your own risk ⚠️ They come from... More

Ch. 1 - New Beginnings
Ch. 2 - Nightmares
Ch. 3 - My Mess
Ch. 4 - Confessions
Ch. 5 - Senior Week I
Ch. 6 - Senior Week II
Ch.7 - October 12th
Ch.8 - Milestones
Ch.9 - Serotonin
Ch.10 - Screws
Ch.11 - Halloween Lights
Ch.12 - Take My Breath
Ch.13 - My Demons I
Ch.14 - My Demons II
Ch.15 - My Demons III
Ch.16 - In Your Eyes
Ch.17 - Too Late
Ch.18 - King Of The Fall
Ch.19 - Tying The Knot
Ch.20 - The Bachelor
Ch.21 - I Do
Ch.22 - Under The Mistletoe
Ch.23 - Heartbreak
Ch.24 - Aftershock
Ch.25 - Finally 20
Ch.26 - Fallen One
Ch.27 - Shattered Hearts
Ch.28 - Acceptance
Ch.29 - Transparent Glass
Ch.30 - Hear Me Now
Ch.31 - Mí Amor
Ch.32 - Baby Boy
Ch.33 - Life Goes On
Ch.34 - Our Own
Ch.36 - Maybe Baby
Ch.37 - Nine Months Later
Ch.38 - Home At Last
Ch.39 - Paradise With You
Ch.40 - One Year Later
Ch.41 - Growing Up
Ch.42 - The Ring
Ch.43 - Bulletproof
Ch.44 - Forever Mine
Ch.45 - Don't Leave
Ch.46 - A Mother's Heart
Ch.47 - Her Last Words
Ch.48 - When Im Gone
Ch.49 - Laid To Rest
Ch.50 - Damaged Goods
OMC - THE END

Ch.35 - New Changes

21 0 0
By KekeBlu3

27 weeks...

(Devyn)

After apartment hunting for several weeks now, we toured many.

Today, I chose to look at one last one see if this place would top the modern 2000's apartment.

"So what do you think of this apartment?"

"I like it. I just...."

My mother spoke up, "You want Xander to see it?"

"Yea...I do. But it just doesn't feel like home to me. I don't see us calling this a home."

I walked across the empty apartment to the window and the view was just horrible.

"Nope," I finally say.

We left the building because I wasn't pleased with this place all that much. The area was off, the place was pretty but I picked every small detail of that building.

"That apartment was beautiful."

I looked at my mom in death stares, "I agree with you. For once, I do. But outside of the apartment, the alleyways, huge no."

She nodded, "Okay."

I looked at her and then grabbed my phone realizing it was noon.

We headed back home and my heart was set on that one apartment from a week ago.

All I need to do was get with this owner and and figure out what our next steps are with Xander.

Soon, my Mother pulled in our driveway and we get out heading inside.

"I'll be in my room."

"Okay, sweetie."

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and laid in bed. I grabbed my phone and called Xander.

"Hey, gorgeous. How was apartment hunting?"

"I think we should go with that 2000's modern apartment. It's a perfect size, the environment was gorgeous. I would love to live there."

He smiled and his eyes lit up, "I actually agree with you. The last one we saw two days ago was awful. But I'm assuming this one didn't blow you away?"

I shook my head as I laid on my back chewing on my strings of his hoodie I have on, "Nope. The apartment was pretty but in the location was sketchy."

"Oh, well, that's a big no."

"Exactly."

Xander was smiling through the screen as we FaceTime. He was sitting in his Dad's office eating with everyone.

"Dude, why would you do that?"

Xander grabbed a pen from the cup holder to his right and threw it at Derek, "Asshole."

He looked back on the screen, "I should have ate outside."

I giggled, "So what should we do about this apartment?"

"I'll give the owner a call, finalize some stuff after we get off of the phone. Then we can announce it to our parents that we found a place."

"I'm excited."

"Same here, Baby girl."

....

(Maria)

"Hey, sweetie."

Liam smiled as we spoke on the phone through FaceTime, "You look nervous."

"Because. My kids. They're growing up. Devyn is looking to move out, Zed is too. I'm nervous for you guys to meet. They're childhood was rough."

I exhaled thinking back through all those horrible memories, "I just want this to go well. I'm putting a new life in theirs."

He looked at me, "That's why I believe you are an amazing mother in the world. I understand this is a huge step, it is for all of us. I can't wait to meet them."

I giggled a little, taking a long deep breath in, exhaling softly.

"Are the kids and I meeting you guys there?"

"Yea. I'm actually gonna talk to the kids when Zed gets home."

The front door opened and Zed walked in with Jenna.

"Hey, Momma."

"Hi, sweetie."

I looked back at my phone, "That's my cue. I will talk to you when we are about to leave."

"Okay, honey. Love you."

"I love you."

We hung up and I looked up at Zed who was reaching for a snack cake in the cabinet.

"Zed, sweetie?"

"Yes?"

He opened the plastic and took a big bite of the cake.

"I need to talk to you guys about something. Go get your sister for me please."

He nodded and headed up the stairs.

(Devyn)

I talked to Xander while he was on lunch enjoying our time we have right now.

Xander smiled looking at me and I looked at him, "I wish to cuddle right now."

My bedroom door opened and Zed stood there looking at me, "Hey, Mom needs us downstairs."

"Okay."

He leaves my room and I look at my phone while Xander is talking to someone.

"Hey, I'll be right back, Baby. My mom needs me."

"Okay. Is everything alright?"

"I'm about to find out."

I got up from my bed and I blew him kisses as he blushed.

After I set my phone down, I headed downstairs finding my Mom at the island with Zed and Jenna.

"You needed us?"

"I do. I wanted to talk to you two especially about something. You don't have plans do you?"

"No, Xander wanted to come over and spend the evening with me. That was all. Why?"

She took a deep breath, "So, Liam and I made reservations for dinner so we can meet him and his family."

My eyes widened and Zed's mouth fell open, "Wait...what?"

"You want us to meet?"

"Yes?"

I look at Zed and he seemed okay...me, I was nervous. Like what if he hates me. He judges his girlfriends teen daughter is pregnant.

Oh god.

"So...what time?"

....

After talking with my Mom and Zed, I headed back upstairs and I grabbed my phone.

"Hey, why do you look terrified?"

"So, Mom wants us to go to dinner and meet her boyfriend and his family. I'm nervous."

"I'm sure you're going to be okay, Baby. It's a dinner. She wants a better life for herself too."

I nodded understanding his points, "I was going to ask, would you like to come with me? It's a fancy restaurant so dress sharp."

"I would love to go. I'm coming over anyway. I'll get ready at home and then I'll drive there. Is your Mom driving us there or do I need to?"

"Um, I guess she is. I would love for you to be there. I understand why and I'm happy for her. I haven't had a father figure in my life ever."

Xander smiled casually trying to keep me calm, "Don't worry. I'll be there with you."

I smiled and he finished eating and calmed my nerves before he had to go.

"I will see you around 4 tonight. I'll go home, shower, get ready and then I'll head your way."

"Okay. I'll see you then, I love you."

"I love you."

We hang up and I laid on my pillow taking deep breaths.

....

I took a relaxing shower in hopes of calming me down some.

"Sweetie?"

"Yes, Momma?"

She opened the bathroom door and hung my dress on the wall, "There you go."

"Thank you."

I turned the water off and I stepped out as she handed me my towel which was warm.

"Xander is here."

That explains why my towel is warm.

"Tell him to come up?"

She nodded and I smiled when I noticed she was wearing a black gown and her hair and makeup was done.

She closed the door and I dried off quickly. I grabbed my dress and I stepped into it.

"Hey, Baby girl."

"Hi, Handsome."

We kissed slowly and he grabbed my dress, "It's slipping. No more boob showings."

He frowned as he joked and I giggled, "Can you at least zip the dress so it won't.

I looked in the mirror at my lavender colored, off the shoulder dress. The lace was beautiful throughout and it dropped to my knees.

I dried my hair as quick as possible so I could straighten it.

My belly was kind of noticeable but it wasn't large yet.

"You look beautiful."

My tattoos were peaking through my chest and the ones on my back were exposed.

He followed me to my bedroom and I looked in my top drawer for a pair of white lace panties.

"Can you grab my heels?"

He blushed as he watched me and I put my panties on and he handed me my black thick hell open-toed heels, the straps tied around my ankles.

I quickly freshened up and I grabbed my phone looking at Xander.

"You look smoking."

"You talk a lot there, Baby girl."

Xander was wearing a pair black slacks with his all black high top Converse, a black button up that was left unbuttoned from his sternum up.

He had a matching blazer with it and he looked hot. His tattoos peaked from it up his neck and his hands.

We walked downstairs carefully and he held my hand the whole way down.

"Wow, you two look great together."

Xander was hard to keep my eyes off of. His black hair was fixed back as if he ran his fingers through it.

His gauges and his nose ring was a perfect match to make him like a badass bad boy from a sexy novel.

My stupid hormones, what the hell.

Xanders green eyes looked at me confused, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing....nothing."

My Mom looked at me giggling when I turned red, "You made her feel some kind of way."

"Oh," he responded with a smirk.

We walked outside and we stood by the SUV waiting for my Mom.

"How should we...do this," Zed asked.

"Oldest up front. I don't know."

My hormones were crazy just from one look from my hot and handsome, sexy ass boyfriend. His looks killed my hormones.

I grabbed the handle to the passenger door up front and Xander laughed shaking his head.

"You really have her feeling some type of way."

"I guess."

I blushed hard when I felt Xander grabbed my side playfully, I grabbed his right hand grabbing his black ring from his finger.

I fidget with the ring looking down at it and run my thumb across the black finish.

My anxiety was more at rest when we got closer to our destination.

We arrived at the restaurant and Xander got out and held his hand out for me to grab when he opened my door.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous."

He laid his hands on my shoulders, massaging them a bit. I smiled, closing my eyes letting him do so when I heard him whisper in my ear, "My parents are leaving tonight. Maybe we could go there."

His hands fell from my shoulders down my back, following to my hips. His lips pressed against my cheek softly.

"I love you. I'm here for you."

Turning around, kissing his lips softly, "I love you so much."

Xander let go of me but still kept his arm around my waist as we walked in the restaurant.

His ring was still on my thumb although it's much bigger for my size.

"So, is he already here," Zed asked as we awaited his presence.

"Yes. He's pulling in....right now.."

The door opened and a gentleman with two other people stepped in. My mom noticed him right away.

I watched as she walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hey. Guys, come over here."

Xander smiled casually looking down on me and I took a deep breath.

We walked over and Zed shook his hand, "Zed, and this is my girlfriend, Jenna."

I watched as she shook his hand as well.

"Nice to meet you."

Xander smiled at him and shook his hand, "Xander."

He then looked at me and Xander placed his hand on my back for comfort and I shook his hand, "Devyn."

"Oh, yes. I've heard plenty about you and your mothers girls night."

My jaw dropped and I looked at my mom, "Excuse you, you told your boyfriend about our girls night? How dare you."

Xander spoke up, "You tell me everything."

Then my mom's jaw fell open, "Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it."

We stood in line and my mom and Liam walked up to the desk.

"How are you feeling," Xander asked.

I nodded looking around the room when I saw the blonde staring at us.....at Xander.

"I'm okay. Slightly nervous."

Xander rubbed my back and I leaned into him.

He looked down at me, kissing my head, "You never gave me an answer to my question."

My cheeks turned red and we were guided to our table.

Xander grabbed my chair pulling it out for me and I took a seat.

He sits next to me at the round table while my brother sat next me and Jenna on his other side.

My Mother sat next Zed and Liam next to her as his kids were across from us.

"So, it's wonderful to meet you guys. You have beautiful kids, Maria."

The blonde kept staring Xander down and now I regret letting him walk out of the door looking this sexy.

"Thank you, sweetie. You as well. I'm very proud of them. Even those two they found."

Xander grabbed my thigh under my dress being respectful.

He looked down at me and I smiled as I tucked my hair behind my pierced ear.

He noticed his ring between my fingers and he caught the blondes stare.

The waiter walked over and took our drink order, "Are we ready to order food?"

"I believe so. Um, I'll start us off and then go around the table," my Mother spoke.

Everyone began to order their food and I flipped through the menu hoping to find something full-filling.

I'm pregnant for crying out loud, my hormones are everywhere.

"And for you, ma'am."

He looked at me waiting for me to answer and Xander rubbed my skin on my thigh slowly, "I would like to get the Asiago Chicken...."

"Tortellini?"

"That word."

Xander chuckled a little.

"For you, Sir?"

He flipped through the menu one last time as if he was finalizing his decision.

"I want the Arancini Di Riso with Malfatti."

I looked at Xander smiling as I heard his Italian accent come through.

"I will get these in for you," the waiter says finally and walked away.

Liam was blown away from Xander's Italian, the blonde was blushing hard.

"Son, do you know Italian?"

"I do, my grandparents from my fathers side are from Rome, Italy."

"Wow, your accent was strong."

"Thanks, sir."

Liam was really interested in Xander and I looked at him, "Can you say something in Italian? Maybe we can guess what your saying. If you don't care of course."

He chuckled nervously looking down at me thinking of something, "Sí. Tu sei il mio mondo, bellissimo. Te Amo, Devyn." (Yes. You are my world, beautiful. I love you, Devyn.)

I blushed and he kissed my lips softly and Zed scoffed, "Xander is bringing girls to their knees tonight."

"I don't think that's what he said."

"Because it isn't," Zed responded.

Liam was trying so hard to get what Xander said and I understood since he tells me almost everyday.

"I don't even know. Anyone else?"

Xander looked at me, "Devyn knows."

"You are my world, beautiful. I love you, Devyn," I blushed, "I love you more, Baby."

(Xander)

We ate dinner and sat here chatting around, talking about different things, laughing and getting to know one another.

I sat back in my chair and Devyn looked uncomfortable, out of place like she didn't belong.

She looked at me when she caught my stare and smiled.

"My answer is yes by the way."

My hand laid in her lap tied with hers. My thumb rubbed her knuckles over her rings and I kissed them.

Devyn looked back across the table and the blonde was still staring.

"Hey?"

"What?"

I frowned, "Stop. Don't even look that way. Look at me, your amazing, handsome, hot and sexy boyfriend."

"Hey?! I also agree with that statement."

She leaned in, laying on my shoulder.

....

We left the restaurant standing in the parking lot and I was holding Devyn in my arms.

"So what's the plan for the rest of the night?"

We were standing around as I had my arm around Devyn, Zed was doing the same with Jenna.

"I think Jen and I are gonna go find some ice cream. Watch movies after."

My mom and Liam looked at us, "What about you two?"

"Dev and I are going to play board games. A little game night."

....

"Really?"

"What?"

I looked at Devyn confused, "You told them we were playing board games."

"We are."

"So like Monopoly, or...Oooo wait, let me guess...."

I carried Devyn in my arms as her legs were wrapped around my torso. I felt her arms around my neck when one left and touched my nose.

We reached my room and I closed my bedroom door behind me.

I laid Dev on my bed and she looked at me with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked at me with concern so I answered, "Yes. As long as you're okay too."

I kissed her lips softly and she smiled unbuttoning my button up pulling it off of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 22 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
233K 1.2K 25
Xander White: 26 years old, male, owner of BDSM sex clubs, bisexual, master dominant, sadist, black hair, broad shoulders, six packs, contracted to L...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...