Camp Direction

By xEskimoKiss

When the five boys of One Direction are mysteriously given two months off during the summer, they knew someth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niall and Tori
Liam and Celine
Louis and Jenny
Zayn and Penny
Harry and Katie

Chapter 10

2.7K 43 4
By xEskimoKiss

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, school's killing me >.< Anyways, this chapter's a bit more action-packed. Next chapter's going to be REALLY action packed. As I was saying, this whole "sleep walking" scene happened to a boy in my friend's cabin. The CIT went berserk and shined a flashlight in his eyes, but the boy just STARED DIRECTLY AT THE LIGHT.  Like, he didn't blink... Creepy, right?

And secondly, I've heard the rumors and read those articles about the Pazyer split... I hope they didn't, Liam and Danielle make a really cute couple! Oh, and Liam buzzed his hair :( I hope he grows it back... *sigh* Picuture's in the sidebar :) Sorry for the long Author's Note!

ENJOY!!!

“Louis! Louis!” the ten year old boy said, shaking his counselor’s shoulders. The whole cabin was awake, but they were all hiding under their sleeping bags in freight. Danny, the one shaking Louis’ shoulders, was the only one to volunteer and let their counselor know what was happening. Louis stirred for a moment and groaned, reaching for an invisible alarm clock in front of him. He pressed down on Danny’s head instead, furrowing his eyebrows and looking up when he felt the boy’s black hair in between his fingers. “Uh… What are you doing?”

“I… Uh…” Louis said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He grabbed the flashlight that was on the floor beside his bunk and turned it on, flashing it in Danny’s green eyes. The boy squinted and held his hands up to refrain from the light. “What’s going on? Why’re you awake?”

“It’s James!” Danny exclaimed, putting his hands over the light of the flashlight. “Now, will you put that damn thing down?”

“Language, Danny,” Louis reminded him, knowing he was a full on foul mouth himself. Lowering the flashlight, he said, “what’s wrong with James?”

“That’s the thing,” Eddy said from the bunk above Louis, in a whispered tone. “We don’t know.”

“Well, where is he?”

The faint rustling of James turning the doorknob was heard throughout the cabin, and small gasps were heard as the door opened, and the brown haired boy escaped through it. Louis shot out of bed and pulled on his shoes, not caring to put on a jacket.

“Marc, wake up,” Louis said, smacking the seventeen-year-old’s arm. He rubbed his blue eyes and sat up, confused. “Watch the kids, alright? We’ve got one on the loose.”

“Wha-?”

“Danny will explain, bye!” Louis said, sprinting out the door with his flashlight in front of him. “JAMES! James, where are you!?”

~

Jenny had been sleeping, but heard some yelling outside. She pulled the cover of the sleeping bag off of her, and mentally thanked herself for wearing a hoodie to bed that night from the cold. She tightened the pony tail that was a mess atop her head from being on her pillow, and tugged on the boots that lay beneath her bunk.

Grabbing the flashlight, she checked to make sure that everyone was asleep, and shook Bella awake. The blonde haired girl rubbed her eyes and sat up, squinting and struggling to keep her eyelids open.

“Jenny?” she said, seeing her fellow counselor’s familiar silhouette in front of her.

“Shh,” Jenny said, placing a finger to her lips. “I heard some yelling outside, watch the kids, alright?”

“A-Alright,” Bella said, more awake now. The thought of some yelling outside disturbed her, and she pulled her knees to her chest as Jenny walked out of the cabin.

She flashed the flashlight in front of her on the cement as she walked, shivering a bit. She had chosen to wear her flannel shorts the night before, and immediately regretted it. The jumper hung loosely over her shoulders and upper torso, considering it was one of her brothers’ and a bit too large on her.

“Louis?” she whispered, when the familiar figure appeared as she walked down the path. He just stood there, staring at something in front of him. Jenny quickened her pace and jogged towards him, placing a hand over his shoulder. “What’s wrong? What’s happened?”

Louis just blindly pointed in front of him, and Jenny looked down. She sagged her shoulders in relief, and became a bit annoyed, actually. She walked towards the small boy, who was sitting on the path, staring up at the stars.

“James, wake up,” she said, shaking the boy’s shoulders. He jolted forward and nearly fell flat on his face if Jenny hadn’t grabbed his shoulders and straightened  him up.

“But he- he was…” Louis stuttered. Jenny sighed and linked her arms under James’, pulling him up.

“He sleepwalks,” Jenny clarified, handing him off to Louis, who took the boy, who was a bit too small for his age. James rested his head on Louis’ shoulder and dozed off again.

“Does he do this a lot?”

“Eh, sometimes. Watch out for him, alright?” Jenny said, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his cheek. “Good night.”

“Good night,” Louis called, wishing the kiss was not on his cheek, but on his lips.

~

“Niall, get up,” Alex groaned, running a hand through his bird nest hair. He sat on the bunk opposite Niall’s, tying his shoelaces. When the Irish boy didn’t budge, Alex used his shoe, which he had newly tied onto his left foot, to nudge him in the arm.

“Oi!” Niall said, jumping up. He leaned back on his elbows and looked around at the brightly lit cabin, surprised to find it empty. “Where’re the boys?”

“Tori took ‘em,” Alex said, mimicking his fellow counselor’s Irish accent. Niall glared at him through slitted eyes and threw the sleeping bag’s cover off of himself, grabbing his toiletry bag that was full of things from a toothbrush to hair gel. Grabbing the backpack that he’d packed the night before – that was filled with his outfit for the day – he sat up and slipped on his shoes, walking towards the bathrooms. Inside, he found Kyle sitting on the counter of the sink, laughing on the phone.

“Yeah, I miss you too,” he chuckled, and glanced at Niall, who raised his eyebrows at the boy. “I… Uh… Gotta go, love you, bye.”

“Ooh,” Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows. He set his toiletry bag on the counter and changed his shirt to a white, Abercrombie one. Shivering from the cold, he pulled on the blue hoodie that matched the lettering of his shirt and changed into his jeans, leaving his hair the way it’d been when he’d woken up. “Someone’s in love.”

Kyle blushed, staring down at his phone. “So?”

“So, who’s the lucky lady?” Niall said, squirting some toothpaste onto his toothbrush and wetting it with water.

“…Megan,” Kyle finished, and Niall nearly choked on the toothpaste.

“CIT Megan? As in Penny Megan?” Niall asked, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth. Kyle nodded solemnly, staring down at his feet. “Isn’t she… Like, at the mess hall?”

“Nah,” Kyle said, sighing. “She left yesterday. She’s moving to Amsterdam.”

“Amsterdam?”

“Amsterdam,” Kyle finished, and decided to change the subject. “So, what’s going on with you and Tori, huh? I heard through the grapevine that you kissed her at the mess hall two weeks ago at night.”

Niall washed his face with water, and said, “who told you that?”

“Zayn.”

“And where did Zayn hear that from?”

“Penny, who heard it from Laura, who heard it from Maura, who had gone down to the mess hall to get something to eat.”

Niall scowled at the boy, knowing it was just about time that he spread the news about Louis and Jenny. No one knew about that yet, besides himself, Tori, Jenny, and Louis.

“So…” Kyle continued, swinging his legs over the counter. “Did you ask her out?”

“Aye?”

“I said, did you ask Tori out?”

~

Tori froze. She had taken one of Niall’s campers to the bathroom and was waiting outside, when she heard something from the window. It sounded like Kyle and Niall talking.

“I said, did you ask Tori out?” Kyle asked, making her freeze. “Oh, hey Freddy.”

“Hi,” the camper replied, as he walked into the bathroom.

“Anyways, did you?”

“Not yet…” Niall grumbled, and Tori leaned onto the wall to hear more. “But I want to.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
3.4K 120 25
After the boys demanded a bit of a time for themselves, their manager Will had an idea – Project Change. For one month they will go back to school, f...
957 2 33
This was supossed to be an ordinary summer for Caitlyn and her best friend Tyra. One day completely turns there summer upside down! For the better o...
31.2K 788 13
Harry is going to camp blue lake to try to get noticed musically he doesn't want any distractions he just wants to get noticed as being talented. Lou...