Beatles Oneshots

By chloe_coolio9

Inspired by @GorgingGeorge and @MissMaccaSunshine this series is a bunch of oneshots about the Beatles, be it... More

(Fat Beatles) Trip to DisneyLand
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Isle of Wight 1970
(Fat Beatles) A Night at the Museum
(Beatlettes) Shopping Sprees
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 2)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 3)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 4)
(Fat Beatles) Balloon SuperBeatles
(Fat Beatles) Dinner with the Everly Brothers
(Beatlettes) 3 Clowns and A Valentine
(Fat Beatles) The Origins of the Balloon SuperBeatles
(Beatlettes) Kawaii Hawaii
(Fat Beatles) Trouble on the Range (Part 1)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 3)
(Fat Beatles) Sumos, Sensei Dragons and A Samurai
(Beatlettes) Penguin Charmers
(Fat Beatles) Parisian Pastry Perils
(Beatlettes) Safari Sweetness
(Fat Beatles) Flirting in Miami Beach
(Fat Beatles) Willy Wonka's World
ANNOUNCEMENT- UPCOMING NEW VERSIONS OF THE BEATLES
(Modern Day Beatles) Beef at Coachella
(Fat Beatles) Fighting Diet Culture
(Fat Beatles) Dragon Hamsterball
(Fat Beatles) Triple Date Buffet
(Fat Beatles) Two Hurrahs for Linda
(Fat Beatles) Buffet at the High School Gala
Interview with the Beatles
(Fat Beatles) Sail Ahoy!
(Fat Beatles) Spa Day
(Fat Beatles) Finnegan Fats vs Wiggly Workout
Sights from the London Eye
Meet the Beatlettes

(Beatlettes) Girls' Night In

75 4 2
By chloe_coolio9

Huge shout out to @GorgingGeorge for the help in creating this story! If you viewers can check out her stories and follow her that'll be great :)

It was a hard day's night for the Beatlettes, as they have just finished a press conference that day in Louisiana as part of their tour. It was full of irritating questions from reporters and millions of paparazzi swamping the room they were in. After it was over, they all To unwind, they were uncertain of what to do in the hotel room when the idea of a girl's night in struck Johanna. 

"Hey! How about a girl's night in?" 

"Depends if we have any more stuff scheduled for our time here.." Paulina reluctantly stated, as she was down for the idea.

"Luckily, whenever we tour here in the US, we are granted a week's worth of free time in the last state before we fly home to Liverpool," Regina chimed in. 

"So yeah, we'll have time for a girl's night in.. That is, when we get all the stuff we need for this.." Georgina concluded.

"Yeah, you're right. So how about tomorrow night then? We can buy stuff in the day and prepare for the night in general hey?" Johanna suggested.

"Yeah, that'll give us some time," Regina agreed. "I'm sure the girls here in America do things differently here."

"Anything that involves some shopping is good to me!" Paulina cheered.

"As long as we get some good snacks!" Georgina piped in.

"So it's settled then! Let's get some rest, we've got a full day of shopping tomorrow!" And with that, they all went to sleep.

The next morning, the Beatlettes spent their whole day shopping in the Louisiana Boardwalk for supplies to enjoy that night in their girls' night in. Johanna was immediately drawn to buy some art supplies like paint supplies and art pads; Paulina was quick to buy some mani-pedi supplies like nail polish, face masks and make up; Georgina was drawn to the snacks, and so she bought things like ice-cream, chocolate, cake, cookies, soft drinks and cinnamon buns amongst a myriad of other bits of junk food; Regina was attracted to the books and girls magazines, so she bought a rather large stack. And once the girls have finished their shopping, they made their way back to the hotel in order to enjoy their girl's night.

That night, the Beatlettes began their night with a mani-pedi from Paulina, while they were doing that, they were chatting about stuff they've seen in the mall.

"Did any of you girls see the huge block of cheese in the mall?" Georgina asked as she had lilac nail polish applied on for her. "I'm surprised that the people in Louisiana can afford that much cheese!" 

"Ugh..." Regina winced, as she hated cheese. "Better yet, did you see what kind of books they sell here?" she continued as Paulina applied a lavender scented face mask on her.

"Is it a bimbo slapped onto a novel?" Paulina asked.

"No, is it a magazine about Audrey Hepburn?" Johanna asked.

"Nah, they prefer selling reimagined classics made relatable," Regina answered. "Like for example, they sold a reimagined version of A Christmas Carol with Scrooge pissing his pants every time he saw a ghost!" 

"Oh gosh!" Georgina laughed. "I bet Dickens is rolling in his grave now!" 

"Yeah, who knows why people make this sort of stuff?" 

Once the mani-pedis were done, they began doing a bit of painting with the art supplies that Johanna got. They all decided to try and draw posters of them and their boyfriends, and while they were at it, they were all chatting about what their boyfriends could be doing in Liverpool and what kind of poster they wanted to paint about their relationships.

"I'm gonna be painting an image of me and Patrick before a swan couple," Georgina chirped. "Who knows what he's doing now.."

"I'd paint Jonathan and I as a pair of adorable bear cubs, one of my first gifts from him was a tiny teddy bear, encapsulating his adorable personality." Paulina murmured dreamily.

"My poster's gonna be one of me and Mo as part of the fencing team," Regina chimed in. "I hope he isn't too busy accidentally stabbing people with the fencing sword." she added, laughing.

"I'm actually thinking of painting a picture of Conner and I dancing in the pouring rain," Johanna concluded. "Kind of akin to "Singing in The Rain", no?" The girls agreed, and so they painted. 

Once that was done, the girls began reading some of the magazines that Regina bought. They all laughed at how relatable some of them were, while at the same time idolizing some of the celebrities depicted in them.

"OMG! This girl eating all the brownies right here? That's a WHOLE mood!" Georgina laughed.

"Yeah, I love how they offer tips to look like Marilyn Monroe!" Paulina gushed. "She was actually SO fine!"

"Girls! Come see this! Did you girls see some of the stories they are telling about George Peppard? Y'know, the guy from Breakfast at Tiffany's?" Regina called.

"Yeah, he's so fine..." Paulina mused.

"Wait a minute, are they saying that he's planning to ask Audrey Hepburn out? Surely this is rubbish! I didn't really enjoy their chemistry.." Georgina objected.

The girls were just giving in their 2 cents about this newest George Peppard rumor, when Johanna felt something run down her leg. So she excused herself, and after she checked her underwear, she groaned:

"UGH! Why did my period have to come now? Anyone have pads or anything?"

Paulina quickly tossed her a pad and tampon, and Johanna quickly put those on with a new pair of underwear. Once she was done, she headed back to the group, clutching her stomach in the process. 

"I HATE it when periods come out of nowhere! Can I get an amen?" Johanna asked. All the girls nodded their heads, saying: "Amen to that, sister!"

"You're gonna wanna read this Jo, this magazine section has a whole list of hacks to get through your period." Regina offered.

"Yeah, it has some tips on ways to shut down people, boys in particular, who try to shame you for having your period." Paulina joined in. 

"GIMME THAT!" Johanna exclaimed, poring through those magazines. "YES KWEEN! The next time a guy says stuff like 'Your period can't be that bad!', Imma be throwing a damn tampon at him and see if he still dares to say a thing!"

"HAHAHA you go girl!" the remaining 3 Beatlettes cheered, laughing.

Soon all the Beatlettes were laughing about periods and Johanna was feeling much better on how to cope with annoying people during her period, while this was happening the phone rang. Paulina answered the phone, and a deep voice came through the other line. It was Patrick.

"Hey Paulina, can I speak to Georgina please?"

"Sure thing, hold on!"

So Paulina handed the phone to Georgina, who excitedly took the receiver while the other girls crowded around her to hear what was being said.

"Hey darling! I was just thinking about you... Wait, what? You want some space?"

"Um, I don't know how else to say this, but I think I need to take a breather from this relationship.."

"WHAT? But I barely get to see you with the touring and everything!" At this part, the other girls were shaking their heads while Georgina's eyes were beginning to well up with tears.

"You know what? I phrased it wrong. I found somebody else, and we should stop."

"You're breaking up with me?! Patrick Boyd, if you wanted to you should've done it face to face with me!" Georgina exclaimed, now beginning to sob.

"Whatever, goodbye Georgina Harrison." And the line cut off. It was a moment of silence before Georgina's tears began Niagara falling everywhere. 

"WHY???" she cried, as she buried her face in Regina's shoulders, who instinctively hugged her friend. 

"What actually happened Gigi?" Paulina inquired, curious as to why Patrick would end the relationship so abruptly.

"H-he s-said t-that he's seeing s-someone e-else." Georgina managed to stutter in between sobs. "H-how could he d-do t-this?"

"He's cheating on you?" Regina asked, now very angry.

"I-it seems t-to be!"

"What a damn coward, the way he broke up with you like that!" Johanna snapped, furious at the way Patrick dealt with the whole thing. "Now I'm glad I'm on my period, for I want so badly to strangle both him AND that wench!"

"Yeah! I mean, if you mess with any of us, you mess with the WHOLE squad!" Paulina sassed angrily.

"I wish we could fill his backyard full of used pads and stuff just to make that new girl run the other direction!" Regina exclaimed.

Georgina laughed at her friends' attempts to cheer her up from this terrible breakup. "You girls are AMAZING! I love you girls SO much!"

"Aww we love you too Gigi! Misters come and go, but sisters are forever :)" Paulina reassured. With that the girls all wrapped themselves in a group hug. After 3 minutes of hugging, Regina asked:

"Any of you girls hungry? Gigi has bought some lovely snacks for us to eat, and she'll probably wanna eat right now to get over this breakup.."

"YES REGGIE! That's what I was thinking!" Georgina suddenly exclaimed, rushing to the hotel room fridge, grabbing out the various snacks she bought from the grocery store.

"Ooh, look at all the food!" Johanna breathed, marveling at the stack of ice cream, chocolate, cakes, buns and all the other foods that was bought.

"What're we eating first?" Paulina asked, reaching out to the cinnamon buns. Georgina responded by grabbing at the ice cream tub, shoveling massive spoonfuls into her mouth. 

"Can you please save a little bit for us?" Regina requested. "We've love some ice cream too, to pair up with all this food!" The youngest Beatlette nodded, and soon the girls were joining her in gorging themselves with the food that has been bought; Johanna was particularly hungry from her period, she also ate at a rapid rate from still being angry over the cowardly way Patrick broke up Georgina over the phone.

By the time all the food has been finished, the Beatlettes have grown so big that their bodies looked as if it threatened to fly around the night skies of Louisiana. Johanna and Georgina both gave huge burps of satisfaction from all the food, while Paulina and Regina gave a massive synchronized fart to let out all that gas that has accumulated due to the soft drinks they drank.

"The. Best. Girls'. Night. Ever!!" Paulina exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

"Even the breakup can't touch me now since I've got you girls with me!" Georgina chimed in happily.

"We're glad! SISTERHOOD!" Regina and Johanna cheered. 

"TO SISTERS!!" the Beatlettes all cheered.

And with all that, the girls waddled back to their beds, satisfied over how this girl's night in made their already existing bond even stronger than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...
10.7K 216 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...
113K 424 50
****WARNING****** ****Strong sexual content Not for anyone under 18***** ****If you don't like this type of story please do not read**** Do you need...
3.3K 46 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...