I was alone until I found you...

By XxEmoSnakeWolfxX

You are the bad boy of your highschool girls surround you knowing that they all love a bad boy but, your hear... More

My life all summed up
Why the nice gesture
Why Did this happen
Who did this to you!
Don't touch him!
Was it worth it?
New Day but, Mixed Emotions
Why Why Why?!!
What Have You Done?!
W-Where is He?
Author's Note
What is This Place? Who Are You?
You're Alive!
Authors Note and Update
This is Wholesome (Not)
Lets see how this goes
What are we?
Im Sorry Please
Your Time is Soon Over

He's so cute!

3K 94 25
By XxEmoSnakeWolfxX

Xander's POV

(Y/N) took me to his place I was nervous. I was looking around the block to see if I could spit Luke and his gang but, I didn't. We were half way to (Y/N)'s house but, he stopped in his tracks.

"(Y/N)....are you ok" I said with a calm voice. (Y/N) jumped a little "uh yeah I'm alright" (Y/N) said to me and went up to his front door and opened it. I entered his house and I got a strong scent of alcohol specifically red wine and I spotted a few empty wine bottles on the counter. "your house is nice" I said looking up at (Y/N)

(Y/N) looked over at me and than at the bottles "my mum needs to learn to clean up her shit!" he yelled...(Y/N) looked...angry and upset. I slightly jumped "sorry...i just hate my mother...she always leaves empty bottles everywhere..." (Y/N) put the bottles in the bin and he walked over to me and looked down at me...he's sparkly (e/c) eyes were so pretty I looked up at his eyes I ended up getting lost in them. (Y/N) looked into my eyes.

We stared into each others eyes for about 2 minutes. (Y/N) blinked a few times "um maybe we should do something before my mum gets home" (Y/N) said looking away and rubbing the back of his neck I, was getting a little worried about (Y/N) he wasn't acting like himself...

"do you want to go to my room" (Y/N) looked at me. I was slightly blushing but, he probably doesn't want to do that with me...he probably doesn't like me. I nodded and we went up to (Y/N) room

((this is your bedroom

(Y/N)'s bedroom was very nice it was a lot cleaner than my room I sat down on the bed and looked over at (Y/N). He looked back at me (Y/N)'s eyes were so pretty. "hey Xander do you want to watch a movie" (Y/N) said softly. I nodded "can we watch the nightmare before Christmas" I said back it was one of my favorite movies. (Y/N) nodded at me and put the DVD in the player and (Y/N) sat next to me on his bed.

About have way threw the movie I grew tired and fell asleep on (Y/N)'s shoulder. I felt (Y/N) jump slightly but, he didn't move my head he just let me sleep? I could here (Y/N)'s soft breathes I placed my hands on his waist. (Y/N) turned his head and his soft (h/c) hair caressed my forehead. Again he didn't move me...he just let me stay there. (Y/N) was so warm he was like a heater. I could cuddle him for hours. I soon fully fell asleep still holding (Y/N)'s waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
293 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
125K 4.6K 14
Reuben was overweight in middle school, but went to a fat camp and boarding school for two years. Reuben was bullied and teased most of his life, be...