Crazily In Love! (AU Sanses X...

By HetaliaxJapan09

Ink and the other sanses were just having their meeting when suddenly they were pulled in to a portal. When t... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!?!?
Chapter 2: Trust And Determination
Important!!!
Chapter 3: Betty Noire
Chapter 4: Dinner Time
Chapter 5: Friends!!!
Chapter 6 Part 1: Crush
Chapter 6 Part 2: Crush
Chapter 7: Back To Their Own Au
Chapter 8: Drawing Together
Please vote!!!
Chapter 9: A New AU
Chapter 10: Unkown Figures
Chapter 11: Please... don't leave us!
Chapter 12: Just stay with me
Chapter 14: Truce
You Can Join This Book
Chapter 15: Reason
Chapter 16: Sleep Over
Chapter 17: Looking at Pictures
Chapter 18: Looking Around Undertale
Chapter 19: Little
Chapter 20: The Special Classroom
Should i continue this?
face reveal?
Chapter 21: Enemies
New Story!
Chapter 22: Battle Between The Cuties
Mentions!!
Chapter 23: Lost inside the Mall
New stories
Chapter 24: A Troubling Feeling
About My new Stories
Important
Chapter 25: Things to know

Chapter 13: Bad Blood

4K 94 98
By HetaliaxJapan09

Sorry for the misunderstanding everyone because Ringtale and Brokentale is a AU that i just made up.

Let me first introduce you.... Ray!!!

(Sorry for the drawing)

Info about Ray☝
-He is like Blue but , Blue is more energetic than him and is like Dream also.
-He is afraid of spiders.
-His blush is color green.
-He can easily gets jealous and really protective.
-Can be serious and comforting.
-Cute , Fun and is shorter than Classic.
-He can cook , clean,  dance and rap.
-He is smart , clever and resourceful.
-Is really powerful and has five special abilities.
-Love soft and comfy things.
-Loves to eat muffins.
-One thing you can say to him is that "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

???1- Brokentale Gaster
???2- Brokentale Frisk
???3- Brokentale Alphys
???4- Brokentale Undyne
???5- Brokentale Asriel
???6- Brokentale Chara
???7- Brokentale Grillby
???8- Brokentale Papyrus
???9- Brokentale Muffet
???10- Brokentale Toriel
???11- Brokentale Mettaton
???12- Brokentale Asgore

Onto the story!!!
_________________________________________

~In Dreamtale~

The sanses are gathered in Dream's castle feeling gloomy , sad , hopeless even Nightmare but they didn't give up on finding Classic.

Dream: *Dream is in his room trying to locate where Classic is. Then something happened , the blur began to clear up so... he gathered all of his magic to clear the blur up.* I KNOW WHERE CLASSIC IS!!! *Dream exclaimed with hope in his voice and running to the living room.*

The other sanses heard Dream scream as Blue was about to go upstairs but , then something yellow coming to his direction and was now being dragged back to the living room. Blue stood there dumb-founded as every sans gave their attention to Dream gloomy and sadness in their eyes while Dream's eyes shows hope and determination.

Ink: Dream..? Are you okay? *Ink said still sad and gloomy as he looks at Dream as Dream took a deep breath.*

Dream: I finally located where Classic is!!! *Dream said after taking a deep breath excitedly.*

Ganz: What do you mean? *Ganz asked seeing bags underneath his eye sockets as his voice was really depressed. *

Dream: *Dream smiled a small smile at them.* I can locate where Classic is! *Dream said smiling at them as the other sanses widen their eyes.*

Fell: Where is he then!? *Fell asked desperate to find him and be with him again.*

Dream: What i saw in my vision was a sign that says Ringtale on it. *Dream explained as Ink starts to think of that knid of AU.*

Ink: I think.... Ringtale is a forgotten or loss AU. *Ink stated making the other sanses a little confused on what Ink just said.*

Dust: What do you mean , Ink? *Dust asked first as Ink looked at him and then to the others.*

Ink: What i mean is that the AU , Ringtale is the most far AU , even if your in any AU the distance of Ringtale is really unreachable and we can't communicate there. *Ink explained to everyone as they began to understood.*

Sci: Then , how did Classic manage to go there? *Sci asked making everyone think about it.*

Ink: The only way to get their is by using an enormous amount of magic energy. * Ink said looking puzzled about this , as the others aswell , then realization struck them. They look at each other as they knew who would be able to do this.*

Kin: I assume that you guys know who would be able to do this , right? *Kin said looking at everyone as they all grin , him aswell.*

Abyss: of course , we are. So , what's gonna be our next move. *Abyss asked turning to the ones that are good at plan-making meaning those sanses are; Ink , Dream , Error and Nightmare.*

Error: I sUgGEsT thAt We ShoUlD rESt fOR NOw. *Error suggested making Ink , Dream and the others to agree.*

Ink: And then tomorrow , we are going to Ringatale- *Ink was cut off by Lust who was looking excited.*

Lust: And go retrieve Classic and i can finally be with him again!! *Lust exclaimed making the other others roll their eyes.*

Outer: You do know that he doesn't belong to you right? *Outer spoke as Lust puts his hands on his hips.*

Lust: That's true... *Lust said as Outer nods his head.* But not yet anyways.  *The other sanses heard him as they glare at Lust as Lust skipping away from them while looking really happy as he ignored them.*

Nightmare: I really don't like him. *Nightamare hissed as he said that making the bad sanses agree as the others smack their heads.*

~In Brokentale in Gaster's lab~

Gaster: It seems they found out where the original sans location is. *BT Gaster said narrowing his eyes.*

BT Toriel: So what are we going to do? *BT Toriel asked glaring at the screen with the other sanses is being spied on by using Alphy's drone.*

BT Alphys: We better execute our next move soon , Gaster. *BT Alphys said worried that their plan might fail.*

BT Gaster: Yes , i think we should do it , now! Everyone! Go get ready to take action , everyone! *BT Gaster announced making everyone nods and goes to get ready.*

BT Asriel: It's now or never!!! *Asriel said to himself out loud making BT Chara smiles as BT Frisk aswell.*

~In Ringtale inside Ray's house~

The three skeletons hanged out with Ray's other friends and now the three skeletons are walking home at night. Ringtale Papyrus saw the house as he excitedly runs towards their house as Ray and Classic chuckles. Classic feels so comfortable and safe around Ray and as for Ray he feels the same way aswell but , the truth is , he is deeply in love with him that he can't afford to give up on easily.

Ray: So , was today amazing or what! *Ray asked excitedly and happily making Classic smile not a fake smile towards Ray.*

Classic: It was super fun and amazing!! *Classic exclaimed as Ray thought that Classic is really cute when he's happy and excited.*

Ray: How do you feel about your friends , right now? *Ray asked being serious at the moment.*

Classic: *Classic smiles a sad smile as Ray frowns and hugged him. They were outside the house talking. Ray released Classic from his embrace as Classic smiles.* I think i'm beginning to just ignore it for now , but... i'm still afraid that if they see me they would beat me up or.. worse. *Classic said sadly.*

Ray: *Ray was sad , enrage and furious at the same time but keeps his cool.* Don't worry , Classic. I will protect you~ *As Ray said sweetly to Classic as Classic blue blush can be seen slightly on his face as Ray noticed this and giggles then hugs him as Classic leans into the touch warming him up and made Classic feels safe again.*

Classic: *Classic went inside the house first and went straight to his room the Ringtale brothers set for him. Ray stayed outside for a moment and began to walk towards the forest's entrance.*

Ray: I know your there. *Ray said with a smile as he narrows his eyes at some of the trees and bushes. Then a skeleton's head pop out as Ray raised a non-existant brow.*

Dream: I mean no harm!! *Dream said with a nervous smile as he raised his hands up into the air as Ink and the other sanses came out aswell as they sweat drop.*

Ray: Who are you and why are you hiding there? *Ray asked them as he puts his hands inside his jacket's pockets but , he did not let his guard down around them.*

Classic explained to Ray what happened to him with the other sanses that tormented him and how they look like but , Ray is a little too far from them so , his not quite sure how the other skeletons looks like exactly and it's because half of their body is being covered by the bushes they were hiding on.

Ink: *Ink and the other sanses came out of their hiding place. Ink and the others arrived at Ringtale when Classic went inside the house.* We just wanted our friend back with us. *Ink said to him while scratching the back of his skull.*

Ray: *Ray widen his eyes a little of because who was infront of him. All of them fit the images of how Classic told him what the other sanses look like. His expression became furious as he looks at them.*

The other sanses could feel the range from Ray as they began to get confused as the others began to get ready for what's next to happen.

Ray: You guys should leave and never return here. *Ray said as he glared daggers towards them as his voice sounds so angry and annoyed as his face began to get dark.*

Nightmare: *Nightmare and the other sanses can feel the anger from the other skeleton towards them.* We just want to get our friend , okay? *Nightmare exclaimed began to get angry , impatient and annoyed at the other skeleton.*

Ray: And who is this friend of yours name is? *Ray asked as his voice still sounds a little angry but , ne gotta make sure if their talking about Classic because he sometimes doesn't want to hate that person.*

Blue: Well... we were hoping , you would know our friend Classic or maybe seen him? *Blue asked as Ray snapoed at his words but he instead he grit his teeth together.*

Ray: "How dare they try to take him away and just to torment him again!! *Ray said in his head as he looks at the other sanses angrily.* Sorry... but I haven't seen him anywhere. *Ray lied as the other sanses knows that he is lying.*

Cross: You do know that we all know that your lying , right? *Cross spoke as he flared daggers at Ray aswell as the others glared daggers at him.*

Ray: *Ray sights at their stubborness as he shook his head.* You guys , should leave. *Ray warned them as a green glow starts to glow around him.*

G! Sans: And why would we? Huh? *G! Sans said as the other sanses starts to glow their own power's color as they glare at Ray and Ray glared at them too.*

Ray: You seriously , don't know? *Ray asked jokingly at them and that made him more furious as the other sanses are now confused.*  You don't know how bad you tormented and you show up with no SHAME!! *Ray finally snapped at them as he throws green glowing bones at them.*

The other sanses was suprised , confused and some of them are angry and annoyed. They were dodging Ray's attack as they start to attack.

Error through some srtings at Ray as Outer summoned some bones towards Ray. Ray summoned gaster blasters ad bones and it was aimed towards them. Ink went behind Ray as he swings his brush towards him but , Ray dodged quickly as some arrows flew towards him as he look into the direction to where it come froms.

Ray saw Dream launching some arrows infront of him as Blue was running towards Ray from behind with his hammer. Ray teleported from there as the two skeletons starts to look around then Ray reappeared behind Dream and punched him hard as he summons a giant gaster blaster towards the sanses.

Nightmare used his tentacles to block the magic from everyone as Cross went forwards wuth his giant knife in hand. He keeps on swinging his sword as Ray just dodge swiftly. Horror went forward as he tries to stab Ray but , Ray managed to block his axe with his summoned bone as he looks behind him Cross was swinging his sword towards him as Ray's shoulder is now bleeding.

Ray paid no attention to his injuries and keeps on fighting the other sanses as the sanses starts to get serious. All of them were out of breath but , they keep on fighting. They used their special attack on Ray , Ray managed to block it half way but , he couldn't stop it until the end. Ray was now catching his breath as he glared daggers at the other sanses.

Hell: Just give us Classic back , okay? That's all what we wanted and we can leave. *Hell said to Ray but , Ray would never give them Classic.*

Ray: Never!!! You tormented him and i will never just going to give him to you so you can torment him again!! *Ray said angrily as his anger starts to build up.*

Dream: What are you talking about? We would never do that to him. *Dream asked confused and what he said made Ray more angrier.*

Blue: DREAM IS RIGHT!! WE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM!! *Blue spoke agreeing with Dream.*

Epic: We would even do everything just to keep him safe!! *Epic said but , dud not buy it that easily. Ray first listened on what they are going to say.*

Ray: *Ray raised a non-existant brow at them.* Then how did he managed to get those injuries when i found him here in the snow , huh? *Ray asked as he glared at them. The other sanses was shocked and furious that someone tormented their smol Marshmallow.*

Color: How many rime do we have to tell you , we didn't do it!! *Color said annoyed at Ray as he was desperate to see Classic again , the others too.*

Ray: *Ray sights.* If what your saying is true i will still not hand him to you. *Ray said with a serious tone as the other sanses becane more abd annoyed at Ray.*

Gas: But , why not? You can't tell him to stay or not!! *Gas asked as he starts to get angry at Ray for keeping him.*

Ray: It's because i can protect him and make him feel happy. I think he would even choose me than you guys. *Ray said with a smug face.*

Possession: You don't even love him!!!*Possession exclaimed while glaring at Ray as Ray looked at him.*

Ray: I love Classic very much and i would everything for him. I can even be the perfect husband for him. *Ray said smiling innocently but , he meant what he just said as the other sanses snapped at him.*

They were glaring at each other as Bad Blood from one each of them starts to rise more and more.

________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello!!! Fellow Readers!!!
Thank you for reading my story and hope you understand my story. I will try to update the next chapter maybe later at night time again.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 20
What if..someone from our world was reborn as fellswap sans? But an accident when he was young leads to becoming blind for a long time and papyrus fe...
187K 4K 65
!!SMUT!!! 13++ WARNING: SWEARING AND CRINGE LOAD!! (Edited im 2022 May 4th: STOP READING THIS HOW DO YALL LIKE READING THIS BS AAAAAAAA) (Edited in...
661 33 3
Nightmare, who has been dead for the last century, stumbles across a dying Sans in a destroyed au and takes him under his wing. Er, tentacles. From t...
35.1K 2.2K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...