FEVER || ✔️

By cryincrows

jotaro captures a fever while his mom is away visiting his grandfather, joseph, in new york. kakyoin is reque... More

.
MONDAY
WEDNESDAY . P1
WEDNESDAY . P2
THURSDAY . P1
THURSDAY . P2
FRIDAY . P1
FRIDAY . P2
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
.
cover update✨
QnA added ,, other book

TUESDAY

9.8K 223 672
By cryincrows

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

3:30 pm
it's three thirty in the afternoon again, and the school bell rang. kakyoin had just finished for the day and was headed to his car. "um e-e-excuse me! noriaki-kun!" a young female voice was heard from behind. kakyoin turned to see who it was, of course she was just another sophomore student. or junior was it? "c-c-could you deliver this to jotaro...?" she asked handing kakyoin an envelope letter. kakyoin signed, but nevertheless agreed to the girl's request. leaving her thanking him as she shyly ran off.

the whole day had been so tiring for him. ever since school started- no like hell before school started girls from all over went up to him. asking him about jotaro, asking favors, and so much more annoying requests. he was tired. though no matter what he just can't say no to a girl who seems to be in love. as much as it may seem a overwhelming overreacting, he admires they're bravely to ask. it always gets to him.

as kakyoin finally got inside his car, he headed straight to the store to buy a thermometer like he said he would yesterday. several minutes passed arriving to the store and several more to jotaro's house. it was almost four thirty already when he arrived. time sure does fly.

"jotaro! i'm back!" kakyoin called out as he took off his shoes, before heading his way to jotaro's room. along holding a small bag that carried the new bought thermometer, and a medication he thought might help. "jotaro?" he called again, knocking on jotaro's door twice, then entering. jotaro was laid on his futon like yesterday, but instead he was shifting right to left aggressively. "jotaro! jotaro wake up!" kakyoin yelled shaking jotaro's body to wake him up. it worked successfully. although, jotaro was covered in sweat, and seemed like his fever might have gotten worse. "are you alright?" kakyoin asked, with a worried expression on his face.

"ka...kakyoin..." jotaro managed to croak out, before trying to sit up, coughing slightly. he opened his eyes desperately to see his friend. "h-hey." he said with a calm tone in his voice, trying to hide his body shaking.

"jotaro what happened? are you alright? how's your head? your body?" he continually asking, cupping his hands on jotaro's face. which got red very quickly. "open your mouth. i bought a new thermometer." jotaro obeyed and kakyoin put in the thermometer. after a small ding sound was made, he checked the temperature desperately. this time the temperature was 101.5 F. "thank goodness this one works... but it's pretty high." kakyoin show the temperature to jotaro for him to see, but his eyes were fuzzy so he saw 707.8 instead, which only made him confused if he knew how temperature worked. "i bought some medicine that might help you. i'll go get you some water."

"ok..." jotaro replied, scratching his tired eyes. what the hell happened? he had such a weird dream. although, he felt like he missed it and wanted to return to the dream. he felt his face heat up from the thought, and felt something weird under his pants. was he getting hard out of nowhere? or was it because of the dream he had? he could only remember tiny fragments, which let him stumped on actually remembering it. confusion at this point had just consumed him.

moments later, kakyoin arrived with a cold glass of water, and gently hand it over to jotaro. "here, have this medication i bought. it's supposed to get rid the fever you have" he said as he handed jotaro a small pill into his hand. jotaro chug the glass, along swallowing the pill he had been given.

"are you feeling better now?" kakyoin asked, with a concerned tone in his voice as he stared at jotaro with a worrying expression. he had no idea how much he truly cared about jotaro until now, after what he just witnessed. he felt scared that his fever might be getting worse... with negative thoughts slowly overwhelming him, he could feel tears about to pour. however, he did his best to hold then back. he even looked away a bit so jotaro wouldn't noticed.

"yea, i'm feeling a bit better. thanks." jotaro replied, as he finished drinking the glass of cold water. that's when he noticed kakyoin's worried expression. "are you alright?" he softly asked, as he gently grabbed on kakyoin's cheek with one of his hands, turning him to look at him.

jotaro was now concerned for his friend. did he accidentally frighten him? "d-did i scare you? sorry. i swear i'm fine now." not even a second later he felt something wet on his thumb. that's when he realized kakyoin couldn't hold it in anymore, and began to cry. "h-h-hey woah. it's ok. it's ok. i'm fine." quickly cupping his other hand on kakyoin's cheeks to brush away the tears on the other side of his face.

"y-yea sorry... guess i was scared that something bad had happened to you." he said trying to hide his face, but failed when jotaro brought kakyoin closer to him. almost forming a hug. "what happened though? did you had a bad nightmare or something? you were shaking and turning around like crazy."

jotaro was puzzled. was that what frighten kakyoin? he didn't really recall having a 'nightmare', or anything related to that. then again, he was sweating all over. instead his dream seemed some sort of pleasure that he seemed to loved and craved. now he can't remember the feeling anymore, and is stuck on what to respond. "um..." as much as he could tell a lie, he just couldn't get himself do it. not to kakyoin. "it wasn't really a nightmare. to be frank, i can't really remember the dream at all, or what had happened."

"are you for serious?" kakyoin shocked on what he was hearing. he doubt that jotaro was lying to him, but it just wouldn't make sense. "are you sure?" he queried, "you really don't recall anything? even something small?" he added, begging jotaro to remember at least something.

"w-well," jotaro began, starting to feel embarrassed. "when i woke up, i do remember feeling-" he was interrupted by a ringing phone. kakyoin jolted from surprise, and quickly realized it was his phone that was ringing.

"h-hello?" he said, only then he was reminded he had an appointment. his mother had called him to remind him, in case he might've forgotten it. a minute or two passed till kakyoin hang up. "i'm sorry jotaro, but i have go now. i'll be back in an hour or two to make you something to eat, before the day is over. alright?" without giving jotaro a chance to say something, it was already to late.

jotaro was then left alone. by himself. only his thoughts for company. only it wasn't a good one. he felt overwhelmed with confusion, and as to why kakyoin had to leave so soon. as he tried to sleep to pass the time till kakyoin comes back, his dream from earlier came back.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"jotaro..." a calming, soft voice spoke. he was what seemed to be above of someone else's body. he couldn't exactly recognize the person, since his vision seemed to be blurry. he was also unable to make out anything that surrounded him. it was so dark. where was he?

"i want you please..." it spoke again. causing jotaro's body to shiver. his breath began to become heavy, along with his body temperature rising uncontrollably. he felt so hot everywhere in his body. he even tried his best to breathe properly, but unfortunately was a failure. he body became more heated and heated by the second.

the anonymous figure than placed both their hands on jotaro's cheeks. "jotaro..." it said, lowering jotaro's head closer to their face. everything and everywhere was pitch black now. until he felt something touched his lips...

it tasted like cherry.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

7:12 pm
"jotato wake up. i made some broth for you. jotaro!" jotaro immediately woke by the aggressive shake he was given. "come down to the kitchen, i'll wait for you." kakyoin stood up where he was to make his way to the door. "oh, and please don't take long. the broth will get cold." he added, leaving jotaro by himself again.

as he opened his eyes, he couldn't help but brush his lips. was that all really a dream? he asked himself. it felt so real... no. of course it wasn't. why would it be. quickly brushing off the thoughts, jotaro got up and made his way to the kitchen. as he did, there was a bowl of broth ready for him on the table. along with more enveloped letters from the girls at school he assumed. jotaro signed, and decided to read them later. hell, he wasn't even done reading the ones yesterday. since he got bored and went to sleep right away... after having forths of the chicken soup kakyoin made him last night.

"i hope you enjoyed the broth. let me know if you need anything else." kakyoin said, handing jotaro another letter he found onto the pile. "i left the medication i gave you earlier by the sink. make sure to take one before heading to bed ok?" jotaro understood, nodding. "alright, i'm heading back home now. i'll see you tomorrow. bye jotaro!" kakyoin waved goodbye, with a bright smile across his face.

without even noticing, jotaro stared at his lips. as if he wanted to- what was he thinking? kakyoin is his best friend, he would never do that... right?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
Red By eyyyyy43

Fanfiction

5.9K 75 39
Jotaro loves Kakyoin. Even though Kakyoin is with DIO, he can't stop pining over him. Jotaro loves Kakyoin so much that he needs him. He wants every...
3.9K 105 13
Jotaro x yandere Kakyoin !! - Jotaro Kujo and Kakyoin Noriaki met in high school, freshman year. Since freshman year Kakyoin had oddly admired the Ku...
19.8K 563 14
As simple as the title, basically this is the Jotakak Wedding! Jotaro finally proposes to Kakyoin, this is the story of the two's wedding experience...